Gold & Silver Forum   [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Go Back   Gold & Silver Forum > Main Category > General Discussion > Conspiracies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracies Conspiracies posted here - 9/11 Etc.

Old 05-17-2006

Arrow 9/11 for dummies - The Five Basic Facts, , by Matt Marriott

1. There was no plane debris at the Pentagon. .
Cover-up: none. "Witnesses" and an old piece of metal was the package used to make sure that people get the message "It was an inside job", as part of the truth planted to terrorise you.
Web of disinformation: some (rense, whatreallyhappened.com, etc) go as far as to try to cover-up what was meant to be obvious, since that helps people to swallow the core lie.

2. There was no plane debris at Shanksville.
Cover up: live videos of first images on the scene never shown again; packaging it to let the web of disinformation continue the job.
Web of disinformation: suggesting the plane was shot down.
BTW, first Video footage at the scene
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc

3. The WTC towers were pulled.
Cover up: live footage only from close-up scenes (smoke, people running away); no live videos with global view on 9/11 or ever after.
Hoax: faked photos released short after, with WTC tower above "impact" tilting.
Web of disinformation: will not deny it, since is not important to make people swallow the core lie.
BTW, here is finally video of the first tower as it was demolished:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExrVgioIXvk

4. No planes ever hit the WTC towers. The simple truth, the other side of the coin being the core lie: we saw the second "impact" live. As long as people believe it, the BIG LIE technique will work.
Hoax: CNN inserts the second "plane" with real time software, disappearing behind the burning tower, one second before the "impact", i.e. the bombs are detonated. Faked photos and videos, most released short after, with frontal "plane" crashes.
Cover-up: no live videos, no videos ever after, exposing the core lie.
Web of disinformation: all sorts of false tracks, from remote controlled planes to holograms. Anything as long as people believe that CNN had nothing to do with it.
BTW, the previous video also exposes the core lie, showing why the second tower to be "hit" had to be pulled first.

5. Some people were previously murdered to accont for the "passengers".
Hoax: "passengers" were faked, previously murdered (Barbara Olson) or given new identities; family members reporting cell phone calls to these "passengers". In the case of real people, two cases, depending if they were offered an opportunity to get rid of someone (Ted Olson) or not.
Cover-up: family members evaporate, other than those part of the conspiracy.

Again: understanding the core lie was not required to see that "Reichstag Fire = 9/11". Any of the first three facts were enough for that. The first ever since day one.
Old 05-17-2006

Default Re: 9/11 for dummies - The Five Basic Facts, , by Matt Marriott

Matt, I have told you this before but you are completely mad

Just insane, see a witch doctor

No planes ever hit the WTC towers

If this was true then all the tourist cameras and others that caught the second hit would be fake, literally hundreds and all the witnesses as well, just mad.

Some people were previously murdered to account for the "passengers".

Maybe, some of the passengers were intel agency employees just playing a role and some were innocent people unlucky enough to be terminated (for effect) but not all the passenger were fakes or agents.

Old 05-17-2006
Midas Member

As far as "no planes hit WTC". I was there, and have a picture of one of my trucks parked next to one of the landing gear.

Free country to say what you want, and believe what you want.

I say you need to have your meds checked.

Earth first--We'll mine the other planets later!
Old 05-17-2006

Airliners DID hit the World Trade Center. They were not alien space ships, they were not holograms, and they were not digital insertations. Airplanes DID hit the WTC because I can think of 40 people off the top of my head who were a few blocks downtown who saw and heard the second plane.

Plane debris WAS recovered in Pennsylvania albeit over a twenty mile area.

By coming out with absolutely rediculous suggestions, the conspiracy movement is colored as a whole. Everyone then begins to link genuine researchers with tinfoil brigades. Matt, I do not know what your deal is but you seem to be a disinfo artist because you know damn well that airplanes hit those buildings. Now, whether or not they were commuter jets or government planes meant to look like the commuter jets, that is something that can be debated. But to suggest that CNN digitally inserted the second plane in the video is like me demanding that everyone believes that Ronald Reagan was actually a robot. It has NO basis in any rational line of thinking.

