View Full Version : Night of the Werewolves II

Pages : [1] 2

Bad Player
Nov 08, 2006, 08:34 AM
Summary Post

* Acolyte - Hitti-Litti: R.I.P. Death by lynching
* Baker - Subanark: R.I.P. Death by lynching
* Bar wench - Perfection: 1 of 3 final villagers (didn't really play though)
* Blacksmith - DueAccident: Survivor and werewolf
* Carpenter (husband of the violinist) - lorgen R.I.P. Death by werewolves
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) - Rogueknight: Survivor and werewolf
* Herbalist (wife of the farmer) - Carmen510: (never showed up for the game! ) Death by werewolves
* Innkeeper - PrinceScamp R.I.P. Death by lynching
* Merchant - Endovior: R.I.P. Death by lynching
* Seamstress - Unser Giftzwerg: R.I.P. Death by lynching
* Shepherd - FatRatHead: R.I.P. Death by werewolves
* Stableboy - bigzie: R.I.P. Death by lynching
* Tavern owner - Deathling: 1 of 3 final villagers
* Village drunkard - Grey Fox: Survivor and werewolf
* Violinist (wife of the carpenter) - DEC: R.I.P. Death by werewolves
* Wainwright - thomas.berubeg: 1 of 3 final villagers

* Current mayor - Deathling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 9th:
Foxford is a tiny village on the outskirts of the Elohim empire. Largely forgotten by anyone of consequence its surrounding fur and deer camps are its only real value. Still the villagers of Foxford are a decent, if not overly supersticious lot, and are accustomed to seeing their children raised to go off to wars they never return from.

Foxford was quiet until the arrival of a traveler from the elven lands. This was no elf, but a man named Duin who carried a thick oak cudgel and quite a few gold coins. Unaccustomed to wealthy travelers the backwater inn and tavern were delighted to have his company, and sorry to see him go the following day. They wouldn't know until later that this man left more than gold in the village.

November 10th:

Crows gather over the carpenter and violinist's garden. Below the body of Sonne the milkmaid was ravaged almost past the point of recognition. Sonne was carpenter lorgen's and violinist DEC's daughter and barely past her 16th birthday. The tragedy of her death was overshadowed by an even darker realization, that she was killed by Werewolves. Tracks around the body show that there were three separate attackers, you will have to find and kill these werewolves if you are to survive.

Carpenter Lorgen and Blacksmith DueAccident begin building gallows in the village square. Before night comes someone must be found guilty and killed for this crime.

Mayoral Votes:

* Acolyte Hitti-Litti: Hitti-Litti
* Baker Subanark: Lorgen
* Bar wench Perfection:
* Blacksmith DueAccident: Lorgen
* Carpenter (husband of the violinist) lorgen:
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) Rogueknight: Lorgen
* Herbalist (wife of the farmer) Carmen510:
* Innkeeper PrinceScamp: Hitti-Litti
* Merchant Endovior: Endovior
* Seamstress Unser Giftzwerg: Hitti-Litti
* Shepherd FatRatHead: Lorgen
* Stableboy bigzie: Endovior
* Tavern owner Deathling: Lorgen
* Village drunkard Grey Fox: Perfection
* Violinist (wife of the carpenter) DEC: Lorgen
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Thomas.Berubeg

Hitti-Litti 3
Lorgen 6
Perfection 1
Thomas.Berubeg 1
Endovior 2

Lynch mob Votes:

* Acolyte Hitti-Litti: FatRatHead
* Baker Subanark: Hitti-Litti
* Bar wench Perfection:
* Blacksmith DueAccident: Hitti-Litti
* Carpenter (husband of the violinist) lorgen: Hitti-Litti
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) Rogueknight:
* Herbalist (wife of the farmer) Carmen510:
* Innkeeper PrinceScamp:
* Merchant Endovior: Deathling
* Seamstress Unser Giftzwerg: Endovior
* Shepherd FatRatHead: Hitti-Litti
* Stableboy bigzie: FatRatHead
* Tavern owner Deathling: Hitti-Litti
* Village drunkard Grey Fox: Hitti-Litti
* Violinist (wife of the carpenter) DEC:
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Hitti-Litti

Hitti-Litti 7
FatRatHead 2
Deathling 1
Endovior 1

The Tragedy Continues
Still grieving the loss of their only daughter, the milkmaid Sonne, Carpenter Lorgen and his goodwife DEC had been too upset to reveal that on the very same night that they lost Sonne, their home was robbed by a thief who stole the few valuable items they had. They had few worldly possessions, yet among this small number was a valuable silver crucifix which was stolen by this callous thief.

Lorgen, barely able to hold back the emotions welling up in his throat and with his arm around his sobbing wife, announced this to everyone at the town square. What did they do to bring such a heavy curse from Junil upon them Lorgen asked, staring towards the sky?

"There is no god that he might curse you, Lorgen" replied tavern owner Deathling, "Only the uncaring chance and random motions of the universe determine a man's fate and in the end all of us shall be buried whether we be virtuous like your daughter or murderers like the werewolves."

"Nay Deathling, Junil cares for the least of us and the greatest of us" countered acolyte Hitti-Litti, "Yet let us elect a mayor who will bring justice to this town! Let us elect a mayor who will hunt down this villain and bring peace to noble Lorgen and goody DEC. Junil would have it so."

"You talk of someone who you cannot show his existence and who would let fair Sonne die such a brutal death. I have no time for such superstitions Hitti-Litti.

Nonetheless I agree - we must elect a mayor who will ruthlessly hunt down this callous villain" sternly retorted Deathling.

"Hear, hear" some of the crowd cheered.

Lorgen is elected mayor!
"Lorgen!"

"Lead us to safety!"

"Avenge the innocent and defend us from the beasts!" cheered the crowd as Lorgen accepted the role of Foxford Mayor.

"I swear I will do my upmost to hunt down those responsible for the murders and uncover the thief who robbed us that night. Whether they are one and the same or whether they are beasts of different natures matters not for surely they shall suffer the same fate! Thank you good villagers for your kind thoughts for both myself and most of all for my poor wife."

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" roared the crowd.

"Nay. For now at least" replied Mayor and carpenter Lorgen.

Acolyte Hitti-Litti is lynched
"By all that is holy and true, why dost thou condemn me man? Have I not served Foxford village in humility and with truth?"

"Truth? Where is this Junil then of which you preach? Why does he not protect you from us? Why does Junil not stop these werewolves?" snarled Deathling at the acolyte.

"May Sphener strike your demon ridden soul down, Deathling! May the righteous crusaders of The Order burn this village to rubble! From dust you came and from dust ye shall return! May your [gergling sound heard as Blacksmith DueAccident grabs Hitti-Litti from behind and covers Hitti-Litti's mouth with his hand]"

With most villagers looking on providing moral support for Hitti-Litti's hanging, a few still cried out against this injustice.

"What evidence have you that he is a werewolf man? If we lynch an innocent villager, and an acolyte of The Order at that, what then shall we say when more of The Order arrive?" yelled farmer Rogueknight over the top of the commotion.

"He should have been mayor, not hung like a common criminal!" shrieked seamstress Unser Giftzwerg.

"Who will pray for our souls when we follow to our graves?" sobbed violinist DEC still grieving the loss of her daughter and now the village acolyte.

Yet democracy is, in essence, mob rule and here today the mob ruled.

Tight was the noose around Hitti-Litti's neck and large did his eyes bulge when the floor opened below him. The women of the village shrieked and the men averted their eyes at this site. None had before witnessed such a revolting scene in what was once an idyllic village.

Yet Hitti-Litti's body did not transform into werewolf form and investigation revealed his humanity.

Surely this would not be the last brutal lynching the villagers would see. Black were the clouds that descended that night, nearly as black as the mood of the villagers returned to their homes to pray.

The howl of the icy wind did play loud this night, yet not loud enough to muffle the sound of the werewolves howling at their bloodied kill.

November 12th:
The werewolves strike.
The villagers left their homes late this morning, not through prolonged sleep, but instead fear of who were outside in the night. Herbalist Carmen510's body lay mutilated on the grass, her innards spread across the grass, parts of her body missing, presumably devoured.

Lynch mob Votes:

* Baker Subanark: -
* Bar wench Perfection:
* Blacksmith DueAccident:
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) Rogueknight: Endovior
* Innkeeper PrinceScamp: Endovior
* Merchant Endovior: PrinceScamp
* Seamstress Unser Giftzwerg:
* Shepherd FatRatHead: PrinceScamp
* Stableboy bigzie:
* Tavern owner Deathling: PrinceScamp
* Village drunkard Grey Fox: Endovior
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Endovior

Merchant Endovior is lynched
"We didn't have any of this 'ere business 'til after that sly merchant came 'round our parts"

"I've still got that wart on my arm, you charlatan!"

"I don't like your money-grubbing ways foreigner!"

"I says we lynch him the bloody thief!"

"No good sirs! I beg of you! I am no werewolf, nor any thief! Have mercy on me please! I come only seeking honest trade with ye", implored merchant Endovior.

"Enough of this! Mayor lead him to the gallows. We'll take his money later!"

The crowd stood around the gallows watching the merchant with a noose around his neck. The merchant begged for mercy yet all of his money could not persuade the crowd of his innocence.

"Feel the force of our justice, foreigner!" shouted mayor Lorgen.

*Crunch* went the noose as the stool was kicked from under the crying merchant's feet.

The crowd moved forwards, gathering around the body. Violinist DEC drew a short, sharp yelp as she saw the limp body with its tongue protruding. It was then the villagers of Foxford realised too late that Endovior was human. A section of the crowd ran to Endoviors room at the inn and ransacked it. Some minor valuables were found but no crucifix was there.

The rest of the crowd quietly dispersed in shame at what they had done and the realisation of the growing power of three werewolves amongst them.

"May Junil have mercy on our souls" someone's quiet voice said in the crowd, "For surely these werewolves will not".

November 15th:
The werewolves strike.
Little is heard that night from the werewolves by the villagers in town. A sense of unease rises but at the same time a faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, the werewolves have not struck this night.

A stray sheep is seen wandering through the village the next morning. The crowd, sensing all is not right, rushes up to the shepherd's lodge. His body lies torn in two, chunks of flesh torn off his body and devoured, a half drunk bottle of Slivovica by his body. Mayor and carpenter Lorgen and blacksmith DueAccident drag his body outside and the men dig a hole to bury shepherd FatRatHead's body in. Drunkard Grey Fox is seen drinking the last of the Slivovica.

"Whash? Ish for reshpect for the dead".

Lynch mob Votes:

* Baker Subanark: PrinceScamp
* Bar wench Perfection: Lorgen
* Blacksmith DueAccident: PrinceScamp
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) Rogueknight: PrinceScamp
* Innkeeper PrinceScamp: Lorgen
* Seamstress Unser Giftzwerg:
* Stableboy bigzie:
* Village drunkard Grey Fox:
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Grey Fox

Innkeeper PrinceScamp is lynched
"I shay to hell with them! You're a good man PrinceScamp - you always give me good ale. DRINK!"

"Aye, Grey Fox but it seems they want my head for their collection. I will be proven innocent soon."

"I need you PrinceScamp! Hic."

The crowd arrives at the inn, bustling at the doorway. Innkeeper PrinceScamp is led away by the crowd. Grey Fox grabs his ale on the way out and follows the crowd while Tavern owner Deathling eyes the inn up and down.

The lynching is over quickly and again it is a human villager hung. PrinceScamp's body swings in the breeze as the crowd goes quiet with their shame once again. The crowd dispers quickly, noone wants to remember their guilt in PrinceScamp's hanging.

November 18th:
Werewolves
The villagers had gotten used to hearing the howls of the werewolves each night as they prowled in search of prey. Tonight was no different, yet in the morning all the villagers gathered together in the town square. None were killed this night.

Lynch mob Votes:

* Baker Subanark: bigzie
* Bar wench Perfection: Grey Fox
* Blacksmith DueAccident: bigzie
* Carpenter (husband of the violinist) lorgen: bigzie
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) Rogueknight:
* Seamstress Unser Giftzwerg: DEC
* Stableboy bigzie:
* Tavern owner Deathling: bigzie
* Village drunkard Grey Fox: bigzie
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Grey Fox

Stableboy Bigzie is lynched
"But he's just a boy", a distance voice is heard.

The crowd rolled closer to the stables.

"He's one of them!" bellowed baker Subanark.

"I've seen ye sneaking around the back of my tavern at night. How do we know you didn't get bitten when ye was trying to steal my fine ale?"

"But sirs it wasn't I! You have to believe me!" cried stableboy Bigzie. "I swear I'm no wolf! Please save me Junil!"

"I'll take care of your animals Bigzie" said seamstress Unser, "I don't think you're any wolf".

The crowd led the sobbing Bigzie to the gallows where men of the town tied his wrists and roughly put the noose around his neck.

"May Junil take mercy on your soul Bigzie. May your soul find peace in the life hereafter even though your body is broken" intoned Mayor Lorgen.

With that the stool was kicked from under Bigzie, the crack and stretch of his neck in sharp contrast to the quiet of the crowd.

The crowd jostled forwards, prodding Bigzie's body but no sign of a werewolf was found.

The jittery nervousness of the crowd was apparent as they went home, jumping at any sudden noise, knowing that tomorrow one in three villagers would be an enemy in their own midst.

November 21th:
The werewolves strike.
All mayor Lorgen heard was the breaking of glass in the kitchen, waking him slightly from his deep sleep. Then a scream, his wife DEC's, and a crash of her body to the floor. Violinist DEC was slain by the werewolves.

Lynch mob Votes:

* Baker Subanark: Deathling
* Bar wench Perfection:
* Blacksmith DueAccident: Deathling
* Carpenter (husband of the violinist) lorgen: Unser Giftzwerg
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) Rogueknight: Unser Giftzwerg
* Seamstress Unser Giftzwerg: Rogueknight
* Tavern owner Deathling: Unser Giftzwerg
* Village drunkard Grey Fox: Unser Giftzwerg
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Rogueknight

Mayor Lorgen: Unser Giftzwerg

Deathling 2
Rogueknight 2
Unser Giftzwerg 4

Seamstress Unser is lynched
"Yer a wolf ya hairy b-tch" shouted tavern-owner Deathling. "Hang the wolf!"

"I donsh trush no hairy woman not to be a wolf" snarled Grey Fox in his usual drunken slur.

"But I've always been hairy! You're hanging me on a hunch without evidence"

"Ye'll be hanging an innocent person again" shouted wainwright thomas.berubeg.

"Yer not one to talk about who's innocent, now are ye?" carpenter Lorgen retorted.

"I'll go to my death innocent of crime but don't say I didn't tell you who the real werewolves of this village are!". Unser Giftzwerg glares at certain members of the mob. "Bah! I've had it with you fools! At least make my death fast. Oh and I've seen who was keeping your lost wife busy in town Rogueknight. Junil have mercy on his adulterous soul for he stands among us now! And you Deathling, I know how you wanted the innkeeper dead. Yes we all saw what you did back then didn't we? And you Grey Fox... Well you have no reputation anyway do ye?"

The crowd rushed seamstress Unser to the gallows before she could make any more embarrassing revelations. The rope was tightened fast around her neck. The crowd was beginning to turn on eachother as Unser's supporters tried to save her from the gallows. Carpenter Lorgen quickly took control and kicked the stool from under Unser before she could be rescued.

"Look! She's a human you fools!" roared thomas.berubeg. "We will have one last chance now to fight these monsters!"

Some of the crowd slunk away in fear and in shame whilst others watched them go.

Novembe 25th:
The werewolves strike.
The next morning the villagers gathered in the common to argue over who the werewolves really were. The crowd grew impatient as the time passed and mayor Lorgen did not arrive. Slowly realisation dawned on them and the villagers moved to his house.

Lorgen's body lay mutilated on the floor, chunks of his body missing as food for the ravenous werewolves. The only solace the villagers derived was that Lorgen had announced he had little reason to live following the deaths of his daughter and his wife. Lorgen had also announced that he would leave a note to announce his successor as mayor and after some searching a note was found announcing tavern owner Deathling as the new mayor of Foxford.

"Free drinks for all!" announced Deathling "Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die".

Lynch mob Votes:

* Baker Subanark: Rogueknight
* Bar wench Perfection:
* Blacksmith DueAccident: Perfection
* Farmer (husband of the herbalist) Rogueknight: Subanark
* Tavern owner Deathling: Subanark
* Village drunkard Grey Fox: Subanark
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Rogueknight

Mayor Deathling: Subanark

Seamstress Unser is lynched
The drunken crowd, led by the new mayor, tavern owner Deathling, began to rumble their decision.

"Ha, yer be one of them hairy men things Subanark"

"I don't like the looks of yer haircut. It looks kinda, kinda...", Grey Fox trips over a chair.

