Do you operate with beverage antennas?
Are you unimpressed with the results?
Do you think that you are missing something?
If you are not using a K1FZ you are!
Back by popular demand! The KB-5 (designed for Pennant/Flag antennas)
The K1FZ series of Beverage Antenna Transformers are what you need to utilize your beverage antenna to its full
potential! These transformers are specifically designed for the
needs of the beverage antenna. They are proven effective in their
design and craftsmanship by stations all over the world in a variety
of climates and conditions!
What is so special about a K1FZ Beverage Antenna Transformer?
Both models, the KB-1 and the KB-2 include:
- High efficiency wound ferrite toroid transformers with isolated
50 ohm windings for minimum noise transfer.
- Tailored broad band design gives low VSWR into resistive loads
from 1.8 to 7.3 MHz.
- Transformers are housed in attractive, rugged plastic project
- Color coded binding post for Beverage wire(s) and ground connections.
- Teflon and silver SO-239 coax connectors used.
- Each unit is individually calibrated to eliminate variations found
in mass production.
- The use of large core size prevents saturation from adjacent local
KB-1 ($59.95 plus shipping)
A single direction transformer uses a quadfilar wound transformer
and has a low VSWR into a 450 ohm resistive load.
The KB-1 transformer is now being used by EWE antenna builders!
KB-2 ($129.95 plus shipping)
The KB-2 uses custom winding for best impedance match possible!
Designed to match your Beverage wire size, wire spacing, and height above earth.
Call or email for more information.
Additional features of the KB-2 include:
- Dual direction two wire beverage transformer has high efficiency.
- This system is designed to work with two wire beverage antennas.
- T1 quadfilar wound input winding is accurately center tapped for
optimum isolation between the two directions. (The output winding is 50 ohms and electrically isolated.)
- T2 uses a trifilar wound input winding and a electrically isolated
50 ohm output winding.
- A two wire beverage sketch is enclosed with each transformer.
- Two coaxial SO-239 connectors for coaxial lines to the shack.
- Two wire switchable Beverages are described in popular antenna
Due to popular demand,
Bruce has now added a new product to his world renowned line of
Beverage Antenna Transformers!
KB-3 End Termination Transformer !!
The KB-3 End Termination/Reflection Transformer!
Introductory price of $79.95 *
||For use with all two wire beverage antennas!
||The same quality construction as found in the KB-1 & KB-2.
||Transformers are housed in attractive, rugged plastic project
||Color coded binding post for Beverage wire(s) and ground connections.
||All rust proof hardware (stainless steel and brass)
||Designed to maximize your front to back gain !
All models are developed and produced in Belfast, Maine, USA.
Two wire Beverage notes
* (Prices are subject to change without notice and do not include
65 Patterson Hill Road
Belfast, ME 04915 USA
Tel. (207) 338-0474