With its signature white columns, Tuck Hall serves as the main administrative building and as the centerpiece of the Tuck complex.
Tuck Hall is home to the Dean's Office, MBA Program Office, Development and Alumni Services, Fiscal Services, Public Relations, and many other administrative groups. Shapiro, one of Tuck's earliest classrooms, is located on the ground floor of the building and is used for classes and large meetings. The second and third floors of Tuck Hall house offices for faculty and administrative assistants. Enclosed passageways connect Tuck Hall to Chase Hall and Woodbury Hall.
This is the second building on the Dartmouth campus to be named Tuck Hall. The first opened in 1904 but was renamed McNutt Hall in 1930 after Tuck moved to its present location.