"I never liked those sweet fluffy bread things you make. It's not natural. It just ain't right. Bread ain't like that."

"Yer a bloody wolf you are right enough!"

The crowd slowly manages to drag both themselves and Subanark to the gallows. Subanark's pleas of innocence go unnoticed as he is tied up and the noose placed around his neck.

Snap, creak. The crowd roars drunkenly only to discover that Subanark is in fact human. The crowd grows silent. If the werewolves kill tonight then the villagers nothing can stop the werewolves. The villagers realise the crucifix carrier is the last hope if the werewolves miss the kill...

Game over technically...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Points:
Deathling +1 point for voting for the successful hanging of the innkeeper.
Grey Fox +2 points for survival; +1 point for tavern owner being in the last 2 villagers alive (well I should have made the WWs kill the last villager and put in the original rules that WWs must > villagers).
Rogueknight +2 points for survival
DueAccident +2 points for survival
Thomas.berubeg +1 point for not being accused by the carpenter/violinist/mayor of being the thief.

Game Winner:
Village Drunkard Grey Fox!:beer: [party]

Bad Player
Nov 08, 2006, 08:37 AM
Voting for mayor begins now. Please put your (single) vote in bold and state it is a vote for the mayor.

Voting for the person to be lynched begins now. Please put your (single) vote in bold and state it is a vote for whom to be hung.

Please see the discussion thread (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=190702) for the rules and post questions there or PM me.

Please try to act and speak in character. :) In character spam is encouraged to a reasonable degree - e.g. random drunken ramblings by the village drunkard, flirting by the bar wench, etc.

Gametime nightfall is on Saturday November 10th (Noon GMT).

Hitti-Litti
Nov 08, 2006, 09:03 AM
Can I vote me for mayor? :p

Bad Player
Nov 08, 2006, 09:05 AM
Of course! (vote entered in 1st post).

Jono
Nov 08, 2006, 09:39 AM
(I withdaw my vote).

FatRatHead
Nov 08, 2006, 09:43 AM
I vote for stableboy bigzie for mayor and for Hitti-Litti for lynching, he and his comrade are creating their bloc too quickly, werewolves I say.

Jono
Nov 08, 2006, 10:05 AM
(Withdrawn aswell).

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 08, 2006, 10:36 AM
OOC Request:

Can you please edit into the top post the full list of characters and who has which role? Thanks.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 08, 2006, 10:46 AM
(in-character)

Tch! Poor Sonne. Poor DEC. So sad when a mother buries a daughter. Lorgen probably feels an affection for the child too. Poor dear.

Looks like if you throw your hat in the ring for mayor your head follows moments later. I worked to hard on this hat to throw it in any dirty ring. Do you hear me you all? I don't want to be Mayor!

So if Hitti-Litti wants the job, I say Hitti-Litti for Mayor.

Endovior
Nov 08, 2006, 11:09 AM
*Endovior raises his eyebrow slightly as people are going around collecting votes.*

"Am I even allowed to vote in this election? I'm not from this village, so it seems kinda odd if I am...

In any event, if I am allowed to vote, I'm not one for making waves, so count my vote for Hitti-Litti, as well."

*Endovior eyes the gallows*

"Having a bit of a werewolf problem, eh? Being a trader of oddities, I've got a number of items that may help stem the tide... if you can afford my price. As always, I've got a wide array of more mundane goods, as well. If anyone is interested, come see me at any time."

Jono
Nov 08, 2006, 11:36 AM
Lorgen shall stand as mayor in this dark day. The acolyte is not pure, we've all seen where our donations have gone, how can you stand by him now?

Rogueknight
Nov 08, 2006, 11:58 AM
This is horrible, me and the missus are completely shocked by this tragedy.

Tavern-Keeper - we should hear from the man himself, if he is fit to talk, about whether he wants to run this town. I do not vote until I hear the man himself - I would not force a grieving father to do anything.

Carpenter, if you want this chance I will be with you.

*Turns and glares at Hitti-Litti*
Acolyte - You opportunistic little weasel, why don't you start tellin us why you should be the mayor then? This is more than your signs and your ambitions, the Carpenter lost kin and we need someone with a backbone to sort it!

Hitti-Litti
Nov 08, 2006, 12:00 PM
Hmm... Maybe I'll beat Perfection in mayor-election, I started my campaign so early :mwaha:!

As acolyte, I believe that werewolves are beasts of Satan. So FatRatHead sounds pretty creepy. All my fellow Christians, vote for Fat-Rat, the evil beast! (Next victim of mob shall be Deathling, don't vote me or ye'll be lynched!!!)

DEC
Nov 08, 2006, 12:23 PM
I'm certain I will never smile again...

:cry:

For so many years, Sonne was my only reason to live. And now she's gone. :(

I'd follow her to the grave right now... But no. :shake: She deserves justice to be done. And the innocents in this village deserve to live.

So now... I live only for revenge.

DueAccident
Nov 08, 2006, 12:39 PM
Aye, the gallows shall sort that out though.

I vote Lorgen to be mayor, and have great sympathy for 'im after losing his daughter to the beast, so believe he should have the power to rid us of the beast that murdered his offspring.

I vote Hitti-Litti to be hanged as he seems far too eager to be voted as mayor, the position of power as such. Seems a guilty act to me.

FatRatHead
Nov 08, 2006, 12:41 PM
Of course, I've grown up in a place without people, I, unlike you, am not used to exploiting people.

It will not be just revenge, it will be justice, DEC, but who shall lead us?

Jono
Nov 08, 2006, 01:03 PM
Hmm... Maybe I'll beat Perfection in mayor-election, I started my campaign so early :mwaha:!

As acolyte, I believe that werewolves are beasts of Satan. So FatRatHead sounds pretty creepy. All my fellow Christians, vote for Fat-Rat, the evil beast! (Next victim of mob shall be Deathling, don't vote me or ye'll be lynched!!!)
(OOC: The Order is the state religion).

Hitti-Litti
Nov 08, 2006, 02:25 PM
I vote Hitti-Litti to be hanged as he seems far too eager to be voted as mayor, the position of power as such. Seems a guilty act to me.

Hey, I have played mafia games, and I know the mafia members/werewolves shouldn't be too eager to solve clues/have power. I know people will vote for me coz I want to be mayor, but I'll take that risk. And what benefits such an eager acting would give me? Maybe position of mayor, maybe lynching.

Grey Fox
Nov 08, 2006, 03:02 PM
*Hic* I think Perfection is one beutiful lady. Yes *hic* she dance and dress nice, hehehe *hic* hehe. Mayor she should be!

Hitti-Litti walk around *hic* being all Acolyty wanting to become mayor like I want scotch in the morning. Hang him! Hang Him! DRINK!

Bad Player
Nov 08, 2006, 03:20 PM
Lorgen shall stand as mayor in this dark day. The acolyte is not pure, we've all seen where our donations have gone, how can you stand by him now?
Is that a vote for Hitti-Litti to be lynched?

BTW Hitti-Litti as Deathling said the acolyte works for The Order (http://civ4wiki.com/wiki/index.php/FfH_The_Order_%28Religion%29) (no real religions).

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 08, 2006, 03:46 PM
Oooo eeee! "We've seen where our donations have gone", "opportunistic little weasel" Just what has our Acolyte Hitti-Litti been up to, I wonder? In the meantime ... it sounds like he's a born politician!

I don't know who should be Mayor, but I know who shouldn't: me!

I know one other thing, too. Save your money. Them charms the Merchant Endovior sells don't do nothing anyhow! I bought me a Leaf of Evermoor and what's that you see on my elbow there? A wart, is what. Guarnateed, he says. No refunds, he says. Save you money, that what I says!

Hmm, now that I think on it, poor poor Sonne met her cruel fate after this carpetbagger Merchant Endovior arrived in town. Coincidence? Can we afford the chance? I says let the rope sort it out!

Poor poor DEC. Shouold I drop by later tohelp you fix dinner? You must be run ragged girl.

Jono
Nov 08, 2006, 03:51 PM
Yes the acolyte is to blame.

Endovior
Nov 08, 2006, 06:25 PM
In response to the latest accusation, Endovior wordlessly raises his right hand, revealing a silver ring on his middle finger.

"Now, this ring does two things. First, it proves my membership in the Merchant's Guild, and as such allows me to avoid some of the taxes that would otherwise plague my business. It also proves I'm not a werewolf, because any werewolf wearing silver like that would be in a good deal of pain. If you're looking for a creepy visitor, I'm more inclined to suspect that Duin fellow... but he skipped town... so the culprit must be one of the ones in town. I find the tavern owner's sudden reversal to be highly suspicious... one moment you're voting in the acolyte for mayor, and the next you're demanding his demise... so I say, let Deathling be lynched."

thomas.berubeg
Nov 08, 2006, 06:34 PM
I second on that... definantly... alright.
I vote ME for mayor (that thomas.berubeg) just because he's so masculin and sexy... and his wagons are damn good!

Grey Fox
Nov 08, 2006, 06:40 PM
Remember, Foxford was only a place to drink and dance *hic* and look at the ladies *hic* until the arrival of a stranger! This *hic* merchant is not one of us! Dont take his words for truth. He is only after your coins!

Deathling, pour me up another one of those sweet drinks your famous all over town for!

lorgen
Nov 08, 2006, 07:33 PM
I... I.. I do not know what to say. I was away a few hours because ineed to take a few exams. After all I have an independent business, and I lack a few exams in economics, like "International business:context and development" to be allowed my "master" title in the elohim empire (who wants to trade with the infernal anyway....) And while I was reading, my little angel was killed. Oh Sonne, why couldn`t they take me instead. Had I only been there... My little angel. I still remember the first time she walked, the first time she smiled. And of course, the first time she called me "daddy". I appreciate the votes for me as mayor. But I do not know if I can handle such a position right now in my mental state. But I will take the position if the town people thinks I`m fit for the position. But; I have to finish the gallows, and I hope the wolwes will HANG... And not just hang, I want them tortured.

Oh DEC, my love. Come hug me before I start building the gallows, or join grey fox...

DueAccident: GET ME THOSE NAILS SO I CAN FINISH THE GALLOW.... I NEED IT TO FASTEN THE PIECES HERE. I WANT THE WOLWES TO HANG....

lorgen
Nov 08, 2006, 09:03 PM
And the acolyte haven`t even bothered to give my poor Sonne blessings on her passage to the after-life... Why? Is the acolyte hitti-litty a wolf, as many others thinks? Hmmm. It seems so, or he would have performed some rituals to protect my Sonne from the dark forces.

Jono
Nov 08, 2006, 11:44 PM
In response to the latest accusation, Endovior wordlessly raises his right hand, revealing a silver ring on his middle finger.

"Now, this ring does two things. First, it proves my membership in the Merchant's Guild, and as such allows me to avoid some of the taxes that would otherwise plague my business. It also proves I'm not a werewolf, because any werewolf wearing silver like that would be in a good deal of pain. If you're looking for a creepy visitor, I'm more inclined to suspect that Duin fellow... but he skipped town... so the culprit must be one of the ones in town. I find the tavern owner's sudden reversal to be highly suspicious... one moment you're voting in the acolyte for mayor, and the next you're demanding his demise... so I say, let Deathling be lynched."

I only changed my mayoral vote and gave reason for my previous accusations.

PrinceScamp
Nov 09, 2006, 12:40 AM
*Prince dumps Grey Fox outside of his Inn, again, after he drank himself into a stupor without paying*

Bloody drunkard, he'd better survive the night as he owes me 53 coins, I'd best collect those as soon as I can what with these bloody werewolves killnig helpless girls.

VoteMayor+Lynch:hitti-litti He's trying to get a nice cushy job of mayor, and still owes me a stool for the one he broke.

Endovior
Nov 09, 2006, 12:56 AM
I only changed my mayoral vote and gave reason for my previous accusations.

I stand by my decision... 'make him mayor' to 'hang him' is a pretty serious reversal.

PrinceScamp
Nov 09, 2006, 02:13 AM
Fine, UnvoteLynch:Hitt-Litti
VoteLynch:NoLynch

Bad Player
Nov 09, 2006, 02:15 AM
Perhaps say it in character... I take it you mean that you caste no vote at this stage on who is to be lynched?

Rogueknight
Nov 09, 2006, 02:43 AM
Lorgen, I will give you that little push then to do what is needed to rid our town of these vile monsters. Have strength Carpenter.

I vote Lorgen for Mayor.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 09, 2006, 08:32 AM
Why thos Losers for Mayor... they're all rich opportunistics. what we need is someone who undestands the plight of the people... And who better for that than one of the people? I undrestand your plight, populace. we are all in this together... Vote Thomas.berubeg for mayor, And Hang Hitti-Litti. If i am elected mayor, good people, i say death to the Wolves. Death to Duin. Death to the rich.
thanks you.
By the Way, if you're wagons are in need of repair... come by Thomas' wagon shop for repairs, twenty four seven... though i would like it if you didn't come at night...it aint safe these days...

subanark
Nov 09, 2006, 10:32 AM
Deathling has always been kind and considerate to me (as well as a good patrion), so I'm going to side with him (and trust his judgement) on this issue:

Mayor: Lorgen
Lynching: Hitti-Litti

Bad Player
Nov 09, 2006, 10:50 AM
{Remember you can check the spoilers in the summary post to see how the votes are going.

Hitti-Litti is looking in bad shape...}

Bigzie
Nov 09, 2006, 12:10 PM
I vote Merchant - Endovior to be the mayor.
It's whiter then white that she was murdered by men. Since she was a was a young nice milkmaid, it leads me to think that one of the warewolves is Shepherd - FatRatHead. I do blame him.

Hitti-Litti
Nov 09, 2006, 01:20 PM
Oh. 7 votes against one.

Why? All because of too early started election campaign.

Luckily in real politics there aren't that bad consequences for bad campaign...

DueAccident
Nov 09, 2006, 01:29 PM
(/me watches news and sees Donald Rumsfeld stepping down after Iraq.. :D)

Endovior
Nov 09, 2006, 01:33 PM
"You want me as mayor? In that case, I'll vote for myself too."

DueAccident
Nov 09, 2006, 01:37 PM
I say Endovior has no right to be the mayor of this here town. He is but a passing merchant, no one of any substance..

He himself says he isn't from this town, so why should he govern us?

DEC
Nov 09, 2006, 02:02 PM
It may seem a bit unfair to vote for lorgen for mayor given the fact that he is my husband, but he is the one person that I can completely trust.

Hitti-Litti may not be a very good acolyte, but I do not think that that is enough to warrant his execution. He could be, for all we know, completely innocent. I must admit that I distrust him somewhat, though.

I will not vote for the lynching of anyone until I can make an informed decision.

FatRatHead
Nov 09, 2006, 02:35 PM
Want to get rid of the competition eh Bigzie? Wll hear this, a human life is more worthy than just bussiness and you know that I did not interfere with the life in the village, but you seem to be full of hatred and greed. Therefore I withdraw my vote for you and vote for lorgen for the mayor, he seems to be hardy, keeping his mind sane after the disaster is difficult indeed.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 09, 2006, 03:39 PM
I know the wolf is Hitti-litti... i saw him last night, as i was getting ready for Bed... i left myworkshop, after one last look at those sexy wagons... and who do i see, but Hitti-Litti, wandering the roads... that aint natural, specially not thses days... theres to many strange things out there... it aint safe... i say he hangs

Rogueknight
Nov 09, 2006, 04:48 PM
Hitti-Litti may not be a very good acolyte, but I do not think that that is enough to warrant his execution. He could be, for all we know, completely innocent. I must admit that I distrust him somewhat, though.

I will not vote for the lynching of anyone until I can make an informed decision.

I cannot think of a better way to put it, well done Violinist. Although I yelled at our acolyte for thinkin himself so righteous to govern us all, and by all that is holy I wouldn't have him as mayor - I do not think that self-servin ambition should see him strung up by his neck.

*Farmer jumps up by the gallows to address the town square*

You want to see one of em monsters hanged do you? Just make sure you think first - *taps on the side of the gallows* because our fine Carpenter and Blacksmith have built this tool to last, there ain't no second chances.

I say we give the Acolyte a chance to defend himself before we kill him, however much we want quick revenge. - Speak churchman - Tell us your story.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 09, 2006, 05:09 PM
He's the acolyte. If he's not the wolf, he should be able to spell him out of town... or preferably into a grave... he's not trying. and if hes not trying... he's either a wolf, or in league with them. I cannot Tolerate that. Innocent, law abiding, people should be allowed feel safe in thier own beds.

