Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining us 94,000+ Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pages (3):    12 3    Next ›

• Bookmark
drumwolf
Apr 18, 2007

On the thread about Ulillillia, someone mentioned another possibly-autistic Internet personality named Christian "Sonichu" Chandler.

vikivil posted:

There really must be something about Sonic.

This guy used to leave 'business cards' at my school's library where he would hang out for hours looking for a 'boyfriend-free girl.' This is how I first learned of him. From here, I developed something of an obsession, culminating last summer when I made a special trip to a gaming store and local hangout where he had posted he would be. He was every bit as aspergic as I had imagined.

I present to you...Sonichu.
http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/cwcson.htm

The video on that page. Priceless.

People are starting to get the Sonichu and Ulillillia discussions mixed up on that other thread, and I think Sonichu really merits his own separate discussion thread. Don't you?

Vanity
Nov 16, 2005

WHEN BITCHES BE UP IN YO FACE, AIR LOCK PUTS 'EM IN THEIR PLACE.

Not really, no.

Also that page took forever to load because of all the poo poo on it.

I'm laughing pretty hard at that video, though. And at his room.

Vanity fucked around with this message at Oct 27, 2007 around 20:56
PipeRifle
Oct 04, 2004

We have come full circle

Okay, the best part of his page is the part where he makes a fake "winner" page for a Playstation contest that was, apparently, the reason he shot a video of himself rapping along to Chop Master Onion.

http://members.aol.com/CWCSonichu/EPPromotions283.html/

He mentions the INJUSTICE of the EX-WINNER violating the rules and how CHRIS IS THE REAL WINNER and it's just so pathetic.

Other than that, just another internet pity case. Not much new here.

Steel Sanitizer
Jul 23, 2007

God, I'm just so cool...

This is awesome. It's like I get my worth every day.

Jokamo
Sep 28, 2007

I understand that Mary Lee Walsh is some sort of administrator at the community college he attended, and that she had him expelled, but what was it that he did to cause that?

Also, does anyone else think that a no-contact order might be a good thing for her to have? I don't want to be a person who says, "Oh, poo poo, he drew a picture, lock him up!" But he does seem to have a pretty focused animus toward her, sustained over a span of time.

He seems to have a hard time letting go if he sees himself as unfairly thwarted. Maybe he will stick with making silly videos and comics for revenge.

S105
Aug 30, 2003

I'm so sorry.

quote:

http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/cwcson.htm

Well I think that link gave my computer HIV. Don't visit it if you value your sanity.

dreadnought
Dec 28, 2006

Best part:

Sonichu posted:

*Sonichu Issue Number Six is still in the works, as I progress through my lonesome depression.

His page reminds me of a grand mal seizure.

Varn
Aug 18, 2006

Jokamo posted:

I understand that Mary Lee Walsh is some sort of administrator at the community college he attended, and that she had him expelled, but what was it that he did to cause that?

Also, does anyone else think that a no-contact order might be a good thing for her to have? I don't want to be a person who says, "Oh, poo poo, he drew a picture, lock him up!" But he does seem to have a pretty focused animus toward her, sustained over a span of time.

He seems to have a hard time letting go if he sees himself as unfairly thwarted. Maybe he will stick with making silly videos and comics for revenge.

This reminds me of the Confederacy of Dunces way too much.

Dr. VooDoo
May 04, 2006

O, for a muse of fire

I love how it says he has a copyright on the "sonichu" character when its just two other copyrighted characters smashed together

EDIT: http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/CWCcop.htm Ahahaha "I aways keep my eyes open for crooks who take my Electric-Hedgehog pokemon's name and put it in offensive use!" He really thinks that he can press legal action for you using his copyrighted character made from copyrighted characters

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at Oct 27, 2007 around 21:17
CrunkyBiscuit
Oct 26, 2002
There's a cult in California who've found out a way of crossing Voudoun with The Picture of Dorian Grey.They stay the most beautiful of the beautiful people while Kansas gets steadily uglier.

Jokamo posted:

I think he was kicked out and banned from the campus because of his behavior towards women. You might read "boyfriend-free girl" and think "aww, that's cute, bless his mentally challenged heart", but this dude is really goddamn creepy, says incredibly inappropriate things, and was apparently borderline stalking some girls.

I can't give you a source for this info though. Just stuff I've read here or there on the internet.

Walk Like An Eagle
Oct 27, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Jokamo posted:

I'm pretty sure the mere site of a real woman makes guys like this choke up and die, so he's no real threat to her.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007
You put on your pants

The comic books are amazing. I can barely tell what's going on, but you can at least tell this guy's a few steps above the average spergin/self-diagnosed low level autism internet fan who also enjoys Sonic just slightly too much.

biggitybun
Jan 11, 2006
HUH WHAT

From his YouTube account: VIRGINIA IS FOR VIRGINS! Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is a relatively elaborate joke.

majexto
Nov 08, 2004

"That stupid, no-good ADAM STACKHOUSE won the trip!!! He had MUSIC and MORE THAN ONE PERSON IN HIS VIDEO, which were in VIOLATION OF THE OFFICIAL RULES!!!!!! Three other videos out of the remaining nine: APRELEWSKY, BRUDELL AND SURYABUCHWALD, ALL VIOLATED THE OFFICIAL RULES AS WELL! THOSE SEVEN PEOPLE OF THOSE FOUR VIDEOS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED, PERIOD!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooo ANGRY of the fact that the Playstation company and their Promotional Associates WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO BRING THOSE VIOLATORS TO JUSTICE!!!!

Go to http:/www.us.playstation.com/ and send register the complaint, in addition to my own, through their "Contact Us" link. So that SWORN ON MY AUTISM, JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO THE SEVEN PEOPLE OF THOSE FOUR VIDEOS!!!!"

Wow. Thats all I can truly say, is wow.

Wait wait.. That isnt it...

"Just showin' off me bum."

"My first custom Pony, made from Model Magic, Cheroki-Chan."

What the christ.

His myspace is public and needs to be visited, http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID;=20229354

majexto fucked around with this message at Oct 27, 2007 around 21:50
Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

numnumnumnumnumnum

I agree that this guy is beyond confusingly insane, and quite possibly will end up in jail after attacking someone someday, and thus deserves his own thread. Particularly because he is the Internet antithesis of Ulillillia; everyone likes Ulillillia, since he is just a really nice guy who has no idea how life works. Nobody should like this guy, since he seems like a remorseless sociopath who happens to also have autism.

It would be pretty great if this guy were, indeed, just a hilarious elaborate prank.

That said, http://web.archive.org/web/20010118....com/cwcson.htm confirms that he has been running this page in a fairly similar fashion since at least January 2001. That is one long-rear end prank.

Ahahahaha, and his "about me" page has said "I also enjoy all kinds of music. Except hard rock...8(" THIS ENTIRE TIME.

Hard Rock 8(

Jey
Oct 26, 2004

In Which our Hero Posts on the Internet

http://members.aol.com/cwcsonichu/MellowColor.mp3

Sonichu posted:

*Lyrics + Title copyrighted by Christian W. Chandler, August 20, 2003.
The music came from Sama de Amigo, Sega Dreamcast.

Oh my!

Liselle
Oct 27, 2007

I really thought that webpages this hideous died in the 90's.
God, webrings sucked.

Billmac
Nov 04, 2006

Found his rap on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq_S7fV1zLY

And apparently his response to the winner of the rap contest, which is amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXjAorBayhg
(wait till the end!)

edit: kickpunchblock....kickpunchblock....kickkickkick....blockpunchturn....blockpunchturn
(fixed)

Billmac fucked around with this message at Oct 28, 2007 around 00:34
Jey
Oct 26, 2004

Billmac posted:

Found his rap on youtube:

And apparently his response to the winner of the rap contest, which is amazing
(wait till the end!)

edit: kickpunchblock....kickpunchblock....kickkickkick....blockpunchturn....blockpunchturn

You posted the same video twice.

miss sagoon
Feb 26, 2003

the cure for yellow fever.

