At the Mill Creek Park Golf Course you will find everything that the golf enthusiast expects from championship courses. Unique to this area are two 18-hole courses designed by Donald Ross that offer a diversity of playing experiences. Fairways are framed by trees, numerous bunkers and meandering streams that test one's golfing skills, all amidst the beauty and splendor of a Park setting.
The gently rolling terrain of the North Course is 6,173 yards in length. The South Course is designed on level land with narrow tree-lined fairways and plays to 6,302.
Both courses are open for public play, April to December.
- Open public play
- Reservations for weekend and holiday play
- Practice putting and chipping greens
- Riding golf cars and pull golf carts
- Pro shop and snack bar
- Gift certificates and coupon books
- Locker rooms with showers
- Locker rentals