View Full Version : Night of the Werewolves XI- Wolves Among Lost Sheep (Game Thread)

Pages : [1] 2

Nero's fire
Oct 21, 2007, 03:51 AM
One morning, as the townsfolk begin to shuffle out of their homes to begin the routine of their new lives, the adept returns with hands soaking in blood. His eyes seem empty and he walks stiffly, like each step is some great labour. A crowd gathers around, questions fly through the air. The adept just looks around absently and says “Dead…killed, blood everywhere”. He repeats it, each time focusing on a different person.

Allysian_Fields starts the procession to find out what spooked thomas.berubeg. It isn’t long for him to pick up the trail of blood. Amongst some of the underbrush lies the body of a man barely recognizable. Gapping wounds are found across his body, but he was alive when he crawled here, possibly trying to get back to town before giving up. “Eek blood!” cries PrinceScamp, who promptly faints.

Chandrasekhar notices something on the ground, writing. Whomever it was gave one last message using his own blood. Beasts among us, murderers, here before us. This causes some commotion amidst the crowd, fear and worry are thick in the voices. Hitti-Litti speaks up over the commotion., “Melusines will know what to do, his council has always been wise. Certainly he will be able to sort out this murder.”

“I don’t think he will be able to help us this time.” Says LightFang as she picks up a staff from next to the body, Melusines staff. It is soon decided that the first course of action is to find someone to lead this investigation, someone to be the pillar for the community. By mid day they will have a new mayor.

Day 1
Midday
The community was slow to vote but after half a day the results were clear. Niklas refused to nominate himself, but still managed to sweep the vote. The man that lead them across an ocean would lead them in this moment of desperation. The town may have been intended as a Grigorian Colony but now they were just twenty four people trying to survive.

Niklas was somber as he stood before the crowd. No mirth was given in his speech and he took his time. "This is a heinous crime, one that can't be overlooked. Look not to prejudices but for the truth, we need to find the murders, all of us. Come forth with your theories and we shall surely put the guilty to death."

He leaves the crowd with a shocked expression on their face. The adept announces later that despite rumors Melusines staff was merely that, a piece of wood that helped him get around.

NIGHT 1
The voice of the town signs out in unison the man who earlier today lead the race for mayor instead would "win" the second vote.. The butcher shall be first to be executed. The crowd gathers around the stunned butcher, few faces are friendly. They have no gallows, they have no pyre, and no one seems brave enough to strike at someone that might possess inhuman power. Instead, lead by Izipio, thomas.berubeg, and PrinceScamp he is picked up off the ground. Shortly the entire community is carrying him off to the bluff. He doesn't struggle, seems to chanting quietly to himself. He waits until they reach the top of the bluff and tears himself from the clutches of his captors. Dark energies crackle around him as he single handedly pushes the fisherman and the soldier over the edge as others dodge out of the way. The mob recovered from the shock surges at him toppling him over the face of the cliff. In a gutteral voice he curses the towns folk in an unholy language before colliding with the sharp rocks below. The soldier climbs up the face of the cliff with the fisherman clinging desperately to his back.

What ever the butcher really was, he was no werewolf.
Spoiler:
j_eps was innocent

The mob begins to disperse as the sun sets across the sea. Few feel remorse over what happened, even if he wasn't a werewolf, was he really human? The mayor stands a moment on the bluff to watch out across the ocean, longing to sail across its seas again. He notices he is clutching something tightly An Ashen Veil Holy Symbol perhaps this was the butchers source of power. He drops it quickly and wraps it in clothe. He feared touching it but it would also be dangerous to leave it for someone else to pick up, the community would decide what to do with it tomorrow until then he felt uneasy holding onto it.

It is night time, people with night time abilities PM and all werewolves submit your victims

DAY 2
MORNING
The townsfolk have an uneasy night's sleep. Several sets of heavy footfalls are heard out of peoples door ways as whatever these things are prowl the streets. Shortly after midnight a piercing cry rings through the night. Nobody leaves their house to check though, nobody to help. It was the longest night for the Niblonians.

The historian is the first to find the body. His own house was broken into and destroyed. Tables broken, bookcase toppled, dishes everywhere and a trail of blood from the bedroom. Following it, the historian found his wife still clutching a bloody rolling pin tightly. She had grown cold hours ago but the historian still cradeled her tightly in his arms as he openly wept. The cook had been their second victim.

A pale faced crowd gathered by then gathered around the entrance. The tax man however noticed something in a corner. A clump of bloodied hair, or rather fur. "Wolf's fur, a big one too by the color." The farmer said looking closely at it. Whispers renewed, could it be werewolves were actually attacking them, creatures out of children's fantasy tales? What ever it was they had another opportunity to get rid of them.

Items up for vote
AV Holy Symbol
Rolling Pin
High vote by mid day gets the Symbol at which votes will be cleared and resumed for the Rolling Pin ending at night time.

Midday 2

Voices came to life this morning over the revelation that the AV was hidding in the city. Though most of the concern turned to who would be most responsible with the symbol the townsfolk were also quick to jump on the taxman. While there was doubt if he was infected there was no doubt that he was a taxman and by his very nature should be lynched.

The symbol however grew into quite a debate, should the adept get it or would it corrupt him, or perhaps the soldier to take it for saving the fisherman last night. A few even called for the items destruction, fearing any person should fall sway. However, at the last moment the scribe spoke up and with it came the majority, however slight. The scribe has recieved the AV holy symbol.

Underneath the boisterous debate an undercurrent of whispers ran. Word had gotten around of concern about the historian. Apparently he was seen leaving his house late last night. Before her death, the cooks friends heard she was frightened of her husband.

Night Two
The day ended with no major upsets. The tax man still came out with the most votes against him. Could it be a man so unlucky to be both robbed and executed on the same day, or did the townsfolk catch a liar and murderer. Whichever the case they had a much easier time carrying away the scraggly man towards the bluff. He squirmed and twisted but to no avail, he was easily thrown over the cliff. "The puzzle! I needed one piece. NO!" were the mans last words before returning to the back to the ocean.

Spoiler:
ghandi rules, the tax man, was innocent

Definitely a less justified death then the night before but few people wept for the man. Many were confused by his words but then again the man had always been a bit eccentric, even compared with the other townsfolk. In any event the sun was setting and there were still wolves among them. Perhaps they would fair better in the morning. The mayor found no item strangely placed in his possession tonight and solemnly handed the rolling pin to the herbalist.

It is night time, no more public posting

DAY 3

MORNING
Izipio couldn't sleep, not from fear of the wolves though. Whenever he closed his eyes his mind wandered back the crash. He remembered the freezing water, the struggle but mostly the eye... So he was sitting at the table watching his pet squid swim around in its purple liquid, when another movement caught his eyes. Something outside. He ran to the door and tried to barricade it with anything he could find. A loud thud echoed through out the house just as he got the bookcase in front. The door cracked and books fell to the floor. Another one and the door splintered in half.

Three large forms jumped over the debris. Thick fur covered their bodies but they stood on two massive legs. The largest of the three reacted first, the fisherman didn't have a chance, he tried to fend himself with a pole which snapped against the head of the wolf.

Spoiler:
Izipio was the second victim

Izipio was found in the morning. A grim site much like the night before. His house though was relatively untouched. Sitting on the table was a small cylinder with purple liquid inside but not much else of note.

Its day time.

Midday 3

The navigator keeps a close eye on the adept in the town square as the man watches something swimming around in the purple liquid. While not officially the adepts yet no one has voiced an objection. Elsewhere things are less peaceful as various factions seem to be forming in the city each accusing the other of lycanthropy. Despite this there have been very few actual votes only six people have stood firm on their beliefs, the others seemingly waiting for someone to grow fangs or sprout fur.

While people have been talking in whispers, or leaving hidden messages for another, no common gossip has circulated through the town.

The mayor once more silently read over the votes gathered by the townsfolk. Certain of his imminent death the Mason had returned to his quarters until now. His mood had tempered greatly and he seemed ready to accept his fate. The town had several leading candidates throughout the day and few were certain where the chips had finally landed, who among them would be cast into the ocean tonight.

Silence took the crowd as the mayor stood. He glanced over the crowd. "I have heard the voice of the people, while I haven't heard as many as I would have liked" He seemed to gave a cool menancing glare at all who had abstained "but we have a majority. Today we shall execute the Cartographer."

