View Full Version : Night of the Werewolves XIII - The Sound of Screaming (Game Thread)

Pages : [1] 2

Kol.7
Nov 21, 2007, 11:43 AM
The past few years in Erebus have been interesting indeed. Cassiel has stepped down as leader of the Grigori, crowning his head Luonotar, Hamold Vangal, as King. Angels would no longer interfere in the world of men.

The first thing Hamold did as King was grant new powers to his Lounnators, for the first time ever they were now able to burn at the stake any man, woman or child they suspected of worshipping a God, any God. The Grigori inquisition had begun.

Historically, the Kuriotates and the Grigori were great allies, both would regularly welcome outsiders into their ranks creating a vast range of races, faiths and cultures within their nations. In years gone by, centaurs and satyrs had fled from their woods to the north when elves invaded their homeland, then, a few years later they took in the Elves when the Orcs invaded. Now, in year 624 of the Age of Rebirth the Kuriotates and Grigori population was made up of humans, orcs, elves, dwarves, satyrs, centaurs and goblins.

But the years of friendship between the two nations was in the past now. Hamold Vangal had invaded the town of Pax And massacred the entire population claiming the town to be a vile den of despicable cultists. He then informed Cardith Lorda that the same thing would happen every month in another city until he stopped religious practices in his lands. Although the war is currently at a stand-still the people now live in times of mistrust and paranoia, all across Kuriotatia temples have been raided and destroyed and all religious practices have been forced to continue in secret. No one wanted what happened in Pax to come to their town after all there were rumoured to be Grigori Agents all across the country, brutally murdering the faithful in their beds and ensuring religion was being stamped out like Cardith insured Hamold it was.

The village of Rossgul lies in the Kuriotate border lands. It had seen its fair share of fighting during the brief period of war and people are just beginning to settle back down again.

Previous Day
The people of Rossgul had spent the morning finishing repairing the town and planting seeds in the farm, much off the village had been damaged in the war and the smith and the farmer and his family was murdered during the raids and their homes destroyed. At mid day the moon began to block out the sun's light, there was a sickening green flash as the world fell into darkness and then came the rain. It was the most rain the villagers had ever seen in their lives, they quickly scattered for shelter. The storm continued for the remainder of the day and well into the night. The people of Rossgul cowered in their beds, no one likes a storm. The sound of the rain battering against the windows suddenly stopped and instead came an eerie howling, another wolf called back, and then another. And then, there was nothing but the sound of screaming...

It was the scout, an early riser, who found the body. The mayor's house had been completely destroyed, he ventured cautiously inside to find the mayor's body lying in a pool of blood, mutilated and ripped apart, and sprawled across the kitchen floor. She had four deep scratches across her fair, elven face. In her hand she was holding a rolling pin so tightly her knuckles had gone white. She had tried to fight them but what can a mere elf woman do to stop a werewolf...

Rules
The rules are basically the standard ones although there are a few differences.

Stats.
Each character has to stats, strength and intelligence. If the combined strength of all the werewolves is higher than the combined strength of the humans, they win. If you have a high strength you may be able to fend off a werewolf attack but don't count on it, the wolves are very strong. Some items require a certain level of intelligence to use and there are other benefits to having a high intelligence although for now, my lips are sealed.

Items
Most characters start with items. Some characters may be unable to use their item for anything and if this is the case it may well be that others can. Some items will have different effects depending on who owns them. Items can be traded IN PUBLIC, but you must tell me first. Items of a character that dies will be voted on the following morning.

Religion
At the beginning, some characters will be 'Priests' of a religion. These characters will have a symbol of their religion as their item. Upon their death the item is voted on and whoever claims it will become the new priest.
The priest is able to convert people to their faith. Once a day the priest can contact people privately and get them to convert. If that person agrees they must PM me to tell me they have converted. This can only happen once a day. When a certain % of the living population of the town is of that religion the priest and its followers will get benefits.
- Werewolves can have a religion. They will get benefits and will count towards the percentage.
- You can only have 1 faith at a time you may convert.

NOTE: Races do not affect religion, e.g. all dwarves are not necessarily RoK.

Grigori Agents
You must keep your religion secret, especially if you are the priest because there are Grigori agents in town.

Inactive Players
Also, during the last to games I played there were quite a lot of inactive players. I expect this happens in every game for various reasons, but I'm warning you now if a player is inactive for more than 2 days I will transfer their power/item/ability to another character and the inactive player will conveniently be struck by lightning. There are quite a few twists and items and stuff that depend on different characters so I need them to actually play. :)

Voting
Every day the citizens vote to execute 1 character. You may cast support votes, you may not abstain. The mayor of the village will be the tie breaker. On the first day no one will be executed or killed in any other way, to give everyone a chance to get into character. (I want lots of role playing ok?). The first day will be 24hours long, all other days will be 36 hours long. Nights 12 hours long.

Morning, mid-day, night times may vary
During night talking is prohibited although you may PM each other.

Death
When you are dead. ON NO CIRCUMSTANCES may you speak in the thread. I suppose some sort of goodbye is fine after you die but that's it. Dead people also may NOT talk to anyone still playing via PMs or IM about the game.

The first two players to die will become reservist players which might be added back into the game depending on how the game plays out. Please remember you're added in as a different person, please don't hold grudges against the people who voted for you etc.

Werewolves
At night you must each send me who you want to kill, you kill one person per night. Obviously discuss between yourselves in PMs. For story purposes you will generally hunt individually, I will randomly choose one of you to do the killing.

NOTE: Any race can be a werewolf.
: Obviously, you can lie, backstab and brutally murder the other characters to your hearts content. HOWEVER: You must not quote any PMs I or anyone else sends you, including your initial PM. I can't physically stop you of course but it IS cheating. It's on your honour alright?

Victory
Humans win if all the wolves are dead.
Wolves win if their combined strength is higher than the combined strength of the innocents.

Religion Victory
Occurs when a religion reaches its conversion target, the game will still continue.

Aims
Most characters have private aims which they should try to complete during the game.

At the end of the game there will be awards for completing your private aim, role playing and anything else I come up with until then. :trophy: :trophy2nd: :trophy3rd:

Kol.7
Nov 21, 2007, 11:44 AM
Character Race Player
Painter Dw - Lightfang
Astronomer Ce - Izipo
Watchman El - Chandrasekhar
Scout Sa - thomas.berubeg
Monk Dw - Nero's Fire
Fletcher El - Allysian_Fields
Adept Hu - Merciary
Alchemist Sa - Sirtommygun
Merchant Hu - Tasslehoff
Rat Catcher Go - Niklas
Beggar Go - Brisingamen
Vintner Ce - D'artagnan59
Fisherman El - Gandhi Rules
Cartographer Or - mythmonster2
Innkeeper Hu - Princescamp
Baker Or - Rheinmetall
Bard Sa - Mergle

Day 1 Votes
Baker 4 (Tasslehoff, D'artagnan59, Lightfang, Princescamp)
Alchemist 3 (Niklas, Chandraeskhar, Rheinmetall)
Watchman 2 (Brisingamen, Gandhi rules)
Beggar 2 ( Meriacry, mergle)
Fletcher 1(mythmonster2)

Day 2 Votes
Vintner 1 (mythmonster2 Izipo) (Support: Thomas.berubeg)
Ratcatcher 0 (Mergle D'artagnan59) (Support:Niklas Nero's Fire)
Astronomer 1 (Allysian_Fields)

Kol.7
Nov 21, 2007, 11:45 AM
The people of Rossgul had arranged a small funeral in a grove in the forest, as was tradition in their village. It was a short ceremony led by mythmonster2, the cartographer. It was clear the people were uneasy, the wolves were sitting amongst them right now, they must be, everyone from the village is here. The funeral was strictly unreligious, it was not led by a priest of any religion and no hymns were sung. Afterall, the inqusitition was still in progress all across the country. A few words were said and flowers were layed on her grave. The villagers quickly made their way back through the forest to the village.

THE GAME HAS BEGUN (an hour earlier than I said it would, I know, I know)
If anyone has any questions about their Pm or has not recievedone please contact me asap.

Day 1 - Morning.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 21, 2007, 12:07 PM
Ahh... wolves... i'de recognize thier stench anywhere after having tracking them... Wily beasts... intelligent and cruel, at the best of times

bends down to look at something on the ground

... But i've never seen tracks such as these... The wolves here seem organized... this is not good...

sirtommygunn
Nov 21, 2007, 01:45 PM
great, now not only is there an inquisition going on but wolves too, we will all be lucky to last a week.

PrinceScamp
Nov 21, 2007, 01:56 PM
For 30 years I've run my little inn here, and I've never seen anything like this! Except when the village was raided during the war.

This is a dark time we live in.

One round of drinks of the house!

thomas.berubeg
Nov 21, 2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks, Prince... that was needed

D'Artagnan59
Nov 21, 2007, 02:19 PM
I am Jinjo the Vintner.

My kind may have come from bestiality, but we are not as sick as our human ancestor.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 21, 2007, 02:30 PM
Ohh... That must have been one twisted Angel... but that doesnt' mean all centaurs are twisted...

most are completly sane and intelligent... and anyone able to make wines such as these cannot be of twisted mind!

Cheers!

D'Artagnan59
Nov 21, 2007, 03:17 PM
Ch:vomit:eers indeeed!

PrinceScamp
Nov 21, 2007, 03:32 PM
Ch:vomit:eers indeeed!

I think you've had enough.

LightFang
Nov 21, 2007, 03:39 PM
Oh, that's absolutely terrible.

The renowned artist sighs and etches the memory of the funeral into his head.

I should...paint a picture...in commemoration. Or have a drink. Since I'm a dwarf.

Or both.