Death to the Wolves, i say. Death to the Rich. Death to all the Different People. Death to all those A****** who scorn my work. I call the might of Junil upon them It is time to rid the world of evil, fellow citizens, and we need to do it now...

subanark
Nov 09, 2006, 06:15 PM
He's the acolyte. If he's not the wolf, he should be able to spell him out of town... or preferably into a grave... he's not trying. and if hes not trying... he's either a wolf, or in league with them. I cannot Tolerate that. Innocent, law abiding, people should be allowed feel safe in thier own beds.

Death to the Wolves, i say. Death to the Rich. Death to all the Different People. Death to all those A****** who scorn my work. I call the might of Junil upon them It is time to rid the world of evil, fellow citizens, and we need to do it now...

Calm down, doing rash things will condem us all. Now I want you to count to 10 and ask forgiveness from Junil for requesting such rash action. The evidence is here for who the werewolf is we just have to go about this logically. Granted there is a lot of evidence pointing towards acolyte, but we shouldn't rush him off to the gallows until we are sure.

[OOG: we don't know that there is more than one werewolf, we just keep lynching until they stop killing us].

Bad Player
Nov 09, 2006, 06:19 PM
{You know there are 3 werewolves because there were 3 sets of werewolf tracks in the slaughter of Sonne}

Bad Player
Nov 09, 2006, 08:22 PM
Still grieving the loss of their only daughter, the milkmaid Sonne, Carpenter Lorgen and his goodwife DEC had been too upset to reveal that on the very same night that they lost Sonne, their home was robbed by a thief who stole the few valuable items they had. They had few worldly possessions, yet among this small number was a valuable silver crucifix which was stolen by this callous thief.

Lorgen, barely able to hold back the emotions welling up in his throat and with his arm around his sobbing wife, announced this to everyone at the town square. What did they do to bring such a heavy curse from Junil upon them Lorgen asked, staring towards the sky?

"There is no god that he might curse you, Lorgen" replied tavern owner Deathling, "Only the uncaring chance and random motions of the universe determine a man's fate and in the end all of us shall be buried whether we be virtuous like your daughter or murderers like the werewolves."

"Nay Deathling, Junil cares for the least of us and the greatest of us" countered acolyte Hitti-Litti, "Yet let us elect a mayor who will bring justice to this town! Let us elect a mayor who will hunt down this villain and bring peace to noble Lorgen and goody DEC. Junil would have it so."

"You talk of someone who you cannot show his existence and who would let fair Sonne die such a brutal death. I have no time for such superstitions Hitti-Litti.

Nonetheless I agree - we must elect a mayor who will ruthlessly hunt down this callous villain" sternly retorted Deathling.

"Hear, hear" some of the crowd cheered.

Bigzie
Nov 10, 2006, 12:11 AM
Was the house robbed by Werewolwes, or by someone trying to abuse the situation ? But who would want a silver crucifix ? I guess it would be useless to FatRatHead i blamed, unless he would like to confuse us. I doubt that. What about merchant ? Quite valuable silver goods o_O ..
Maybe crusifixs got some special power against werewolves, so they might have stolen it to ged rid of such thing which could be used againt them.

Bad Player
Nov 10, 2006, 01:54 AM
{The house robbery was written into the storyline before the random allocation of werewolf roles was done. Therefore the thief may or may not be a werewolf. I edited the story slightly to make it show that the crucifix was not all that was stolen.}

thomas.berubeg
Nov 10, 2006, 11:52 AM
Its silver... Silver bullets kill werewolves... maybe the blacksmith needed silver to make bullets... I will not pray for forgivness from Junil... the Order deos not back Evil. I called The power of Good to fight evil. why should moderation be used in the face of Darkness? Hesitation is showing evil we are undivided....

(Ooc: That full enough of Fire and Brimstone?)
sincerely
thomas

Endovior
Nov 10, 2006, 01:36 PM
"I would want a silver crucifix, actually... it sounds like a very valuable item, and at my age, one starts thinking about retirement. If anyone happens to obtain it, bring it to me... I'm sure we can work out a deal to our mutual satisfaction."

Rogueknight
Nov 10, 2006, 02:14 PM
Ah to hell with it, if the Acolyte can't even speak in his own defence he is going to be hung. I've said my bit, offered him a chance to speak - the rest I suppose is in the hands of his lord.

I won't condemn him though, not without something better. Now where has that woman got to? Anyone seen the missus? I need something for my feet, working those fields all day hasn't done them any good. Well if you see her you come up to the farm and you tell me sharpish - I need to have serious words about her wandering off with monsters loose.

Oi, Innkeeper Scampy, how you doing for supplies? You better come see me next week if you want to get stocked up before winter! You too Deathling, those bar meals you serve are looking more and more like leftovers. I'll give you a special deal if you forget about that broken barstool.

*Farmer Knight walks off calling for Carmen in the distance*

Hitti-Litti
Nov 10, 2006, 02:36 PM
I have little to speak. If you want me lynched, then lynch me. If it is my fate, then it is. I have nothing to do with it. The Lord of all of us decides what happens to us. You are just puppets of Lord in Foxford. Sometimes even the holiest people are took to heaven by brutal, immoral ways. But who sends the evil werewolves out of this world? No one? It looks like it.

So all of you, you can fulfill your destiny. And this is not what you are meant to do.

Bad Player
Nov 10, 2006, 04:26 PM
{Carmen510 logged in nearly a day ago but hasn't posted - I'm not sure what's going on there...}

Bad Player
Nov 11, 2006, 01:05 AM
{5 hours until the lynching...

I'm going to create nighttime from noon GMT (lynching time) until 11PM GMT. Werewolves + prophet (if s/he is still alive) needs to make sure they have contacted me before 11PM GMT. If you contacted me during the daytime you don't need to PM me unless you want to update your choices. Villagers can still talk but no votes are registered (since you might die during the night).}

DEC
Nov 11, 2006, 01:29 AM
Its silver... Silver bullets kill werewolves... maybe the blacksmith needed silver to make bullets...

He could have just asked for it if he really wanted it.

"I would want a silver crucifix, actually... it sounds like a very valuable item, and at my age, one starts thinking about retirement. If anyone happens to obtain it, bring it to me... I'm sure we can work out a deal to our mutual satisfaction."

It is very rude for you to ask to receive a stolen item, especially when the people it was stolen from can hear you.

Please, don't be so insensible... Our daughter was what really mattered in my and lorgen's lives - and she's gone now, but that doesn't mean you should approve of robbing us blind, even though we have no goal in life anymore.

And if someone really did want the crucifix for a noble purpose, then that person could have just asked for it. It would have been much simpler, much easier and much less aggravating.

So all of you, you can fulfill your destiny. And this is not what you are meant to do.

I tried to make them think about it some more, but failed.

If you are, indeed, a werewolf, then I wish for your soul to spend eternities of agony in the pits of the deepest hells. It is what you deserve.

But if you are innocent and your death is in vain... Then these villagers are ruthless, uncaring killers, no different from the werewolves. Villagers, how would you like to die for no sins? You would not. No one would. You should have thought about it.

Hitti-Litti
Nov 11, 2006, 03:39 AM
So, you're going to lynch me today? Then lynch! But remember, then no one is going to protect you in heaven! Our Lord is testing us, and I was chosen to be victim of your rampaging, sinful mob.

Shame on you.

Jono
Nov 11, 2006, 06:54 AM
Do not fool yourself, you are no martyr!..

Bad Player
Nov 11, 2006, 07:08 AM
"Lorgen!"

"Lead us to safety!"

"Avenge the innocent and defend us from the beasts!" cheered the crowd as Lorgen accepted the role of Foxford Mayor.

"I swear I will do my upmost to hunt down those responsible for the murders and uncover the thief who robbed us that night. Whether they are one and the same or whether they are beasts of different natures matters not for surely they shall suffer the same fate! Thank you good villagers for your kind thoughts for both myself and most of all for my poor wife."

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" roared the crowd.

"Nay. For now at least" replied Mayor and carpenter Lorgen.

Bad Player
Nov 11, 2006, 07:09 AM
"By all that is holy and true, why dost thou condemn me man? Have I not served Foxford village in humility and with truth?"

"Truth? Where is this Junil then of which you preach? Why does he not protect you from us? Why does Junil not stop these werewolves?" snarled Deathling at the acolyte.

"May Sphener strike your demon ridden soul down, Deathling! May the righteous crusaders of The Order burn this village to rubble! From dust you came and from dust ye shall return! May your [gergling sound heard as Blacksmith DueAccident grabs Hitti-Litti from behind and covers Hitti-Litti's mouth with his hand]"

With most villagers looking on providing moral support for Hitti-Litti's hanging, a few still cried out against this injustice.

"What evidence have you that he is a werewolf man? If we lynch an innocent villager, and an acolyte of The Order at that, what then shall we say when more of The Order arrive?" yelled farmer Rogueknight over the top of the commotion.

"He should have been mayor, not hung like a common criminal!" shrieked seamstress Unser Giftzwerg.

"Who will pray for our souls when we follow to our graves?" sobbed violinist DEC still grieving the loss of her daughter and now the village acolyte.

Yet democracy is, in essence, mob rule and here today the mob ruled.

Tight was the noose around Hitti-Litti's neck and large did his eyes bulge when the floor opened below him. The women of the village shrieked and the men averted their eyes at this site. None had before witnessed such a revolting scene in what was once an idyllic village.

Yet Hitti-Litti's body did not transform into werewolf form and investigation revealed his humanity.

Surely this would not be the last brutal lynching the villagers would see. Black were the clouds that descended that night, nearly as black as the mood of the villagers returned to their homes to pray.

The howl of the icy wind did play loud this night, yet not loud enough to muffle the sound of the werewolves howling at their bloodied kill.

Bad Player
Nov 11, 2006, 07:18 AM
{Hitti-Litti please do not post anymore in this thread until it is over or send anyone PM's about the game until it is over.

Villagers may post and PM at night (noon GMT until 11PM (on weekends) GMT) but no voting on the next lynching is performed.}

Jono
Nov 11, 2006, 07:24 AM
It's been a long day Grey Fox, let's get you a drink, Junil knows we'll all need something to ease our minds tonight.

DueAccident
Nov 11, 2006, 07:26 AM
It is clear we misjudged this poor man, and I for one am sorry it came to this...the guilt I feel is overwhelming...
Why did I build these here gallows? I felt sure that we had captured the culprit..but I should have thought more I guess...being a religious man, it's obvious he was unlikely..but I believed he used it merely as a cover..

I was wrong and the acolyte has payed the price...It is indeed a dark day..

Jono
Nov 11, 2006, 07:30 AM
We have not sinned, the man was no good man. Junil shall show us the way, for now all we can do is drink.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 11, 2006, 12:11 PM
We have not sinned, the man was no good man. Junil shall show us the way, for now all we can do is drink.
Hear, Hear... Junil guides are hand. His Death was the Will of Junil. I need a good drink. If he was a good man, the Junil would have saved him.
Well, it's off to work again tomorrow. Lorgan's come by to have a wagon fixed. inn-Keeper, give me something to drink...

Endovior
Nov 11, 2006, 01:21 PM
Endovior sighs, and returns to his room at the inn, black thoughts filling his mind at the sight of this unjust killing.

Grey Fox
Nov 11, 2006, 01:52 PM
It's been a long day Grey Fox, let's get you a drink, Junil knows we'll all need something to ease our minds tonight.

Yes lets drink our sorrows away.... *hic* We will all die! ALL of us :(

Eghder by *hic* thosh dreaded *hic* werewolves or by hanging...

Bad Player
Nov 11, 2006, 05:39 PM
The villagers left their homes late this morning, not through prolonged sleep, but instead fear of who were outside in the night. Herbalist Carmen510's body lay mutilated on the grass, her innards spread across the grass, parts of her body missing, presumably devoured.

Bad Player
Nov 11, 2006, 05:45 PM
{The next lynching is at Monday noon GMT (Monday Australian EST 10PM).

Night will be from Monday noon GMT until Monday 9PM GMT (Tuesday Australian EST 7AM).

Carmen510 don't damage this game anymore by posting or PMing. If anyone receives PM's or sees posts by this griefer please don't look.}

Endovior
Nov 12, 2006, 02:45 AM
Seeing the mutilated corpse of Carmen510, Endovior stands out in front of the crowd.

"Again, death has come to this village... but this time, we can kill the one responsible! Remember yesterday, the one who urged you on to last night's foul murder... Deathling, the tavern owner... who I suspected of wrongdoing even then. But nobody listened, and everyone knows the consequences of that. Even after the deed was done, and the truth of the matter revealed, he didn't show any remorse... why? Because he is the werewolf! He must pay for his crimes. Let Deathling be lynched!"

thomas.berubeg
Nov 12, 2006, 08:44 AM
I don't think So... why are you so anxious to accuse everybody? the only erason i can see for this haste is that you want to draw attention away from yourself. i say hang Hang Endovior
sincerely,
thomas.berubeg, wainwright

Rogueknight
Nov 12, 2006, 09:23 AM
*Farmer Knight staggers around the tavern, slurring his words and occaisionally spilling drops of his pint over the other patrons. He carries a barstool affectionately under his arm*

You shee sun, shes gone, all gone - chewed to bits!

*puts the barstool down opposite him*

I told her, I did you know - don't go out after dark, where are you going - why do you need to go into town thish late. She said I was smothering her, her life, her sales. Now gone, itsh all gone.

*Farmer knight stands up, wobbles slightly before steadying himself*

But I know her secrets, yes I do. Miss her, she was a grand wife, many happy years we had - and *sniffs* many more I hoped. But she came into town for more than her sales. She came to see them, I know it, I can admit it. I just don't know who they are. STEAL MY WIFE WILL THEY! Filthy business, I thought people in this town were better - I thought she was better.

*Farmer Knight staggers out the tavern door, falling flat on his face into one of Thomas.Beurenburg's exquisitely made wagons - Completely unconscious*

Jono
Nov 12, 2006, 09:41 AM
It is not Endovior who is to blame, he left the bar flat-faced drunk, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't remember any of last nights occurrences. I sent Perfection out to make sure he made it safely back to the inn. Junil knows PrinceScamp can't be trusted to do so.

DueAccident
Nov 12, 2006, 09:59 AM
I don't know if I can make another vote, at least without having good, solid evidence, after seeing the consequences of the last one...Poor acolyte...
I stilll regret building the gallows...but I figure if we don't make the effort to rid ourselves of the beasts, then we will all be brutally murdered..
There has been far too much killing already...but we need to continue or we may not last long..

thomas.berubeg
Nov 12, 2006, 11:18 AM
falling flat on his face into one of Thomas.Berubeg's exquisitely made wagons - Completely unconscious*
They are, aren't they?

DueAccident, how can you hesitate? we must smite these vile creatures before they kill us all. Junil knows that they will try to kill us all. we cannot afford these hesitations.

Jono
Nov 12, 2006, 12:15 PM
Poor acolyte?! He was no poor man, steal from all of us he did.

DueAccident
Nov 12, 2006, 12:22 PM
Maybe...but did it really warrant his death?

Grey Fox
Nov 12, 2006, 04:39 PM
All is good. *hic*

Majch dj..inks anch beerches anch whisk...eyyyy! *hic*

Daaanch Perfecchioon! DANCE!! *hic*

DRRRIIINK!

PrinceScamp
Nov 12, 2006, 05:05 PM
We were wrong about Hitti-Litti, still, he still owed me that stool.

*enters and searches HL's house and leaves with two stools, a couple of mugs, a few bottles of wine and a heavier purse*

I'm not complaining. He hardly worked an honest day in his life and had more money than me.

DueAccident, is your regret of the gallows fear from a wolf about being hanged?

And Fox, if you don't pay most of your tab there will be no more booze for you!

DueAccident
Nov 12, 2006, 05:13 PM
I built the damn thing in the first place you fool..
I only regret it because innocent life was lost, but that doesn't mean I shant stop looking for the murderous wolves, infact my resolve is stronger after they killed a second time..

thomas.berubeg
Nov 12, 2006, 05:14 PM
Ahh, let him drink... why bring him down to earth. he's happier than any of us... Working all day, being paid days late... let him be

carmen510
Nov 12, 2006, 06:43 PM
No ghostly comment or plot revelation by deceased persons, please.

PrinceScamp
Nov 12, 2006, 08:00 PM
Ghostly Comment: Follow the werewolves into the woods. Or maybe just make an alarm when people leave their house in the middle of the night. :p

CARMEN!!!

Carmen510 don't damage this game anymore by posting or PMing. If anyone receives PM's or sees posts by this griefer please don't look.}

THERE ARE NO GHOSTLY COMMENTS IN THIS GAME! DO NOT REPLY AGAIN!

I apoligize if I sound rude.

Jono
Nov 12, 2006, 11:06 PM
We were wrong about Hitti-Litti, still, he still owed me that stool.

*enters and searches HL's house and leaves with two stools, a couple of mugs, a few bottles of wine and a heavier purse*

I'm not complaining. He hardly worked an honest day in his life and had more money than me.