I don't see anything wrong with him, he seems like another antisocial 10 year old.

oh poo poo

Clone Farmer
Aug 28, 2006

Personal ad...Nintendo Power... Apparently some sort of video game gave him the skillz to score some ladies. I'm doing my best to compose myself and not jump his sexy, sexy bones right now. If only I was in Virginia!

http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/SchusNews8.htm

Karu
Aug 18, 2007

I worked with some kids with disabilities and some of them were really cool - a few were like this guy, but not nearly as bad.
I feel the worst for people like this - they don't have the means to socialize normally with anybody, online or not. And they are fully aware of their loneliness and can never form a meaningful mutual connection with another human besides their parents.. Seriously, what's a guy like this gonna do when his parents die?

pretz
Sep 03, 2006
smoke weed and freestyle

"The only song I know is Master Onion which I got from a demo I borrowed from my friend Me-gon (Megan)"

I played the HELL out of that demo back in the day ;o
Not only did that rap increase my headache by about tenfold but I laughed when he comfortably minces words as he's reading it from the screen in front of him.

I think he made it to the finals because his video was so outrageous retarded with every video effect ever. The winning one was pretty amusing to be true.. Does he really wear that stupid medallion in public? Oh gawd.

I swear on my AUTISM... you would make my AUTISTIC life so much better! I thumbed through his eyebleed-inducing comics to find this: http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/SchuComic6P14.htm

and it turns out Megan Schroeder is real, has the right amount of *spunk* and, I'm sure, very thankful this winner lives in VA.
This guy is creepy.

AUTISM.

pretz fucked around with this message at Oct 27, 2007 around 22:43
Jey
Oct 26, 2004

Karu posted:

And they are fully aware of their loneliness and can never form a meaningful mutual connection with another human besides their parents.. Seriously, what's a guy like this gonna do when his parents die?

I disagree. As childish as this guy acts, I'm willing to bet that he has quite a few friends. There will always be pathetic idiots looking for other pathetic idiots to exchange pity with. It's sad to think that this stuff could be a unifying quality.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 07, 2007

collect valuable prizes!

http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/CWCcop.htm

Look at the comic in the middle of the page...

"Father"?

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!

E: Fixed link

Save Russian Jews fucked around with this message at Oct 27, 2007 around 23:00
InsertNameHere
Dec 23, 2004

And how!

majexto posted:

"My first custom Pony, made from Model Magic, Cheroki-Chan."

So uh just out of morbid curiosity, where did he get that hair?

I'm sure it's fake...right guys? Right?

Jey
Oct 26, 2004

pretz posted:

I thumbed through his eyebleed-inducing comics to find this: http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/SchuComic6P14.htm

To the right on the first strip next to the "mall" it says:

quote:

*C.W.C.'S NOTE*
I'VE DESIGNED THIS SHOPPING CENTER OF CWCVILLE AS MY "CAPSTONE" FOR MY COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING DEGREE, WHICH I HAD RECEIVED IN MAY, 2006.

Junior college!

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

ever since I could remember I been poppin' mah collar

The song on his myspace page is amazing.

Listen to the amazing hit Mellow Color

ChaosChris
Jul 30, 2003

Save Russian Jews posted:

http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/CWCcop.htm

Look at the comic in the middle of the page...

"Father"?

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!

E: Fixed link

Watch out guys

Christian posted:

I am not a mean person, and I am not out to start any trouble, so please do not use the Sonichu name in vain.

Also:

Don't copy his mismashed combination of two video game characters, kay?

DarkPrime
Jan 13, 2006

I'm the red one!

I posted in the other thread, but I've seen this guy in real life. This is no prank. He used to go to the college I attended, until he got kicked out. If anyone here is from Charlottesville, VA, you may have seen him also. He hangs around the UVa Alderman Library and the Fashion Square Mall.

I had seen him around campus and just thought he was in an anime club or something, I never saw him with his signs. I learned a lot more about him when he messaged my sister on Myspace and invited her out for a soda. She declined and he became increasingly more harassive towards her until she blocked him.

Yes, he wears that Sonichu necklace around everywhere he goes.

Vikings yo!
Mar 26, 2007

6/26/07 NEVER FORGET

"why yes, I AM the mayor and also the father of Sonichu "

I have this feeling that his "legal action" to be taken against anyone who uses his character involves a toy gun and and whole helluva lot of AUTISM!!! rage

Apocalypso
Oct 31, 2004

HELP ME MIKE

This guy reminds me more of the gloryhood guy than ulillillia. In both cases the probability of them raping someone is pretty high.