Kol.7
Nov 21, 2007, 03:50 PM
(Oh also btw, I would be very interested in people's plans and tactics (If you have any) and if any kind of alliances or w.e are being formed. Of course, I won't pass anything on to other players. Remember, I designed this game and I'm feeling kind of left out atm lol. If only I could join in. So yeah anyway, keep me informed if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.)

mythmonster2
Nov 21, 2007, 03:54 PM
Yeeeargh! Ugh, I think I dozed off. Wait, the inn's having free drinks? I want drinks! *a few minutes later* Greaash, nowsh itsh time to go to that plateau I've been wanting to explore. *thud* WHA! WHO? Oh, ummm, I'm gonna go to my house and get some sleep, on second thought.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 21, 2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah! Drink some of my wine! Have some cheese too!

Brisingamen
Nov 21, 2007, 04:52 PM
[I]Sidles into PrinceScamp's inn[I]
"Please, suh, me stomach 'as been aching somethin' awful. Could you kindly spahe me a wee mohsul of bread. Eveh since that wolf attack, me nerves been awful twitchy. I'm scared. I ain't nothin' but a wee kid.

Niklas
Nov 21, 2007, 05:06 PM
HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... gotcha!

The rat catcher dives in under the nearest table and emerges with a very dead rat in his left hand.

Nasty buggers, kill them, kill them all, yesss, kill them all, hihihihi!

He does a little dance, laughing in glee at the rat in his claw-like hand, then suddenly stops and composes himself.

Eh, hihi, eh, aye, I meant them bugger ratsies, eh... hehe, eh, you know that right?

With a scared look he sits down on the nearest pallet, quickly hiding the very dead rat within the folds of his shirt, and tries to be as inconspicious as possible without succeeding at all.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 21, 2007, 05:08 PM
Have you been drinking?

Tasslehoff
Nov 21, 2007, 05:15 PM
Oy, Ratcatcher. I knows me a friend who'd like them dead rats. Apparently, once they're cooked and carved properly, you can sell 'em as "pork" sausages. How much is your price?

mythmonster2
Nov 21, 2007, 05:18 PM
Well, that turned out to be a short nap, so I'm gonna grab a glass or two, or 5 and get goin on that plateau. I just hope the werewolves don't have a taste for orc. But, then again, we orcs are some of the strongest species on this planet, ain't that right baker? *slams baker and topples him over* Oh, ummm, well, see you guys at about an hour 'fore sunset!

D'Artagnan59
Nov 21, 2007, 05:24 PM
Well, Liane Cartman may have been one of my ancestors, but I'm not bestial.

Chandrasekhar
Nov 21, 2007, 05:27 PM
Hm... the great thing about being a watchman is that I can watch the townsfolks' drunken antics without appearing odd or creepy in any way... Drat, I said that out loud, didn't I? Maybe I've had a few too many myself...

Izipo
Nov 21, 2007, 05:28 PM
Hoof beats can be heard a few moments before the Astronomer enters the tavern. He looks sad and downcast as he slowly advances to the bar to get a drink.
He raises his glass in a salute while making eye contact with all the villagers in turn.

Here's to our mayor.

After a thoughtful pause, he raises his glass once more.

To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists;
And may each and everyone of us always give the devil his due.

{kudos to the one that gets the subtle reference}

Niklas
Nov 21, 2007, 05:38 PM
{ A centaur Astronomer smells of Parry Hotter, but I don't recognize the nice poem. }

Izipo
Nov 21, 2007, 05:48 PM
{:lol: although I didn't spot the infamous Potter reference, the toast is from a masterpiece of XXth century comic art : The Sandman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sandman_%28DC_Comics/Vertigo%29)by Neil Gaiman}

merciary
Nov 21, 2007, 05:49 PM
You people are all fools getting drunk and acting foolish at time like this. We must keep our wits among us if we want to survive.

*walks up to the tavern*
If you happen to have any cider I'll have some. No alcohol if you have it, if not I'll have a small glass.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 21, 2007, 05:56 PM
*tastes wine*

Hey, where's the guy that would give me $500 if I took off my shirt?

mythmonster2
Nov 21, 2007, 06:11 PM
Well, I'm back! That plateu was pretty small! And who would pay you $500 to take off your shirt?

Mergle
Nov 21, 2007, 06:12 PM
Oh no! Disaster is visited upon our fair village! And our noble mayor lies dead... I must compose an ode in her honour.

<clears throat>

In a village, in Kuriotate,
Devas-tated by a war,
Lived seventeen brave vill-argers,
And their gallant lady mayor

O m'darlin'
O m'darlin'
O m'darlin' lady mayor
Thou art lost and gone forever,
Dreadful sorry, lady mayor

Came a rainstorm,from the darkness,
And the light-ning flashed bright green,
When at last we left our hiding,
Our brave mayor could not be seen

O m'darlin'
O m'darlin'
O m'darlin' lady mayor

Then the scout, an early riser,
Found her bod-y lying there,
Wolves had struck with-in the darkness
And devoured our lady mayor

O m'darlin'
O m'darlin'
O m'darlin' lady mayor

In my dreams now, still she haunts me,
Wearing garments torn but fine,
While in life I longed to kiss her,
Now she's dead, I draw the line.

O m'darlin'
O m'darlin'
O m'darlin' lady mayor

LightFang
Nov 21, 2007, 09:57 PM
You people are all fools getting drunk and acting foolish at time like this. We must keep our wits among us if we want to survive.

*walks up to the tavern*
If you happen to have any cider I'll have some. No alcohol if you have it, if not I'll have a small glass.

Alcohol helps my creative talent.

The dwarf motions wildly at the canvas in front of him, which is really just a ripped piece of red cloth he picked up off the ground. He waves with his expensive brush, which turns out to be a dead animal's tail, and his paintset, which is at least what he normally uses when painting. In the act of waving around, though, he splatters paint on some unfortunate individuals.

But but but excellent song! I'll draw a picture of you. You look fabulous.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 21, 2007, 10:09 PM
I must be one of the most important people in town!

I make the wine that you drink!

Rheinmetall
Nov 21, 2007, 10:30 PM
*Smashes in to the tavern, carrying an enormous bread on his shoulder.*

Duh! Whats this RRRuckus. Me is more important than vintner!

*Throws the huge bread on the table from the door. All the cups, plates and utensils jump up and some of them end up on the floor.*

Duh! Eat! Is good, RRRah.

sirtommygunn
Nov 21, 2007, 10:38 PM
how is it it takes a werewolf attack for me too suddenly realize you are all INSANE

LightFang
Nov 21, 2007, 10:48 PM
how is it it takes a werewolf attack for me too suddenly realize you are all INSANE

You got it wrong!

The dwarf takes his animal tail and jabs it threateningly at sirtommygunn, but due to this dwarf's particular lack of ability to hold alcohol (which is part of the reason why he had to leave his hometown), he misses missing him completely and ends up jabbing him in the eye with paint.

That'll teach ya a lesson...I hope.

PrinceScamp
Nov 22, 2007, 12:15 AM
Eh, the watchman and have been watching your insanity grow for years.

Also, only ONE round was on the house. And there will be no more tabs until-

the Inkeeper realises the village people can't really hear him anymore, since they were starting a drunken brawl

Okay Chand, it's time to calm these people down, help me break out the the good brews that'll knock em out (enough so that you don't break stuff and can make it home without being prey for the wolves).

Kol.7
Nov 22, 2007, 01:33 AM
Day 1 - Noon

Most of the villagers had spent the rest of the morning in the Inn drinking them self silly. (Christ it's not even lunchtime yet lol) As a result the Inn has temporarilly run out of all forms of alcohol. (Guys I don't want the whole game to be centred around drink like the last one was around porridge :p) The Innkeeper quickly shut up the Inn and all the villagers are now in the main square. Looming above them is their centaur hero (the astronomers dad), who hundreds of years ago defended the village and in fact the whole Kingdom from a fanatical Order of Malakim Knights intent on taking the Kingdom for themselves and turning it all into a desert wasteland.

PrinceScamp
Nov 22, 2007, 04:46 AM
Did I mention that I make a great porridge?

D'Artagnan59
Nov 22, 2007, 07:30 AM
*sips wine that he just made*

GET CRUNK!

WHAT?

What you lookin at?

gandhi rules
Nov 22, 2007, 07:58 AM
The retired fisherman go to the inn and take a glass.

"Oh it is horrible times now, when you have to live in fear of the werewolfes under an almost siege"

merciary
Nov 22, 2007, 08:51 AM
That's what you get for being overly drunk, *Takes a sip of his cider* Ahhhhh.... that's good. Now Innkeeper I do recommend that you open the Inn back up soon. Your drinks are so much healthier than water. I mean you don't want us all to have parasites and diseases at a time like this?

Rheinmetall
Nov 22, 2007, 09:06 AM
*Scratches his semi bald head*

Duh! What is this "poRRRigge"?

Duh! BRRead good, cake even betteRR!

thomas.berubeg
Nov 22, 2007, 09:10 AM
Cake is food for the angels, my friend...

D'Artagnan59
Nov 22, 2007, 09:31 AM
Hit me up with some bread.

I'll get some wine from my house. (my free supply!)

Rheinmetall
Nov 22, 2007, 10:24 AM
*Gives a huge bread loaf to the vintner*

Duh! Here, enjuy.

Duh! Me's going to bake some cake. StRRawbeRRRy. RRaspbeRRRy!

Izipo
Nov 22, 2007, 10:34 AM
{I have to leave in 5 mn. I'll be back Saturday or Sunday}

Kol.7
Nov 22, 2007, 10:43 AM
Ok don't worry. You won't be replaced. :P

Brisingamen
Nov 22, 2007, 11:28 AM
Observes drunken brawl, then quietly slips under the tables and starts tying everyones laces together.