DueAccident, is your regret of the gallows fear from a wolf about being hanged?

And Fox, if you don't pay most of your tab there will be no more booze for you!

Get your filthy hands off Fox, he sits in my tavern nowadays.

PrinceScamp
Nov 12, 2006, 11:48 PM
*drunkeness*

VoteLynch: Deathling

Stealling my customers now are ye?! No ye don't ya fithly werewolf! *passes out*

Grey Fox
Nov 13, 2006, 12:20 AM
No no no. Please calm down.

No need to fight over me! You know I like you both, now cant we all be friends?

subanark
Nov 13, 2006, 12:30 AM
I'm still sick from the previous incident. I'll abstain from lynching tonight.

Bad Player
Nov 13, 2006, 02:30 AM
{Given we have 3 votes and 1 abstain at the moment I think I will extend today until Tuesday noon GMT (10PM AEST) and then night will be from Tuesday noon GMT until Tuesday 9PM GMT (Wednesday 7AM AEST).

Remember you can check the votes in the first post of the thread.

Deathling hasn't voted yet btw.}

Grey Fox
Nov 13, 2006, 04:05 AM
Who are you *hic* Endovior to blaim this fine Tavern keeper? He has done noone harm, and you come to our town bringing ill will I'd say!

*Hic* I dont trust this man. *burp*

[Takes hold to the wall as he almost falls to the ground]

Dish man ish no good fo Foxford...

Jono
Nov 13, 2006, 07:03 AM
Stealing your customers? I'm surprised you're still in business after treating your "customers" like that. How is it that the werewolves haven't killed you? You would be a target for all men, drunk or wise.

You've all suffered too much, from the corrupt acolyte to the devil spawn of an innkeeper. Let this day mark the killing of the first werewolf, hang PrinceScamp, I say, let the werewolf be punished for his actions.

FatRatHead
Nov 13, 2006, 07:37 AM
Yes, I second, PrinceScamp shall hang, the werewolf doesn't show sympathy or emotions, his blood will bring eternal peace to the human soul of our twisted accolyte.

Bigzie
Nov 13, 2006, 07:54 AM
(Well, wasnt she murdered just because she didnt make a post ?)
Too few information. I can't decide from that. Since innocent acolyte was lynched without any reasonable proof, I've thought a lot about the situation in the town. (Yeah even stupid stableboy can think) Aaaand this have come to my mind : mayor should create a team which will patrol the village at late, dark hours.
Any ideas ?

Bad Player
Nov 13, 2006, 08:08 AM
{Some ppl are doing creative stuff but I'm not sure that this idea is within the bounds of the game. If you have any ideas please PM them to me and I can discuss with you their legality. EDIT: You can't break the existing game mechanisms but you can do some stuff within them. Preventing the werewolves killing at night by forming a band of villagers would break the existing game mechanism of having werewolves kill at night.

I hope Lorgen turns up because it's 2 votes to Deathling, 2 to Endovior, and 2 to Princescamp (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4737410&postcount=1).}

lorgen
Nov 13, 2006, 08:51 AM
I hope Lorgen turns up because it's 2 votes to Deathling, 2 to Endovior, and 2 to Princescamp (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4737410&postcount=1).}

I`m here :)

After a weekend of grieving, the future does look heavy. With the resposibilities as Mayor that has the ultimate responsibility casting the decisive vote in ties on top of the fact that my daughter has been killed, 3 wolwes are loose in this town and we also hung an innocent man yesterday. The thought of hanging another innocent is a heavy weight on my shoulders. Who to hang today? I need a drink....

And how can we retrieve the silver crucifix?

Either the thief is a wolf. Because the crucifix can damage wolves, so they want to be safe from it. Or: the thief is a coward that wants it for himself and does not want to give it back for our common good. So I urge the thief to come forward unless he/she is a wolf.

To preserve the peace I guess I`ll have two drinks, one at the tavern and one at the inn. Hmmm... Maybe I need to double that number. Yes. Good idea.... I need to think. Cheers Grey Fox.

carmen510
Nov 13, 2006, 12:20 PM
Oops. Never saw that post. My apologies.

Bad Player
Nov 13, 2006, 03:24 PM
{Lorgen you have 14.5 hours to cast the deciding vote otherwise I will randomly chose one to die.

Werewolves remember to cast your votes on who is to die before sunrise (23.5 hours away).

Lorgen if you correctly accuse the thief and then hang him/her you get the crucifix. Or if the thief volunteers it. :p}

lorgen
Nov 13, 2006, 03:58 PM
as mayor of the town, I see that another seven have not yet voted. I urge the villagers to think and discuss who the wolwes may be. I still want my Sonne avenged, and our town ridden of these foul creatures.

Our village, who used to be such a paradise for the young children to grow up in, playing outside without worries and had neighbours who trusted each other and didn`t bother to lock their doors, is now a place of suspicion. We are now sitting behind barred doors in fear. To not divide our people any more, it is important that everyone casts their votes so that no-one who abstained from voting can blame the voters afterwards. Hopefully we will all vote for the wolwes so that no more innocents die.

And if no more votes are coming in, my burdens grow even more. I will have to toss the dice and doom one person to lynching. Hopefully that will be a wolf.

(@ bad player. 14,5 hours will that be 13:00 GMT?)

Endovior
Nov 13, 2006, 10:32 PM
(Endovior, who has been conversing with someone in an alleyway, steps forward)

"I've just received some interesting information from a mysterious stranger, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time. He informs me that he has used his magic to determine that Deathling is innocent of all charges. In the light of this new information, I apologize for accusing Deathling, and change my vote to PrinceScamp."

Bad Player
Nov 14, 2006, 01:14 AM
{Lorgen lynchings are at noon GMT and night is from noon GMT until 9PM GMT (on weekdays) }

PrinceScamp
Nov 14, 2006, 01:15 AM
I'm was DRUNK!

Unvote: Deathling

I apoligize to Deathling, I was very drunk at the time. Deathling has never wronged me.

Do you really wish to hang another innocent after the horrow of HL's death?

And mysterious stranger? I keep good look out for potential customers, I saw no ''mysterious stranger''

Vote: Endovior

I pray to Junil I am right. Sonya's death shall be avenged! (OOC: Can't remember hern ame exactly, but I like the name Sonya, Night all!)

Rogueknight
Nov 14, 2006, 01:42 AM
So, its time for another person to die is it? Well I suppose that makes it time for me to size up which of you went and killed my lovely Carmen.

Endoviour knows someone who can tell us about Werewolves eh. Could be a nice merchants ploy, you know how they are with words - that "silver" ring he wears could even be a fake for all we know, I don't know jewelry.

PrinceScamp we know better as a local as a shrewd businessmen, but when I think about it where better for my Carmen to conduct her "Indiscretion" than at the privacy of the inn. Yet he tells me nothing!

I need to get back to work in the fields, but I won't stand idly by this time - Our Mayor has spoken and he needs our support.

Well I will vote Endoviour today - PrinceScamp, i'm watching you though.

lorgen
Nov 14, 2006, 05:15 AM
A tough decision is to be made... But still, it is necessary to make it. Soon, either Endovior or PrinceScamp will hang. Who is the wolf? Or are neither, or perchanse both?

* Merchant Endovior: PrinceScamp
* Shepherd FatRatHead: PrinceScamp
* Village drunkard Grey Fox: Endovior
* Wainwright thomas.berubeg: Endovior
* Innkeeper PrinceScamp: Endovior

So the tie must be broken by the mayor. I wish this burden was not on my shoulders, but it is.

So, the merchant endovior claims that Deathling is innocent and that PrinceScamp is a Wolf. If I vote for the innkeeper, that would prove that the merchant and Deathling are innocent, or would it? The wolwes are vile creatures indeed, spreading lies and deception everywhere, is it so that they might be willing to sacrifice one of their own kin to protect the two others. Maybe, but that must be decided by other people who have greater knowledge of wolfery than I, a carpenter, have. Maybe the former Acolyte would know.

Princescamp claims that Endovior is the wolf. He might be correct. But if he is not, the village might loose it`s best weapon against the wolwes. And that will be a huge loss for the village. But maybe poor RogueKnight is correct as well (we all still grieve for the loss of your wife, may her soul rest in peace), and that the silver ring is fake?

Or maybe one of the silent non-voters is the wolf.
Hmmm. A tough choice indeed. But I have to choose either PrinceScamp or Endovior.

lorgen
Nov 14, 2006, 05:16 AM
And today Endoviour must hang. Perchance he might be the thief as well? Both a foreigner, and the only one in the village to show some lust for silver, just as the stolen crucifix.

If I am wrong, may Junil damn my unhappy soul.

Bad Player
Nov 14, 2006, 06:16 AM
"We didn't have any of this 'ere business 'til after that sly merchant came 'round our parts"

"I've still got that wart on my arm, you charlatan!"

"I don't like your money-grubbing ways foreigner!"

"I says we lynch him the bloody thief!"

"No good sirs! I beg of you! I am no werewolf, nor any thief! Have mercy on me please! I come only seeking honest trade with ye", implored merchant Endovior.

"Enough of this! Mayor lead him to the gallows. We'll take his money later!"

The crowd stood around the gallows watching the merchant with a noose around his neck. The merchant begged for mercy yet all of his money could not persuade the crowd of his innocence.

"Feel the force of our justice, foreigner!" shouted mayor Lorgen.

*Crunch* went the noose as the stool was kicked from under the crying merchant's feet.

The crowd moved forwards, gathering around the body. Violinist DEC drew a short, sharp yelp as she saw the limp body with its tongue protruding. It was then the villagers of Foxford realised too late that Endovior was human. A section of the crowd ran to Endoviors room at the inn and ransacked it. Some minor valuables were found but no crucifix was there.

The rest of the crowd quietly dispersed in shame at what they had done and the realisation of the growing power of three werewolves amongst them.

"May Junil have mercy on our souls" someone's quiet voice in the crowd said, "For surely these werewolves will not".

Bad Player
Nov 14, 2006, 06:26 AM
{Night is from now until 9PM GMT (8.5 hours away). Werewolves etc please make sure you have your votes in by daybreak.

The next lynching will be at noon GMT Friday (since people seem to need extra time I will extend the game days a bit). }

FatRatHead
Nov 14, 2006, 03:12 PM
Tragedy, how do you feel mister mayor or should I ask how did you howl this night Mr wolfAYOR? This has gone too far, the responsible persons are PrinceScamp, thomas.berubeg and GreyFox. Let's make sure they don't get away with it and don't keep slaughtering our kin. Because each such night our ranks our getting weaker while the wolves grow stronger, therefore I beg you don't stay cold and uninterested as it's the matter of our life and death, yous and mine alike. People, you are obviously too apathic to what's happening, I wish werewolves were the same, but they're not and we really ought to stand against them. At least put up a fight, resist, am I asking so much of you?

Bad Player
Nov 14, 2006, 03:14 PM
Little is heard that night from the werewolves by the villagers in town. A sense of unease rises but at the same time a faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, the werewolves have not struck this night.

A stray sheep is seen wandering through the village the next morning. The crowd, sensing all is not right, rushes up to the shepherd's lodge. His body lies torn in two, chunks of flesh torn off his body and devoured, a half drunk bottle of Slivovica by his body. Mayor and carpenter Lorgen and blacksmith DueAccident drag his body outside and the men dig a hole to bury shepherd FatRatHead's body in. Drunkard Grey Fox is seen drinking the last of the Slivovica.

"Whash? Ish for reshpect for the dead".

Jono
Nov 14, 2006, 04:10 PM
*Leans to pat Grey Fox on the back*
That brandy won't supply much of a kick, old friend.
*Rises before the crows*
Who will be next? Huh?! The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker? I shan't let this go on forever. PrinceScamp, I won't allow you to elude your punishment!
Perfection, take the day off.
*Walks out and makes his way back to the tavern*

DueAccident
Nov 14, 2006, 04:35 PM
I think it's clear what happened here, FatRatHead accuses PrinceScamp and then FatRatHead dies? It's hardly a bloody coincidence is it!?
Doesn't take a bloody genius to work it out..

I said before I wouldn't vote unless I had evidence, and it is all there for us to see! I had to drag poor FatRatHead, after he had been torn apart, it was not a pretty site or one I ever wish to see again.
Therefore I accuse PrinceScamp, before he can strike again!

subanark
Nov 14, 2006, 05:08 PM
I feel a bit better today. Deathling, DueAccidnet you are right, I've seen this PrinceScamp up to strange behavior lately and we must get rid of this fowl element before its too late.

PrinceScamp
Nov 14, 2006, 07:07 PM
Slivovica? I've never sold that brew at my inn. EVER. FatRatHead was able to hold his drinks quite well and he's supplied me with the wool for my sheets for, well, years.

If you lynch me you'll be lynching another innocent. I didn't want to lynch Endovior, I only voted for him so I would not get lynched. In case you didn't notice I did not even think about robbing his house. And you all know that I have a taste for looting.

I spent the night with Perfection... she will stick up for me.

Obviously, since I am most suspect, though innocent, the wolves will definately vote for me. I suspect at least one of the above three people are wolves.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 14, 2006, 07:36 PM
I say Grey fox is the evil blight upon our town... that drunkeness is a facade: he is not Drunk, he is only pretending, hunting out his next Vicitime. Princescamp, i'm watching you though... know that Junil punishes liars and murderers.

{by the way, i'm going to find it exceddingly difficult to post/vote most of this week. i am in a play, and this week is Hell week. for those of you who are unawares as to what that may be, itis the week before we start performing.}

PrinceScamp
Nov 14, 2006, 07:50 PM
{good luck t.b, I know a bit what that's like}

I agree, has anyone ever seen Grey Fox during the night lately? He can slip under out noses easily, no one pays attention to a drunk. I don't care what he owes me anymore. He was the only one to be seen with a bottle of that kind in the last few days. Very suspicious.

{Not voting for anyone yet. There is no rush. We have a few days.}

Jono
Nov 14, 2006, 11:34 PM
Perfection, is this true? You know of the troubles he's caused for business, do you remember how hard it was for my parents?

PrinceScamp
Nov 15, 2006, 01:05 AM
Speaking of Perfection, she has not been around much... a little suspicious.

AHHGH! Oh wait, just a shadow. Phew.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 15, 2006, 10:46 PM
OOC: :aargh:

Sorry folks, my new puppy decided to munch my PC cables. That combined with a surprise 'present' of 4-digit chimney repairs kept me offline. :(

I'll read through the thread and (if I haven't been lynched yet:)) I'll get back in the swing of things.

EDIT: Oh hallowed Game MASTER, might I petition you to redtext the entire name of the dead players on page one? That's easier to sort visually than just the red R.I.P. (which is missing for poor Carmen510, btw). Many thanks; smite me for impertenance not I beseech Thee.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 16, 2006, 10:43 AM
Ooo-Eee! I been afeared too much to speak. I'm ashamed now. Shamed at me mistake. We all have to do our part, like the poor shepard said with his dyin words.

Hit me like slap in the face, them words did. So ashamed for bein to skeered to vote.

I wonders how ashamed Perfection feels, ey? Nary a vote, even for Mayor. And DEC, how ashamed d'ye feel dearie? Nary a vote either, and from a grieving mother. Sure you voted your usband the Mayor's sash, but you gots to do your part avengin your own blood debt. It ain't right to hide behind your grief girl, and lettin the rest of the village do the harsh work fer ye.

Suspicions? My pin money says it's spicious to miss votes from here on out. That not the only reason, mind you, but it's sure enough the easiest to see.

Sakes! It ain't like me to go on so long. For now it's PrinceScamp's advice to me. It's time to ponder hard afore the next vote.

Rogueknight
Nov 16, 2006, 05:26 PM
Our Seamstress puts it very delicately, but the truth is there. We will be taken from our lives one by one if we do not hunt these monsters down first. That doesn't mean using this opportunity to settle petty brawls and quarrels at the lynching post.

Do you ladies and gentlemen know where that attitude will lead us? More nights at the gallows watching a fellow man take his last breaths, screaming for mercy. I will not forgive myself for Endoviour, I admit I was wrong. I cannot stand by though and do nothing, not whilst my Carmen's killers are still loose.

Time is against us. We all know why the werewolves attack at night and in secrecy - they cannot take on the whole town as we would drive them to their deaths. Every good hearted, honest to god villager we lose however will make them more bold, until one day they no longer need to hide - and they finish the job. Make no mistake we fight for our very survival to the last.

I ask you now to come clean with indescretions and secrets - evaluate the clues and share them with us all - in order that we can find and kill these monsters - who are listening to me even now. Trust in our Mayor Lorgen who has already lost a daughter to this threat if no-one else, so that he may make the right decision for us all. I said I'd stand by you Carpenter and I will.

