Gold & Silver Forum   [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Go Back   Gold & Silver Forum > Main Category > General Discussion > Conspiracies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracies Conspiracies posted here - 9/11 Etc.

Old 09-18-2006

Arrow First page worldwide to TOTALLY expose 9/11 and what was truly genius - GIM threads!

September 18, 2006 - This very page becomes the first page worldwide to TOTALLY expose 9/11 - Illuminati stage Mass slaughter in Lower Manhattan.
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/

So why was the complete puzzle so difficult to solve?
Basically the plan worked due to three reasons that reflect the features of End Times Reductionism, the OPPOSITE of genius:
- total illuminati control of mass media;
- totally terrorized sheep (see staging the "Pentagon crash");
- totally brainwashed sheep (which includes not being willing to admit total illuminati control of mass media).

You need to review the basic pieces of that plan to finally see what was genius:

- the basic idea to implement the plan of hijacked planes, the core lie: no planes, second "jet" inserted by mass media;

- the only technical detail revealing genius, was (litterally) the core cover-up: demolition of the WTC cores, using a mini Hydrogen-bomb in basement, upwards directed;

- the choice of the combination of personalities used to convince people, in the first days and in the first year, about the "passengers". Ted Olson was just a conspirator celebrating the murder of his wife; for the sheep Barbara Olson was one of the last personalities that they would imagine that the "conservatives" would murder, but that was not the case for anyone aware of how the illuminati had closed all controversies about Clinton immediately after his "acquital". That proved that Barbara Olson was not playing an illuminati role.
Genius was the choice of the other one, Lisa Beamer, the one that really mattered all along the first year, the period of time that really mattered in the illuminati planning, who was truly grieving the death of her husband. And as planned, she didn't get it, until that was irrelevant for the illuminati.

At that time, they were already rolling.
Old 09-18-2006

Default Re: First page worldwide to TOTALLY expose 9/11 and what was truly genius - GIM threa

Wow!! I feel totally honored and privileged to make the first reply to the first webpage WORLDWIDE to TOTALLY expose 9/11.

MattMarriot, can you please send the name Green Mountain Boy to the Guinness Book of World Records along with documentation. Thanks.
Solutus omni faenore
-Horace
Old 09-18-2006

Default Re: First page worldwide to TOTALLY expose 9/11 and what was truly genius - GIM threa

Your theories are flawed.

I personally know people that saw BOTH planes hit the WTC buildings, and they are not a member of any illulminati nor secret group.

secondly,

No matter how small, a nuclear device makes an EMP when detonated. meaning that anything with electronic circuitry within the area would be dead.

People were still able to use their cellphones, the phonelines might have been overwelmed but the cellphones and other communication devices still powered on.
Old 09-18-2006

Default Re: First page worldwide to TOTALLY expose 9/11 and what was truly genius - GIM threads!

You know - the summer was soooooo slow in the PM markets I was actually looking for something to do, like read a Matt Marriott post.

Now I know what I was missing just isn't that good.....
Old 09-18-2006
Midas Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Rob View Post
Your theories are flawed.

I personally know people that saw BOTH planes hit the WTC buildings, and they are not a member of any illulminati nor secret group.

secondly,

No matter how small, a nuclear device makes an EMP when detonated. meaning that anything with electronic circuitry within the area would be dead.

People were still able to use their cellphones, the phonelines might have been overwelmed but the cellphones and other communication devices still powered on.
I was there. Noted on other MATT MARRIOT EXCLUSIVE threads.

Some might think MM is a complete and total jackass.:eek:

I don't. I think MM is a warm and caring individual.

Some might think MM needs to stay up on his meds.:eek:

I don't. I think MM is really alright.

Course--I think I missed my meds today so what do I know! :confused:

Earth first--We'll mine the other planets later!
Old 09-18-2006
Banned

Default Re: First page worldwide to TOTALLY expose 9/11 and what was truly genius - GIM threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMarriott View Post
September 18, 2006 - This very page becomes the first page worldwide to TOTALLY expose 9/11 - Illuminati stage Mass slaughter in Lower Manhattan.
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/

So why was the complete puzzle so difficult to solve?
Basically the plan worked due to three reasons that reflect the features of End Times Reductionism, the OPPOSITE of genius:
- total illuminati control of mass media;
- totally terrorized sheep (see staging the "Pentagon crash");
- totally brainwashed sheep (which includes not being willing to admit total illuminati control of mass media).

You need to review the basic pieces of that plan to finally see what was genius:

- the basic idea to implement the plan of hijacked planes, the core lie: no planes, second "jet" inserted by mass media;

- the only technical detail revealing genius, was (litterally) the core cover-up: demolition of the WTC cores, using a mini Hydrogen-bomb in basement, upwards directed;

- the choice of the combination of personalities used to convince people, in the first days and in the first year, about the "passengers". Ted Olson was just a conspirator celebrating the murder of his wife; for the sheep Barbara Olson was one of the last personalities that they would imagine that the "conservatives" would murder, but that was not the case for anyone aware of how the illuminati had closed all controversies about Clinton immediately after his "acquital". That proved that Barbara Olson was not playing an illuminati role.
Genius was the choice of the other one, Lisa Beamer, the one that really mattered all along the first year, the period of time that really mattered in the illuminati planning, who was truly grieving the death of her husband. And as planned, she didn't get it, until that was irrelevant for the illuminati.

At that time, they were already rolling.
I agree that 9/11 was a government cover-up. I don't agree, however, with the extent to which you've stretched this conspiracy. If the 5 "facts" you've posted about 9/11 are indeed true, please provide more evidence. If for intance, CNN created the illusion of a second plane hitting the WTC, what evidence do you have of this other than conjecture and speculation?