Pokémon Battle Revolution
Last Updated: 10 October 2007
- Skill Level:
- Beginner - Intermediate
- Release Date:
- 22 November 2007
Battle your Pokémon in spectacular 3D and take on the world via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Choose from a wide range of Pokémon to battle it out, or load your very own Pokémon wirelessly from a copy of Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl. Four players can battle it out using the Nintendo DS as a controller. Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate Pokémon Champion? Test your true skills and take on the world via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- The game takes place on an island called Pokétopia. There are 11 different Colosseums to battle in. The objective is to win all the Colosseum battles and become the Pokétopia Master.
- Using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, players can use their Wii Remote to battle directly with friends after exchanging Friend Codes or battle with anyone in the world anytime.
- In DS Battle Mode, four players can gather together and battle while using Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl and the Nintendo DS as a controller.
- Using a Nintendo DS, players copy their favorite Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl and use them to battle it out in spectacular 3-D graphics on Wii.
- Pokémon Battle Revolution is the first title where players can link their Wii with Nintendo DS.
Colosseum Battle Mode:
- Colosseums: There are 11 Colosseums (Battle Arenas) altogether throughout Pokétopia. The first 10 Colosseums can be found in the Colosseum Battle mode (many will need to be unlocked by playing through the others). There is also a special Colosseum that can only be played in DS Battle Mode.
- Colosseum Masters: These excellent Trainers are also first-class entertainers whose amazing battle performances always attract a large crowd.
- Colosseum Leaders: With their awesome strength and skills, Colosseum Leaders rank right behind Colosseum Masters. They all wear characteristic Pokémon-themed costumes.
- Nintendo DS Battle Mode: This multiplayer mode is for those who also own Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl as well as Nintendo DS systems. Four players can get together and battle while using their very own Pokémon from their Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl games. All players use the DS as a controller in this mode. The same battle interface from Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl is used while battling with friends, so it's very easy for players to pick up.
- Wi-Fi Battles: Players battle against their friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection after exchanging Friend Codes. Players also can battle against anyone in the world using Pokémon Battle Revolution's Wi-Fi Rank system, which automatically matches players with Trainers of similar skills and strength.