Prince Scamp, you are accused. Take your chance to defend yourself now, I apologise if I was abrupt earlier - and may Junil grant us the wisdom to see the truth.

PrinceScamp
Nov 17, 2006, 12:16 AM
I am not sure how to defend myself, it seems like this whole werewolf thing has scared many of us into silence (OOC: Come one we are missing like half the cast!). I was drunk when I accused deathling. I voted for Endoviour to save my own hide. If you hang me you will see another innocent doing the jig.

I know my idea may seem crazy, but I think Lorgen is a werewolf. It could have been ANYONE ELSE who was killed the first night, but it was his daughter. He helped build the gallows, upon which so far non but innocents have bee strung up on. What better guise for a werewolf bent on killing everyone else than a grieving father who now has the comfy mayor's office.

Praise Junil for I am rightous. Or maybe drunk again.

Rogueknight
Nov 17, 2006, 02:14 AM
You would accuse our Mayor? Lets examine the character of this man

1) He has lost a daughter in the most horrifying way
2) He has been stolen from by one of his own fellow villagers
3) He has been forced to decide the fate of his fellow villagers with both strength and compassion - and live with the consequences of getting it wrong

What man could do these things whilst trying to cover his tracks as a werewolf eh? Wha.....What man *the farmers voice begins to choke* could bury a family member and keep ...... *a sob is stifled* Carmen I'm sorry.

*The clearly distraught Farmer stops Lorgen, and points at PrinceScamp, nominating him for the lynching*

*The Farmer walks out of the village square and back towards the fields, shielding his crying face from the eyes of the other villagers.*

Rogueknight
Nov 17, 2006, 02:15 AM
(OOC - Bad Player, would it be worth you Private Messaging some of the inactive cast members to see if they are aware the game is going on?)

Bad Player
Nov 17, 2006, 05:50 AM
{Stuff...}

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 17, 2006, 07:21 AM
PrinceScamp is guilty of the same crime as Hitti ... they spoke up. Is we going to hang everyone who speaks up? I say the guilty are probably playing coy, laughing up their sleeves at us. SLEEVES THAT I SEWED AN HEMMED UP FOR 'EM! Ooo-Eee!

Perfection and DEC ... at least one's sure to be a wolf. Might as well start at the top. Perfection to hang!

Bad Player
Nov 17, 2006, 07:26 AM
"I shay to hell with them! You're a good man PrinceScamp - you always give me good ale. DRINK!"

"Aye, Grey Fox but it seems they want my head for their collection. I will be proven innocent soon."

"I need you PrinceScamp! Hic."

The crowd arrives at the inn, bustling at the doorway. Innkeeper PrinceScamp is led away by the crowd. Grey Fox grabs his ale on the way out and follows the crowd while Tavern owner Deathling eyes the inn up and down.

The lynching is over quickly and again it is a human villager hung. PrinceScamp's body swings in the breeze as the crowd goes quiet with their shame once again. The crowd dispers quickly, noone wants to remember their guilt in PrinceScamp's hanging.

Bad Player
Nov 17, 2006, 07:35 AM
{Daybreak is in about 8hrs}

Bigzie
Nov 17, 2006, 08:42 AM
This is it. Grey Fox you evil. What is your pay for these dirty things you do ? You shoud be hang like a scum.

DEC
Nov 17, 2006, 12:53 PM
It ain't right to hide behind your grief girl, and lettin the rest of the village do the harsh work fer ye.

{I'm sorry, I just came out of the hospital.}

Had I voted, I would have probably sent innocent men to their deaths. I would have been as much a murderer as the werewolves.

I beg you to, from now on, think twice before lynching someone.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 17, 2006, 02:16 PM
I've said it before, and i'll say it again, Grey Fox is a werewolf. his drunkeness is a facade... Last night i went to the tavern, and that seat he always is in, no matter what,was empty. i say kill him, Lynch Him, and my Junil smite him and his vile accomplices down.

lorgen
Nov 17, 2006, 03:43 PM
This is horrible... We`we killed another innocent villager. Is it Junils wrath because we hung his faithful acolyte? Why is our village cursed so?

Unfortunately I was wrong in my last decision. I guess I saw constellations of three possible wolwes protecting each other, but I was wrong. I beg the great god Junil for forgiveness and for guidance in my next vote, for the good of the village and in the name of our diseased neighbours:

Acolyte - Hitti-Litti: R.I.P
Herbalist (wife of the farmer) - Carmen510:
Innkeeper - PrinceScamp R.I.P
Merchant - Endovior: R.I.P
Shepherd - FatRatHead: R.I.P

And it might be a bit suspicious that some of our fellow villagers do not vote, but maybe they`re afraid to show up in the town square because they`re afraid of the wolwes. Let us not debate in a calm matter, get evidence forward and not suspect anyone just because they talk too much or too less.

And my poor wife who had to call a herbalist from another village to cure her grief (hospital ;) ).

Let us pray that the wolwes do not come knocking at our doors tonight. Barr them good my friends.

Bad Player
Nov 17, 2006, 07:06 PM
The villagers had gotten used to hearing the howls of the werewolves each night as they prowled in search of prey. Tonight was no different, yet in the morning all the villagers gathered together in the town square. None were killed this night.

subanark
Nov 18, 2006, 09:50 AM
The werewolves stalk in the night, keep to the shadows during the day. bigzie, you've been rather quiet recently, what have you been planning in the shadows?

Grey Fox
Nov 18, 2006, 11:55 AM
bigzie has been looking at me funny all week. *hic* With hungry eyes I say! I'm skeered!

Jono
Nov 18, 2006, 12:34 PM
I agree, bigzie has been acting weird lately...

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 18, 2006, 01:00 PM
Ooo-Eee! Deathling, you're a right clever one, you are. Real good at covering your tracks. Just like a cunning fox ... or wolf. But youforgot one thing. It's Unser what mends your trousers. And those trouser cuffs ofyours, they didn't have them tears and scuffs a few days ago.

You're good at covering your tracks, but I've sussed you out. You are quick to jump on any bandwagon that comes along to keep her rolling along. You did it with Hitti-Litti when all he did was raise his hand for Mayor.

And then you jumped on the PrinceScamp bandwagon on Day Two. But PrinceScamp saved himself by changing his vote for Endovior to make a tie. And that tie-breaker was a neck-breaker for Mister Merchant "I Guarantee This Wart Remover To Work" Endovior. Which was a real tragedy, it was. :rolleyes:

So PrinceScamp's attempt to save himself worked for one day. But that's all because you rolled the bandwagon up for him on Day Three. It's what PrinceScamp did on Day Two what throws off the pattern. But it's there. Look at you jump on the Bigzie Bandwagon. I know from patterns. Sussed it out I did.

Deathing, it's time fer you to meet your moniker!

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 18, 2006, 01:15 PM
Had I voted, I would have probably sent innocent men to their deaths. I would have been as much a murderer as the werewolves.

I beg you to, from now on, think twice before lynching someone.

OOO-EEE! Do not tell me you went there girl! Did you just lump the blame for hangin innocents on all of us? Us who been taking up the slack for avengin your little girl? You think your hands are clean girl? You coulda spoke up and mebbe saved an innocent. Your silence make ye as guilty as me.

<casts a narrow gaze upon DEC>

Mebbe more.

I changes my vote. DEC to swing tonight. Deathling, you kin wait to tomorrie.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 18, 2006, 01:18 PM
{OOC to DEC: I hope the hospital stay was not too serious. Hope you are well on the road to recovery. Don't want to pick on you out of character. :)}

thomas.berubeg
Nov 18, 2006, 09:49 PM
The wolves were lurking near my workshop last night... i heard the Howls. this morning, i found some peices of clothes on an old rusty nail sticking out of the door. this piece is the same color's as grey fox's shirt... which has a hole in it today. if you don't beleive me, go check. hang Grey Fox

Bad Player
Nov 18, 2006, 11:13 PM
{Next lynching Monday noon GMT}

Perfection
Nov 19, 2006, 02:26 AM
I wanna kill Grey Fox, because he's a poop

DEC
Nov 19, 2006, 03:30 AM
Us who been taking up the slack for avengin your little girl?

I loved my girl more than anything else in the whole wide world.

But no one - not me, not you, not anyone here and not even her - deserves to have innocent people die for him or her.

You coulda spoke up and mebbe saved an innocent.

I warned you, but you did not listen to me.

And I was never given the chance to veto someone's death.

The only other thing I could have done was to vote for someone else's death, who could have been a werewolf or not.

Your silence make ye as guilty as me.

Not having the chance to veto anyone's death and having just the chance to vote for someone else's death, I don't see how your statement is true.

I changes my vote. DEC to swing tonight.

Are you insane? Why the hell would I kill my own daughter, my own flesh and blood?

Jono
Nov 19, 2006, 06:09 AM
Oh, spare us this nonsense...
Those afflicted with lycanthrope can't control themselves.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 19, 2006, 09:09 AM
right... werewolves don't realize who they attack... but i still say Grey Fox.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 19, 2006, 09:37 AM
Ooo-Eee! That girl just don't get it do she? It's just as much your fault DEC fer what's gone wrong as it is for us who at least bein trying to save our village. You ain't even tryin to help, and you're waggin your finger at us? Scoldin us? I might be insane, girl, but I knows you're sick. Sick with lycanthropy blood flowin through your veins.

But me waggin my gums ain't gona snap DEC's neck. Not unless someone else starts thinkin the same way.

In the meantime it looks like folks are keen to hang either Grey Fox or bigzie. All right folks. Why should I vote for one of them instead of DEC? If you convince me I will change today's vote. It don't matter if DEC be the first or last wolf we hang.

But it be time to hang wolves.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 19, 2006, 11:42 AM
I don't care who we hang either, as long as we get a wolf.

DueAccident
Nov 19, 2006, 12:08 PM
I say Bigzie as his lack of attendance seems very suspicious. You should take an active role in ridding us of the wolves, instead of hiding in the shadows...Or do you even want to be rid of them?

lorgen
Nov 20, 2006, 04:53 AM
The majority of the voters have voted for BigZie. I have to support this and vote for BigZie as well. Hopefully we will hang a wolf this time.

I am sorry that I haven`t been more present in the latest harsh times. But I\ ve been distressed with my daughter dead and all the innocents dying both from lynching and killed by the wolwes.

(and a 72-hour exam which is due in 3 hours haven`t exactly helped....)

I hope that we will hang a wolf now, so that I can sleep with an easier heart and ease the weight on my shoulders....

Bad Player
Nov 20, 2006, 06:57 AM
"But he's just a boy", a distance voice is heard.

The crowd rolled closer to the stables.

"He's one of them!" bellowed baker Subanark.

"I've seen ye sneaking around the back of my tavern at night. How do we know you didn't get bitten when ye was trying to steal my fine ale?"

"But sirs it wasn't I! You have to believe me!" cried stableboy Bigzie. "I swear I'm no wolf! Please save me Junil!"

"I'll take care of your animals Bigzie" said seamstress Unser, "I don't think you're any wolf".

The crowd led the sobbing Bigzie to the gallows where men of the town tied his wrists and roughly put the noose around his neck.

"May Junil take mercy on your soul Bigzie. May your soul find peace in the life hereafter even though your body is broken" intoned Mayor Lorgen.

With that the stool was kicked from under Bigzie, the crack and stretch of his neck in sharp contrast to the quiet of the crowd.

The crowd jostled forwards, prodding Bigzie's body but no sign of a werewolf was found.

The jittery nervousness of the crowd was apparent as they went home, jumping at any sudden noise, knowing that tomorrow one in three villagers would be an enemy in their own midst.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 20, 2006, 02:53 PM
I still say Grey Fox... and i'vebeen saying it for three days... hang him

Jono
Nov 20, 2006, 03:03 PM
{OOC: It's still night}.

Bad Player
Nov 20, 2006, 03:28 PM
All mayor Lorgen heard was the breaking of glass in the kitchen, waking him slightly from his deep sleep. Then a scream, his wife DEC's, and a crash of her body to the floor. Violinist DEC was slain by the werewolves.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 20, 2006, 05:27 PM
I know it's still night, i have insomnia and heard the commotion. unfortunatly i was too slow to reach Lorgen's mansion, and to tell you the truth, what could i have done for DEC had i been there. there would have been two deaths tonight, not just one...

subanark
Nov 20, 2006, 09:22 PM
I'll trust your judgment thomas.berubeg, let us rid ourselves of the evil taint that plagues this town. Gray Fox your time is up!

Jono
Nov 20, 2006, 09:26 PM
Odds are against us today, our lives depend on the next 2 lynchings, make this one count. We lynch another innocent today, tommorow we're on the verge of being outnumbered. So, my vote goes for the seamstress.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 20, 2006, 11:03 PM
Well well, looks like I was wrong about DEC, poor thing. I guess the shock of losin her daughter made her act spicious. An now we have her to avenge too.

So it be back to the original plan. Deathiling, yer a wolf.

Bandwagon jumper to hang Hitti. Innocent hung.
Bandwagon jumper to hang PrinceScamp (but foiled at the last minute). Innocent hung.
Bandwagon jumper to hang Endovior. Innocent hung.
Bandwagon jumper to hand bigzie. Innocent hung.

So I'm votin Deathing to hang tonight. Right? Wrong.

I'm jumpin on the first bandwagon Deathling didn't jump on. If Deathling didn't jump on it, that must mean Deathling and Grey Fox are both wolves. So it's hang Grey Fox tonight, and if he comes up wolf Deathling dangles tomorrie!

subanark
Nov 21, 2006, 12:15 AM
I've changed my mind... thomas.berubeg I don't trust your judgment, Unser Gifzwerg, your logic is infallible.

So I change my vote... wait never mind I don't :P.

Rogueknight
Nov 21, 2006, 01:29 AM
Has anyone seen Lorgen this morning? We need to find the poor man, he must be distraught again with the loss of his wife in such horrible circumstances.

Well Lady Seamstress, your arguements seem to cause a lot of ripples in the pond at the moment - however I dispute your logic.

The Tavern Keeper Deathling has voted consistently for people who aren't werewolves you say? Today and yesterday you made some points bringing into doubt his character and reliability - yet both times you turn short from actually voting for him yourself.

This confuses me, are you trying to be too clever or not clever enough?

Thomas, Subanark, do you reasons for voting Grey Fox? I would like to know if it is a reasoned judgement or a whim before I place my vote with or against you.

Some explanation for the voting is now more important than ever.

Jono
Nov 21, 2006, 06:05 AM
Oh, I am no bandwagon jumper, I first initiated the lynching of PrinceScamp and Hitti-Litti, neither of which were good folk. If it is I who is sent to hang, I will take no shame with me. I agree, I have made my share of mistakes and it is time to fix them. So now you, Unser Giftzwerg, will pay the price, for the daughter, for the wife and for all the rest.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 21, 2006, 08:51 AM
Has anyone seen Lorgen this morning? We need to find the poor man, he must be distraught again with the loss of his wife in such horrible circumstances.

Well Lady Seamstress, your arguements seem to cause a lot of ripples in the pond at the moment - however I dispute your logic.

The Tavern Keeper Deathling has voted consistently for people who aren't werewolves you say? Today and yesterday you made some points bringing into doubt his character and reliability - yet both times you turn short from actually voting for him yourself.

This confuses me, are you trying to be too clever or not clever enough?

Thomas, Subanark, do you reasons for voting Grey Fox? I would like to know if it is a reasoned judgement or a whim before I place my vote with or against you.

Some explanation for the voting is now more important than ever.

Ooo-Eee! I did vote fer Deathling the first time. But anger clouded me judgement when DEC scoulded 'us' agin for hangin' innocents. Anger at her washin' her hands of sponsibility screwed up me judgement.

As for the second day, today's vote ... that was explained already cain't ye see? What be the point one more time votin fer someone who ain't gettin enny votes 'cept for mine?

You want me t vote for Deathling today does ye Rogueknight? Well then, put your neck out on the line like I did. I already gots the wolf tryin to get me hung. That's what happens in this village when ye speak up an try to help. Hitti offers to be Mayor an ye all hang him. I speaks up an the act of speakin up Rogueknight calls spicious. Don't ye think it be time to try a different logic Rogueknight?

Rogueknight, you want me t vote for Deathling today? I be glad to do it in a heartbeat. Just you and a couple other villagers vote for him too. But there be no point in me votin fer him alone. Thar be two other wolfs alive still. I ain't oposed to hangin them either.

I ain't opposed to hangin Wolf One Two or Three. Kin you say th same? Three of us here can't. Until I hears better reasons all I gots is me hunches which I figger I splained out a whole whale a lot more than others done splained their hunches. There be a lot more spicious behaviour in this little village than a poor ole Seamstress an her hunches.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 21, 2006, 09:03 AM
I've changed my mind... thomas.berubeg I don't trust your judgment, Unser Gifzwerg, your logic is infallible.

