Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

pitbulls3
HyperActive Warrior

USA
105 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  10:30:05 Show Profile Visit pitbulls3's HomepageSend pitbulls3 a Private Message Report Abuse
Does anybody know where Steve is? Has anyone heard from him?

Thanks.

KarlWarren
Senior Warrior Member

United Kingdom
3834 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  11:13:22 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit KarlWarren's HomepageSend KarlWarren a Private Message Report Abuse
No, I am awaiting his response on a PM I sent him.
I don't remember him being around here for a while
and he's not updated a site that he was supposed to
be launching.
Go to Top of Page

NathanFalkner
Senior Warrior Member

2072 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  11:19:57 Show Profile Visit NathanFalkner's HomepageSend NathanFalkner a Private Message Report Abuse
quote :
Originally posted by pitbulls3

Does anybody know where Steve is? Has anyone heard from him?

After the way this thread ended (below), he sort of vanished...

http://warriorforum.com/forum/topic...IC_ID=157212
Go to Top of Page

pitbulls3
HyperActive Warrior

USA
105 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  00:59:25 Show Profile Visit pitbulls3's HomepageSend pitbulls3 a Private Message Report Abuse
Here's the problem.....he's not responding ;(

I hate to think worst case scenario, but......
Go to Top of Page

Kenny Reese
HyperActive Warrior

USA
271 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  01:29:08 Show Profile Visit Kenny Reese's HomepageSend Kenny Reese a Private Message Report Abuse
It's very shady to be honest... not bashing on him or anything. A while back he had issues giving out refunds, when he makes $2.6 million a year. And then the thread which got shut down...
Go to Top of Page

KarlWarren
Senior Warrior Member

United Kingdom
3834 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  01:53:51 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit KarlWarren's HomepageSend KarlWarren a Private Message Report Abuse
From TWO independent PMs i've been sent from different people on
this forum, it looks like another warrior is involved with this
'partnership' on a launch which failed to materialise.

I'm going to reserve judgement, but I don't like what I'm hearing.

I have done graphics work for Steve in the past (paid up front)
including design work on the stagnant "mem_____2go" site...

The reason I post this here, is to let warriors know that although
I designed the header and buttons for the site, I am not involved
with it any further than that.
Go to Top of Page

Jake Riley
Senior Warrior Member

Canada
2012 Posts
My Warrior Offers

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  02:08:06 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Jake Riley's Homepage Send Jake Riley a Yahoo! MessageSend Jake Riley a Private Message Report Abuse
Karl, I don't think anyone who knows you would ever think you had anything to do with anything skeptical.. and besides, you've designed graphics for half of the forum, it doesn't make you associated any further than providing a service.

Speaking of service, you did a great job for me, thank you.

Go to Top of Page

KarlWarren
Senior Warrior Member

United Kingdom
3834 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  02:13:14 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit KarlWarren's HomepageSend KarlWarren a Private Message Report Abuse
Thanks Jake, you're welcome.

My conncern is that the mem___2go graphics will be in
my portfolio on my next update, and sometimes people
put 1 and 1 together to make 6.7

Go to Top of Page

Martin Luxton
Advanced Warrior

Turkey
544 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  05:37:18 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Martin Luxton's HomepageSend Martin Luxton a Private Message Report Abuse

Karl

Don't worry about it. Your best customers will always be the ones that know 1 + 1 = 2.

The thing is about the Steve Celeste saga is that many of us took his apologia at face value (me included) and offered to help. I twice offered to write one of the ebooks for free. No reply.

I don't regret making the offer. Even if he had taken me up on it and I had become associated with him through that, it wouldn't matter.

I offered something to a struggling fellow Warrior in good faith. That's my position and I'm happy with it.

Your position is even easier. You did a business transaction with a fellow Warrior. You supplied a service. He paid. End of story - association finished.

