Stell Hall

Stell Hall

Stell Hall, built in 1930 with paneled walls and arching ceilings, was named after Julia Stell Tuck, wife of Edward Tuck.

After the opening of the PepsiCo Dining Hall in Byrne Hall in 1993, the main floor of Stell Hall, which had served as a dining hall, was transformed into an elegant common room for students, faculty, and staff. The lower level houses the student mailroom.