About This Site

The new ND.edu website was launched on August 28, 2007. It features fresh design, new content, and an interactive carousel.

Learn more about this site

Feedback

If you have a comment, question, or error to report about this website, we want to know. Please send us feedback.

Download the latest Adobe Flash Player


Campus and Community

Virtual Tour

Bond Hall

Bond Hall

Bond Hall, built in 1917, is home to the School of Architecture. The recently renovated building honors its classical roots with Ionic columns at its entrance and rows of round–arched windows. Its grounds are awash in football fans on fall Saturdays, when its steps are the site of the Notre Dame Marching Band's pre–game concert.

Visit the School of Architecture >

Main Building Golden Dome Grotto
Guglielmino Family Athletics Center The Marie P. DeBartolo Center for the Performing Arts Judd and Mary Lou Leighton Concert Hall
Jordan Hall of Science Galleria Clarke Memorial Fountain Notre Dame Stadium
Hesburgh Library Word of Life Mural The Law School
O’Shaughnessy Hall Bond Hall Cushing Hall of Engineering
LaFortune Student Center The Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore The Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore Atrium
South Dining Hall Alumni Hall Statue of Rev. Edward Sorin, C.S.C.
Basilica of the Sacred Heart Basilica of the Sacred Heart Interior