Martin

P.S. If you PM me the full URL I'll check it out. If I like the graphics you'll have a future customer

Rich Schefren - coach to the gurus and . . . Santa www.christmasvideofromsanta.com
http://www.familymerrychristmas.com
http://www.twostrangeworlds.com Internet Marketing and Turkey
Very few shopping days to Christmas!! http://www.martinrockscrikey.com/music-16.html
Go to Top of Page

Nathan J. Hockley
HyperActive Warrior

Australia
454 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  06:02:09 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Nathan J. Hockley's Homepage Send Nathan J. Hockley a Yahoo! MessageSend Nathan J. Hockley a Private Message Report Abuse
I heard news that one of his assitants / business partners that worked with him had a heart attack at like 42. I think he has had to pick up the pieces and then train another person to fill his role... and I think he played a large role in life and business.

I don't know much but this is what I have heard.

www.InternetMarketingHeadStart.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Wagenheim
Senior Warrior Member

USA
5723 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  06:32:43 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Steven Wagenheim's Homepage Send Steven Wagenheim an AOL messageSend Steven Wagenheim a Private Message Report Abuse
I was approached by Steve to be part of his next launch and have heard
nothing since.

I'm not going to speculate on why, but those are the facts. As far as I
know, I've not heard from him.

Hopefully, he'll return shortly and explain his absence.

Let's hope nothing serious is wrong.

December 9 Is Here...Time To P***S Off A Lot Of People With My Latest WSO
Basic Copywriting In Plain English - Save $2,500 To $15,000 In Copywriting Costs Plus FREE Sales Page Critique And Other Bonuses From Myself And Andrew Cavanagh
FREE Help For New People - Report PLUS 52 Week Newsletter Tips
Year End Blowout WSO - Only 20 Available
Go to Top of Page

pitbulls3
HyperActive Warrior

USA
105 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  11:58:23 Show Profile Visit pitbulls3's HomepageSend pitbulls3 a Private Message Report Abuse
Hi Everyone,

I started this thread, so I want to make sure to let you all know that I finally got an email today stating that something had happened and that all would be explained.

I like to give the benefit of a doubt at first, it just seemed fishy since there was NO communication for quite a while.

So now we will see. Things do come up and are legit sometimes. This may be the case here.

I will let you all know what I know when I know it.

Thanks!

Alicia
Go to Top of Page

Joseph Then
Senior Warrior Member

Singapore
2066 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  12:02:29 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Joseph Then's HomepageSend Joseph Then a Private Message Report Abuse
quote :
Originally posted by Steven Wagenheim

I was approached by Steve to be part of his next launch and have heard
nothing since.

I'm not going to speculate on why, but those are the facts. As far as I
know, I've not heard from him.

Hopefully, he'll return shortly and explain his absence.

Let's hope nothing serious is wrong.

Same thing here. He said that he wants to work with me to relaunch my website but till now nothing happens...

Joseph Then
>>> Get 50 x PR4-PR6 Backlinks Today! <<<
--> Get RUSHING website traffic in just 3 weeks! <--
Over 40 PLR ebooks available to you RIGHT NOW! Check it out!
Real-Time Guaranteed Sign Ups
Go to Top of Page

pitbulls3
HyperActive Warrior

USA
105 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  11:26:32 Show Profile Visit pitbulls3's HomepageSend pitbulls3 a Private Message Report Abuse
Okay so we're back to the original problem...anybody heard from Steve Celeste?

I never like to assume the worst..and since we did hear that there was a personal issue going on, me and others wanted to give Steve a chance to get things straightened out. I mean we are not heartless...

But so I guess the question is: When something happens and a Warrior can't or doesn't deliver on his/her WSO, what is the "right" thing to do? How long do we patiently wait until we take action...such as refund requests etc.?

I did hear from Steve a while ago, but now I haven't again, and there are a few Warriors writing and asking me about this.

In a perfect world, transactions take place without hitches. But in the REAL world, stuff happens.

Anybody comment?

Thanks!

