WWE RAW RESULTS
April 3, 2006|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Jerry Lawler & The Coach
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- The Highlanders (Robbie & Rory McAllistair) defeated Rob Conway & Rene Dupree in a dark match..
- Gene Snitsky & Goldust defeated Colt Cabana & Brad James....
- Lance Cade defeated Viscera..
- Matt Striker defeated Chandler MacClure..
- Trevor Murdoch defeated Eugene Dinsmore..
- IN THE RING: John Cena + Triple H + Edge w/Lita..
- John Cena came out and said to stop the music because he "Wants to hear this" and listened to the crowd BOO HIM!
- John Cena sticked it to the haters by yelling "The CHAMP........ IS STILL....... HEEERRRRRRRRRRRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
- John Cena said it wasn't a popularity contest and that he hit hard fight hard and stook tall no matter what..
- The crowd continued to BOO throughout the promo and started a "Cena Sucks" chant until Triple H showed up...
- Triple H came down with his new entrance music (which he debuted at WrestleMania) and offered to shake hands....
- John Cena took a few steps back and then reached his hand out, only for Triple H to pull his hand back...
- Triple H said he is pissed off at himself because he made the stupid mistake of un-estimating John Cena..
- The crowd chanted "You tapped out!" at HHH as he admitted that he tapped out but it will never happen again..
- Triple H made his intentions clear and said he wanted another shot at John Cena's WWE title (tonight?)....
- Edge w/Lita interrupted and said the almighty Triple H thinks he should get an endless supply of title shots..
- Edge said that Triple H lost at WrestleMania so he now goes to the back of the line and wait his turn again..
- Edge said he beat Mick Foley at WrestleMania and kept his perfect record in tack with five wins and zero losses..
- Triple H said that none of Edge's Mania-matches have been in the main event (even calling him a curtain jerker)..
- Edge (who is being portrayed as the only babyface in the ring) stood up to Triple H as John Cena made jokes..
- John Cena proposed that Triple H and Edge face off tonight in #1 Contenders match to see who faced him..
- Edge suggested he and Triple H team up to take on John Cena and not let down the few chain gang members left..
- John Cena accepted the challenge (that was a strange segment and I feel something dratic going down later)..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey) defeated The Big Show & Kane to win the titles!
- The whole Spirit Squad ran in and gave The Big Show the big Spirit Slam and pinned him to win the titles!
- Kenny & Mikey celebrated with his other Spirit Squad members after scoring the huge upset victory!
- ON STAGE: Rob Van Dam..
- Rob Van Dam said last night he climbed the ladder and broke the glass ceiling to win the "Money in the Bank!"
- Rob Van Dam said he has no reason to wait to use the title shot like Edge did last year..
- Rob Van Dam said the timing couldn't be better, and the timing could be "EXTREME"
- SQUASH MATCH: Chris Masters defeated Eric Priest by Masterlock submission..
- After a quick match, Carlito Cool came out to confront his (possibly former) tag team partner..
- Carlito Cool took a big bite out of his apple and stared at Chris Masters and then spit it at the jobber!
- Carlito Cool then snapped and attacked Chris Masters and gave him a back-cracker and spit on his face!
- IN THE RING: Shawn Michaels + Shane McMahon + Vince McMahon..
- Shawn Michaels said his match with Vince McMahon last night was violent, brutal and downright ugly!
- Shawn Michaels said it wasn't about a wrestling match it was about making Vince McMahon go through hell!
- Shawn Michaels said now he no longer has to deal with Vince McMahon and now he can now begin to move on..
- Shawn Michaels said the popular thing these days is to beat up John Cena, and said why can't I do it?
- Shane McMahon showed up on the stage and Shawn Michaels introduced him as a Kiss My Ass Club member..
- Shane McMahon then introduced his father, Vince McMahon, who everybody thought was in a hospital tonight..
- Vince McMahon came out with a neck brace and a bandaged forehead looking like he was appearing in court..
- Vince McMahon complained about Shawn Michaels actions and said that he's got two words for Michaels..
- Shawn Michaels interrupted Vince McMahon and said he had two words for Vince - the crowd yelled SUCK IT!
- Vince McMahon said Shawn Michaels had unexpected help from God at WM22 making it a handicap match..
- Vince McMahon scolded God for always picking on him and Shawn Michaels said Vince finally went insane!
- Vince McMahon said nobody beats the McMahons, they may win a battle or two but you'll never win the war..
- Vince McMahon then booked Shawn Michaels & God vs Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon at Backlash in 4 weeks..
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Mickie James & Candice Michelle defeated Trish Stratus & Torrie Wilson..
- New Women's champion Mickie James came out wearing a Trish Stratus outfit and a Trish-haircut and blonde..
- Mickie James kicked Trish Stratus in the knee and chick-kicked Torrie Wilson and scored the 1-2-3 pinfall..
- ON STAGE: Chavo Guerrero..
- Chavo Guerrero said he was never more proud than he was at last night's WrestleMania..
- Chavo Guerrero thanked all the fans for remembering Eddie Guerrero and keeping his memory alive..
- Chavo Guerrero said his friend and family member Rey Mysterio won the World title over on Smackdown!..
- Chavo Guerrero said his only regrete was not getting the opportunity to go for a title at WrestleMania..
- Chavo Guerrero said that tonight is his night to go for the Intercontinental title against Shelton Benjamin..
- Chavo Guerrero dedicated the match to Eddie Guerrero and promised not to let him or Eddie's fans down!
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Shelton Benjamin defeated Chavo Guerrero to retain..
- I guess Chavo let down Eddie -- the announcers said Chavo was the embarassment of the Guerrero family..
- Chavo Guerrero fought back tears as he walked backstage as the fans chanted his name (WWE = embarassment)..
- WWE.com Unlimited: Chavo Guerrero broke down and cried saying he wasn't supposed to be a wrestler and QUIT!
- IN HE RING: Ric Flair + Armando Alejandro Estrada + Umanga..
- Ric Flair said he has had a lot of unbelievable moments in Chicago throughout his career..
- Ric Flair said he gave 120% at WrestleMania 22 in the Money in the Bank Ladder match but did not win..
- Ric Flair said he still thinks that he has a 17th World Heavyweight title run left inside of him..
- A new mexican named Armando Alejandro Estrada (aka Osama Alejandro Rodriquez from OVW) showed up..
- Armando said he grew up watching Ric Flair on a fuzzy television and said he was now a business man..
- Armando said he was there to introduce "the man who is going to change the face of RAW and the WWE"..
- Armando said Ric Flair had over-stayed his welcome and introduces his guy "Umanga" (aka Jamal/Ekmo)..
- Umanga came out and destroyed Ric Flair (Hey Samoa Joe aren't you glad you chose TNA????)....
- Editor's Note: Umanga was a carbon copy of the old Headshrinkers, a stereotype gimmick..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Triple H & Edge w/Lita defeated John Cena..
- Triple H took a seat in the corner and told Edge to beat John Cena and proove that he's a main eventer..
- Eventually Edge accidentally speared Triple H, causing Triple H to attack Edge and give him a spinebuster..
- Triple H & John Cena looked like they were working together but Triple H gave Cena a Pedigree to win!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.