Kol.7
Nov 22, 2007, 11:49 AM
(Oh also just because no one is dying today it doen't mean that characters with once a day items can't use them. Most once a day items really are designed to use everyday Ok? )

(remember you need to pm me)

Kol.7
Nov 22, 2007, 01:33 PM
It is now Night. No one can post.

(Also Izipo is safe from votes until he comes back)

Tasslehoff
Nov 22, 2007, 01:39 PM
The Merchant walks carefully among the brawler, picking up anything dropped by the brawler, and evaluating how much the black market would pay for them.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 22, 2007, 09:15 PM
OOC: My character gives a great reminder of pain to me about these stories.

OK, there was this kid. Used to be my friend since 3rd grade, but now, he has been SERIOUSLY ranked badly.

He was a very nice boy up until 6th grade. Now, he's an ***hole.

He constantly started calling me gay all of a sudden and saying that I have no ****. I'm a straight man, so I take offense at him.

Then, in February, he goes and follows a false rumor about me that I liked a retarded girl. She was completely gaga over me. So gaga, every time she saw me, she asked me out. She never understood no, my response. Needless to say, this guy tells a lot of people. Screaming it in the halls like he has Tourette's. Sceaming it in class. Screaming it on the bus. It was horrible.

So where's the bestiality reference? In the second-most devastating false rumor: I was sexually attracted to my dogs. It was originally teasing, but HE ACTUALLY TOLD PEOPLE. This was actually taken as truth or maybe truth by some.

Then, his worst mistake was "teasingly" *****-slapping me. He was across from me when this happened. Used to advantages. I went into a fit of rage. I dove across the aisle, screamed MORTAL KOMBAT as loud as I could, and tore him apart. When I was out of my fit of rage, there was quite a bit of blood on my hands. I escaped with a scratch mark across my cheek, a red hand on the other, a higher voice than normal, and almost mute from the five hits I took to the throat. I had gotten into my first, and only so far, real fight. He came to school Monday with a black eye, a bruise on his mouth, and a bunch of red marks on his mouth.

Now, the best part: the regular bus driver was out, and the sub didn't give a **** what was happening. As I came out, I washed the dry blood off of my hands. This was the first time I noticed his blood on my hands. I wondered where it came from. Then, his parents called mine, informed them of the beating. I told them that he struck first. My parents said that if as long as I didn't throw the first punch, I would get off scot-free (they believe in self-defense). They healed my wounds as I got some nice rest. Nobody at school found out.

Sure, may've been a bit excessive, but when we all go ape**** on a bully that's been tormenting you for 6 months, that's what happens.

Now, my case manager, the VP, and my science teacher (who really likes me and has given him **** about what happened to me) know.

PrinceScamp
Nov 22, 2007, 10:55 PM
{Ouch D'Art, at least you showed him, people like that really DO have it coming for them, but, um, what does that have to do with NoTW?}

Kol.7
Nov 23, 2007, 01:12 AM
It was a quiet night. Almost too quiet. The villagers cowered under their blankets fearing the worst, who would be next, they thought, would it be me. Suddenly there came a faint chanting, lights flashed through the windows around the main square, a whirring noise grew faster and faster, and then as quickly as it begun, it stopped. The lights went out. The villagers, too scared to look outside, eventually fell asleep with uneasy dreams.

(People will once a day items! PM me at any time day or night, to use them for this day. You're supposed to use them every day!)

Morning DAY 2 - The game begins.

mythmonster2
Nov 23, 2007, 01:42 AM
*sigh* I'm alive! Heh heh. *the cartographer tries to lighten the mood but inevitably fails* My only regret is one of our friends will die by nightfall.

LightFang
Nov 23, 2007, 01:49 AM
How do you know that, punk?

The painter waddles out comically (since he's a dwarf, after all) with the painting he had promised under his arm; there's the funeral. It brings sadness to everybody's heart, the way it looks like it's half-painted, symbolizing a job only half-finished. Of course this is what the painter will say to anybody who asks him. The reality is that he had sunken into a drunken stupor and was unable to finish the painting. Oh well. Their silly minds wouldn't be able to understand the deeper symbolic meanings behind everything anyway.

PrinceScamp
Nov 23, 2007, 02:03 AM
But, how can we tell who is a wolf and who is not? I do not want to see an innocent hang!

D'Artagnan59
Nov 23, 2007, 07:39 AM
Glad you liked my wine, painter! It really shows in your painting!

Oh, you did it as an art form! BRILLIANT!

:( Someone has to die today.

Allysian_Fields
Nov 23, 2007, 09:29 AM
The fletcher emerges from her hut, wringing her fingers and rolling her neck as loud cracking sounds can be heard.

Aye, that bed does not do.

She glances around warily

And why is it so drattedly cold here?!

She shivers once, and hobbles to the inn so she can sit by the fire.

Kol.7
Nov 23, 2007, 09:38 AM
A booming voice was heard from the sky

Ok just to clarify in case anyone doesn't know. Tonight there will be a hanging so you can start voting hanging votes in bold.

I'm STILL waiting for some once a day's God damn it!

Rheinmetall
Nov 23, 2007, 09:51 AM
Duh! Methinks the watchman is suspicious. Bahcause he is being an elf.

Brisingamen
Nov 23, 2007, 10:01 AM
Climbs out of his cardboard box, yawning hugely
Please suh, a wee bit o' money fo' me breakfast. Me appetite is right hearty since noone was killed. And, how's a wee kid loike me 'posed to know who're the mean wolves? Fo' now, let's have the watchman, he who's 'posed to keep us all safe.

merciary
Nov 23, 2007, 10:01 AM
Oh no not this racism again. I've thought we work this out a while ago. Well hard times do bring out some of the worst in people especially when suspicion is rampant.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 23, 2007, 10:14 AM
The little beggar is right. The watchman to die.

sirtommygunn
Nov 23, 2007, 11:09 AM
So we are to hang the watchman because hes an elf who does his job? What poor reasoning. I for one will not be a part of this murder. Ill abstain.

mythmonster2
Nov 23, 2007, 12:40 PM
I too will abstain. I do not wish for any of my friends or anyone in this town at all to die. Unfortunatly, it will happen.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 23, 2007, 12:46 PM
I'm going with Bris's reasoning. He didn't do his job.

gandhi rules
Nov 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
Elves, i hate them! **Spits** Die Watchman!

Kol.7
Nov 23, 2007, 01:29 PM
Ganhi YOU are an elf. Can everyone please pay attention to what race you are lol. Especially when making racist reamrks lol.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 23, 2007, 01:53 PM
lol self-racism.

Now, to play BTS.

gandhi rules
Nov 23, 2007, 02:27 PM
Hmm, thought i was human... Well... I still do not trust this guy!

Tasslehoff
Nov 23, 2007, 02:39 PM
Elves? They're wonderful. All those curious magical creations fetch such great prices. I feel the baker should die. Such unchecked racism should not go unpunished.

Chandrasekhar
Nov 23, 2007, 03:04 PM
I'm going to vote the Alchemist to die for suspicious abstaining. Yes, I'm aware that the most likely alternative would be to join the pointless bandwagon against me, but that is irrelevent.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 23, 2007, 03:51 PM
I don't beleive it is smart to be jumping on the bandwagon until the signs have been examined, and clues tracked...

if that made any sense at all

so yeah, an abstain for now

Niklas
Nov 23, 2007, 04:10 PM
The Rat Catcher has a sullen look on his face, speaking while watching his toes.

Nae, ah ain't got nothin' against elvesies or orcsies, and ah dunno if ah like ye lot talkin' like that either. Guess the step ain't so big to us wee folk next, ya know? So the baker can go stuff his words in the sour dough for all ah care.

With that he looks up and sticks his tongue out at the big baker, careful to keep at least two other people between him and the orc.

LightFang
Nov 23, 2007, 04:18 PM
The Painter twirls his quill beautifully between his fingers. It's a lost art, really, the way he twirls it, but he has a feeling that some day, many years in the future, lots of young people will twirl their writing instruments much like he is today.

You do realize that abstaining's not allowed, right?

So I'll vote for the baker due to his rampant racism as well.

Mergle
Nov 23, 2007, 05:12 PM
Another Satyr-day night and I ain't got nobody,
I gotta vote because we can't abstain,
Oh how I wish I had someone to vote for,
But who is wolf ain't plain.

I hit this town about a month ago,
I ain't seen a lot of wolves since then,
If I could find 'em I could lynch 'em,
As yet I haven't found 'em
That's why I'm in the state I'm in. Ohhhh...

Now the baker told me, we should try to lynch the elves
Instead of being our deliverance, that would only divide us
and sell us straight to the wolves. Ohhhh....

It's hard for a fella, when he don't know his way around
If I can't find us a wolven, to save us all from dyin'
I'm gonna have to blow this town. Ohhhh....

Rheinmetall
Nov 23, 2007, 05:32 PM
Elves? They're wonderful. All those curious magical creations fetch such great prices. I feel the baker should die. Such unchecked racism should not go unpunished.

Duh! YouRR eyes not good. Here, take mine

*Plucks his glass eye out of the socket and offers it to the merchant*

Duh! Here look with this. See? Me not evil. Me not wolf.

*Puts his eye back in it's place*

Duh! Me admit I may be a RRacist. That not make me wolf.

PrinceScamp
Nov 23, 2007, 05:46 PM
I think I would know if my long time friend the watchman was a werewolf, as he has spent many evenings in my inn, only leaving when I close, which is often late.

I've always wondered if someone who makes good bread can be that stupid, and I think the baker should hang for his falsehoods!