Alicia
Go to Top of Page

NathanFalkner
Senior Warrior Member

2072 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  11:35:29 Show Profile Visit NathanFalkner's HomepageSend NathanFalkner a Private Message Report Abuse
quote :
Originally posted by pitbulls3

But so I guess the question is: When something happens and a Warrior can't or doesn't deliver on his/her WSO, what is the "right" thing to do? How long do we patiently wait until we take action...such as refund requests etc.? Anybody comment?

The "right" thing to do, given what you just described, is to
request a refund. To the extent the Warrior is unreachable, you
should attempt to get your money back through a credit card
charge back (if that option is available).

Just the other day I got a refund request for an experimental
service that wasn't panning out. I promptly issued it. I then went
ahead and gave everyone else a refund for this particular service
given that I knew it was going to be phased out. That's the "right"
thing to do, at least from a vendors' perspective.

Alicia, honestly, it sounds like you're being "blown off" and if
you paid for something and still haven't gotten anything, it's
time you said "enough is enough" and try to get your money back.
Go to Top of Page

pitbulls3
HyperActive Warrior

USA
105 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  11:54:27 Show Profile Visit pitbulls3's HomepageSend pitbulls3 a Private Message Report Abuse
Thanks Nathan,

I don't know why it takes some of us a long time to "see the writing on the wall."

I've got to be a rolling stone.......

Alicia
Go to Top of Page

BigMike
Senior Warrior Member

Greece
4738 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  11:56:24 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit BigMike's HomepageSend BigMike a Private Message Report Abuse
You should also inform the Moderators, especially Michael Tracy regarding the issue.

The Warrior Manifesto: My Dirty Little Secret About Allen Says & The Warrior Forum
(A 155 Page "Must Read" by anyone getting involved in business online! And it's absolutely FREE!)

Enigma - Watch For It! Phase II of III is now in production! | Incansoft
Go to Top of Page

Warrior Approved

WSO: Because I Can! --------- price up every second!
Go to Top of Page

Hrvoje Livnjak
Advanced Warrior

Croatia
820 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  12:43:21 Show Profile Visit Hrvoje Livnjak's HomepageSend Hrvoje Livnjak a Private Message Report Abuse
He is turbo busy on 2 projects + that he is doing. The design Karl ( i c. you did the layout for him ) and few other projects. I talked with him not that long ago.

Hrvoje

Professional graphics, 3D covers and mini sites at:eCoversLab.com

What 650+ graphics plus source codes, PLR and $37 have to do with you? Check it out here
Go to Top of Page

pitbulls3
HyperActive Warrior

USA
105 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  14:43:13 Show Profile Visit pitbulls3's HomepageSend pitbulls3 a Private Message Report Abuse
Hi,

I'm trying to K.I.T. as I hear things....

I have heard indirectly that the system is still go, that it will be awesome once up,.....just some delay snags.

But I will post again when I hear more from Steve directly. I am hanging in still, at this writing.

Alicia
Go to Top of Page

AverageGuy
Advanced Warrior

USA
1193 Posts
My Warrior Offers

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  14:55:52 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit AverageGuy's HomepageSend AverageGuy a Private Message Report Abuse
I think, no matter what reason it is, it is better to explain the situation on the forum than simplying disappearing.

david

Article Post Robot!: Post Unique Articles to >>*524* of Article Sites and *54* Mail Lists Automatically! Content Assistant: Write Unique Articles Quickly & Easily! Video Upload Pro!: Upload Your Videos to Multiple Sites Automatically! Content Rewriter Pro: Make Unique Content Quickly and Easily! Top Selling and Rating on Warrior Offers for A Long Time! Manual Link Submission: 400 Directories with low price!
Go to Top of Page

steveceleste
Advanced Warrior

USA
1129 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  15:03:57 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit steveceleste's HomepageSend steveceleste a Private Message Report Abuse
Alicia,

Sorry for not getting back to you on the forum, and apologies all around. I have been working on putting together this project and I want it to be a real big bang of one. I want this to be of a perfect system, and not one with bugs and kinks and I'm sure all of you warriors can understand that.