And during the struggle, they will pull us down. But please, please let's use this chance to turn things around. And tonight we can truly say together we're invincible. ~Muse
Old 05-17-2006

No debris?

http://img482.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntagonc3xr.jpg

The no plane/no debris theories are the cruelest 9/11 hoax. There are tons of photos of wreckage, they are just intentionally left out by the hoaxers.
Old 05-17-2006
*Silver Member

I addressed this once before. I was at the Shanksville site less than 2 hours after impact as part of the law enforcement response to secure the scene. It WAS a plane, and it did have people on it. I'm not going to argue what kind of plane, or who the bodies were, or any of that crap, because I have no first hand knowledge of that. I only know what has been released by those higher up the food chain, which is public record. Believe what you want, I have my own experience to rely on. The following are the 2 facts that are not debatable.

1. An airplane did in fact come down at Shanksville. It broke in to a bazillion tiny pieces upon impact, but there were pieces that could still be identified as parts of a plane.

2. There were human bodies on the plane when it came down. They suffered much the same fate as the plane. There weren't very many big pieces left, but there were bits and pieces of human flesh found everywhere imaginable. Not a whole lot biggger than a human finger. I apologize if this is read by anyone who had loved ones on that plane. It's a visual image you don't need reminded of. But for someone to deny that it ever happened is completely assinine. That much is not up for debate.
Old 05-17-2006
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet
I addressed this once before. I was at the Shanksville site less than 2 hours after impact as part of the law enforcement response to secure the scene. It WAS a plane, and it did have people on it. I'm not going to argue what kind of plane, or who the bodies were, or any of that crap, because I have no first hand knowledge of that. I only know what has been released by those higher up the food chain, which is public record. Believe what you want, I have my own experience to rely on. The following are the 2 facts that are not debatable.

1. An airplane did in fact come down at Shanksville. It broke in to a bazillion tiny pieces upon impact, but there were pieces that could still be identified as parts of a plane.

2. There were human bodies on the plane when it came down. They suffered much the same fate as the plane. There weren't very many big pieces left, but there were bits and pieces of human flesh found everywhere imaginable. Not a whole lot biggger than a human finger. I apologize if this is read by anyone who had loved ones on that plane. It's a visual image you don't need reminded of. But for someone to deny that it ever happened is completely assinine. That much is not up for debate.

Why do you think the coroner, in charge of that site, couldn�t find any bodies�..or blood?

"The reader is really subject to propaganda, even though it be propaganda of his choice. Why always fall into the error of seeing propaganda nothing but a device to change opinions? Propaganda is also a means of reinforcing opinions, of transforming them into action. The reader himself offers his throat to the knife of the propaganda he chooses."
-Jacques Ellul
------------------
Recommended:
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/
Old 05-17-2006

none of those things are true. if NONE out of 5 of your conspiracy theories have been validated then that means the government has a 100% success rate at fooling the people. this is highly unlikely. also, there are many other conspiracy theories abounding, all of which have yet to be validated and the governments success rate of fooling us on those is also 100%.

how is this possible? simple answer: everything is probably the truth

only God himself could have a success rate like this.
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion and ... against domestic Violence." - Article IV Section 4 US Constitution
Old 05-17-2006
*Silver Member

Fifty,
Glad to hear you're not outright calling me a liar. We I say it's "not up for debate", I mean by me. I will not debate the issue with anyone. I know what I saw, and trying to debate it or explain it to some of the conspiracy theorists is a waste of my time and energy. Everyone is free to draw their own conclusions and believe whatever theory they choose.
Old 05-17-2006
Silver Member+

silverbullet

since you were there let me ask you a question

how spread out was the wreckage?