Rheinmetall
Nov 23, 2007, 06:00 PM
Duh! Yes. Everybody let's kill the stupid orc. Jump in the bandwagon.

*Grabs a stone from the ground and angrily throws it into the distance*

Rheinmetall
Nov 24, 2007, 01:28 AM
Duh! I has done talking with the elf. He not suspicious.

*Scratches his head again*

Duh! Me vote Alchemist instead.

Kol.7
Nov 24, 2007, 07:56 AM
The Painter twirls his quill beautifully between his fingers. It's a lost art, really, the way he twirls it, but he has a feeling that some day, many years in the future, lots of young people will twirl their writing instruments much like he is today.

You do realize that abstaining's not allowed, right?

So I'll vote for the baker due to his rampant racism as well.

Yeah Lightfang is right. Abstaining is not allowed you must vote for someone.

merciary
Nov 24, 2007, 09:21 AM
I'm sorry baker but in this day and age we can not allow racism of that extent. The Baker to die.

Kol.7
Nov 24, 2007, 09:34 AM
Day 2 - Noon (2 hours late but oh well)

Today the people of Rossgul had really got down to figuring out who the werewolves were, and since there was only one way to prove it, their suspects were named. The first person named was Chandrasekhar the watchman on acount of not protecting the village and being an elf. The people figured this must make him a werewolf although no one could quite say why. The second target of the accusations was the baker, apparently all werewolves were inherantly racists. The last suspect was the alchemist named by the watchman for suspiciously not voting for him, clearly the man wanted to wait until night to devour him rather then hang him straight away.

So far Rheinmetall the baker has the most votes. Remember abstaining is NOT allowed.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 24, 2007, 09:38 AM
Pfft.

I saw the watchman in his tower. He did his job.

The Baker's racism shall be punished.

Rheinmetall
Nov 24, 2007, 09:41 AM
Duh! RRRAh! Me talked with watchman. We aRRe cool. No gRRudge, no hate.

Duh! Stupid to kill one that has the stRRength to actually huRRt wolves.

merciary
Nov 24, 2007, 10:02 AM
After an "intelligent" talk with our baker while I do not support his opinion I do not believe he's a wolf. Now Brisingamen why would you want the watchman dead and not give him a chance to do his job? It's not his fault that the wolves got in, any more than it's the rat catchers for us having rats in the first place, no offense my fine fellow. Let him have a chance to do his job. As for the baker he was able to convince me of his innocence so until I can get back proof on who to vote for Brisingamen is my choice.

Niklas
Nov 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
Hey you! Pfft! Leave my sis alone, stoopid! She ain't no wolfie, so stuff it!

The Rat Catcher throws a dead rat at the Adept, then sticks his tongue out and hides behind the watchman.

Awright, so the baker isn't a RRRacist after all, eh? And no wofie either? Well then the alchemist can have my vote just as well.

Mergle
Nov 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
Duh! RRRAh! Me talked with watchman. We aRRe cool. No gRRudge, no hate.

Duh! Stupid to kill one that has the stRRength to actually huRRt wolves.

True. And you've retracted your racist accusation. Merciary also has a point. I switch to Brisingamen.

mythmonster2
Nov 24, 2007, 10:47 AM
Very well, if I must vote, the watchman should die. Why kill the baker, who probably has large strength due to our naturally ogre-ness?

Mergle
Nov 24, 2007, 12:14 PM
Very well, if I must vote, the watchman should die. Why kill the baker, who probably has large strength due to our naturally ogre-ness?

It occurs to me the watchman might be useful in a fight too.

mythmonster2
Nov 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah, just occurred to me too. Well, to decide I had a game of "einy menie minie mo" so fletcher to die, instead as we have no leads whatsoever.

sirtommygunn
Nov 24, 2007, 12:18 PM
Hey you! Pfft! Leave my sis alone, stoopid! She ain't no wolfie, so stuff it!

The Rat Catcher throws a dead rat at the Adept, then sticks his tongue out and hides behind the watchman.

Awright, so the baker isn't a RRRacist after all, eh? And no wofie either? Well then the alchemist can have my vote just as well.

why is it many of you are voting for me? seriously im about to get killed for trying to SAVE AN INNOCENT LIFE.

well at least im not in the lead of votes.

merciary
Nov 24, 2007, 12:28 PM
Who is in the lead?

(Kol.7 can we get a vote count on the character list?)

Kol.7
Nov 24, 2007, 01:53 PM
Yes you can, the leader is still the baker by one vote.

Tasslehoff
Nov 24, 2007, 02:09 PM
Very well, kill the beggar. She, too, shows her racism, being the first to bandwagon on our watchman.

EDIT: Oops. Didn't see that post. Many apologies for my suspicion to the Baker.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 24, 2007, 02:19 PM
You seem very suspicious, considering THE BAKER SAID SOMETHING FIRST!

Kol.7
Nov 24, 2007, 02:39 PM
Very well, kill the beggar. She, too, shows her racism, being the first to bandwagon on our watchman.

EDIT: Oops. Didn't see that post. Ignore my previous comment. Many Apologies.

Tasslehoff are you changing your vote or keeping it the same?

Chandrasekhar
Nov 24, 2007, 03:07 PM
It is true. I have spoken with the Baker, and there are no hard feelings between us. Even if he's an orc, I am convinced that he's on our side.

Yes, I'd rather see him die than myself, but I'd much prefer to see a third person be executed. I maintain that the Alchemist is suspicious, and ask that those currently voting for myself and the Baker vote for him instead.

Izipo
Nov 24, 2007, 03:12 PM
Unexpectedly, the astronomer staggers outside of his hut. With a hand shielding his bloodshot eyes from the sun, he goes towards the village center with a pained look on his ashen face.

My friends, I tell you... This is the last time I drink like this. Your wine is strong brother vintner. You should put a warning on the bottle... burp... puts his hand in front of his mouth to stifle a belch. Holds for one moment and then takes a big breath.
And now, it's voting time ? Heh, I shall vote against myself, as I am not worthy of your companionship. {and abstaining isn't allowed} Well, I'm going back to bed now, and hope I will wake up tonight to have a clear night in which to observe the stars.

Tasslehoff
Nov 24, 2007, 03:22 PM
I'm changing my vote. I commented earlier that the Baker hadn't changed his vote. Then I saw that he had, so I edited.

My vote is with the Beggar

Mergle
Nov 24, 2007, 03:50 PM
errr...I see a tie is shaping up. The mayor breaks ties. But the mayor is dead! Should we have voted a new mayor?

PrinceScamp
Nov 24, 2007, 04:08 PM
OOC: Are supporting votes allowed?

Kol.7
Nov 24, 2007, 04:24 PM
Support votes are allowed. The mayor shall be voted on tommorow, today Merciary the Adept shall break ties.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 24, 2007, 04:31 PM
ehh... if it comes to ties...

rightnow, we have no way of knowing who is a wolf... the tracks aren't clear enough... so, as a punishment for not protecting our village, the Watchmen should die though i do so hate votes that are forced upon me. know, friend watchmen, that it is only out of necessity that i vote for you... not any supposed failings of your race...

Nero's fire
Nov 24, 2007, 05:50 PM
{Sorry didn't see game started up while on vacation, I'll get caught up}

I agree the watchmen should die

Rheinmetall
Nov 24, 2007, 05:54 PM
Duh! Not good. Not good. Watchman not being suspicious anymoRRe.

mythmonster2
Nov 24, 2007, 06:18 PM
You, baker, are an insult to all educated orcs everywhere!

Brisingamen
Nov 24, 2007, 08:44 PM
well, oi'm sorry, but oi had to vote in quite a hurry...and well, seeing as we've gots no lead, methinks the watchman seems loike a good choice.

mythmonster2
Nov 24, 2007, 09:02 PM
You gotta bold your votes.

Chandrasekhar
Nov 25, 2007, 12:37 AM
Well, what a rotten situation. I support myself out of necessity.

PrinceScamp
Nov 25, 2007, 01:22 AM
All of you who have voted for the Watchman should be ashamed of yourselves! Fools!

Chand you have been a great friend all these years, I remember when you were just a wee baby. I can't believe these people want to kill you, I doubt there was anything you could have done about the werewolves.

OOC: Isn't it funny how most of these NoTWs the people have known each other for a while, in many cases years or even their whole life and then they turn on each other like a pack of wolves upon a deer.

Kol.7
Nov 25, 2007, 02:14 AM
Day 2 Evening

The towns people were quick to make your accuations and a three way tie had occured. The three 'suspects' were dragged to the main square where the fletcher and fisherman had just finished setting up gallows to perform the excecution. The watchman, beggar and baker were lined up on the stage. The beggar was crying, the baker and watchman shook hands, grimly. The citizens turned to the adept, out of all the other citizens he was surely the most intelligent. A look of sorrow danced across his face, 'Kill... the beggar' his voice like stone. The watchman and baker walked down from the stage. The watchman breathed a sigh of relief, the baker merely grunted his thanks to the adept. The noose was placed under the beggars chin. He had to stand on one of the stools from the Inn to reach. The scout kicked the stool away, the beggar choked and died quickly.

The beggar was innocent.

Tomorrow, a crystal amulet will be voted on.

Kol.7
Nov 25, 2007, 02:15 AM
It is now night, wolfies pm your kill.

No posting.

Kol.7
Nov 25, 2007, 06:41 AM
Morning Day 3

The citizens of Rossgul fled to their homes in the early evening, no one wanted to be the last one outside. The night was strangely calm, peaceful even. Perhaps the werewolves had left, the villagers thought, perhaps no one wll die tonight.

However, just as they were drifting off to sleep, a sickening howl tore through the village, another howl answered from elsewhere, and another, and then, then came a fourth howl. Scufffling was heard outside, the sound of a hard oak door being smashed open, a brief screaming and then, silence, once more.

In the morning, the citizens cautiously opened there doors and began to look for the wolves target. Niklas the ratcatcher walked past the merchant's mansion, it's high, menacing doors lay in splinters on the floor. He cautiously looked inside to find the merchant lying on the floor, the killing was clearly not as violent as the previous one, he had deep scratches across his bare chest but little further injuries. In the merchants hand was a golden key, Niklas looked around and saw a safe embedded in the wall where a picture usually hung, inside the safe were three large sacks of gold amd a Kwythellar address on a piece of card.

Ok. Lots of voting today.
As well as the hanging vote there are also,
votes for the beggars crystal amulet, the merchants gold and address card, (the address and gold come togeather)
and a vote for the new mayor.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 25, 2007, 07:09 AM
OCC: I don't think this is fair. That was only a 4-hour night and most of us just got up.

Kol.7
Nov 25, 2007, 07:17 AM
Oh yeah, this night was ridiculously short. Sorry people I got kind of mixed up.
What don't you think is fair?

Nero's fire
Nov 25, 2007, 07:18 AM
I believe the scout would be a fine choice for mayor. I believe he would best know out of us all how to handle this situation. He has been active as of late in tracking down the wolves which is exactly what we need in a leader.

As for the items, I care little who gets the gold. I don't see it helping. But the amulet may posses some innate arcane abilities, and for that I hope the bard should get the amulet. With lack of a proper purveyor of the magical arts there is chance the bard has heard of a story of this very item. As for my vote for the day I shall meditate on it and hope something gets revealed.

{OCC: 8-12 hours seems more fair for a night}

D'Artagnan59
Nov 25, 2007, 07:33 AM
The ridiculously short night.

I agree. The scout to be mayor.

And I believe the Adept should get the amulet. He'd make good use of it.

Kol.7
Nov 25, 2007, 07:48 AM
(Yeah the night wasn't meant to be so short :blush: blame it on me having terrible memory and forgetting when the night actually began.)

Izipo
Nov 25, 2007, 08:15 AM
Hmm, I am perplexed... This complaining about a 'short' night clearly shows annoyance from someone that has night actions.
So, the vintner D'Artagnan59is suspicious unless he has a decent explanation.
Let the adept have the items.
The scout for mayor.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 25, 2007, 09:07 AM
Me? for mayor?... how sweet. well, since the crowd calls for it, me for mayor

it's a pity, though... walks over to the merchant'sbody never knew the merchent too well, but sigh that's life.... way to short.

about the wolf tracks... they know i'm on thier tail. look here how they try to confuse thier tracks... and i must say, they've done well... i can follow them for a bit, but i loose them in the river... here... i know where they got out of the river, but it was in their nonwolf form, undoubtedly...look at this bridge, that's where they came out. and since everyone and his brother's been using this bridge, i can't tell who they are.

the adept to have the Crystal

as to who to hang... i'm still not too sure. i'm not convinced about the Vinter, though, of course, i may be completly wrong...

(ooc: just out of curiosity, how does a centaur turn into a wolf? that seems a bit awkward...)

Kol.7
Nov 25, 2007, 09:28 AM
(all races are able to turn into werewolves, I was orriginally going to have a minotaurs as well. Now that would be awkward. Also remember you are also voting for the merchants item, three sacks of gold and a Kwythellar address on a scrap of paper.)

merciary
Nov 25, 2007, 09:34 AM
If it is what the people want I'll take the crystal and the Scout may be the mayor. I don't wish to have the weight of condemning another innocent to death so for now I will not vote.

mythmonster2
Nov 25, 2007, 12:01 PM
Yes, adept for the crystal, scout for mayor.

Niklas
Nov 25, 2007, 12:21 PM
Noooooooooooooo, not sis, not little sis! Stupid, filthy murderer! I told you she ain't no wolfie, and you go kill her still? Silly goblins, we can live without them, 'zat it?

The Rat Catcher stares at the Adept with a murderous glare.

And now you try to take her things too! Did you have her killed just to get your filthy hands on her crystal? It should be mine mine mine, by right it should be mine, she was my sis! Me to have her crystal, to keep it out of his filthy hands. The Adept can go hang for all I care.

mythmonster2
Nov 25, 2007, 12:24 PM
Hmmm, yes, the rat catcher raises a point, rat catcher to get the crystal, to remember his sister by, and D'artagnan to die! Why would one who is not a wolf complain about a "short night"?

Mergle
Nov 25, 2007, 12:39 PM
{song later. only got limited time just now and want to make my points}

I do not suspect the vintner. The wolves clearly had enough time to do their work. He may have some dark secret, but not lycanthropy I think.

Myself, I suspect the rat-catcher for his suspicion of our brave adept. And speaking of the adept, he should have the crystal - I know nothing of it. My expertise is primarily musical - I can probably identify any music-related item but that's it. The money and note to the baker, who has proven himself.

For mayor, I am content with the scout as he is willing.

Rheinmetall
Nov 25, 2007, 12:39 PM
*Carries a huge chunk of chocolate cake on his shoulder*

Duh! RRatcatheRR can have the cRRystal thingy. And some cake.

*Offers the huge chunk to the ratcatcher*

Duh! Me not suRRe if the scout is good choice for mayor. Me vote him anyway.

Kol.7
Nov 25, 2007, 12:48 PM
(People you're voting for the note and money as well)

mythmonster2
Nov 25, 2007, 12:49 PM
Well, if the scout is gonna be mayor, might as well give them to him.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 25, 2007, 01:27 PM
OCC: I don't think this is fair. That was only a 4-hour night and most of us just got up.

Oh yeah, this night was ridiculously short. Sorry people I got kind of mixed up.
What don't you think is fair?

The ridiculously short night.

I agree. The scout to be mayor.

And I believe the Adept should get the amulet. He'd make good use of it.

Hmm, I am perplexed... This complaining about a 'short' night clearly shows annoyance from someone that has night actions.
So, the vintner D'Artagnan59is suspicious unless he has a decent explanation.
Let the adept have the items.
The scout for mayor.

OOC: This is an out-of-character conversation. The player D'Artagnan59 is speaking, not Vintner D'Artagnan59.

READ THE TEXT!

Izipo
Nov 25, 2007, 03:47 PM
OOC : You call that a decent explanation ? I think a short night makes for a livelier game, for INNOCENTS that is. So why complain ?
But you know what, this is OOC, so forget I said that.

IC : So, the crystal is family heirloom ? Let the Rat Catcher have the Crystal then. And the gold can go to the scout. Our new mayor will make good use of the funds, I guess.

Mergle
Nov 25, 2007, 04:11 PM
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it look as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the one I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why they had to come I don't know, they didn't say
I voted wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, life was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
oh, I believe in yesterday

merciary
Nov 25, 2007, 04:19 PM
To our dear rat catcher, believe me your sister's death ways very heavily on me. I do wish we did not have to kill and more importantly that it was up to me to decided who. I do accept full responsibility for it. My reasoning has nothing to do with your race, I view all races as equals as any should. I do not expect you to forgive me as I would not forgive myself. I know this is no consolation to your loss but I say let the rat catcher have the gold. I'm dreadfully sorry.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 25, 2007, 04:29 PM
Aye... the ratchatcher to have the gold know, friend, that i feel for your pain, and wish it had not been laid upon you...

if someone wants that address... they should come forth and claim it.

Tasslehoff
Nov 25, 2007, 04:39 PM
The address and the gold go together. You can't give the gold to somebody and the address to somebody else. You'd better not waste my gold!

Niklas
Nov 25, 2007, 04:45 PM
Trying to buy me off, eh? Pfft, I spit at yer gold, it's the crystal I want, for rememberance, it's mine mine mine, it was sis'es and ye lot are tryin' to steal it! What shady deals are you up to, killin' sis and stealing her crystal? I bet you killed her just to have it. Murderer! If you truly regret the deed, then give me her crystal, it's mine mine mine!

Bard, I don't suspect the adept of anythin' other than what he already did, killin' sis and trying to take the crystal. You in with them too, trying to get rid of the pesky goblins?

Baker, sorry that I was mistrustin' you before. That's a good cake, though I'm not really hungry...

The Rat Catcher sticks his hands in the folds of his shirt, and suddenly looks stricken by grief, as if his only friend in the world just died, which isn't too far from the truth.

mythmonster2
Nov 25, 2007, 05:39 PM
Ey there, don't worry. It goes into the past. Life moves on, and unless you do, you'll be a shadow of your former self. I know from experience, my entire family died on a ship which crashed into a coral reef. That's what led me to create maps, so noone else would have the same experience.

PrinceScamp
Nov 25, 2007, 06:07 PM
The ratcather can have the amulet, I, I'm sorry for the loss of your sister, here, have one on the house.

I would like to have that gold and dress. I beleive it could be quite useful.

mythmonstor, aren't you a bit far from any coral reefs?

Nero's fire
Nov 25, 2007, 06:25 PM
The death was tragic, few would argue but clearly the rat catcher is not running with a full team. To entrust him with such an item is lunacy, I'd offer my vote for him to take the gold but clearly he doesn't want that either. While I don't believe our novice adept is cabable of handling the device I would rather see it in his hands then a man that spends too much time with vermin. Adept to get the amulet. However, his ravings clear him from my mind of being a wolf, therefore I support the rat catcher, perchance he might find it a better offering then glittering trinkets.

Allysian_Fields
Nov 25, 2007, 10:24 PM
The rat catcher wants the amulet? Good for 'im!

The astronomer has been quiet lately...

Izipo
Nov 26, 2007, 07:01 AM
Quiet as in, I posted 6 hours ago...
Or quiet as in, I made 6 posts since the game started (while you made two).

Surely you jest ?

PrinceScamp
Nov 26, 2007, 02:09 PM
Erm, how exactly is this "quiet" a sign of werewolfery?

thomas.berubeg
Nov 26, 2007, 02:24 PM
well, you see... wild wolves have a skill to pass quietly and unnoticed in the woods. it remains to be seen whether they're hellish brethren are the same.

Kol.7
Nov 26, 2007, 02:38 PM
(Ok sorry everyone about the whole day-night time thing. I've been having major headaches trying to sort it out lol. It will be night at approx 10:00 pm GMT thats in a little over 3 hours time. The following morning will be at about half past 3 tomorrow)

Izipo
Nov 26, 2007, 03:14 PM
{could we have a vote count ?}

Kol.7
Nov 26, 2007, 03:22 PM
Yep its on the 1st page.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 26, 2007, 03:24 PM
I do not beelive the Vinter to be a wolf. so i cast a support Vote for him

Niklas
Nov 26, 2007, 03:26 PM
{ OOC: Ehum, excuse me, but Nero's fire cast his vote to support me, not to vote for me. Please change. :p }

D'Artagnan59
Nov 26, 2007, 03:30 PM
I suspect the rat-catcher.

The Adept can kill a wolf with magic. He can have more strength in his magic with it than with no amulet. So why is he wanting to destroy the best chace we've got?

And I know. If the astronomer were a werewolf, then he wouldn't be killing, he'd be SITTING AROUND ON HIS *** WASTING HIS LIFE AWAY!

For the last time, the guy imagining me is not me! Whatever he says, I don't say. He thinks what I say. We are all figments of imaginations. AND I DON'T GIVE A CENTAUR'S LAST **** WHAT I AM! I WANT TO STAY IN THIS WORLD!

Izipo
Nov 26, 2007, 03:34 PM
Really, I was under the impression that the crystal was just a trinket. And now people want to make it appear as a powerful amulet ? What is it exactly ?

Niklas
Nov 26, 2007, 03:41 PM
Actually, um, ah been talkin' a bit to the Adept and, well, he can have the crystal... I still don't like that he killed sis, but there are wolfies about, and I don't wanna get killed too... so yeah, Adept to have the crystal, and I'll retract my vote for him. I'll support myself, since some seem to hate goblins around here.

Kol.7
Nov 26, 2007, 04:05 PM
Night 3 No Posting. Wolves Pm me your targets.

The thrid day had been one long argument in Rossgul. The village eventually began to split into two camps over who should get the beggar's amulet, the adept or the ratcatcher.

The ratcatcher was the beggar's brother, shouldn't he keep it to remember her by?

But the Adept claims he can use it to kill wolves,

The arguement went back and forth all day and votes for each person remained pretty equal. However, late in the evening, Niklas removed his claim to the amulet and so the adept got the amulet by one vote. The scot was unaminously named as the new mayor, 'he can follow the werewolves tracks you see...'

The vote for the merchant's gold and mysterious address was a tie between the scout and the rat catcher. The mayor will decide on their new owner tomorrow.

The vote on which citizen to hang also came to a draw. Tomorrow morning, the mayor will choose whether to kill the astronomer or vintner. They shall be hanged in the evening along with whoever gets the most votes tomorrow.

merciary
Nov 26, 2007, 04:58 PM
*I know I'm not allowed to post but this needs to be said*

I have made no claims that I can kill wolves. Thank you.

Kol.7
Nov 27, 2007, 09:53 AM
Morning 4

During the night another storm raged across Kuriotatia. The adept was attacked by a werewolf. It broke into his house in the dead of night, briefly looked around and found to his suprise, the adept sitting in his armchair waiting for it. 'I knew you would come for me' he said softly, the wolf snarled - unsure how to react. Suddenly a flash of lightning lit the room and the wolf saw the adept clearly for the first time - He was wearing the beggars amulet, except now it was glowing pale blue. The wolf's eyes went wide, it howled in panic, lunged at the adept and leapt through the open window.

- The Adept has enchanted the amulet to protect the owner from werewolves.

- The Adepts strength has been reduced to 0.

(Remember today the scout (new Mayor) will decide who to hang from yesterday. Scout, your choice must be posted in this thread and can be either the astronomer or vintner)

- The citizens will vote for some one to hang as per usual.

(Also, there may be more 'short' nights in future. All people with once a day or one use items should PM me when to use it during the day if possible, I will still except them if they were sent during the night, I know it may be difficult for people in different timezones. Werewolves: You should also try to send me your target during the day.)

Mergle
Nov 27, 2007, 10:54 AM
Score for the adept. This proves his innocence and re-inforces my suspicion of the ratcatcher who first tried to get him lynched and then competed for the amulet, only dropping out when it was clear which way the wind was blowing - and doubtless thinking to get the amulet once he'd killed the adept in the night.

Niklas
Nov 27, 2007, 10:58 AM
Pah! Goblin hater is you! I ain't no wolfie, and I can prove it! I knew what the amulet would do, the Adept told me, is why I let him have it. If I was wolfie, would I be stoopid and go attack the Adept anyways? Stoopid bard.

Mergle
Nov 27, 2007, 11:02 AM
If the adept can confirm your words, I'll withdraw my vote.

PrinceScamp
Nov 27, 2007, 12:53 PM
takes most of his clothes off and dances around the orchard singing praises in the little elven he knows

Ahhh that was a sress reliever. Hey, don't you all have something better to do than stare at me when I'm in my own private orchard?

Yeesh, stress affects those people in weird ways.

Now, for some porridge.

gandhi rules
Nov 27, 2007, 12:59 PM
Ahh, porridge...

Did you guys hear about the girl Sonne from the town nearby? The illuvatars got her and killed her... Poor girl...
The right now drunken fisherman go and take a wine bottle and drink more.

An' i tink dat de wearwolfes is veeeerrry dangeroussss...

He fell on to the floor, unconcious....

merciary
Nov 27, 2007, 02:04 PM
Yes I did tell the rat catcher what I could do with the crystal. He asked me what I was going to do with it and I saw no harm in telling him it as to anyone else this was a normal crystal.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 27, 2007, 02:11 PM
I agree with the wise Bard.

The ratcatcher to die.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 27, 2007, 02:15 PM
If i've interpreted the adepts story correctly, we only have one wolf ot contend with... that willy beast. i was sure there were more tracks than that.

I've weighted it out, and the Vinter has convinced me of his innocence, which the astronomer has not eben tried to do, so the Astronomer to die

Kol.7
Nov 27, 2007, 02:27 PM
(Izipo: The mayor has spoken, you will die this evening. Citizens still need to vote for todays person to hang. izipo is technically yesterdays)

thomas.berubeg
Nov 27, 2007, 02:31 PM
\Did you guys hear about the girl Sonne from the town nearby? The illuvatars got her and killed her... Poor girl...

oh dear... how is this possible. the one, Eru himself cam down to kill an innocent girl?

thomas.berubeg
Nov 27, 2007, 02:32 PM
illuvatare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuvatar)

the wrod you were loking for was luonatare

gandhi rules
Nov 27, 2007, 02:37 PM
i'm sorry, blackout.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
we forgive you:)

PrinceScamp
Nov 27, 2007, 03:08 PM
(I don't *sets ghandi on fire and roasts a masrhmellow* j/k)

IC: The ratcatcher would have known about the amulet, at least being powerful if not the actual power, as it was his sister and only friend who had it. He tried to hide his knowledge of it, to secure it for the wolves so no one else can use it!

Luckily the adept recieved it. Too bad I was fooled by theratchatcher and moved by pity.

merciary
Nov 27, 2007, 04:39 PM
No the rat catcher wouldn't know about the powers of the crystal because I gave the crystal it's powers. I have a scroll that allows me to enchant crystals. If you continue to go after a man after his lose you have my suspicion. I support the rat catcher.

Allysian_Fields
Nov 27, 2007, 05:12 PM
I support the rat catcher as well, seeing as he passed his claim on to the adept who enchanted the amulet for protection.

Adept, I am glad to see you still alive. Well done!

Izipo
Nov 27, 2007, 05:23 PM
Ahh, so I am to be lynched tonight.:sad: I had assumed that reason would prevail, alas it is not so.
I shall face my fate with honor and dignity. Soon you will realize your error.
So the innkeeper wishes to see the rat catcher die ?
I vote for Princescamp the innkeeper to hang beside me.
May Kilmorph have mercy on us.

{this is a first for me, usually the wolves or mafia get me first ;)}

Mergle
Nov 27, 2007, 05:32 PM
I keep my word; the adept has backed his story and therefore I change my vote to support ratcatcher

Nero's fire
Nov 27, 2007, 05:34 PM
My position is the same from yesterday though reinforced. It seems clear to me the rat catcher is not a wolf, and now more certain the adept is not. Therefore, I am suspicious of those who would vote against the rat catcher so early. The vinter was one of the first today to do so. However, the mayor seems confident of his Centaurinity. With out this knowledge I am unfortunately resigned to cast my vote towards D'artagnan59.

mythmonster2
Nov 27, 2007, 05:51 PM
I will support the rat catcher.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 27, 2007, 06:13 PM
To the complaining:

The wolves had ample time. If I was complaining about a short night, then there would be no kill. There was a kill, rendering me completely innocent.

And the Bard brought it up first, not me. So why are you voting for me?

*jots name down on paper*

And yes, he did, so I will withdraw my vote of the ratcatcher.

merciary
Nov 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
And now we're back to square one, so what now?

D'Artagnan59
Nov 27, 2007, 06:30 PM
Random bandwagoning=automatic wolf sign.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 27, 2007, 06:48 PM
I'm more inclined to vote for PrinceScamp the innkeeper than anyone else...

Niklas
Nov 27, 2007, 07:16 PM
Hee hee hee, stoopid innkeeper, see what happens when try to kill the goblins! Ha! I say innkeeper to hang. *sticks tongue out*

Chandrasekhar
Nov 27, 2007, 08:27 PM
Indeed, the Inkeeper seems highly suspicious, trying to get the Rat Catcher killed after it became pretty obvious that the logic with the amulet was dubious.

Not that the Rat Catcher is permanently off the hook, of course.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 27, 2007, 08:29 PM
Heh.

The bard keeps me entertained, I MAKE THE WINE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, so innkeeper to hang.

Besides, I can serve drinks.

Rheinmetall
Nov 27, 2007, 10:27 PM
Duh! Why didn't the cRRystal thingy protect the RRatcatcheRRs sisteRR?

*Scratches head*

Duh! Me not know who to vote. Cannot abstain so must heaRR the cRRowd and vote innkeepeRRR.

PrinceScamp
Nov 28, 2007, 12:10 AM
Yes. I am a wolf. I have always been a wolf, I believe I was born that way, I never feasted upon hummans, only the animals in the forest. These two new wovles appeared on the eclipse However, I have not actually killed any of you. I will betray the alpha wolf if you let me live and leave safely.

Otherwise there will be one wolf and three innocents die tonight. I am the ONLY wolf that has been found out yet and another very powerful wolf may soon take my place.

Chand, I thank you for your attempts to protect me. Especially from that cursed begger. It is too bad I could not give you the gift of wolfhood you so dearly desire.

I support myself
OOC: What is stopping us from leaving? And damn you guys! I had some nice plans which included backstabbing the alpha leader! Ah well, good game.

gandhi rules
Nov 28, 2007, 12:15 AM
I want the bee' leef'.... I suppppppppp.. suppporttte thee ggggguy whoo giv' me' soooooooooo muuch beeeeeeeeeeeer.

PrinceScamp
Nov 28, 2007, 12:26 AM
No ghandi. I am sorry I cannot help you further. Goodluk with your mission. I am sorry I lied to you about not being a wolf.

gandhi rules
Nov 28, 2007, 12:43 AM
Teh innnnnkepper'sssss a wolfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? I mmmmuuuustt killll himmmm!

PrinceScamp
Nov 28, 2007, 12:44 AM
Okay that's really enough wne for you.

Since it's my last evening, it's all on the house! Everything here has got to go!

Er, that is all the drinks. The other stuff is in my will.

gandhi rules
Nov 28, 2007, 12:46 AM
Woow, your a gooooodd chappp beside that your a wolfeeee!!!!! **The fisherman seeks more wine**

PrinceScamp
Nov 28, 2007, 12:51 AM
You people are really, really weird.

shrugs

I am getting old anyways, I was not looking forward the increasing frailness one developes.

Kol.7
Nov 28, 2007, 12:59 AM
Noon 4

The early part of the morning had been another looooong debate over the rat catcher (who now has -4 votes) however, when one man voiced his suspicions of the inneeper it seemed others had been thinking the same way. (Princescamp has 6 votes). Shocking the whole town he admitted to lycanthropy but told them he would betray the others, that he was a good wolf really, but, alas, it doesn't look good for the innkeeper.

PrinceScamp
Nov 28, 2007, 02:51 AM
OOC: It's only noon!?

IC: Chand, good old buddy, have this drink on the house.

Chandrasekhar
Nov 28, 2007, 03:47 AM
How ridiculous. I want none of your drink, werewolf. This ploy to take an innocent down with you will not work, either. The trick is painfully transparent, and I doubt that even your werewolf allies will be foolish enough to defend it in public.

If you truly had a change of heart and decided to try and help the innocents' cause, you would have named your packmates and attempted to get one of them executed in your place, not simply pointed a last accusing finger at an innocent.

Mergle
Nov 28, 2007, 03:52 AM
Well, if he seeks redemption he should name his fellow wolves. Innkeeper to hang.

Nero's fire
Nov 28, 2007, 05:22 AM
A wolf in the hand is worth two in the bush. PrinceScamp to be shown to the exit of this mortal coil.

gandhi rules
Nov 28, 2007, 07:53 AM
I mmmmmmmmmmmuuustt ggeeeettt soooober... Teeelllll meeee who dieeessssss nextt....

The fisherman go to bed.

Rheinmetall
Nov 28, 2007, 08:14 AM
*Enters carrying a tray of strawberry muffins.*

Duh! InnkeepeRR admits being wolf. Since he is guilty of being wolf, then I must vote for innkeepeRR.

*Places the tray on the nearest table*

Duh! Muffins for eveRRyone!

Kol.7
Nov 28, 2007, 09:49 AM
Evening Day 4

Izipo and PrinceScamp were dragged up to the stage. The astronomer was calm, he whispered a quick prayer to Kilmorph, he seemed to have come to terms with this blatant injustice. The innkeeper however, pleaded with the people who had once called him friend, he had been a werewolf all this time and untill the eclipse no one had been murdered. I've never killed anyone,he pleaded knowing it was too late. The watchman chandrasekhar brougth the loops around their necks, walked across the stage, and pulled the lever, releasing the trap doors beneath their feet. Izipo died imiediately, but no one was looking at him, as the innkeeper began to choke his skin rippled, his body seemed to grow within seconds, his back arched as his shirt ripped, his face elongated, fur covered his back. Although before he could complete the transformation he died with a sickening crunch as his throat was crshed.

- Izipo was innocent
- PrinceScamp was a werewolf

Items: These will be given to the winner of their respective votes at noon tomorrow.

- RoK holy symbol.

gandhi rules
Nov 28, 2007, 01:19 PM
Was he a priest or something?

Kol.7
Nov 28, 2007, 04:01 PM
Night Day 5.

Werewolves I need your target. Tonight will be 24 hours long

Kol.7
Nov 29, 2007, 04:20 PM
Morning Day 5

Terror reigned in Rossgul this night. Gandhi's door was found hangining open, inside he had been hung from the rafters, the fiery symbol of the luonnator was branded on his chest. On the floor beneath him lay a smashed Amulet of FOL. The watchman did not wake up this morning on further inspection it was clear he had been poisoned. D'artagnan was found ripped apart in the street, lying in a pool of blood. Around his neck was the symbol of the lounnator.

Gandhi, D'art and Chand are all dead, all innocent. Things look grim.

Items:
Symbol of the lounnator.
Sword and armour. (armour will only fit elves/humans, sword can be used by anyone)
Silver Dagger.

EDIT: Werewolf victory iminent. Innocent total strength = 21 Werewolf Total Strength = 17.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 29, 2007, 08:25 PM
*is angry*

PrinceScamp
Nov 29, 2007, 08:30 PM
*rolls in his grave*

Tasslehoff
Nov 29, 2007, 08:52 PM
*bloody, ripped-up remains twitch*

gandhi rules
Nov 30, 2007, 07:48 AM
oh, crap...

Mergle
Nov 30, 2007, 09:01 AM
Monk to die. He tried to bandwagon innocent D'Art yesterday

{OOC: Very sick. cannot spend much time posting}

Rheinmetall
Nov 30, 2007, 12:03 PM
*Baker comes to the scene looking alarmed.*

Duh! Me claim swoRRd and aRRmoRR. Me has stRRength to use them. If theRRes going to be a fight against the wolves me wants to be pRRepared. Me is being pRRiest. join my religion now.

Duh! Every innocent peRRson in town. Please contact. Might be our last chance!

Duh! PoisoneRR. Stupid to poison innocent. Good friend watchman. If poisoneRR alive. Me believe innocent, but stupid.

Duh! Me suspect adept wolf. Me tell him about my religion. He not want to join because me tell my religion stRRong advantage against werewolf.

Duh! SilveRR dagger go to baRRd. Me belive baRRd innocent. Silver good against wolf. Dagger easy for weak muscles. But if me wRRong about baRRd may ancestors help us.

Duh! But adept cannot be wolf. Me confused. Me vote monk to die.

thomas.berubeg
Nov 30, 2007, 02:12 PM
As mayor of this town, i'll lay a claim on the Sumbol of the luonattare. it should be mounted in the center of the village as a monument of our suffering to that symbol!

we must never forget those atrocites commited by the Grigori, under the banner of the luonnatare.

I've also come to a conclusion. i beleive the Cartographer to be an enemy... maybe not a wolf, but, at the very least, a Grigori...

who are, in my eyes, nearly as bad...

Nero's fire
Nov 30, 2007, 05:39 PM
I was right yesterday just wrong about which person it was. And what may I ask would a baker use a sword and armor for? I recommond Those arms should be given to the scout. I concur that the Dagger should go to the bard.

mythmonster2
Nov 30, 2007, 05:46 PM
HOW DARE YOU? ME, A GRIGORI? It is is obvious you are a wolf, and my strength is a danger to you. If either of us ogres die, it is likely the remaining innocents will be killed! SCOUT TO DIE!

Rheinmetall
Nov 30, 2007, 06:08 PM
Duh! The gRRigori pRRobably poisoned watchman. He tRRied to convince one of them to join religion. gRRigori thought watchman was being pRRiest and poisoned him.

Mergle
Dec 01, 2007, 12:35 PM
{still sick. bleaargh}

sword and armour to baker and dagger to me

LightFang
Dec 01, 2007, 02:24 PM
{OOC: I'm back! Somebody help me think of a way to explain my lack of talking. o.o}

thomas.berubeg
Dec 01, 2007, 02:43 PM
{nice to see your back!}

Niklas
Dec 01, 2007, 02:57 PM
Now, all that death might make a poor goblin fella a bit nervous and all, but I tell y'all this - if there's one thing I know, it's him Monk fella bein' not wolfie. I support the Monk, seein' how some here likes ta think he is. Can't call y'all stoopid since I don't have any better leads meself, but y'all shouldn't vote for him, get it?