I do aplogize for the lack of communication, but while adding so many features to overdeliver immensly, I didn't have the time to stop here at the Warrior Forum.

I have spoken to Karl and others about where the project lays, and right now we are just revamping, and adding some great features for your membership communities, such as video conferencing between members.

Alicia, and a few others who got in on the project in pre-launch will be compensated for their patience and vertue, and belief in our project, and my vision.

Running, owning, and maintaining memberships is more then just a revenue stream, it is an art, and creating a system that makes a new membership site or "artwork", once every month, is a masterpiece.

Alicia, feel free to call me if you want to talk on a personal level.

Steve Celeste

P.S ~

quote :
I think, no matter what reason it is, it is better to explain the situation on the forum than simplying disappearing.

david
David I agree with you that is why on Oct 5th I posted here in the forum updating what happened. Here is a link to that thread http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/t...IC_ID=188351

My Story: From $200 to Millions | Business Resource Site | My Blog
Go to Top of Page

jbgal
HyperActive Warrior

270 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  10:07:47 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit jbgal's HomepageSend jbgal a Private Message Report Abuse
Steve,

I'm still waiting for the refund you promised...after 3 months of waiting for a service that was NEVER delivered.

You did answer my PM and emails which I suspect took more time than giving out the refund...oh, unless you already spent all that money you never earned?

JB

Quality Content for a Reasonable Price - www.BuyOriginalContent.com -

Go to Top of Page

calvin69
HyperActive Warrior

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  10:44:26 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit calvin69's HomepageSend calvin69 a Private Message Report Abuse
quote :
Originally posted by steveceleste
I do aplogize for the lack of communication, but while adding so many features to overdeliver immensly, I didn't have the time to stop here at the Warrior Forum.

Steve, I read this on your website:

"I had to get a job again, yea, it sucked, but I needed just enough to pay the rent. My friend hooked me up with a job over at Blockbuster, a video renting store. It started to get cold out again, heading into a strong winter. I started to fall into my old habits, drinking alone, smoking a lot, and basically wasting my life away. I felt I failed. I didn�t know what to do."

Is this really true... $2.6 million a year to working at BlockBuster?

(I got this from your link in your sig file.)

Cheers,
Markus Allen
"Chief Marketing Junkie"
http://www.marketing-ideas.org/
Go to Top of Page

ProfessorLUMP
HyperActive Warrior

215 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  10:55:50 Show Profile Visit ProfessorLUMP's HomepageSend ProfessorLUMP a Private Message Report Abuse
I believe the Blockbuster stint was before the $2.6 Million year.
Go to Top of Page

Catherine Hudson
HyperActive Warrior

Canada
222 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  11:41:32 Show Profile Visit Catherine Hudson's Homepage Send Catherine Hudson a Yahoo! MessageSend Catherine Hudson a Private Message Report Abuse
This shouldn't still be going on, hopefully Steve refunds those who requested it and just ties this all up. I can't see anyone being able to successfully launch a site or product with anything left hanging, hope those who have been so patient get either refunded or rewarded in some way.
Go to Top of Page

Scott Ames
Senior Warrior Member

USA
2347 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  11:45:13 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Scott Ames's HomepageSend Scott Ames a Private Message Report Abuse
quote :
Originally posted by jbgal

Steve,

I'm still waiting for the refund you promised...after 3 months of waiting for a service that was NEVER delivered.

You did answer my PM and emails which I suspect took more time than giving out the refund...oh, unless you already spent all that money you never earned?

JB

I got a refund from him, but it took a while. Good luck with yours.

- Scott ( formerly sames1 )

http://www.imniche.com
Go to Top of Page

Dylan Jones
Advanced Warrior

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  11:51:17 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Dylan Jones's HomepageSend Dylan Jones a Private Message Report Abuse
He's a really good writer.