After writing this, I just noticed that gloryhood.com has been taken down, probably by police or under parental/psychiatrist pressure. Thankfully archive.org has some of it still saved: http://web.archive.org/web/20070522164615/www.gloryhood.com/auto.html I've left it unparsed as clicking it gave me about 100 username/password prompts, but after cancelling them all you can read his horrifying autobiography.

A5H
Sep 13, 2006

InsertNameHere posted:

So uh just out of morbid curiosity, where did he get that hair?

I'm sure it's fake...right guys? Right?

"The one on the left was made first, sculpted from Crayola Model Magic, then I glued some of my own hair for its mane and tail"

So... Yeah...

Edit: "And on that note, I would like to give props to Adult Swim's Seth Green for his Custom Ponies of different emotional colors; good job. "

Haha that sounds like a parody of something. Great job!

Khashie
May 21, 2007
HAI GUYZ IM BORED

quote:

Not to brag, but I took two seperate HTML classes, and then learned more around the net. I highly reccomend learning HTML. Although HTML word processors and Generators spells out the details of a page in a nutshell, it really helps to know the language so you can jazz it up more your way later (in the Notepad or in the Profile/Group Editor). Learning to Know is Past Cool!

And then you see all these myspace free code generator things all around his page.

DarkPrime
Jan 13, 2006

I'm the red one!

Also, be sure to read about how he was arrested at Target.

quote:

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Lousy, Stupid, Jerkops! (Friends View Only)
Current mood: rejected

To those who are reading this, today, I was at the new Target store, across from Forest Lakes, just hanging around, not bothering anyone. And, from out of the blue, these two Manajerks asked me to leave, because they said that I was loitering; I was NOT! I was there hoping to find an 18-23-year old, Boyfriend-Free girl, like I usually do. Then, from out of the blue, after I told them off, they came back with two Jerkops! I was slightly intimidated, but mostly annoyed and ready to strike back on them. They asked me to leave, and never return. I did not want to leave. I would have left peacefully, in fact, I was ready to go, but I had one thing to say to them. And, during the middle of my speech, they chased me, pulled my pants, and pinned me to the floor. As I struggled, they handcuffed my wrists and legs, and they hog-tied me! Not only did I felt humilated from being the victim, but I was angry at them! Not only for handcuffing me, but once again thwarting my efforts in trying to find a Boyfriend-Free Girl. They drove me to the county jail, but fortunately, they did not keep me there; I was released to my family. But now I'll have to go to court in the future. So now, I feel very miseable, sad, lonely and rejected.

One more thing... OUCH!

A5H
Sep 13, 2006

DarkPrime posted:

Also, be sure to read about how he was arrested at Target.

Is Jerkop a word or do you think he has mishead 'jerkoff'?

Bieeardo
Aug 21, 2000

Forums Mad Monk

I think it's his own (copyrighted, trademarked, etc.) portmanteau of 'jerk' and 'cop'. Jesus, this guy's got the makings of a Buffalo Bill.

ZhaoRi
Oct 25, 2005

"You can't live on hopes and dreams alone."

Dear god, that website is hideous

I can't believe he's kept it up for seven years. If anything, the site itself looks to be atleast 10 years old

30 years from now the site is going to look exactly the same, except we are then going to see him at age 50 drawing erotic sonichu/electric amy rose art along with creepy videos about him secretly fathering sonichus grandchildren or some other horrible poo poo.

free man sex
Aug 02, 2004

A5H posted:

Is Jerkop a word or do you think he has mishead 'jerkoff'?

I think he just combined jerk and cop.

I want to see the dvd of his life he says he has on his myspace. He says it's not being sold.

Someone be his friend in real life and rip it to the internet.

free man sex fucked around with this message at Oct 28, 2007 around 00:31
Bieeardo
Aug 21, 2000

Forums Mad Monk

ZhaoRi posted:

Dear god, that website is hideous

I can't believe he's kept it up for seven years. If anything, the site itself looks to be atleast 10 years old

30 years from now the site is going to look exactly the same, except we are then going to see him at age 50 drawing erotic sonichu/electric amy rose art along with creepy videos about him secretly fathering sonichus grandchildren or some other horrible poo poo.

"Hello my future girlfriend between the ages of 18 and 23..."

Rate Thread:
Pages (3):    12 3    Next ›