The Orc grunted as the first man attempted to grab his arm, it was the most he had said in a week. He shook his arm free and walked off towards the bluff willingly as the crowd followed. He overlooked out towards the sea and addressed the audience for the last time "Foolish, peons. How quickly you have forgotten who our real enemies are. Tell me what do you think the chances of the so called masters of the sea running into jagged rocks only a mile from the coast? Did you not know of the shallow inviting beach not but a mile south. The voyage was doomed from the start. I am not one of the beasts you seek but I will go to see the great mother." With that he handed a bound scroll to the mayor before jumping off.

Spoiler:
The Cartographer was Innocent

The night comes. In the morning there will be a scroll put up for the vote. Night people, PM me your targets.

DAY 4

The night was not quiet. A little after one, a bright light quickly followed by an explosion was heard through out the village. Pieces of wall slammed into neighboring houses as the adepts house became nothing more then scorched crater. From windows people could see two figures running from the blaze very much on fire.

People left their houses earlier in the morning to investigate what had happened. There were charred remains of furniture, some still burning scattered across the street. Sifting through the debris, two bodies were found. One appeared to be untouched by the flames aside from burnt clothing but was no the less dead. The towns simple cobbler Prince Scamp was dead. Two little surprise the second corpse was almost unrecognizable. Kol. 7 inspected the body to find aside from burns large claw marks in the body. While the figure was unrecognizable a quick head count revealed it was the adept. Seems he still had a trick up his sleeve when the wolves came to visit.

Spoiler:
The adept was the third victim.
Prince Scamp was a werewolf

Any items the adept had on him were burnt to ash, however PrinceScamp had a FramedPicture of him and a strange woman smiling. The scroll would be voted on by midday and the frame by night.

Nobody in town appeared to be burned or injured in any way. While one werewolf was gone, it wasn't getting any easier to find the other two. Another day of lies, accusations and an execution awaited them.

Nero's fire
Oct 21, 2007, 03:51 AM
Archer (M,H) - merciary
Carpenter (M,H) - Rheinmetall Soldier
Citizen (F,H) - Sepuku
Doctor (M,D) - Kol.7 Soldier
Ranger (M,E) - Tasslehoff Farmer
Farmer (M,H) - cvlowe 4
Guard (M,H) - Allysian_Fields Farmer
Herbalist (M,E) - D'Artagnan59 Soldier
Historian (M,H) - Captain2
Laborer (H,F) - Hitti-Litti
Shipwright (M,L)- Catharsis Soldier
Navigator (M,L) - Niklas S: Navigator-2
Recluse (M,E) - Mergle Soldier
Scribe (M,D) - Chandrasekhar Farmer
Seamstress (F,E) - LightFang S:Navigator
Soldier (M,L) - dcbandicoot Farmer 5

Day 4
Archer (M,H) - merciary Recluse
Carpenter (M,H) - Rheinmetall
Citizen (F,H) - Sepuku
Doctor (M,D) - Kol.7 Mason
Ranger (M,E) - Tasslehoff Mason
Farmer (M,H) - cvlowe
Guard (M,H) - Allysian_Fields Mason
Herbalist (M,E) - D'Artagnan59 Mason
Shipwright (M,L)- Catharsis Mason
Mason (M,D) - sirtommygunn Soldier 7
Navigator (M,L) - Niklas
Recluse (M,E) - Mergle Mason 1
Scribe (M,D) - Chandrasekhar
Seamstress (F,E) - LightFang Mason
Soldier (M,L) - dcbandicoot 1

Executed- Mason Werewolf
Victim - None

DAY 3
Adept (M,O) - thomas.berubeg Cartographer
Carpenter (M,H) - Rheinmetall Cartographer
Citizen (F,H) - Sepuku
Cobbler (M,E) -PrinceScamp
Doctor (M,D) - Kol.7 Mason
Ranger (M,E) - Tasslehoff Cartographer
Farmer (M,H) - cvlowe
Guard (M,H) - Allysian_Fields
Herbalist (M,E) - D'Artagnan59 Mason
Historian (M,H) - Captain2 Seamstress
Mason (M,D) - sirtommygunn Recluse 4
Navigator (M,L) - Niklas Cartographer
Cartographer (M,O) - a_propagandist 5
Recluse (M,E) - Mergle Mason 2
Scribe (M,D) - Chandrasekhar Cartographer
Seamstress (F,E) - LightFang Cartographer 1
Soldier (M,L) - dcbandicoot

Executed- Cartographer Innocent
Victim - Adept
Other Means - PrinceScamp Werewolf

Day 2

Adept (M,O) - thomas.berubeg Soldier
Carpenter (M,H) - Rheinmetall Soldier
Citizen (F,H) - Sepuku
Cobbler (M,E) -PrinceScamp
Doctor (M,D) - Kol.7 Taxman 1
Ranger (M,E) - Tasslehoff Taxman
Farmer (M,H) - cvlowe
Fisherman (M,H) - Izipo Taxman
Guard (M,H) - Allysian_Fields Historian
Herbalist (M,E) - D'Artagnan59 Taxman
Historian (M,H) - Captain2 1
Laborer (H,F) - Hitti-Litti Soldier
Mason (M,D) - sirtommygunn Taxman 2
Navigator (M,L) - Niklas Doctor
Cartographer (M,O) - a_propagandist
Recluse (M,E) - Mergle Mason 2
Scribe (M,D) - Chandrasekhar
Seamstress (F,E) - LightFang
Soldier (M,L) - dcbandicoot Taxman 4
Tax Man (M,D)- gandhi rules Soldier 6
Executed- Taxman Innocent
Victim- Izipio

ITEMS: AV Holy Symbol Chandrasekhar
Rolling Pin Herbalist
Small Cylinder Adept
Scroll Navigator
Picture Frame Broken

Day 1

Adept (M,O) - thomas.berubeg Chandrasekhar 1 Butcher
Archer (M,H) - merciary
Butcher (M,H) - j_eps 2 10
Carpenter (M,H) - Rheinmetall
Citizen (F,H) - Sepuku
Cobbler (M,E) -PrinceScamp Niklas Butcher
Cook (F,O) - Brisingamen j_eps
Doctor (M,D) - Kol.7 Chandrasekhar Butcher
Ranger (M,E) - Tasslehoff Navigator Butcher
Farmer (M,H) - cvlowe
Fisherman (M,H) - Izipo Navigator Butcher
Guard (M,H) - Allysian_Fields j_eps
Herbalist (M,E) - D'Artagnan59 Butcher
Laborer (H,F) - Hitti-Litti Hitti-Litti 1 Butcher
Shipwright (M,L)- Catharsis navigator Mason
Mason (M,D) - sirtommygunn Butcher 3
Navigator (M,L) - Niklas 6 Butcher
Cartographer (M,O) - a_propagandist 1
Recluse (M,E) - Mergle Butcher
Scribe (M,D) - Chandrasekhar Niklas 2 Mason
Seamstress (F,E) - LightFang a_propagandist Mason
Soldier (M,L) - dcbandicoot Niklas Tax man
Tax Man (M,D)- gandhi rules gandhi rules 1

Executed j_eps innocent
Victim Brisingamen

Votes: Execution Mayor Item
_________

Nero's fire
Oct 21, 2007, 03:52 AM
Morning: 8 pm EST 30 Oct
Midday: 8 pm EST 31 Oct
Night: 8 pm EST 32 Oct.

This day will be a full 48 hours due to the delayed morning post possibly through off peoples schedules

Voting accurate up to post

PrinceScamp
Oct 21, 2007, 04:17 AM
(OOC: My name's one word not two)

PrinceScamp wakes up a short distance away out of side of the horrific discovery to find Brisingamen waving a vial of salts and spices under his nose.

"Ugh, how embarrasing. I, I havn't feinted in years. Not even after seeing the destruction of the ships.

Thanks Brisingamen"

thomas.berubeg
Oct 21, 2007, 08:23 AM
My master... The people needed you. i needed you... i ask, what chance do we have if even the great melusine was caught unawares. i will take his spell book and try to discover spells to protect us from the beasts...

Brisingamen
Oct 21, 2007, 09:11 AM
What a truly horrible crime this is. My fellow gentleman and ladies (smirks), who would perpetrate such a thing. We must not tarry in ridding of this curse, but foolish action would be....*shakes head*
For now I will place a vote and see what others' opinions are...why not the butcher j_eps?