VivaVideo is ready for the lime light!
Discover how VivaVideo can turn your videos into marketing power houses.
http://vivaviralvideo.com/
- Dylan Jones
Go to Top of Page

dm34m
HyperActive Warrior

105 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  10:54:28 Show Profile Visit dm34m's HomepageSend dm34m a Private Message Report Abuse

...And he's really good at not giving refunds to me (don't want to make a general statement there).

- 6 months of waiting for a refund on something that wasn't delivered in a WSO
- 7 attempts at contacting him privately so as not to draw negative attention in a public setting
- Every contact had a "travel-related/paypal-locked" excuse
- Me not being edumicated enough to just file a chargeback
- And throw in an 8th contact yesterday after he popped back up in the form...

Priceless... err... I mean in the red $150

I guess he really just needed that money more than I did. God Speed Steve - don't forget about the little guy on your way to millions :()

www.whatwouldjacobdo.com - 400 lbs. of Fun Running Wild All Over the Boston Marathon for Charity...
Go to Top of Page

Hardy Usman
HyperActive Warrior

326 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  10:58:58 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Hardy Usman's HomepageSend Hardy Usman a Private Message Report Abuse
Don't believe everything you read. That includes his post about how he made 2.6 millions a year.

quote :
Originally posted by calvin69

Steve, I read this on your website:

"I had to get a job again, yea, it sucked, but I needed just enough to pay the rent. My friend hooked me up with a job over at Blockbuster, a video renting store. It started to get cold out again, heading into a strong winter. I started to fall into my old habits, drinking alone, smoking a lot, and basically wasting my life away. I felt I failed. I didn�t know what to do."

Is this really true... $2.6 million a year to working at BlockBuster?
Go to Top of Page

steveceleste
Advanced Warrior

USA
1129 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  11:25:53 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit steveceleste's HomepageSend steveceleste a Private Message Report Abuse
Hello,

Well, I don't have any excuses, and I'm refunding both those from JBgal, and dm34m, sometimes, people get lost in things.

JB, I was pretty sure your refund was handled, I'm sorry that it took so long.

Dm, I have asked for a transaction id, and got no response, but once I get that, instant refund on the way.

Sometimes, I don't check the forum PMs for a week or so, and if you are using that as the personl/private response, then it could be a week until you hear from me.

Once again, apologies all around...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As for my story and everything you read about it. It is all true, in the story itself, some names and characters are adjusted, however, the concepts, business ideas, and steps are all true.

Go to Top of Page

Will Edwards
Senior Warrior Member

United Kingdom
2055 Posts
My Warrior Offers

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  11:34:33 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Will Edwards's HomepageSend Will Edwards a Private Message Report Abuse
Hi Steve - so glad to see you back and obviously prepared to do the right thing honouring your commitments.

I have no doubt that you are attempting to put things right and I don't mean to create any additional waves for you here, but I thought I would point out that you have not refunded me either. I don't understand what has gone wrong for you and I am certainly prepared to write-off the loss and put it down to experience.

Good luck with your future ventures.

Will

Will
White Dove Books Personal Development | Blog | Newsletter | Books | Affiliate Program

"The greatest tragedy in life is people with sight but no vision" - Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

steveceleste
Advanced Warrior

USA
1129 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  11:48:06 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit steveceleste's HomepageSend steveceleste a Private Message Report Abuse
Marcus,

Blockbuster was a prior job before my Marketing experience.

Will,

Sent you a PM, just getting some information to refund you.

Go to Top of Page

Will Edwards
Senior Warrior Member

United Kingdom
2055 Posts
My Warrior Offers

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  11:56:13 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Will Edwards's HomepageSend Will Edwards a Private Message Report Abuse
Steve - no problem at all.

I meant what I said - I don't expect a refund and good luck for the future.

Will.