So I change my vote... wait never mind I don't :P.

Ooo-Eee! Let us all hope thomas.berubeg be correct in his hunch. Thomas.berubeg be staking his reputashun an 3-4 straight days accusin Grey Fox. So hangin the Fox seem sure to get at least one wolf.

We hangs the Fox and he be a human. That don't look good for thomas.berubeg.

We hangs the Fox and he be a wolf. That don't look good for Deathling. (Accordin' to me theory at least.)

Or someone else puts ther nuck on the line by offerin up some logic an direction. Offerin up logic been downright unhealthy lately, but, wolf or human, time's runnin low. Speaks up now; don't be shy.

DueAccident
Nov 21, 2006, 10:36 AM
Hmm...
I can see 2 positions of power rising at the moment in this village, the mayor Lorgen and Deathling.

Lorgen was the father and has the position of power, mayor, giving him the perfect excuses, but I personally believe Lorgen is not a wolf. I've known him long enough, and when we had to drag FatRatHead's corpse into town, his face was of disgust and horror, so I rule out Lorgen completely.

The other is Deathling, because when he says someone, other people follow...and he has been wrong every single time....Do you not wonder why?
Could it be because he knows who the wolves are? I don't know...but it seems suspicious..

So therefore I accuse Deathling , unless I can be convinced otherwise.

Jono
Nov 21, 2006, 11:53 AM
I need not convince you. If you want to hang me, hang me. Rather be taken by the noose than by them rabid werewolves.

Grey Fox
Nov 21, 2006, 01:17 PM
Me a wolf? I cant be one of them beasts... *hic*

I have my suspision on both Unser and Thomas though... one day I saw thomas sneaking around lorgens house, looking very... *hic* sneaky.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 21, 2006, 03:17 PM
That's right, accuse me after i've accused you... The reason i vote Grey Fox is that being the Drunk gives him complete access to the Village... we all know him as the Drunk, and nobody pays any attention to him anymore, or if they do, it's to pity over how low he's fallen. We all remembere him in the prime of his life, right? strong Handsome, Dashing... look at what he is know.

poor man, right?

WRONG!

It's all a front.

I know i'm putting my neck on the line here, a man deos not willingly give up his good name and reputation on a whim? think about it... if i'm wrong, where will everyone Turn.
I can hear it already: "he's been accusing everyone who has not been a wolf, so he must be one..." Well i'm not, and for proof, you can look at my wagons... anyone who makes art as beautiful as that cannot be evil.

I hope i've laid my case,
Thomas.berubeg

I need not convince you. If you want to hang me, hang me. Rather be taken by the noose than by them rabid werewolves.

I have to agree with you on this point...

Grey Fox
Nov 21, 2006, 03:42 PM
Why are you making such a big deal of accusing me? Do you have something to hide maybe? What is your proof? That I am a drunk alot? Your arguments are weak.

Are you trying to protect the seamstress? Unser Giftzwerg doesnt seem to be as innocent as she looks.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 21, 2006, 05:14 PM
Why the Hell would i protect the seamstress? because we both know you are a wolf? that you and your little cronies will take one of us down next?

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 21, 2006, 06:55 PM
Why the Hell would i protect the seamstress? because we both know you are a wolf? that you and your little cronies will take one of us down next?

Aye, it'll take more than two nights to hang all the wolves. And during them nights I expect ye and me will suffer wolf vengance.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 21, 2006, 07:54 PM
It was nice knowing you, Unser... no matter which of us dies...

Rogueknight
Nov 22, 2006, 02:12 AM
You want me t vote for Deathling today does ye Rogueknight? Well then, put your neck out on the line like I did. I already gots the wolf tryin to get me hung. That's what happens in this village when ye speak up an try to help. Hitti offers to be Mayor an ye all hang him. I speaks up an the act of speakin up Rogueknight calls spicious. Don't ye think it be time to try a different logic Rogueknight?

Don't you dare get on your high horse and chide me woman! Everyone in this village has blood on their hands and i'll be damned if you will make out as miss innocent for having "hunches".

I don't want to vote for Deathling at present, I was making the point that you launch into an attack on him but change your vote to poor Mrs DEC because of your anger? DEC who did nothing but try to take the highground?

Lady Seamstress, you can scream about how your going to hang wolves one two and three until you are blue in the face - all you have is the same as I - Speculation! So don't throw it back in my face when I question your reasons for voting just the same as I would expect you to question mine when I make a vote.

So, you want some reasoning eh. Our good Lady Seamstress has come in from the shadows, throwing accusations around when her record is not perfect either. The Seamstress would have strung up DEC because of her anger. The Seamstress makes a line of arguement about how people who don't vote are failing the village, and then accuses the most prolific (if wrong) voter. Most importantly Unser will not stand behind her convictions - or try to convince others to do so. There are ways and means to plead your case subtly Ma'am.

This is the only logic I know, as I have nothing else to go on.

Your words trying to get people to stand up and vote a few days back touched me, and I believed that I had found someone else in the village apart from Mayor Lorgen who I could trust. You might even have convinced me of Deathling's guilt before long the way you were talking. Not now though, especially when you turn from your seemingly solid views to a whim so easily - truly they cannot be worth much.

I vote Seamstress Unser to swing before nightfall.

I don't know if she is a Wolf or a Woman, all of you have proven there is no way we can truly tell if anyone is a monster. Now if any of you have anything more concrete to work with you can speak to me in public or private. That includes you Lady Seamstress. If you truly have something more than speculation i'll listen - but while everything is so empty all I have is my speculation - same as you.

*Farmer Knight walks away from the village square, straight past one of Thomas Beurenburg's delightfully colourful wagons. As he walks by his shirt is caught on a loose nail, ripping the arm*

Aw hells.

*The Farmer sheepishly shuffles back to the Seamstress*

I don't suppose I could persuade you to sell me another one? *ducks*

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 08:25 AM
I didn't "throw it back in yer face", Rogueknight. I amswered yer question. Don't cop some attitude that ye be above us all. That we not be free to speak our minds when it come to the 'allowed subject of Rogueknight. Ye slops thru the village 'mud' same as the rest o us.

I knows that be blood on all our hands. When DEC said she didn't have blood on her hands, that be what got me angry.

Of course I know we all gots blood on our hands.

O course I knows me speculation be speculation. Don't ye know what 'hunch' means?

Cain't ye think, fer all yer anger at gettin scolded by an old lady?

As fer votin my to swing ... looks like yer guilty of the same thing I was. Yer votin on anger just cus you think I scolded ye. Whal litte sonny ... now I says yer in need of a scoldin'. Yer actin th little chile.

Hangin me ain't gonna change my fate. Ye hangin' me is jus gonna spare me from gettin ripped and shredded by them woves. Clean neck snap fer me, Rogueknioght ... and yer reward will be fangs and claws rippin up yer living flesh t'night or the night after.

I learned not t'vote on anger, Rogueknight. Learn the same lesson.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 08:57 AM
Ooo-Eee! Let us all hope thomas.berubeg be correct in his hunch. Thomas.berubeg be staking his reputashun an 3-4 straight days accusin Grey Fox. So hangin the Fox seem sure to get at least one wolf.

We hangs the Fox and he be a human. That don't look good for thomas.berubeg.

We hangs the Fox and he be a wolf. That don't look good for Deathling. (Accordin' to me theory at least.)

I figgered everyone man woman and wolf understod th logic but I didn't count on the knights. So I'll splain it again slowly. Here be th logic of followin thomas.berubeg's advice.

(Point One, Rogueknight - it ain't me adivice we're followin'. It be tomas.berubeg's. Votin my own initiative early on hung no wolves. Time to do somethin different. So I decided to follow the advice of someone else what seemed sincere. That's what ye twist into a spicion.)

1) We hang Grey Fox. If Grey Fox ain't a wolf, then thomas.berubeg sure looks guilty. He be staking it all on 3 solid days of accusin Grey Fox. He better be right. If he is a WW then that makes Deathling look awfully bad, cuz Grey Fox and Deathling were awful quick to pile on Unser as soon as I sussed it out.

(So if we goes this way not only does we maybe get a wolf t'night, we learn from the hangin and gets a good idea who what to hang next.)

2) We hang Unser Giftzwerg. If Unser be a wolf ... the rest of ye celebrate but yer back to hunches. Cuz no one been listenin to or votin with Unser until just now. Or Unser don't be a wolf, in which case the rest of ye celebrate but yer back to hunches. Cuz no one been listenin to or votin with Unser until just now.

(So if the village goes this route it might get lucky and get one wolf. Same chances as fer hangin' Grey Fox - both be based on hunches - but hangin Unser don't learn the village any bout what who to hang next.)

You wanted logic, Rogueknight, it was there fer to ponder on already. Set yer anger aside, and maybe ye sees it now. Or maybe you're Wolf #3 and always angry for blood and that be why you missed the logic.

No need for private messages, Rogueknight. I ain't feared to speak my mind about Deathling in public and I aint feared to speak about you.

Rogueknight
Nov 22, 2006, 04:04 PM
So I take it thats a no on the shirt then? Damn. *Farmer Knight looks longingly at the tear in his shirt sleeves and sighs*

I see your reasonin now more clearly, and I think you deserve a response (and a sit down - that was quite a volley!). Your thinkin is that if you are wrong today you'll be right tommorow. That if Thomas is wrong about our local drunk he must be voting him to disguise his own foul inner monster.

The problem with this dear Lady is that you are placing a hunch on a hunch. I'd go to Thomas with any problems to do with my wagons - but his credibility in the village is about the same as everyone elses - including mine - which is zero.

We've seen men certain they have found a monster string up an innocent man, then those men getting strung up emselves by someone else who was just as certain. If Thomas is wrong today and you are wrong tommorow it is over - the wolves almost have us outnumbered - just as Deathling said.

(I've no complaints about Thomas' wagons however, which haven't broke once. Its one thing to doubt a mans credibility and another to insult fine craftsmanship)

So we're back to square one - your hunches against mine. Your hunch is that Thomas is either bang on or a werewolf and that you are a sure of one kill. My hunch be that your choice to change from Deathling to DEC after such a volley towards him is "spicious".

You be right however, you can question me as I question you. I'll give you this, at least we stand up and have a yellin match about what we are thinking unlike others who keep quiet. I take offence you think I try to hush things up however when I give you the chance to talk in private if you fear Deathling - as this is the only other reason you give for not challenging him.

My words were said in anger but my reason is unchanged. And i'll have you say no more about poor DEC - Who is the only person in this village who could have walked out without blood on her hands.

I stay my course unless someone be offerin me something better. I don't want to have the death of a Lady on my conscience but I can see no other suspicious behaviour. One of us is wrong, mebbe both of us. But when every third person in the village you talk to is a liar then all you can do is hope.

TAVERN KEEPER! Open up! All this talk of our death is making me want a drink.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 05:14 PM
{Unser Giftzwerg runs around the parade grounds of the prison camp shouting "proxy votes! proxy votes! in German but nevertheless teh machine guns cut him down.}

No, wait, that was the end to the movie Stalag 17. Peter Graves must be rolling in his, er .. in his grave.

{Unser Giftzwerg runs around the commons ground of the village shouting "proxy votes! proxy votes! in Elohimish but nevertheless the deus ex machina cuts him down?}

Hear ye, hear ye! Friends of Foxford, I have been granted two proxy votes which I now cast together with my own.

If the village accepts these proxies, we all change our votes as of this moment.

Unser Giftzwerg: Deathling to hang tonight!
(Proxy) Subanark: Deathling to hang tonight!
(Proxy) thomas.berubeg: Deathling to hang tonight!

If the village does not accept these proxies, then we all maintain our existing, registed votes to hang Grey Fox.

Furthermore the village is hereby on notice the we three agree to vouch for the other two. All innocent villagers are urged to throw off the shackles of fear and join us! Huzzah huzzah huzzay!

Werewolves, yer encouraged to keep trying to hang us. Makes you easier to target for the noose.

====Out of Character Translation====

We've all PMed the GM with our vote changes, but the otehr two players will not be online before the next deadline passes. I do not know if the GM accepts proxies via PM, but there ya go. I was asked to file the proxies so I did and whatever the GM decides is A-OK by me. We now return you to your regularly scheduled game.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 22, 2006, 05:15 PM
(I've no complaints about Thomas' wagons however, which haven't broke once. Its one thing to doubt a mans credibility and another to insult fine craftsmanship)
TAVERN KEEPER! Open up! All this talk of our death is making me want a drink.

Damn Right! Hang DEATHLING, for all of you perplexed at my change of heart, Unzer has convinced me...

Rogueknight
Nov 22, 2006, 05:26 PM
Out Of Character:

<---Clueless :D

Can you just check my OOC understanding, as I think you post got cut off Unser.

Thomas and Subanark are taking votes on behalf of Lorgen/Perfection?, and should the village agree then 5 votes are to go to Deathling right?

What do you mean by village agrees, as in no one objects, or majority rules?

Sorry for the simple as a dolt explanation i'm asking for, just a bit confused.

subanark
Nov 22, 2006, 05:27 PM
Deathling your time is up!

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 05:34 PM
Out Of Character:

<---Clueless :D

Can you just check my OOC understanding, as I think you post got cut off Unser.

Thomas and Subanark are taking votes on behalf of Lorgen/Perfection?, and should the village agree then 5 votes are to go to Deathling right?

What do you mean by village agrees, as in no one objects, or majority rules?

Sorry for the simple as a dolt explanation i'm asking for, just a bit confused.

OOC: I clicked to post by istake, before I finished typing. (I get interrupted roughly once every 18 picoseconds in this household. Occasionally I lose my place. Anyway, I re-edited it. But now that thomas.berubeg and Subanark logged on in time, we don't need the proxies at all. So to clarify...

IN CHARACTER: Unser says, Deathing to hang tonight!

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 09:01 PM
Hold your horses, fellow townspeople.

I`m a bit pissed off right now. Those bloody wolwes have killed my entire family, but I`m even more angry about the townspeople right now.... Some even try to predict my vote...

For the first time, I won`t vote the same as the majority. This time I vote for the wainwright Thomas.Berubeg whom I actually believes is a wolf. The next on my lynching table is the seamsress, and then the farmer. I might be wrong about number 2 and 3, but I think I`m right when it comes to the first wolf.

And finally I am ready to be killed tonight, as my entire family. There is no reason to live without one` s family, so I welcome the death.....

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 09:35 PM
Since no-one wants to vote for my 1. choice for a wolf, I change my vote to seamstress unser giftzwerg. and with the vote of deathling and grey fox ( bad player haven`t registered this one yet) unzer is going to hang...

Du bisst ein wolf, unzer und du muss sterben ;) So dass die andere menschen leben kônnen..

Jono
Nov 22, 2006, 09:44 PM
I'm wondering if the wolves can be this stupid (there are 4 of you voting against me, odds are small that none of you are werewolves). And Knight, you know you're always welcome in my bar.

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 10:14 PM
And as I actually supports dethling, he changes his vote, which makes me believe that he is the 3. wolf....

1: thomas berubeg
2. Unzer
3. deathling.

is it that easy? I sent deathling a PM about his vote, and to keep it for unzer, and then he changed it. I actually thought deathling was innocent, but now I`m pretty sure that deathling and Unzer are wolwes. But I`m not sure about the third one....

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 10:22 PM
And as I actually supports dethling, he changes his vote, which makes me believe that he is the 3. wolf....

1: thomas berubeg
2. Unzer
3. deathling.

is it that easy? I sent deathling a PM about his vote, and to keep it for unzer, and then he changed it. I actually thought deathling was innocent, but niw I`m pretty sure that deathling and Unzer are wolwes. But I`m not sure about the third one....

Then don't be a fool. Vote Deathling dead to test your theory. Did you not hear? thomas.berubeg, Subanark, and I are all a voting block. Join the alliance of humans, don't destroy it. Hang me and you will not look good to the other two when I turn up human.

Do you not suss it out?

Rogueknight kept insisting I was a wolf, over and over no matter how long I explained my reasoning. His one, single reason for voting me to hang is:

Because Unser accused Deathling but changed her vote and refused to vote for Deathling again.

But Unser did change her vote to Deatrhling.

And Rogueknight did observe the vote changes. (Go back and see.)

And Rogueknight did not change his vote for me to hang.

Even though his one, only reasons for doing so was now 100% invalid, Rogueknight did not change his vote for me to hang.

Rogueknight, Deathling, Grey Fox .... wolves. Look at how the votes fell, upon whom, and for what stated reasons. Don't let them play you like a harp.

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 10:31 PM
I think RogueKnight, Deathling and Unzer might be wolwes. But I`m not sure. My strongest suggestion is still T.B. but I`m not changing my vote, seamstress...

No matter how desperate you are to get off the nooze, you`ll hang, wolf...