Catharsis
Oct 21, 2007, 09:40 AM
The shipwright wanders through the town centre, mumbling to himself. In his arms he cradles a plank, a remnant from a ship he had built - not one of the three that had crashed and deposited these crew on the strange new continent, but one from long ago - better times. Saner times.

Sheeee! What shay ye, Max? This fellow ha' obviously crashded offa them pointy underbrushy rockies thar! Human shell no way matchable ta fine crafted wood hull, no shiree.

What'sh that ye say? Wolfies? Well I never, Max, you always know sho much 'bout these thingies. Maybe you is the wolfy! But no... fine ship's wood would never betray old me.

What we needsh is a fine mayor, ta lead us inter wherever we is goin'! And who makes a better leader than a fine Lanunununian navigator? Lead us ta the sea of truthiness, Knickerless.

{Note: a cookie to anyone who knows why the plank is called 'Max'.}

Allysian_Fields
Oct 21, 2007, 10:43 AM
I say j_eps for mayor.

Hitti-Litti
Oct 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
I nominate myself for the mayor! If you'll elect me, I'll give you all a lapdance(I'm female, remember :D)!

gandhi rules
Oct 21, 2007, 11:08 AM
DONT vote Hitti for mayor folks, he's just the werewolfe!

One who can take a look at the money going there and there should be me!

(I VOTE ME FOR MAYOR!

thomas.berubeg
Oct 21, 2007, 11:11 AM
I think, if anyone, we should have a cultured, sophisticated person as mayor... i do not, of course, refer to myself, but to the Scribe, Chandresekhar. he should lead us in these dark times.

Tasslehoff
Oct 21, 2007, 11:24 AM
The Navigator should lead, most definitely.

Catharsis
Oct 21, 2007, 11:36 AM
{Remember the rules, everyone: mayoral votes are in blue, item votes in red, execution votes in plain bold.}

Pshaw! What's this I be hearin'? A tax man in charge? I s'pose ye knows a lot 'bout 'charge', though, don't ye?

Tell me, taxy, who's this tax goin' to, anyways? We don't have no government here. That's why we be electin' a mayor! By the Octopus Overlords, how've ye been gettin' away with it, shcallywagger?

The shipwright walks off. Onlookers can't help noticing that he seems to be making... rowing motions, as he walks.

Kol.7
Oct 21, 2007, 11:42 AM
'I wish there was something i could have done for the old mayor. Yet sadly it is surely clear to all of us that he was has been attacked by a werewolf, such a vicious and dispicable attack is unfortunately beyond the skill of even the best of doctors. For now I shall vote for gandhi rules the scribe because it is surel of the greatest importance that what few resources we have here are not squandered.'

Catharsis
Oct 21, 2007, 11:55 AM
{Nero, I notice that since Tasslehoff and I voted for 'navigator' and not 'Niklas', our votes haven't been counted. (I.e. there's no little '2' by Niklas's name.) Is there a reason for that?}

Doc, ye're gettin' frazzlied by that thar doctorin' work! Gandhi rules is the tax man, not the shcriber.

LightFang
Oct 21, 2007, 11:58 AM
The seamstress is still clutching the staff, but she grins a bit inside because she didn't faint whereas PrinceScamp was now being awoken. Silly cobbler.

Her voice is surprisingly cultured for a seamstress and in fact no one can even really remember watching her actually sew or even hold a needle; she also seems to spend quite a bit of time upstairs in the sewing room measuring strapping young lads and getting their sizes.

Well, well, who to lead us now. Obviously, these are dark, unforeseen times. So we must have a cartographer lead us. a_propagandist for mayor.

Kol.7
Oct 21, 2007, 12:04 PM
'Oh so he is.. I must apologise.. I'm afraid I had quite a fright when I saw the poor mayor like that. I change my vote to Chandrasekhar the scribe. I think I need to go and have a lie down'
Kol.7 smiles faintly at Catharsis and slowly walks off in the direction of his house

Niklas
Oct 21, 2007, 12:24 PM
The old Lanun Navigator looks at the murder site with a grim, if somewhat queasy, expression.

I forsee much blood will flow before we get to the bottom of this. And to think of the information we have lost, that could have saved us now, to know who was with us on our journey.

He nods his acceptance and gratitude to the Shipwright and the Ranger.

Anyone crying out for the mayoral seat so shortly after the demise of our last mayor is certainly unfit to lead us. Simple luck seekers, you would bring us naught but fracture and blood. I will not nominate myself, though others have already mentioned my name. If it is the will of the village, I will accept the position, and cast my vote on myself. I do belive I would help maintain a rational approach to the hunt we have ahead of us, for as a navigator I have learnt to always keep my calme. But if someone else strikes you as better for the task, someone with the necessary skills, I will lay my vote with the will of the village, that we not be fractured in this matter.

{ Anyone else find the Doctor (M,D) line amusing? ;) }

Rheinmetall
Oct 21, 2007, 01:28 PM
The carpenter looks at the corpse and shakes his head.

"So it has begun again. I feared this day would come."

sirtommygunn
Oct 21, 2007, 02:24 PM
wow thats some bloodbath i wonder who did such a dreadful deed.

anyway i dont have any idea who to vote for mayor so i abstain

Catharsis
Oct 21, 2007, 02:30 PM
{Just a note, Nero: you've put the little blue 2 next to my name instead of Niklas's. Although I appreciate you trying to rig the vote, I don't think everyone else would. :p}

Allysian_Fields
Oct 21, 2007, 02:44 PM
{ Anyone else find the Doctor (M,D) line amusing? ;) }

{that is what we get for having dwarves for doctors ;D Silly dwarves...}

dcbandicoot
Oct 21, 2007, 03:47 PM
Niklas gets my vote. What's so wrong with having a Lanun as our mayor?

Chandrasekhar
Oct 21, 2007, 04:34 PM
{Scribe Chandrasekhar for mayor? Didn't you all learn from last time you let that happen? ;)}

The dwarven Scribe straightens up from his close examination of the bloody letters, letting out a disappointed 'humph' through his beard as he does so.

Melusine, Melusine... a shame he couldn't just write out the names of his attackers, but maybe he didn't have a chance to see them. Hum... Me for mayor? No, thank you, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I just don't have the 'stature' of a leader, so to speak. A Navigator, on the other hand, would seem much more well-suited to the job. Let's get this election over with so we can set about rooting out these damnable murderers.

PrinceScamp
Oct 21, 2007, 04:58 PM
EDIT: Huh, no other posts, so I'm adding my RP into this one.

IC: Navigaotr Niklas for mayor, if he could navigate his way across an ocean, I do not see why he can't be a good mayor.

Kol.7
Oct 22, 2007, 03:58 AM
The doctor returns from his house. HIs eyes appear bloodshot. He looks tired and carefully ignores remarks from some members of the town who seem to find something funny about a dwarf being a doctor {OOC: lol}

Hum... Me for mayor? No, thank you, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I just don't have the 'stature' of a leader, so to speak.

Well I say a dwarf can be mayor as well as any man can! Although if you really don't want to be mayor, perhaps there is someone else suitable to lead this town.

Seeing as Nibelheim is a Grigori colony I'm really not sure if our esteemed navigator here should really bemayor. After all the majority of the Lanun on the ships were simply hired to sail us to this new land. A Grigorian should be mayor.

(For now, I remove my vote from the scribe.)

Hitti-Litti
Oct 22, 2007, 04:35 AM
{Scribe Chandrasekhar for mayor? Didn't you all learn from last time you let that happen? ;)}

Yeah, you should elect me as the mayor! Nothing bad has happened when I've been the mayor, right? :D

Izipo
Oct 22, 2007, 04:39 AM
A fishing pole resting on his shoulder and holding a string of fishes in the other, the fisherman drops them by his side and turns ghostly pale after hearing about the events.
After a while, he regains enough composure to finally speak.

It should be important for a mayor to have consensus, so Navigator Niklas you get my vote too. A man that knows how to navigate the oceans should be able to sail us out of this storm. Speaking of which, only a Butcher could bring such carnage on someone.

As for the staff, we have no magicians among us, maybe the scribe will be able to figure out something. If not, then we should bury Melusine with his staff, for a craftsman needs his tools, even in the afterlife.

{@Catharsis : Cookie, yum. Because of the time, or the number ? 6,62.10E-34 , right ?}

Niklas
Oct 22, 2007, 05:19 AM
{@Catharsis : Cookie, yum. Because of the time, or the number ? 6,62.10E-34 , right ?}
{ Doh, why didn't I see that one. :wallbash: :lol: }

Nero's fire
Oct 22, 2007, 06:24 AM
The community was slow to vote but after half a day the results were clear. Niklas refused to nominate himself, but still managed to sweep the vote. The man that lead them across an ocean would lead them in this moment of desperation. The town may have been intended as a Grigorian Colony but now they were just twenty four people trying to survive.

Niklas was somber as he stood before the crowd. No mirth was given in his speech and he took his time. "This is a heinous crime, one that can't be overlooked. Look not to prejudices but for the truth, we need to find the murders, all of us. Come forth with your theories and we shall surely put the guilty to death."

He leaves the crowd with a shocked expression on their face. The adept announces later that despite rumors Melusines staff was merely that, a piece of wood that helped him get around.

Kol.7
Oct 22, 2007, 11:45 AM
{Ok so we not voting for the staff yeah?}

thomas.berubeg
Oct 22, 2007, 11:50 AM
Yup... a block of dead wood. he kept it around because everyone thought a powerful archmage should have one... and it does look pretty good.

Catharsis
Oct 22, 2007, 12:21 PM
{Izipo: Congratulations, you win 6.63x10-34 of a cookie. :goodjob:}

Well sheeeee doggy! That's some fine campaignin' Knickerless, ye'll make a fine mayor, or my name isn't... whatever it is!

Wolfy votin'! What say ye, Max?

Max, as ever, remains silent and thoughtful.

That's shure some thinkin' there, Max! Don't want no abstainin', does we, even on mayoral doodad, votin'. I never liked the looks of that mason sirtommygunn neither. Brickin', mortar, brick on brick, on the lands all day, insteada bein' out on the high seases like he should be, in good ship's wood. Ye dogs! Hang him high, I say, for he is wolf.

dcbandicoot
Oct 22, 2007, 12:42 PM
Pah, death and taxes, death and taxes, and the man who ensures the latter wants to lead us? Tax Man to the gallows!

The soldier cringed. He'd killed many-a-foe before, and difficult as the thought of voting for villagers was at all, hesitation wouldn't help now.

gandhi rules
Oct 22, 2007, 01:50 PM
Why are you lynching me? Have i done anything wrong in this? Is it because i didn't look over your cash loan?

Herbalist D'Aagnan has been out in the woods for too long. He maybe got infected there?

thomas.berubeg
Oct 22, 2007, 02:10 PM
Ghandi... if anyone has spent to much time out in the wilderness, it's the ranger. however, i do not think he is much of a villain (though how much anyone can know this early in the proceedings...) However, the Butcher is a menacing figure...

PrinceScamp
Oct 22, 2007, 02:36 PM
Ki8lling some animals for food, the ones you have hunted yourself, for survival, is fine. However raising animals for the sole pupose of butchering them is despicable. This is a Butcher's work! Lynch him!

sirtommygunn
Oct 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
That's shure some thinkin' there, Max! Don't want no abstainin', does we, even on mayoral doodad, votin'. I never liked the looks of that mason sirtommygunn neither. Brickin', mortar, brick on brick, on the lands all day, insteada bein' out on the high seases like he should be, in good ship's wood. Ye dogs! Hang him high, I say, for he is wolf.

you are suspicious of me for doing my job? and what exactly does masonary have to do with lycanthropy?

im not gonna vote for you as i think your just a madman lookin for blood

Kol.7
Oct 22, 2007, 03:08 PM
Hmm it is a shame that someone will have to hang, but is the only way we'll ever catch the wolf. Now, I don't think it can possibly be sirtommygun, who ever heard of a dwarf werewolf anyway.

I vote for Catharsis. It's kinda suspicious how he talks to that bit of wood all the time.

gandhi rules
Oct 22, 2007, 03:14 PM
Fine then, hang the butcher

D'Artagnan59
Oct 22, 2007, 03:32 PM
Just because I gather herbs in the wilderness doesn't mean that I'm a werewolf. I'm a simple elven herbalist, searching for the right herbs.

I just do my job, and the tax collector thinks I should die for it.

And yes, the butcher raises sweet little animals to chop up. A barbaric practice. Put yourself over animals if you need to survive (I prefer vegetables and fruits, but I do eat my share of meat when I'm absolutely starving, hunted from the wild), but never raise animals to kill.

Tasslehoff
Oct 22, 2007, 05:12 PM
The Butcher fails to respect animal life, slaughtering and killing livestock just like- what a coincidence- wolves do. Kill him.

Mergle
Oct 22, 2007, 05:41 PM
I want only to be left in peace. The obvious person of violence seems to be the butcher

Niklas
Oct 22, 2007, 06:13 PM
While I have no credible leads at all, the search must go on. And the Butcher has drawn enough attention that attempting to save his life now would be nigh impossible - and I see no real reason to.

sirtommygunn
Oct 22, 2007, 06:15 PM
im sorry about this butcher

Chandrasekhar
Oct 22, 2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah, you should elect me as the mayor! Nothing bad has happened when I've been the mayor, right? :D

{We should have a bad-mayorathon just for old times' sake. :p}

An angry snort comes from below, and the Scribe stands up as straight as his little body will allow.

Cowards! The lot of you, cowards. If anything could make it obvious that the Butcher is innocent, isn't this it? Granted, the case against the Mason is not much better, but my vote will go against him. I smell a rat (or perhaps a wolf) here, and if I must make myself into a scapegoat to see this through, so be it.

sirtommygunn
Oct 22, 2007, 07:07 PM
scribe i must ask you, why vote for me? all ive done is bandwagon the butcher (which i have apoloigized for) sense he is as good as dead. the others bring up proof of their accusations (poor proof as it may be) yours just seems to try and find a scapegoat for the butcher.

i am making this point now so that you will not try to kill me tomarrow.

LightFang
Oct 22, 2007, 07:34 PM
The Seamstress isn't particularly happy that her brilliant suggestion was completely ignored, but then again, she's never let such an inconsequential detail as that throw her off. She's completely fine with the navigator being mayor. Navigator, cartographer, they all had to work together.

But the butcher being executed! That was not good. Her eyes blazed.

Listen! The butcher is just a butcher. Sure, all you holier-than-thou types might be able to say "No, it's terrible, what a sin!", but come on, feel your teeth. They're made for chewin' meat.

I'll submit to the idea that the mason should be executed in lieu of the butcher.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 22, 2007, 07:41 PM
[i]but come on, feel your teeth. They're made for chewin' meat.

especially mine the adept pulls grins adn shows off his fine, shjarp orcish teeth. however, i beleive that at this stage of the investigation, it is not right to change one's votes on the basis of no proof.

so, i keep my vote for the butcher... and i'm pretty sure miz Bris is quite able to cut and cook our meat.:p

sirtommygunn
Oct 22, 2007, 07:55 PM
The Seamstress isn't particularly happy that her brilliant suggestion was completely ignored, but then again, she's never let such an inconsequential detail as that throw her off. She's completely fine with the navigator being mayor. Navigator, cartographer, they all had to work together.

But the butcher being executed! That was not good. Her eyes blazed.

Listen! The butcher is just a butcher. Sure, all you holier-than-thou types might be able to say "No, it's terrible, what a sin!", but come on, feel your teeth. They're made for chewin' meat.

I'll submit to the idea that the mason should be executed in lieu of the butcher.

once again, your doing the same thing they are doing only with less proof.

Nero's fire
Oct 22, 2007, 08:43 PM
{OOC: Sepuku has signed up as the resident citizen}

Kol.7
Oct 23, 2007, 03:02 AM
In order to protect my freind the mason I'm changing my vote to the Butcher Sorry butcher but I'm afraid, like most of the elven comunity here, I don't approve of what you do. (Unusually for a dwarf I don't eat red meat although chicken and fish is fine)

Your nothing more than a sadistic murderer and you haveno place in this community!

Hitti-Litti
Oct 23, 2007, 04:41 AM
I also agree with the others, the Butcher shall die. If you're right, I'll give you all a lapdance!

merciary
Oct 23, 2007, 04:51 AM
(Hi I'm back, my computer decided to die on me there but, I got it running again. I apologize to the GM's for messing any of there games up.)

Well, that was a great nap. *looks around* Did I miss anything?

Nero's fire
Oct 23, 2007, 06:38 AM
The voice of the town signs out in unison the man who earlier today lead the race for mayor instead would "win" the second vote.. The butcher shall be first to be executed. The crowd gathers around the stunned butcher, few faces are friendly. They have no gallows, they have no pyre, and no one seems brave enough to strike at someone that might possess inhuman power. Instead, lead by Izipio, thomas.berubeg, and PrinceScamp he is picked up off the ground. Shortly the entire community is carrying him off to the bluff. He doesn't struggle, seems to chanting quietly to himself. He waits until they reach the top of the bluff and tears himself from the clutches of his captors. Dark energies crackle around him as he single handedly pushes the fisherman and the soldier over the edge as others dodge out of the way. The mob recovered from the shock surges at him toppling him over the face of the cliff. In a gutteral voice he curses the towns folk in an unholy language before colliding with the sharp rocks below. The soldier climbs up the face of the cliff with the fisherman clinging desperately to his back.

What ever the butcher really was, he was no werewolf.
j_eps was innocent

The mob begins to disperse as the sun sets across the sea. Few feel remorse over what happened, even if he wasn't a werewolf, was he really human? The mayor stands a moment on the bluff to watch out across the ocean, longing to sail across its seas again. He notices he is clutching something tightly An Ashen Veil Holy Symbol perhaps this was the butchers source of power. He drops it quickly and wraps it in clothe. He feared touching it but it would also be dangerous to leave it for someone else to pick up, the community would decide what to do with it tomorrow until then he felt uneasy holding onto it.

It is night time, people with night time abilities PM and all werewolves submit your victims

Nero's fire
Oct 24, 2007, 06:38 AM
The townsfolk have an uneasy night's sleep. Several sets of heavy footfalls are heard out of peoples door ways as whatever these things are prowl the streets. Shortly after midnight a piercing cry rings through the night. Nobody leaves their house to check though, nobody to help. It was the longest night for the Niblonians.

The historian is the first to find the body. His own house was broken into and destroyed. Tables broken, bookcase toppled, dishes everywhere and a trail of blood from the bedroom. Following it, the historian found his wife still clutching a bloody rolling pin tightly. She had grown cold hours ago but the historian still cradeled her tightly in his arms as he openly wept. The cook had been their second victim.

A pale faced crowd gathered by then gathered around the entrance. The tax man however noticed something in a corner. A clump of bloodied hair, or rather fur. "Wolf's fur, a big one too by the color." The farmer said looking closely at it. Whispers renewed, could it be werewolves were actually attacking them, creatures out of children's fantasy tales? What ever it was they had another opportunity to get rid of them.

Items up for vote
AV Holy Symbol
Rolling Pin
High vote by mid day gets the Symbol at which votes will be cleared and resumed for the Rolling Pin ending at night time.

gandhi rules
Oct 24, 2007, 08:33 AM
Someone stole my special item! It's someone who have a special ability to steal. I beg you all to watch out and keep an eye open, i dont know who it is, but i'll get both him and the werewolves, i promise! :mad:

Also, i want the AV holy symbol to go to Soldier, since he deserves it.

The rolling pin looks pretty unusable, so, the recluse can have it.

I also vote on the Recluse!

Kol.7
Oct 24, 2007, 10:34 AM
Someone stole your item?
There is a thief among us!

I say the next man to hang is the recluse[. I mean what do we really know about him? Nothing!

And I saw him walking off deep into the woods yesterday after we found Melusine dead. Don't trust him, he's surely the werewolf!

Catharsis
Oct 24, 2007, 10:58 AM
Sheeee! That rolling pin, fine wood, good wood it is. I wants it! But that Ashy Veil doodad is bad ju-ju. I says the tax man has it. He be evil enough to make goodly use of it, know what I means? Don't think I didn't see that vote change, taxy. What beef have ye against the herbalist, anyway? An' speakin' of beef -

The shipwright pulls some salted beef out of his underpants and gnaws on it. The lack of a butcher isn't getting him down.

Ahhh, salty goodness from the seases! Mason sirtommygunn, why's ye bein' so defensive, eh? One, two, three votes an' yer at our throats like... like a wolfie! Chuck 'im, chuck 'im I say! Sheeeee!

Mergle
Oct 24, 2007, 11:35 AM
You are mistaken, friend Dwarf. I did not go into the woods. I forsook them long ago for the glory of the seas.

The shipwright is wise as befits one who wrestles with the waves. I follow his advice on Mason sirtommygun.

Rheinmetall
Oct 24, 2007, 11:35 AM
I will take the ashen veil *Spits* cursed symbol. For I have the means to dispose it properly.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 11:41 AM
A soldier? keep the AV symbol? I don't know... no matter how powerful and strong willed he is, i think that he will not be able to resist corruption by so powerful a symbol of evil. i propose to take it, and bind it in as many locks and wards i know, (and i'll look for others in melusine's books...) and hid it in a place of power i know in the ruins of the great city beyond our walls.
So, I to get the AV symbol
as to who to hang, i do not know, but we'll see if anyone slips up during the day, and says something incriminating.

Ahh, my poor orcish kin, We'll miss your cooking...

Rheinmetall
Oct 24, 2007, 11:53 AM
Nothing good has ever come from any ashen veil. Why do you insist having a symbol that is clearly dangerous?

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 11:58 AM
i do not insiste... i merely say that i am more competant in holding magical items than others. i do not intend to use it or keep it. i intend to hid it deep within the ruins, away from everyone else, sourrounded by wards against evil magic.

if the people do not want me to have it, then i will assist the one who has it in any way i can.

dcbandicoot
Oct 24, 2007, 12:05 PM
I'll take the symbol. I have fought off many followers of the Ashen Veil, and it is about time i extracted some revenge.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 12:08 PM
Rheinmetal... what are your means to get rid of it? and dcbandicoot... you do not know the corrupting power. nobody doubts your good intentions, but the symbol is not jstu a symbol... it is a repostiory of demonic powers.

gandhi rules
Oct 24, 2007, 12:12 PM
I'm parted. In a desperate looking for the thief, i maybe should still vote at Recluse

Izipo
Oct 24, 2007, 12:15 PM
Hmmm, werewolves ? And a thief ?
What have we done to deserve this ?
And what did the soldier do to deserve the AV symbol ?
{I'm out of my depth here, what's this AV symbol ?? Something to do with FfH I guess. Too bad I never played that }
I'll reserve my votes for now and wait until I gather more information.

gandhi rules
Oct 24, 2007, 12:17 PM
Notice the wile touch of sarcasm when i made this vote
Also, i want the AV holy symbol to go to Soldier, since he deserves it.

Allysian_Fields
Oct 24, 2007, 01:45 PM
A thief? Must be a very tricky person indeed.

The historian has been very quiet lately.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 02:00 PM
OOC: can i claim the next NOTW?

Kol.7
Oct 24, 2007, 02:02 PM
I think we must be careful who we give this vile object to.

The soldier, strong as he may be, simply does have the willpower to resist such a trinket and who knows, maybe he is secretlly a worshipper of the ashen veil as well. Maybe it is the ashen veil, and not werewolves at all who are striking out against us!

I, myself forsook Kilmorph long ago in favour of grigori ways. I promise you now such a thing cannot corrupt me!

Please give me the ashen veil symbol, simply to avoid any harm to innocent civillians untrained to resist such strange powers.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 02:05 PM
and... who are you to have the competence to deal with this power?

I vote to lynch the Soldier

Izipo
Oct 24, 2007, 02:12 PM
I don't get it...
Why do we have to give the veil to anyone ? Why don't we just destroy it in the town square ? I will vote for the one who will destroy it in front of others.
If noone can do that, despite previous claims, then there is some terrible evil afoot and all that claimed it, want the item for other (evil) purposes.
Doctor, I ask you, how can you be sure your hands are righteous ?

And why kill the recluse ? Is it a hunch, is it something else ? Did the evil masters told you to do it ? Who is the enemy here really ?
Tax man, more than being useless here, you seem to be a danger to us all. First you try to claim mayorship, and then try to start a bandwagon on someone with hardly any explanation...

The fisherman shakes his head in despair and confusion before coming to a decision.

I say the Tax man should hang !
And the shipwright can have the Rolling pin if he thinks he can use it.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 02:17 PM
Hmmm, werewolves ? And a thief ?
What have we done to deserve this ?
And what did the soldier do to deserve the AV symbol ?
{I'm out of my depth here, what's this AV symbol ?? Something to do with FfH I guess. Too bad I never played that }
I'll reserve my votes for now and wait until I gather more information.

Ashen viel:
a handy link to FFH wiki (http://civ4wiki.com/wiki/index.php/FfH_The_Ashen_Veil_%28Religion%29)

PrinceScamp
Oct 24, 2007, 02:23 PM
The Adept thomas.berubeg seems to be the only one of us here who is qualified to destroy or at least protect the Ashen Veil.

The Doctor Kol.7 should get the Rolling Pin, it could be useful for mixing medicines.

Kol.7
Oct 24, 2007, 02:31 PM
My Friend, it is the people who meddle in magic who first discovered the veil!

The adept may well have good intentions but, like all magic types, they will seek to use it's power for good instead of destroying it. The vile trinket will corrupt him!

btw thanks for the rollingpin, I'm sure it will be helpful

Izipo
Oct 24, 2007, 02:34 PM
{thanks Thomas for the link :goodjob: I meant to look for it, but got caught up in stuff.
So, clearly the Ashen Veil are bad demonists. So, they're the enemy right ? }

D'Artagnan59
Oct 24, 2007, 02:38 PM
I've been needing a rolling pin for quite some time now to make herbs for you all. I deserve the rolling pin.

Kol.7
Oct 24, 2007, 02:43 PM
Our townhas been ifiltrated by veil worshippers! We must not let the symbol fall into their hands!

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 02:52 PM
The adept may well have good intentions but, like all magic types, they will seek to use it's power for good instead of destroying it. The vile trinket will corrupt him!

that is why i will not use it, nor allow anyone else to use it. i will bind it, and lock it's power's within it, so noe can use it nor be corrupted by it.

Kol.7 to have the Pin

Izipo
Oct 24, 2007, 02:54 PM
{Okay it's all starting to make sense now...}
The doctor is right, magicians will be fooled by the power of the veil in thinking they can harness it. And then, we will be in very deep trouble.
I will trust the doctor for now {well, what did you expect seeing what my real job is} and say Kol.7 should have the veil.
And if I may, I advise people to root out evil if they see it. The Ashen Veil followers must not gain a foothold in our village.

Catharsis
Oct 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
Our townhas been ifiltrated by veil worshippers! We must not let the symbol fall into their hands!

For shurely, but how do we know who they be? Throwin' around accusations don't get us enny closer.

{Fahgoodnessake, people, it's not that hard. Red = item, blue = mayor. :lol:}

Kol.7
Oct 24, 2007, 03:01 PM
My friends, as Izipo said, we must root out the veil from our town before it is too late. And I have reason to believe the taxman is one of the infiltrators. I apologise to the recluse for supecting him, The tax man must hang!

Kol.7
Oct 24, 2007, 03:05 PM
I says the tax man has it.

Catharsis, how can you possibly be prepared to givesuch a clearly evil man this artifact. He will use it to corrupt us all. Remember what he did to Melusine! And trhe Cook!

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 03:08 PM
that's just an assumption... nobody knows for sure that the tax man is a wolf. i, for one, until there is moer evidence in any direction, will keep my vote on the soldier.

Catharsis
Oct 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
Calm yeself, doc.

The shipwright rests upon Max and frowns.

I don't know what ye claim to know, doc. Perhaps ye have valid reason ter believe that yarn ye be spinnin' 'bout the tax man, an' if so I apologises to ye. But ter be honest, so far the only evidence I've seen 'gainst ol' taxy there is "He's a tax man, they're evil". Granted, I don't be likin' 'im an' 'is practice any more'n I likes getting a hypodermic shoved up me poop deck, but I reason that any wolf lookin' to disguise 'imself as a respected member of a fledglin' community would be a fool to pick a tax man of all things. :lol:

Besides, as the votin' looks ter be standin', ye would be gettin' yer hands on both items. I'd rather they be spread out a bit, know what I means? Sheeee.

sirtommygunn
Oct 24, 2007, 03:19 PM
catharsis why are you so obsessed with killing me? and why do people follow sombody who is definatly out of his mind. i am not the werewolf you are seeking, i am a simple mason trying to live through this werewolf attack.

the kill votes are few so im chosen to die by 2 crazies, great. ill vote for the taxman who has nothing to offer the village but loss of money

Izipo
Oct 24, 2007, 03:24 PM
Hmm, you have a point there, Shipwright. But what if the beast was hiding in plain sight, to fool us all.
Besides, I find it suspicious that the tax man proposes the Soldier to have the veil, "because he deserves it", and then having the soldier claiming the item. What's this ? teamplay ? Or people clearly intent on keeping the evil item for themselves. All of you that voted to hang the Soldier, I ask : Who is the soldier's master ?
Moreover, does this village REALLY needs a taxman ? We already lost a butcher and a cook...

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 03:26 PM
in my opinion, a tax man is never needed, and i must admit that that "team "play is odd... however, the soldier is involved in that too, so... i'll maintian my vote. i do not beleive wolevs are our only threat.

Kol.7
Oct 24, 2007, 03:28 PM
Indeed. I agree with Izipo. We really must not let the artifact return to the hands of the veil.
Also, I feel the rolling pin would be more use to the herbalist then myself. I expect he'll need it for making hispotions and what-not.

Rheinmetall
Oct 24, 2007, 03:45 PM
[OOC] How many hours till night?

Catharsis
Oct 24, 2007, 03:54 PM
Moreover, does this village REALLY needs a taxman ? We already lost a butcher and a cook...

Needs a taxman more'n it needs a werewolf, way I sees it.

What's this ? teamplay ?

and i must admit that that "team "play is odd...

Indeed. I agree with Izipo.

:lol: I loves a bit of irony, me.

But I'll go along with ye, just this once... the 'erbalist can 'ave the rolling pin (it ain't good ship's wood anyways) an' I remove me vote fer the tax man ter have the Ashy Veil thing. Ye can all decide who be gettin' it, I don't know.

[OOC] How many hours till night?

{Quite a lot. It isn't midday yet, is it?}

thomas.berubeg
Oct 24, 2007, 04:11 PM
Forum Games: CFC's third friendliest forum!

OOC: what are the first two?

merciary
Oct 24, 2007, 04:30 PM
I don't trust anyone with the symbol destroy it on the spot (in public). As for who to die I have reason to suspect the Recluse

D'Artagnan59
Oct 24, 2007, 04:58 PM
I agree.

The Tax Man is not only evil, he is a racist *******.

He has voted for an elf once, jumped on the bandwagon for an innocent, and now he's voting for another elf.

Catharsis, if you give the Tax Man the Ashen Veil symbol, he is sure to kill all elves.

Destroy the dang object now!

Chandrasekhar
Oct 24, 2007, 05:19 PM
{We're voting on the symbol now, and we'll vote for the rolling pin after midday, so item votes now should be based only on the Veil symbol.}

The Scribe climbs up on top of a handy stump to better address the crowd.

People of Grigori, hear me! Are we simple Bannor, to blindly strike out against that which we deem evil without any thought to the consequences? The Grigori are a people focused on freedom from religious dogma, so I would hope that we can look at things objectively here. Surely this symbol of the Ashen Veil must contain some sort of power, else our "dearly departed" Butcher would not have bothered keeping it.

Of course, even the Amurites are cautious about how they deal with unholy power. I fear that giving this symbol to the adept would be like giving a knife to an assassin. Given my expertise, I'm well suited to studying the item without being consumed by it, I'd hope. I vote myself, Scribe Chandrasekhar to recieve the Ashen Veil symbol.

Catharsis
Oct 24, 2007, 05:54 PM
OOC: what are the first two?

{Site Feedback and Computer Talk, but that's only because their main purpose is to help people with problems (well, Site Feedback's is, anyways, and I got help in Computer Talk so that forum's okay in my book). Forum Games is the friendliest forum that isn't designed to be friendly. Got that? :p

Surprisingly, there are a few forums even less friendly than NES: all the Creation and Customisation main forums (i.e. not the mod forums, they're little secluded worlds of their own), and possibly the Civ I forum, and let's not forget good old Off-Topic.}

Mergle
Oct 24, 2007, 06:31 PM
catharsis why are you so obsessed with killing me? and why do people follow sombody who is definatly out of his mind. i am not the werewolf you are seeking, i am a simple mason trying to live through this werewolf attack.

the kill votes are few so im chosen to die by 2 crazies, great. ill vote for the taxman who has nothing to offer the village but loss of money

I'm not crazy. I just want to be alone.

But I have noticed that that the tax man seems to have it in for me. So for now, mason, I will trust you.