Will
White Dove Books Personal Development | Blog | Newsletter | Books | Affiliate Program

"The greatest tragedy in life is people with sight but no vision" - Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

dm34m
HyperActive Warrior

105 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  12:07:03 Show Profile Visit dm34m's HomepageSend dm34m a Private Message Report Abuse

Dm, I have asked for a transaction id, and got no response, but once I get that, instant refund on the way.

>>> FALSE many times over but here you go again -- ID # 7C496558C32640331

Sometimes, I don't check the forum PMs for a week or so, and if you are using that as the personl/private response, then it could be a week until you hear from me.

>>> No Comment.

Thanks for the refund. I'll spare you my sarcastic response, keep it bottled up and just go cut myself.

Best of luck to you in the future.

www.whatwouldjacobdo.com - 400 lbs. of Fun Running Wild All Over the Boston Marathon for Charity...
Go to Top of Page

Dylan Jones
Advanced Warrior

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  12:16:11 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit Dylan Jones's HomepageSend Dylan Jones a Private Message Report Abuse
"Thanks for the refund. I'll spare you my sarcastic response, keep it bottled up and just go cut myself."

Haha, what?

VivaVideo is ready for the lime light!
Discover how VivaVideo can turn your videos into marketing power houses.
http://vivaviralvideo.com/
- Dylan Jones
Go to Top of Page

steveceleste
Advanced Warrior

USA
1129 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  12:16:31 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit steveceleste's HomepageSend steveceleste a Private Message Report Abuse
Dm,

Thanks for the transaction id, and the comments, I feel bad, and want to make things right, so if you could send me some of your websites via PM, I will give you a critique as well as the refund.

Thanks,

Steve

Go to Top of Page

steveceleste
Advanced Warrior

USA
1129 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  12:22:42 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit steveceleste's HomepageSend steveceleste a Private Message Report Abuse
Hey,

If anyone else, has any situations, please send me a PM, so I can handle it fast and efficiently.

Go to Top of Page

dm34m
HyperActive Warrior

105 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  13:34:41 Show Profile Visit dm34m's HomepageSend dm34m a Private Message Report Abuse
Steve,

I appreciate you stepping up and giving a refund (whenever you decide to do so).

I know it's easy to duck one's head in the sand after a huge backload piles up... but you didn't.

I'll pass on the critique offer but thanks anyways.

Again, best of luck in the future.

Go to Top of Page

calvin69
HyperActive Warrior

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  07:14:41 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit calvin69's HomepageSend calvin69 a Private Message Report Abuse
quote :
Originally posted by steveceleste

Marcus,

Blockbuster was a prior job before my Marketing experience.

I see.

And some people were asking for proof of you making millions... can you point me in the right direction on this... I'm making a documentary about successes and would like to include your story.

Cheers,
Markus Allen
"Chief Marketing Junkie"
http://www.marketing-ideas.org/
Go to Top of Page

dbarnum
Warrior Moderator

USA
4146 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  07:32:02 Show Profile Buy Me A Drink Visit dbarnum's HomepageSend dbarnum a Private Message Report Abuse
This is too much...

quote :

I'll spare you my sarcastic response, keep it bottled up and just go cut myself.

..and the Blockbuster work before becoming a millionaire...

Priceless lines for a comic act!

Wow, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at these this morning. Some of you Warriors are just tooooooo funny

Diana Barnum - Need help with projects? Call: (614) 529-9459 Skype: dbarnum Subscribe to our Blog!

- Get customized help w/ IM, PLR, blogging, article mktg, press releases, VRE, links & more. Article writing w/free sub, blog posts & more...$15 Flat Rate / Wholesale Rates as low as $8... VA + Team
Go to Top of Page

dm34m
HyperActive Warrior

105 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  14:54:08 Show Profile Visit dm34m's HomepageSend dm34m a Private Message Report Abuse
Steve,

Let me know if you didn't get the transaction ID for the refund that I posted here in the forum and I'll post it again.

Thank you.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
Next Page
 New Topic Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly