|Back to Main Page|
Old Wrestling Promotions
House Show Archives
NWA Midwest Heavyweight Title History
1. Mike Samson defeated Hell of "Heaven and Hell" in the finals of a battle royal to determine a new champion. Title vacated in August of 2002.
2. Danny Dominion defeated Donovan Morgan to win the title
3. Denny Dominion failed to appear for the card and thus forfeited the title. Evans won a three way match against Eric Priest and Chris Jordan to win the title.
4. Ken Anderson defeated Silas Young and Colt Cobana in a three way match to win the title.
5. Title vacated on April 28, 2005 when Chris Candido passes away in Matawan, New Jersey.
6. Johnny Candido defeated Danny Daniels to capture the vacant title. Title vacated in 2006 due to lack of title defenses.
7. Jay Ryan defeated Marek Brave in a tournament final to win the title.
These pages are not affiliated with, sponsored or supported, by any pro-wrestling organization. This is a hobby site and used for wrestling informational purposes only. WIA, Copyright © 2001. Contact the webmaster for questions and comments about this website at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using any sort of information on this website, please give proper credit to the website and these sources listed on here. The NWA Name and Logo are registered trademarks of Pro Wrestling Organization, LLC. This website is not affiliated with the NWA. Other images and logos are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. This site is in no shape or form harming the product, it's wrestling fan website.The site contains nothing that infringes upon the copyrights of the wrestling federations to which this site is dedicated.