LightFang
Oct 24, 2007, 06:33 PM
The Seamstress crotchets aimlessly, because that doesn't involve needles, which prick through skin, which happens when one is distracted and distraught like she is at the moment.

I agree with the good scribe. Let Chandrasekhar have the Ashen Veil symbol, to study without being consumed.

Allysian_Fields
Oct 24, 2007, 08:44 PM
Aye. chandrasekhar to have the AV symbol.

Nero's fire
Oct 24, 2007, 08:58 PM
Midday 2

Voices came to life this morning over the revelation that the AV was hidding in the city. Though most of the concern turned to who would be most responsible with the symbol the townsfolk were also quick to jump on the taxman. While there was doubt if he was infected there was no doubt that he was a taxman and by his very nature should be lynched.

The symbol however grew into quite a debate, should the adept get it or would it corrupt him, or perhaps the soldier to take it for saving the fisherman last night. A few even called for the items destruction, fearing any person should fall sway. However, at the last moment the scribe spoke up and with it came the majority, however slight. The scribe has recieved the AV holy symbol.

Underneath the boisterous debate an undercurrent of whispers ran. Word had gotten around of concern about the historian. Apparently he was seen leaving his house late last night. Before her death, the cooks friends heard she was frightened of her husband.

Tasslehoff
Oct 24, 2007, 10:07 PM
{Who was the Cook's husband?}

The racist Tax Man shall die to preserve the rights of the elves. And as we know, we can do without a tax collector anyway.

Rheinmetall
Oct 24, 2007, 10:28 PM
Why would the scribe be able to resist the corruptive powers of the ashen veil. He is either the butchers companion or a misguided fool.

I will vote the soldier to hang

Chandrasekhar
Oct 24, 2007, 10:34 PM
Well, I never claimed that I had any special ability to resist it, but an Adept, who frequently meddles with the forces that led to the discovery of the Ashen Veil in the first place, would no doubt be much more vulnerable to corruption. In any case, I'll be sure to let everyone know if I discover something useful about this item.

LightFang
Oct 24, 2007, 11:55 PM
All righty then, thanks!

PrinceScamp
Oct 25, 2007, 12:03 AM
I wouldn't exactly call the Butcher an innocent, he was a follower of the ashen veil. While not an immediate threat (well, MAYBE not), we got rid of one problem.

While I utterly despise taxes, I do not beleive the taxman is a likely wolf, he's an easy scapegoat.

I do not know whom to vote for tonight, the taxman will probably be hung.

I shall ABSTAIN.

Kol.7
Oct 25, 2007, 03:05 AM
The doctor stands at the top of some stone steps and looks down upon the people of the town. The scribe sees him and smirks

'All you are, scribe, is a man that copies books. You have deceived these people into thinking you can resist the symbols power and so, they have made the wrong decision and given it to you. Who knows what you will do with it, but alas it is out of our hands now.

Congratulations my friends! You have returned the artifact to Ashen Veil and probably to the werewolf as well.'

{OOC the historian is the cooks husband. are you allowed to abstain? I thought you had to vote}

merciary
Oct 25, 2007, 04:46 AM
(Not sure why but my vote for the Recluse isn't up there.)

Kol.7
Oct 25, 2007, 05:21 AM
Merciary, the recluse is innocent of being the werewolf and he is not a veil worshipper either, please change your vote to the tax man who is clearly evil and both a veil worshipper and a werewolf. He is the murderer of the cook and melusine!

merciary
Oct 25, 2007, 05:26 AM
This has nothing to do with the veil, but a while ago I found him some where where I didn't expect people. (OOC: also I hate having to jump on the band wagon, no mater what I do the tax man's going to get it)

Kol.7
Oct 25, 2007, 05:35 AM
Merciary my friend, the veil is plotting against us, they have infiltrated out town, surely the fact that the butcher was in possession of the veil artifact is proof enough.

Hitti-Litti
Oct 25, 2007, 06:09 AM
Soldier seems suspicious, we shall hang him!

Izipo
Oct 25, 2007, 06:48 AM
Although suspicion has fallen on the Soldier, I cannot forget he saved my life.
The Taxman is more suspicious than ever, his silence is unnerving.
And the Herbalist will put the rolling pin to good use I hope.

Nero's fire
Oct 25, 2007, 07:40 AM
OOC: can i claim the next NOTW?

OOC: The main page of NOTW is http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=197191

Currently no one hosting NOTW after me. If wanted to host the next one you could sign up there.

gandhi rules
Oct 25, 2007, 07:45 AM
I wanna kill Soilder, sorry but if thats what i have to do...

Rheinmetall
Oct 25, 2007, 08:17 AM
Scribe. That was very crafty of you. You claim the symbol with a proof excuse, then your "backup" the guard and seamstress arrive just in time to secure your claim.

Even if the scribe means well, he may yield to the power of the symbol during the night and we all can imagine what will happen then. Maybe the guard or the seamstress are the veil followers. They see no harm in giving the object to someone who is weakwilled because they KNOW what will happen.

dcbandicoot
Oct 25, 2007, 12:20 PM
Pah, me? For what? I was one of the few who refused to vote for an innocent last round. Now I don't know for a fact that the Tax Man is guilty, but it seems much more likely that he is than I, for I've spent all my years fighting AV soldiers.

Rheinmetall
Oct 25, 2007, 03:34 PM
Ah yes, soldier. You refused to vote an ashen veil cultist, not an innocent.

Kol.7
Oct 25, 2007, 03:47 PM
Dcbandicoot, your a soldier, and i respect that. But at the end of the day you could spend a thousnad life times fighting other soldiers, loyal to the ashen veil, yet still it would leave you no less suceptable to being corrupted by its power.

Also, what do you mean when you say 'Now I don't know for a fact that the Tax Man is guilty, but it seems much more likely that he is than I'

Are you implying that you too, are a worshipper of the AV or even a werewolf only you keep it more secret?

Are you admitting to these crimes against humanity, that you are in league with the butcher and the other veil worshippers?

Perhaps if you admit to your crimes we could arrange to simply have you exiled, and not hanged like the dog you truly are!

Niklas
Oct 25, 2007, 04:15 PM
I find it highly disturbing how some people cast blame on their neighbors as if they know everything about them, when all we really have are suspicions, and weak ones at that. We have killed a follower of the Veil, and for that we should be thankful. If there are more Ashen Veil cultists among us, they are a threat to us all, however the threat of the werewolves is much more here and now. It is not the Ashen Veil who are killing us in cold blood at night.

Is the tax man guilty? I know not, and neither do any of you. To state that he "is clearly evil and both a veil worshipper and a werewolf" will do us no good except muddy the waters. I repeat, you know not. I will cast my vote for the Doctor to die, to remind him that he too is a suspect in this, as are we all. Mind you, I'm not asking anyone to follow my vote - vote with your own hearts and minds.

If the Herbalist has use for a rolling pin, by all means let him have it.

Izipo
Oct 25, 2007, 04:25 PM
And here is proof that we have chosen a wise mayor.
Those words are worthy of a true sage.

starts a slow clap but stops soon, when he sees nobody's following the cue.

Nero's fire
Oct 25, 2007, 07:17 PM
Night Two
The day ended with no major upsets. The tax man still came out with the most votes against him. Could it be a man so unlucky to be both robbed and executed on the same day, or did the townsfolk catch a liar and murderer. Whichever the case they had a much easier time carrying away the scraggly man towards the bluff. He squirmed and twisted but to no avail, he was easily thrown over the cliff. "The puzzle! I needed one piece. NO!" were the mans last words before returning to the back to the ocean.

ghandi rules, the tax man, was innocent

Definitely a less justified death then the night before but few people wept for the man. Many were confused by his words but then again the man had always been a bit eccentric, even compared with the other townsfolk. In any event the sun was setting and there were still wolves among them. Perhaps they would fair better in the morning. The mayor found no item strangely placed in his possession tonight and solemnly handed the rolling pin to the herbalist.

It is night time, no more public posting

Nero's fire
Oct 26, 2007, 07:24 AM
Izipio couldn't sleep, not from fear of the wolves though. Whenever he closed his eyes his mind wandered back the crash. He remembered the freezing water, the struggle but mostly the eye... So he was sitting at the table watching his pet squid swim around in its purple liquid, when another movement caught his eyes. Something outside. He ran to the door and tried to barricade it with anything he could find. A loud thud echoed through out the house just as he got the bookcase in front. The door cracked and books fell to the floor. Another one and the door splintered in half.

