|Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%||Redness reliever|
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
call 1-800-223-0182, weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST.