Hello, you need to enable JavaScript to use this network.

Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.

Ning Developer Network

OpenSocial (4)

Discussion, Documentation, Guides and Reference on Ning's support for OpenSocial, the open standard for social applications.

Diego

How to write an OpenSocial Gadget, Part 1: Hello World! 25 Replies

Started by Diego. Last reply by Thomas David Baker 1 day ago.

An OpenSocial Gadget is simply a small HTML+Javascript application that runs on a site, or "container", that supports the OpenSocial JavaScript API. Any Ning network is such a container. With Ning'... Read More »

Tagged: hello world, opensocial

Rigoberto Carvajal

Working with Remote Content 2 Replies

Started by Rigoberto Carvajal. Last reply by Victor Coustenoble Dec 4.

My opensocial application requires to access remote xml content as specified in> http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/remote-co I run it on ning it shows the following error: Error: _IG_Fet... Read More »

Diego

Quick Introduction 7 Replies

Started by Diego. Last reply by Phil McCluskey Nov 27.

OpenSocial provides a common set of APIs for social applications across multiple websites. With standard JavaScript and HTML, developers can create apps that access a social network's friends and ... Read More »

Tagged: introduction, opensocial

Diego

How to write an OpenSocial Gadget, Part 2: Friends in Common 4 Replies

Started by Diego. Last reply by michael Nov 19.

The basic form of a Gadget that shows us the a list of people comprised of those in common between myself (the viewer) and the owner of the page I'm looking at. As a rule, To retrieve data, you cre... Read More »

Tagged: examples, opensocial

RSS

About Ning Developer Network

Diego Diego created this social network on Ning.

Quick Links

Ning Developer Network brought to you by Diego © 2007 Report an Issue | Feedback | Privacy | Terms of Service

Spread the word! Get a Ning Developer Network badge