Jono
Nov 22, 2006, 10:32 PM
Am I the only one to which doesn't make sense? 5 people voting against one guy who is supposedly... 1 of 2 wolves?

EDIT: Make that 4, but still a bit odd.

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 10:36 PM
As far as I can count, you have 3 votes to hang, and Unzer had 3 (including mine, which is the mayors vote, so he would hang) until you changed your vote when I voted for Unzer. So you two are wolwes, since you don`t want Unzer to hang.

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 10:38 PM
So, who`s the third? I`m still thinking thomas berubeg, but could it be Subanark?

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 10:49 PM
As mayor, I find that we have received quite a lot of new information. And I will ask that the lynch-votes are being held back a few hours, so that the inhabitors may consider this new information ( bad player; May I ask for a delay of the vote? just a few hours so that everyone can read the discussion and maybe change their votes based on the information??)

Jono
Nov 22, 2006, 10:55 PM
The fourth vote against me would be DueAccident and like hell I don't want Unser to hang...

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 10:56 PM
The fourth vote against me would be DueAccident and like hell I don't want Unser to hang...

actually, he was the first (and only) registered on page 1 in the spoiler....

WOLF

Jono
Nov 22, 2006, 11:01 PM
Well, yes, but along with the rest that makes four (as you can see, not much sense in that).

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 11:03 PM
I think RogueKnight, Deathling and Unzer might be wolwes. But I`m not sure. My strongest suggestion is still T.B. but I`m not changing my vote, seamstress...

No matter how desperate you are to get off the nooze, you`ll hang, wolf...

Desparate to get off the noose? Hardly. It be a clean death. And I already talked over the possibility with my allies, Subanark and thomas.berubeg. They knows what to do next. Not that you make their job any easier. You muddied up the waters something fierce.

You're all over the map lately. How many people you accused in the last few minues? Four? They can't all be wolves.

But you're sure about me, eh?

I may not be long for this world. But I'll go never been played like a fiddle. We all die. We don't all die fools. Or die wolves.

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 11:05 PM
What rest?

You have quite a lot of errors to eplain, so Unzer is a wolf. So are you. The question is who the third one is. I know, You`ll kill me tonight, but that`s ok. You`ve already killed my entire family, so I`d love to die, as long as You guys hang....

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 11:07 PM
You're all over the map lately. How many people you accused in the last few minues? Four? They can't all be wolves.

Ooo-Eee! My mistake. In the last few minutes you've accused five of the nine villagers of being wolves. Not four.

Since you clearly ain't been thinkin about this much, but thomas.berubeg, Subanark, an I have, why don't you take a little guidance?

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 11:10 PM
What rest?

You have quite a lot of errors to eplain, so Unzer is a wolf. So are you. The question is who the third one is. I know, You`ll kill me tonight, but that`s ok. You`ve already killed my entire family, so I`d love to die, as long as You guys hang....

Kill you tonight? Ooo-Eee! What a laff. You're the best frioend the wolves have had yet. "You Deathiling have made errors, so Unser uis a wolf". ???

Poor man, losin his family an then his marbles.

[OOC EDIT: Corrected misquote in teh paraphrase. Sorry!]

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 11:13 PM
Ooo-Eee! My mistake. In the last few minutes you've accused five of the nine villagers of being wolves. Not four.

Since you clearly ain't been thinkin about this much, but thomas.berubeg, Subanark, an I have, why don't you take a little guidance?

Even more desperate to get the nooze away, wolf? I`m not sure of the third wolf, but I`m quite sure that you and deathling are wolves. But I still lack one wolf. And I have deliberately mentioned some of our villages people to get reactions from the wolwes. But exept from you and deathling, I`m still not sure. You want to protect the last wolf, seamstress....

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 11:15 PM
Kill you tonight? Ooo-Eee! What a laff. You're the best frioend the wolves have had yet. "You Deathiling have made errors, so Unser uis a wolf". ???

Poor man, losin his family an then his marbles.

[OOC EDIT: Corrected misquote in teh paraphrase. Sorry!]

I`m glad i quoted the text before the wolf managed to EDIT it... (look above)

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 11:19 PM
Ooo-Eee! An even better laff is Rogueknight. Rogueknight is voting for me to hand, because first I accued Deathling but then I voted for someone else to hang.

And now Lorgen has accused Deathling, but is voting instead for another to hang. Exactly the same thing Unser is accused of doing. :lol: Good laff, ain't it?

But Unser did change her vote to hand Deathling.

But does Rogueknight find Lorgen spicious? Nope. I guess spicious activity depends entirely upon who certain people want t fing spicious.

Or because certain people be woves.

Like Deathling.
And Rogueknight.
And since thomas.berubeg and Subanark seem convinced, I be convinced about Grey Fox too.

Lorgren, poor fool, he just be addled what with the family dyin, an all. CAn't blame him overmuch fer bein teched in the head.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 22, 2006, 11:23 PM
I`m glad i quoted the text before the wolf managed to EDIT it... (look above)

:lol:

Oo-eee! Sinister me! I quoted yer exct words above the paraphrase. Both where right there for all to see. Only a fool'd be fooled by that.

Sadly, that's what we gots fer mayor.

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 11:23 PM
You`re right. I`m accusing deathling. But hopefully the villagers are not as stupid as you believe they are. I`m accusing you AND deathling... So my vote is not vain as you claim. My vote made deathling change his vote to someone but you, which proves to me that the two of you are wolves....

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 11:25 PM
By the way, why ought I be desperate? no.one has voted for me to hang. But several have voted for you to hang...

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 11:28 PM
No replies, WOLF?? (I can see that you`re logged in......)

lorgen
Nov 22, 2006, 11:42 PM
Unzer the wolf is still logged in. I can just ask that if I`m killed by the wolwes, follow my lead, friends. I do think I have found them. Well, I got to sleep now. Good luck in chasing the wolwes

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 12:27 AM
You`re right. I`m accusing deathling. But hopefully the villagers are not as stupid as you believe they are. I`m accusing you AND deathling... So my vote is not vain as you claim. My vote made deathling change his vote to someone but you, which proves to me that the two of you are wolves....

Ooo-ee! This thing you keep claiming happned, never happened. Deathling never changed nothing based on your comments. No one did.

Don't believe me. Read back. I have no idea where you're getting this from. Grey Fox is the town drunk, I thought.

Oh well, either Lorgren be a wolf, in which case ye can toast yerself but not on my blood. Or else Lorgren be the on an only reaon the entire village gets wiped out.

Me, I might as well get some sleep.

Rogueknight
Nov 23, 2006, 01:56 AM
And Rogueknight did observe the vote changes. (Go back and see.)

And Rogueknight did not change his vote for me to hang.

Even though his one, only reasons for doing so was now 100% invalid, Rogueknight did not change his vote for me to hang.

Rogueknight, Deathling, Grey Fox .... wolves. Look at how the votes fell, upon whom, and for what stated reasons. Don't let them play you like a harp.

Hold your horses Lady Seamstress, you cannot expect me to watch a woman run screaming into the village shouting "proxy" and all this hilarity and then not take the time to finish my pint before answering! *Farmer Knight finishes his pint, messily spilling part down his shirt before slapping it on the counter with a small coin*

(OOC: It was 11:30 at night and I have work the next morning....Must.......sleeeeeeeeeep :D)

So let my simple farm tendin brain get the hang of this:

Votes for Deathling to swing tonight
The Seamstress Unser
Thomas.Berubeg the Wainwright
Subanark the Baker
DueAccident the Blacksmith

Votes for Unser to Swing Tonight
Mayor Lorgen
Tavern Keeper Deathling (As I canna see he changed his vote Lorgen)
Farmer Knight (That be me!)
Grey Fox (Has he confirmed this yet? - Someone get him a bit of paper and have him mark a big D or a big U)

Abstaining/Drunk/Otherwise Occupied with clients
Perfection the Bar Wench

So we have two nice little blocks coming up here, with poor Lorgen throwing his votes around - poor grief stricken man. So the question is - what is a farmer to do.

Unser is correct, my main reason for voting her was the lack of conviction she showed in yellin Deathling's way then not followin up with action, by changing her vote to DEC.

But I will not change my vote now - because Thomas, Subanark and Unser are guilty of exactly what I was saying previously. Not hours ago you were CERTAIN that Grey Fox was a wolf, without a doubt. Thomas was prepared without a doubt to throw his reputation and life away if he was wrong, and Unser had a "Master plan" of how she was gonna catch her a wolf tonight or tommorow.

My point was that you chopped and changed despite your convictions - and you have proven me right by doing it again.

So my vote stands. Tonight one of two things will happen if Unser hangs. I will see that she is a wolf and I can go after Thomas, Subanark and DueAccident as possible werewolves. Either that or I find out I was wrong and Grey Fox, Lorgen and Deathling become the suspicious ones. By your "logic" Lady Seamstress I can't lose. (Although the beatin of me heart don't get any slower with the prospect of another innocent gettin hung - All I can do is hope i've chosen the right side of this line in the sand)

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going for another Drink. This hurts my head.

Rogueknight
Nov 23, 2006, 02:11 AM
But does Rogueknight find Lorgen spicious? Nope. I guess spicious activity depends entirely upon who certain people want t fing spicious.

I missed this bit, hope you don't mind if I get drunk while I finish off, this village is on the verge of open war anyway. *Farmer Knight takes a quick swig and sits on the back of Thomas' "Speed Demon" line of wagons*

I'll say my bit about Lorgen - He has lost a good wife and a loving daughter to these wolves. I cannot and do not suspect him of anything other than despair because I think he is the only man in this village that I couldn't have done it, not twice like that. I trust him, for what that is worth, and that is all that keeps me straight to my path. Call that collaboration if you want - even laugh at it as you have - It is all that gives me hope.

His chopping and changing of voting is a bit on the loopy side. But as you say, hes probably lost his marbles.

If Unser is hung and comes up human then the Mayor and I will be having words however - as at that point we will have caught no wolves and there are no rules anymore.

Grey Fox
Nov 23, 2006, 04:13 AM
[Grey Fox the village drunkard pulls himself up against the wall in the tavern and starts to bang a copper spoon against his dinner plate]

If gere *hic* us anney probelem wij understanding *hic* may vote *BURP* cheee... *hic* ish Unser Giftzwerg who ish the wolk!

[Grey Fox falls to the floor, snooring loudly]

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 08:34 AM
But I will not change my vote now - because Thomas, Subanark and Unser are guilty of exactly what I was saying previously. Not hours ago you were CERTAIN that Grey Fox was a wolf, without a doubt. Thomas was prepared without a doubt to throw his reputation and life away if he was wrong, and Unser had a "Master plan" of how she was gonna catch her a wolf tonight or tommorow.

Take your own advice.

Stop changein your tune.

Wolf.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 10:48 AM
Rogueknight: Unser is a wolf. She accused Deathling but refuses to vote for Deathling to hang. This is suspicious behavior. I will not trust Unser unless she changes her vote and votes to hang Deathling.

Unser: I change my vote. I now vote to hang Deathling.

Rogueknight: Unser is a wolf. She agreed to me demand that she vote Deathling to hang. This is suspicious behavior. I will not trust Unser unless she changes her vote to hang Unser Giftzwerg.

Unser: So whatever I do, it is declared to be suspicious behaviour once I've done it.

Rogueknight: Asking that question is suspicious behaviour.

Unser Giftzwerg: Izzat so? What do you think of this?

I change my vote: Rogueknight to hang tonight.

The vote now stands at
4 - Unser Giftzwerg
3 - Deathling
1 - Rogueknight
1 - Abstain (Perfection, of course.)

Changing my vote removes any tie-breaker chance of avoiding the noose. Not that Lorgren offered me any hope. So what do you think now, Lorgren? I'm giving you one more chance to save your village from extermination. Try thinking ... if there is any humanity within you to think.

Deathling, if you really are a human well now you can change your vote to anyone you like, because your neck is not on the line if you do so.

Subanark and thomas.berubeg, I left notes in your cottages to please come and register a change of vote from Deathling to Rogueknight. Of course, I do not know if you will see those notes in time, but if you do, I hope you see fit to register the change.

Perfection, at this stage you are invited to get up off your useless butt. Can't put it plainer.

The rest of ya ... here's a chance to sheke things up and maybe things look different than they did awhile ago. Vote your conciences.

Ooooooooooooooooooo-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You all might as well start debating now, who you are going to hang tomorrow. Changing my vote to Rogueknight gives you a chance to start that debate now. Because I got news for you all.

I hang tonight. You will learn I am human.

Then it's 5 Humans to 3 Wolves. Then it is night and the wolves strike.

And it is 4 humans to 3 wolves.

And then it is election time.

And if the village does not hang a wolf then,

you

all

die.

Better start debating, ey? Who follows Unser to the gallows?

Jono
Nov 23, 2006, 10:54 AM
I really am human and I believe you really are a wolf, it's not going to change really.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 23, 2006, 11:04 AM
A dying man's wishes... hang ROGUEKNIGHT!

(OOC: it's been Two days since Bad Player has logged on....)

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 11:18 AM
I really am human and I believe you really are a wolf, it's not going to change really.

As if I am in a position to care.

As you yourself once said, with 4 voing me to hang at least one of them is a genuine human. I know I wouldn't want to be assosciated with the Hang Unser crowd once I come up human after me neck snaps. All I need to do is have that genuine human peel off from the pack, now. That will leave three obvious hanging targets after I am murdered and one last chance to save Foxford. Because hanging Unser means the village is out of missed chances.

I refused to let me village die, even though it's not me children and kin what stands to be slaughtered after me gone. Cuz it be obvious to me that even after I be dead, Unser'll have to do the thinking for the rest of ye sorry lot. So - last gasp attempt to defeat the wolves - I have to use my death to set up identification of the wolves.

Right now Rogueknight seems most likely to be a wolf. No matter what I says, he re-defines it to be "evidence". Too clever by half, that fellow is.

Lorgren could be a wolf, for a reason I am sworn to not reveal and which I will carry to my grave. Or he could simply be an addled fool.

Deathling, Grey Fox ... human, wolf ... only their whelps know for sure?

But of the 4 voting against me now, at least two are probably wolves. Maybe 3 of the 4 are wolves. Maybe only 2 are and the 3rd is playing coy, but in a few hours anone left in the Hang Unser crowd is gonna stink of wolf.

So go ahead and don't change yuor vote, Deathling. It just makes it more likely you are a wolf and you will have a big noose bull's-eye on you when I turn up human.

To any humans voting against me now ... change your vote and it's still 3 votes for me to hang. Unser will still hang, but, you humans will have a better chance to survive. All it takes is for the genuine human to identify themselves now - even by abstaining - and let the 3 wolves brand themselves guilty by being the only ones to vote Unser to hang.

This moment is the last chance for a human victory in Foxford, people. Dwell on that, then vote.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 11:21 AM
A dying man's wishes... hang ROGUEKNIGHT!

(OOC: it's been Two days since Bad Player has logged on....)

<cough> I knows I ain't no looker (see above regarding lack ofkith and kin) but it still be a dyin' WOman's wishes. :p

That bein' said, :salute: friend. My many thanks.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 11:25 AM
The vote now stands at
4 - Unser Giftzwerg
2 - Rogueknight (moving up the charts with a silver bullet)
2 - Deathling
1 - Abstain (Perfection, of course.)

Better start that after-Unser-is-gone debate!

Who you gonna hang before they come for you? Bad choice! Bad choice!
Who ya gonna hang, before they come for youuuuuuuuu?

Flops was filmed on location where ever innocent villagers are hung instead of werewolves.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 23, 2006, 11:29 AM
<cough> I knows I ain't no looker (see above regarding lack ofkith and kin) but it still be a dyin' WOman's wishes. :p

That bein' said, :salute: friend. My many thanks.

That's what i meant.... oops... it's the mustach threw me off

Rogueknight
Nov 23, 2006, 12:13 PM
Who you gonna hang before they come for you? Bad choice! Bad choice!
Who ya gonna hang, before they come for youuuuuuuuu?

Flops was filmed on location where ever innocent villagers are hung instead of werewolves.

Well, i'm sorry you feel I'm a bit flighty for you Lady Seamstress.

I think it be too late to convince you of anything regarding my voting choices, but i'll keep talkin anyway.

I keep my vote the same, because I believe Unser is a Wolf.

I admit freely it is based on a hunch about her votin practices and nothing better than that. I have no evidence to offer you.

I see that you find me "spicious" for not joining you in voting for Deathling.

Here is the thing. I don't care if you vote for Deathling. I do care when you call Deathling a liar, insinuate he is leading people to their death, then you go and try to lynch the Mayor's wife instead. That was the original reason for the vote.

What has made it worse is everytime you change your vote, after every time you've screamed at the top of your lungs "THAT MAN BE A WOLF!" you seem more suspicious yourself.