Tasslehoff
Dec 01, 2007, 03:48 PM
{LightFang: You contracted a horrid disease that attacks the vocal chords.}

Kol.7
Dec 01, 2007, 04:02 PM
Noon Day 5. (Yes only noon)

Nice to see you back btw Lightfang.

Rheinmetall
Dec 01, 2007, 04:36 PM
{LighFang. We're waiting for your mafia game thread.}

thomas.berubeg
Dec 01, 2007, 05:28 PM
I am not suer i want those arms. i am sure that there is someone better able to use them than me. if any should want them, come forth and claim them...

thomas.berubeg
Dec 01, 2007, 05:28 PM
(OOC: does my vote count twice? or am i only a tiebreaker?)

LightFang
Dec 02, 2007, 12:36 AM
{We're skipping over e350tb's Mafia in the Sky? Okay, I'll start it right now.}

Nero's fire
Dec 02, 2007, 01:52 AM
So few people have come forward with accusations today. For lack of a better choice I shall trust in the mayors wisdom, not that I believe he is right but I know him not to be a wolf. Mythmonsters quick retaliation on the mayor has also raised my suspicions so for tonight I choose the Cartographer

{Kol is there would it be possibly to get an updated living/dead count or at least a complete list of the dead?}

Rheinmetall
Dec 02, 2007, 02:48 AM
Duh! CaRRtographeRR to die. He refused to conveRRt. He is either a gRRigoRRi or wolf. Me has nothing against gRRigorRRi if they help us. But if they insist helping wolves by refusing to help the villageRRs, we not have use foRR them.

Kol.7
Dec 02, 2007, 03:26 AM
Character Player
Baker Rheinmetall
Bard Mergle
Scout Thomas.berubeg
Adept Merciary
Fletcher Allysian_Fields
Cartographer mythmonster2
Monk Nero's Fire
Rat Catcher Niklas
Painter Lightfang
Alchemist Sirtommygun

Vote Count- Cartographer 3 Scout 1 Monk 1

LightFang
Dec 02, 2007, 03:30 AM
The baker brings up a valid point. If the Grigori will not help us, then they are against us.

The Cartographer to die then.

merciary
Dec 02, 2007, 08:34 AM
Very well, despite the limited evidence say he is a wolf or Grigori there is even less saying he isn't. Cartographer to die.

mythmonster2
Dec 02, 2007, 09:32 AM
Very well, kill me if you want. But when I am in the afterlife, I will laugh while watching your city fall to the wolves.

Rheinmetall
Dec 02, 2007, 09:50 AM
Duh! Wolves not conveRRt because doing so hindeRRs theiRR chances to win. gRRigoRRi do not convert because they hate RReligion. If caRRtogRRapher is eitheRR we need him not.

Duh! If you innocent, you conveRRt now.

mythmonster2
Dec 02, 2007, 12:10 PM
Wait, you just openly admitted you are of a religion? IDIOT! You are a disgrace to orcs everywhere, turning on your own kind like some pathetic human!

Kol.7
Dec 02, 2007, 01:17 PM
Evening Day 5

The cartographer was dragged up onto the stage, he struggled briefly against the baker and fletcher's strong arms. The loop was placed around his neck, 'Any last words?' said the scout, the cartographer was silent, clenching his teeth. The mayor shrugged and the lever was pulled,

The cartographer was innocent.

Items to vote on: Ancient Map of Kuriotatia

Edit: It's now Night.

thomas.berubeg
Dec 02, 2007, 02:43 PM
{ooc: can i object? i would never be so calous as shrugging someone to thier death...}

Kol.7
Dec 03, 2007, 10:15 AM
WEREWOLF VICTORY!!!

Tonight the wolves murdered the reclusive Fletcher. In the morning the villagers collected in the main square, now there were so few survivers, who could you really trust? The ratcatcher sat on a bench in silence, his knees level with his head. Suddenly footsteps were heard coming from each entry to the main square, he started, suddenly alert and looked around, it was just the monk. Across the square, the gazes of Nero's, Lightfang and Sirtommygunn met, there was a slight nod from the painter, they began to transform once again.

In the distance, near the dwarven mining town of Ghrond, a deer paused a moment to drink from a small pond. The sky went dark and rain began to pour like a vertical river. The dwarves hurried into their tunnels, struggling to close the great, stone doors as the valley began to flood. As the deer fled for the forest, all that could be heard for miles around, was the Sound of Screaming.

Kol.7
Dec 03, 2007, 10:22 AM
:trophy:Winners: Lightfang, Sirtommygunn, Nero's Fire

:trophy2nd:Completed their target: Nero's Fire, Thomas.berubeg, Niklas, Merciary.

:trophy2nd:Best Roleplay: Brisingamen

:trophy2nd:Most Active Religion: Rheinmetall (Cult of the Dragon)

:trophy3rd: Everyone else :p

gandhi rules
Dec 03, 2007, 10:29 AM
Shouldnt i also win a victory? Though i was killed?

Kol.7
Dec 03, 2007, 10:33 AM
Which one? You never became a werewolf and CotD was a little more active later on in the game. You win the everyone else award.

Izipo
Dec 03, 2007, 11:10 AM
Fun game.
Too bad the items never really played an important part. Except the crystal, maybe.
I wasn't very active, partly due to some bad timing on my part and being quite busy with DEII.
The religion part was quite difficult, perhaps because too many of them were present. I was the RoK priest, btw. My goal was to create a gargoyle (it could spot active players at night) with Niklas' hawk. For this I needed to convert people, which I failed to do. To be honest I hardly even tried, thinking it would be near impossible.
I had thought of coming out of the closet and sacrificing myself for the cause, inciting people to convert and create the gargoyle before the Grigori could kill me in the night, but when I signed in that day, it was already too late...

D'Artagnan59
Dec 03, 2007, 11:17 AM
I was the head Lounnator, the guy who murdered gandhi.

Kol.7
Dec 03, 2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I had a lot of items and twists which were linked to personal aims and abilities. It's a shame more of them weren't used. The idea of the religions was for them all to achieve their conversion bonus near the end game. 25% of the living popualtion, with 8 people surviveing each religion would only need two people.

Izipo
Dec 03, 2007, 11:30 AM
Hmm, I see.
It's funny how things could have been different. If the Mayor had chosen D'Art instead of me that fateful night, we would have got a Werewolf and a Grigori... Gandhi would have survived the night... And we might have won the game.

If ifs and buts were nuts and candy, it would be Christmas every day.

Niklas
Dec 03, 2007, 11:41 AM
What surprises me is Nero's fire, who was a prophet and a wolf? I was certain he was not a wolf only because he had prophetic powers, knowing everything about me.

Also, how did they win already? There were five innocents alive, did they beat us in strength or what?

Rheinmetall
Dec 03, 2007, 11:41 AM
So what was the deal with the cartographer. Why didn't you convert? had you accepted the conversion I'd changed my vote immediately. The dragon would have hatched and we'd have lasted for another day.

thomas.berubeg
Dec 03, 2007, 11:55 AM
except the Mayor was a grigori... i'm pretty sure i had you fooled, rheinmetall

Chandrasekhar
Dec 03, 2007, 12:29 PM
Bah, who poisoned me? :p

gandhi rules
Dec 03, 2007, 12:33 PM
Blah i thought mayor was werewolfe and i shouldnt kill him...

Rheinmetall
Dec 03, 2007, 12:54 PM
except the Mayor was a grigori... i'm pretty sure i had you fooled, rheinmetall

I guessed the instance you said you couldn't convert.

gandhi rules
Dec 03, 2007, 01:51 PM
Aha, i thought your message wrong rhein. :(

thomas.berubeg
Dec 03, 2007, 02:13 PM
which time, in the beginning, or when i had run out of excuses and said that someone had used a power on me? (i thought that that was beleiveable :sad:)

sirtommygunn
Dec 03, 2007, 02:14 PM
Bah, who poisoned me? :p

princescamp did.

thomas.berubeg
Dec 03, 2007, 02:14 PM
You grew up in Midgar as the youngest of 13 children, from a young age you showed exceptional skill in hunting and map-reading. Years later, whilst working for a trader selling furs you were approached by a representative of Hamold Vangal the head Lounnator, who offered you a job as a spy. Bored of working in Midgar you accepted and were sent to Rossgul in the borderlands and told to pose as a hunter. Your task is to work with the Lounnator, posing as a Vintner, to root out worship in this area. The best way you can do this is to help him find out if a person has a religion or not by building up their trust. You must also obtain the Ancient Map of Kuriotatia which is currently in possession of the cartographer.

Ability: None

Item: Ancient Map of the Grigi Plains - When combined with the Ancient Map of Kuriotatia it reveals the location of the ring of Patria. This is a one use item that allows you to control the werewolves for one night by selecting who they kill. (Note anyone with intelligence over 4 can discover the Ring by combining the two maps)

Aim: Use the wolves to kill a priest and obtain their religious symbol.

Strength: 3 Inteligence: 4

Other: You can obtain a private Grigori victory with the Vintner if you destroy 3 religious items. You cannot adopt a religion.

Rheinmetall
Dec 03, 2007, 02:22 PM
which time, in the beginning, or when i had run out of excuses and said that someone had used a power on me? (i thought that that was beleiveable :sad:)

The power thing was espacially hard to buy. It was so unlikely I was sure you were lying.