Hours ago you were certain that Grey Fox was a wolf. Not hours after that you screamed for Deathling's blood. Now you scream for my blood. Who next? Lorgen? Perfection? DueAccident? Subanark? 3 Changes in a matter of a day, all the time you are certain you've got someone.

You tell people that they need to follow you or they will be eaten by wolves for certain.

I will stay my course, because yet again, you are criticising my voting choices because they don't match with yours (Although I don't expect you to vote for yourself, that'd be foolish).

Here is my promise. I'll keep voting the same way because it is all I have - and may Junil have mercy if I'm wrong. I don't make threats to Thomas and Subanark about what will happen- I make a choice and hope that it is right.

#OOC: I'll try to PM Bad Player on the Black Cat Games forums as well as here, see if he is about.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 12:28 PM
Hours ago you were certain that Grey Fox was a wolf. Not hours after that you screamed for Deathling's blood. Now you scream for my blood. Who next? Lorgen? Perfection? DueAccident? Subanark? 3 Changes in a matter of a day, all the time you are certain you've got someone.

You keep harpin over an over an over and over an over an over about how I was "certain" about this person, or that person, yadda yadda.

But anyone what can read can see I never, ever caimed anything more than my own hunches.

As for Grey Fox, I never said anything other than I was following the advice of thomas.berubeg.

Go ahead, Foxford. Scroll back and read for yourself.

Rogueknight = liar.

Don't trust me, trust your own eyes.

Rogueknight = wolf.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 23, 2006, 01:06 PM
I've got something to prove to everyone I AM NOT A WOLF, and i do not associate with WOLVES

Thomas reaches into his back pocket and walks up to Lorgen. Lorgen flinches, and then relaxes as thomas comes up with a silver crusifix...

thomas-Do you recognize this?
Lorgen-y-yes

I took the Crucifix because i needed the money... but it saved my life... the night the werewolves attacked, i fended them off with the Silver Crucifix... take it back... the guilt is eating me: would not having taken it saved your wife and daughter...

Please Forgive me Lorgen

Do what is right, people of Foxford, do not hang my friends... they cannot be Wolves... i've tested them with the Crucifix... HANG RogueKnight

sincerely
thomas.berubeg

Jono
Nov 23, 2006, 01:11 PM
Well, then one of us is associated with wolves without knowing so. Or, well, there is that offchance you're lying.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 01:42 PM
Well, then one of us is associated with wolves without knowing so. Or, well, there is that offchance you're lying.

Yeah, but what do you have to lose, Deathling, by provin' your humanity?

Change your vote ... to anyone ... and it's still Unser Giftzerg what hangs.

And when I come up as another innocent murdered villager, you won't be a suspect. You wll leave teh village with 3 votes on Unser and 3 wolfs to hang.

Just in the nick of time.

But if you don't change your vote, the village has to hang 3 out of 4. They might guess wrong.

So whoever is a human and is votin Unser Giftzerg to hang ... change your vote!

Unser still hangs!

But you will still have a chance to survive!

Call it a partin' gift.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 01:53 PM
I've got something to prove to everyone I AM NOT A WOLF, and i do not associate with WOLVES

Thomas reaches into his back pocket and walks up to Lorgen. Lorgen flinches, and then relaxes as thomas comes up with a silver crusifix...

thomas-Do you recognize this?
Lorgen-y-yes

I took the Crucifix because i needed the money... but it saved my life... the night the werewolves attacked, i fended them off with the Silver Crucifix... take it back... the guilt is eating me: would not having taken it saved your wife and daughter...

Please Forgive me Lorgen

Do what is right, people of Foxford, do not hang my friends... they cannot be Wolves... i've tested them with the Crucifix... HANG RogueKnight

sincerely
thomas.berubeg

:salute: again my friend. You've done al I can ask and more.

I could not reveal it before. I swore to take it to the grave. But now I can ask.

Lorgren is this cruxifix why you wanted thomas.berubeg to hang awhile ago?

Because you know you can't kill him so long as he has the cruxifix? That the only way to kill him is by the gallows?

Personally, I still think it's likely you're just not thinking. But every reason you gave for hanging me before has now gone away.

I changed my vote to ensure it was I who was hanged.

The reasons Rogueknight gave to hang me have gone away but he just moved the goalposts again.

I had friends vouch for me, to the point they revealed the secret of the cruxifix.

Your vote is no longer needed as a tiebreaker, so you can vote your concience as you originally did.

But .. if you still do not change your vote now, after seeing the cruxifix and everything else. Well then you can only but be a wolf.

Tickie-tock... who will think things through from each angle and make the right call? Ooo-eeee!
Werewolves, from death's door I stab at thee!

Jono
Nov 23, 2006, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't believe you.

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 02:26 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't believe you.

Whew. Who'd of expected a slew of rural bumpkins raised in a forgotten corner of nowhere to be so slow on the uptake?

I am not asking you to believe me.

Believe the math.

3 > 2

Three votes to hang Unser Giftzwerg, hangs Unser Giftzwerg!

The next place to hang has only 2 votes. If every human currently voting for Unser to hang changes their vote to anyone, then Unser still hangs. But when I turn up human, the humans will not protect the guilty wolves.

That's one thing to believe, the math. Here's another thing.

thomas.berubeg has revealed the cruxifix and he vouches for me.

But he could be lying about the cruxifix you say. But if he is, then the person who does have it would speak up and ruin that lie. Well, speak up! Speak up if thomas.berubeg lies.

No wolf could steal the cruxifix. The villager who has it now, must be a villager. That villager is thomas.berubeg. He points to thenight no one was killed, he points to the cruxifix he holds, he points to his beating heart. Who dares to stand against this man?

Whoever does, hang him.

Once again until it sinks in. These words are not meant to be evaluated while I live. They are meant to be evaluated after I am murdered upon the gallows. After my neighbors murder me, I will be proven to be human.

And then, my slow-uptaking Deathling, you will have the evidence to believe me. That is when you will find yourself revisting my claims.

Of course, it's 3:1 you won't live long enough for it to matter, but hey! A seamstress does what she can to save her little village.

See you on the other side thomas and Subanark. May you live many years before we meet again.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 23, 2006, 02:47 PM
Goodbye... People really are stupid...

FatRatHead
Nov 23, 2006, 03:25 PM
OOC: Yeah!!!

Bad Player
Nov 23, 2006, 07:27 PM
{N.B. The werewolves can be anyone of the 16 starting players regardless of what they start with (e.g. crucifix or whatever). The explanation is that the crucifix only affects wolves in their werewolf form otherwise you could wander round shoving it in everyones faces! :P

I will accept proxy votes if ppl PM me/post that they want someone to give proxy votes. Not important now but if you want to in the future.

I am away from home at the moment which is why I couldn't log on. I hope to do the next lynching Friday noon GMT as long as I can get to the computer room where I'm staying (it might be locked...). If it is I will try to do this maybe 10hours later or something.

Dead people please don't post.}

Bad Player
Nov 23, 2006, 07:31 PM
As Lorgen accepts the crucifix he makes his announcement:

"Surely I am not worthy to be the hunter of such beasts. Yet it is I who must decide who is to become the bearer of the crucifix, who is to become the one to help fight the werewolves. I will make my announcement before the next lynching.

Wainwright thomas.berubeg I thought better of you. However we must take the fight to the werewolves, not to eachother."

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 07:42 PM
{N.B. The werewolves can be anyone of the 16 starting players regardless of what they start with (e.g. crucifix or whatever). The explanation is that the crucifix only affects wolves in their werewolf form otherwise you could wander round shoving it in everyones faces! :P

OOC: :sad:

Thank you though for posting the next gallows time. I was wondering when that might be.

Bad Player
Nov 23, 2006, 07:47 PM
{My apologies to all - it may be delayed depending on my computer access so some confusion may reign...}

Unser Giftzwerg
Nov 23, 2006, 09:11 PM
As Lorgen accepts the crucifix he makes his announcement:

"Surely I am not worthy to be the hunter of such beasts. Yet it is I who must decide who is to become the bearer of the crucifix, who is to become the one to help fight the werewolves. I will make my announcement before the next lynching.

Wainwright thomas.berubeg I thought better of you. However we must take the fight to the werewolves, not to eachother."

There you go Deathling.

Lorgren has his cruxifix back. thomas.berubeg was telling the truth though you would not see it. Now you cannot deny it; thomas.berubeg was speaking truth when he claimed to possess the cruxifix.

That means it was thomas.berubeg the werewolvs intended to kill the night no one died to the Werewolfs.

That means thomas.berubeg is a human villager and not a wolf. There is one of us proven to be human, and that person is thomas.berubeg.

And that person vouches for me, and for Subanark.

Who, or rather, what vouches for you, Rogueknight?

What say you now, Deathling?

What say you now, Lorgen?

I say, Lorgen should give the cruxifix back to thomas.berubeg. t.b deserves its protection more than any of us. There be a man of character. :salute:

thomas.berubeg
Nov 23, 2006, 09:13 PM
Why thank you, though i would not take back the crucifix, even if it were shoved into my face...

Jono
Nov 23, 2006, 09:51 PM
Revealing the crucifix? Are you serious? Thomas, you aren't even in danger right now. This is . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . and you all know it... and I'm really trying to understand how this alliance thing works, I mean, do you have a goal of your own?

subanark
Nov 23, 2006, 11:26 PM
Revealing the crucifix? Are you serious? Thomas, you aren't even in danger right now. This is . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . and you all know it... and I'm really trying to understand how this alliance thing works, I mean, do you have a goal of your own?

Be concerned only for yourself wolf.

Just remember if Unser Giftzwerg is hanged and shown to be human, that puts the most likely canidates to be those who voted for him. The votes for Deathling and Grey fox were looking good, until many of you came together and voted for Unser Gifzwerg. I plead with you mayor, change your vote so that you too will not be suspected of being a wolf too (not that I don't suspect you too, but your the mayor, and you can change the fate of those tonight, and all of us tomarrow).

Jono
Nov 24, 2006, 04:55 AM
No matter, what happens with Unser, I'm next, just taking the wolf with me.

Bad Player
Nov 24, 2006, 06:31 AM
"Yer a wolf ya hairy b-tch" shouted tavern-owner Deathling. "Hang the wolf!"

"I donsh trush no hairy woman not to be a wolf" snarled Grey Fox in his usual drunken slur.

"But I've always been hairy! You're hanging me on a hunch without evidence"

"Ye'll be hanging an innocent person again" shouted wainwright thomas.berubeg.

"Yer not one to talk about who's innocent, now are ye?" carpenter Lorgen retorted.

"I'll go to my death innocent of crime but don't say I didn't tell you who the real werewolves of this village are!". Unser Giftzwerg glares at certain members of the mob. "Bah! I've had it with you fools! At least make my death fast. Oh and I've seen who was keeping your lost wife busy in town Rogueknight. Junil have mercy on his adulterous soul for he stands among us now! And you Deathling, I know how you wanted the innkeeper dead. Yes we all saw what you did back then didn't we? And you Grey Fox... Well you have no reputation anyway do ye?"

The crowd rushed seamstress Unser to the gallows before she could make any more embarrassing revelations. The rope was tightened fast around her neck. The crowd was beginning to turn on eachother as Unser's supporters tried to save her from the gallows. Carpenter Lorgen quickly took control and kicked the stool from under Unser before she could be rescued.

"Look! She's a human you fools!" roared thomas.berubeg. "We will have one last chance now to fight these monsters!"

Some of the crowd slunk away in fear and in shame whilst others watched them go.

Bad Player
Nov 24, 2006, 06:46 AM
{Can anyone who wants to PM me before daybreak plz do so within the next 10hrs if possible? I will probably do the werewolves kill late Friday night GMT, possibly the early hours of Saturday morning GMT.

When this is over, one way or the other :mischief:, everyone can jump in and discuss what they did etc. I will of course announce who got how ever many points.}

lorgen
Nov 24, 2006, 12:49 PM
The crucifix. At last... On this dark day, at least we have a glimmer of hope.

But why now, thomas? Why be such a coward and wait until our village is on the verge of annihilation. Why not sooner? Shame on you. You have shamed our village.

But as for who to give it too, I will not announce it in public. I will give it to the one I think is worthy in private. So that the wolwes won`t know who to fear.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 24, 2006, 02:57 PM
Please Forgive me... fear held me back... but i realized i needed to give it back, or the guilt would kill me... i took it because i need the money

Bad Player
Nov 24, 2006, 07:53 PM
The next morning the villagers gathered in the common to argue over who the werewolves really were. The crowd grew impatient as the time passed and mayor Lorgen did not arrive. Slowly realisation dawned on them and the villagers moved to his house.

Lorgen's body lay mutilated on the floor, chunks of his body missing as food for the ravenous werewolves. The only solace the villagers derived was that Lorgen had announced he had little reason to live following the deaths of his daughter and his wife. Lorgen had also announced that he would leave a note to announce his successor as mayor and after some searching a note was found announcing tavern owner Deathling as the new mayor of Foxford.

"Free drinks for all!" announced Deathling "Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die".

Bad Player
Nov 24, 2006, 08:06 PM
{Next lynching Tuesday noon GMT}

Jono
Nov 24, 2006, 09:08 PM
Now, I'm pretty sure Thomas and Subanark are 2 of our dear wolves, we probably won't live to find out who the last one is if it goes on this way. So my vote is for Thomas to hang today.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 24, 2006, 09:08 PM
Rogue Knight! in the name of Junil and our beloved mayor... you will hang!!!

Good people of Foxford... all real people will flock to my banner and vote to hang ROGUEKNIGHT!!!

thomas.berubeg
Nov 24, 2006, 09:09 PM
Deathling... i had the crucifix for a long time... i cannot be a wolf... and the only reason i see for you to still wat tohang me or subanark is that you are a wolf... you're next

Jono
Nov 24, 2006, 09:10 PM
{Actually, Bad Player mentioned that it didn't matter whether you had it or not}
So go ahead, hang another innocent, the lot of you will prove nothing.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 24, 2006, 09:25 PM
I still can't see how you can beleive me a wolf... Unzer was my closest friend, trusted me with her life... and she was Human, and you still beleive me a wolf? i still say we Hang Rogueknight today...

subanark
Nov 24, 2006, 11:19 PM
Deathling has got to go. I thought we already proved that thomas was not a wolf, and here deathling goes and starts accusing the poor sole. But Rogueknight has to go tonight.

I cannot, will not stand for it.

Lorgen was a fool, he let the werewolves charm him, and then they killed him, when they knew he would let one of them be his successor for mayor.

Jono
Nov 25, 2006, 07:11 AM
Well, I know I didn't vote with werewolves last night. I'm human and Lorgen was killed by the lot, leaving 2. Unser on the other hand... well you lot have proven nothing. And so, my vote stands for either Subanark or Thomas, depending on the rest.

subanark
Nov 25, 2006, 01:00 PM
Well, I know I didn't vote with werewolves last night. I'm human and Lorgen was killed by the lot, leaving 2. Unser on the other hand... well you lot have proven nothing. And so, my vote stands for either Subanark or Thomas, depending on the rest.

Lets review the evidence:

On one night an attempt was made by the werewolves to kill a villager, later thomas shows up with the crufix.

Assuming the crufix does in fact protect the wielder from the werewolves. This means either
A) thomas was telling the truth and held the crufix.
B) Another villager here has the power to stave off the werewolves.
C) thomas was given the crufix in private after the first attempt was made.

I find B and C very unlikely. And if thomas was a werewolf, this is a pretty daring gamble to hand it over to lorgan which as we observed last night was in fact not a werewolf.

You on the other hand are accusing those who supported Unser in her decision. What evidence do you have that I am a werewolf?

DueAccident
Nov 25, 2006, 01:06 PM
I believe I have a wolf sussed out... I accuse Perfection , as she has been entirely too quiet in the votes, and has the perfect position in the village to gain peoples trust and kill them in private..
Perfection says nothing, draws no attention to herself and then someone dies!
To me, it is clear!

(Also Perfection hasn't just been away, Perfection has been online, but just not saying anything... To us at least...)

Jono
Nov 25, 2006, 01:40 PM
Lets review the evidence:

On one night an attempt was made by the werewolves to kill a villager, later thomas shows up with the crufix.

Assuming the crufix does in fact protect the wielder from the werewolves. This means either
A) thomas was telling the truth and held the crufix.
B) Another villager here has the power to stave off the werewolves.
C) thomas was given the crufix in private after the first attempt was made.

I find B and C very unlikely. And if thomas was a werewolf, this is a pretty daring gamble to hand it over to lorgan which as we observed last night was in fact not a werewolf.

You on the other hand are accusing those who supported Unser in her decision. What evidence do you have that I am a werewolf?

Well, I guess you're making some sense, so I'm changing my vote. Subanark to hang.