Three large forms jumped over the debris. Thick fur covered their bodies but they stood on two massive legs. The largest of the three reacted first, the fisherman didn't have a chance, he tried to fend himself with a pole which snapped against the head of the wolf.

Izipio was the second victim
Izipio was found in the morning. A grim site much like the night before. His house though was relatively untouched. Sitting on the table was a small cylinder with purple liquid inside but not much else of note.

Its day time.

gandhi rules
Oct 26, 2007, 07:49 AM
i frigg you all!

Rheinmetall
Oct 26, 2007, 07:56 AM
*Shakes his head*

Why Izipo you murderous beasts?

Soldier, I'd vote for you, but I think Izipo would have wanted either the scribe or the seamstress to hang. Therefore my vote goes to Lightfang.

*Gives an icy look to the seamstress*

Adept can have the small cylinder. It's likely to be safer than the ashen veil symbol.

Kol.7
Oct 26, 2007, 08:53 AM
Izipo is dead,

He was a good man and I'm sure that the community shall avenge his murder on these foul beasts, whoever they may be... the doctor looks around at the assembled citizens, as if looking for some clue as to who the murderers are.

I'm not sure who to vote for right now. I think I shall wait a while to see if anything unfolds. As for the cylinider, hmmm perhaps the adept would make good use of such an object.

{OOC dead people can't talk, gandhi}

gandhi rules
Oct 26, 2007, 09:12 AM
It was a frikking goodbye

Catharsis
Oct 26, 2007, 10:32 AM
Soldier, I'd vote for you, but I think Izipo would have wanted either the scribe or the seamstress to hang. Therefore my vote goes to Lightfang.

Sheee! Rheinmetall, I respects ye, what with yer makin' wood ship-shape an' all, but why d'ye think that be a valid reason fer votin' fer anyone? Izipo had no more'n hunches, just likes the rest of us. Shurely the shcribe an' the sheamshtress would be smart enough not ter kill fishy man straight away?

I'm stickin' with me original hunch. Mason sirtommygunn, chuck 'im, chuck 'im I say! Adept can have the liquid thingy. Sheee!

Niklas
Oct 26, 2007, 11:08 AM
Well well, the taxman innocent and not the murderous ashen veil werewolf that some would have him to be. And I see our good doctor has wisely chosen not to cast any further rash accusations around. I too will wait and see what unfolds.

It has come to my attention that some documents regarding our journey may miraculously have been saved from the destruction that took most everything else. As navigator, it would personally mean a lot to me if I could see them. If anyone knows anything of their wereabouts, please, let me know.

Kol.7
Oct 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
Documents regarding our journey, this is interesting.

I'm sure if i hear anything of them i'l let you know.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 26, 2007, 11:29 AM
I'll accept that vote for cylinder.

me to have the cylinder.

Niklas
Oct 26, 2007, 12:01 PM
Ah, that's a very interesting thought! It would truly be a blessing if there are documents that could hold a clue to who was with us on our journey. But I'm afraid I don't expect Lugus to have blessed us thusly. The documents I am looking for are of more personal value to me, and could give me a semblance of hope for a future after these dire times.

I see no reason not to let the Adept take the cylinder into custody if he so wishes.

Captain2
Oct 26, 2007, 12:44 PM
"I believe the seamstress to be the most wolf inclined, hang her and save us all"

PrinceScamp
Oct 26, 2007, 12:55 PM
(OOC: Don't forget to BOLD your votes.)

The Adept can have the cylinder.

Catharsis, why are you so adamanet about the mason being a wolf? You have yet to provide any convincing information. Is there some personal vendetta you have against him?

Kol.7
Oct 26, 2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah what do you have against the mason? Or is it just a hunch?
I really don't know who to vote for next, captain2 and rheinmetall must have a reason to be voting for the seamstress although personally I don't know what. For now I second their vote. Seamstress, its nothing personal but if they think your the werewolf then so be it.

Catharsis
Oct 26, 2007, 01:40 PM
Catharsis, why are you so adamanet about the mason being a wolf? You have yet to provide any convincing information. Is there some personal vendetta you have against him?

Ye obviously 'aven't been payin' attention, me old cobbler. I finds the mason suspishus 'cos he goes berserk every time someone votes fer him, an' I have shtated that fact in the past.

Fer that matter, I have yet ter see any convincin' information against that thar 'seamstress'. Is this another case of 'I don't like her profession, she's a wolfie'?

The shipwright pulls Max out of his beard and hugs him.

There, pet. Wolfies won't trouble ye, yer made of wood.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 26, 2007, 02:04 PM
Chandrsakhar to die. i do not beleive him to be a wolf, but rather a figure of evil... a follower of the viel. it is the conveniently conciliatory way he came in yesterday to take the symbol. He waited until we were all bickering like little school boys, then came in and got the symbol. and by that time, everyone was ready to make sure that neither i, nor Kol.7, nor rheinmetall got the symbol.

Also, this is not a ploy just to get the syumbol back on the voting block. I hereby swear that i will not vote for myself to get the symbol, shouold it ever be voted on again.

sirtommygunn
Oct 26, 2007, 02:22 PM
catharsis clearly you are insane and thus can only be a threat to the good of the townsfolk. you have no idea weather or not im a werewolf yet you vote for me.

PrinceScamp
Oct 26, 2007, 03:14 PM
I seriously doubt there's more than one Ashen Veil follower, but that there's one person for sure who wishes it for their own evil gains.

thomas.berubeg to go swim with the fishies. Even if you are not a werewolf, you are a threat. Convince me otherwise and I may change my mind. You have until dusk.

Kol.7
Oct 26, 2007, 03:31 PM
Princescamp, plese explain to the community why you believe the adept to be a threat to us. Surely having a student of the arcane among us can only be a benefit.

PrinceScamp
Oct 26, 2007, 03:43 PM
On second thought, I retract my vote for Thomas. I am prone to rash decisions.

However I still find him extremely suspicious. I've never liked magic types.

thomas.berubeg
Oct 26, 2007, 04:50 PM
However I still find him extremely suspicious. I've never liked magic types.

ah, well... everybody blames us for everything...

Tasslehoff
Oct 26, 2007, 05:10 PM
I trust the adept to handle the liquid cylinder, if not the Ashen Veil.

I do not believe the Mason is a wolf, merely a citizen trying not to be killed. I do not know who it is, and will abstain for now.

Chandrasekhar
Oct 26, 2007, 05:44 PM
Documents, dear Navigator? In that case, as our Scribe, I must say...

The Scribe, with his index finger raised in the air and a comtemplative look on his face, falters after a moment.

I have no idea what these documents might be. Given my profession, I might have otherwise expected to have seen them, but I fear that this is the first I've heard of them. As to voting, I have deep doubts about the Adept, but I suppose we should see if he can do anything with the purple liquid before we rid ourselves of him. My vote will most likely go towards someone else.

LightFang
Oct 26, 2007, 06:58 PM
Feh. Where has anybody drawn up any suspicion against me?

Rheinmetall, right out of the blue, says "oh, either the scribe or the seamstress should hang!" Why? How do you know what Izipo would have wanted? Pray tell.

Rheinmetall
Oct 26, 2007, 07:04 PM
We had a lengthy talk about you, scribe, mason, and the ashen veil symbol before some cowardly creature took his life. That is why I'm voting for you. Prove my suspicion wrong and I might vote someone else instead.

LightFang
Oct 26, 2007, 07:19 PM
Good Carpenter, how do you expect me to prove your suspicion wrong if I do not even know what your suspicions are?

Nero's fire
Oct 26, 2007, 09:12 PM
Midday 3

The navigator keeps a close eye on the adept in the town square as the man watches something swimming around in the purple liquid. While not officially the adepts yet no one has voiced an objection. Elsewhere things are less peaceful as various factions seem to be forming in the city each accusing the other of lycanthropy. Despite this there have been very few actual votes only six people have stood firm on their beliefs, the others seemingly waiting for someone to grow fangs or sprout fur.

While people have been talking in whispers, or leaving hidden messages for another, no common gossip has circulated through the town.

Rheinmetall
Oct 27, 2007, 02:01 AM
Good Carpenter, how do you expect me to prove your suspicion wrong if I do not even know what your suspicions are?

Thank you for asking. Your and the scribes actions during the first day seemed like an attempt to divert the voting away from the butcher. Followed by you support to scribe to get the ashen veil symbol. I'll let the public to judge if my suspicions are justified.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 02:53 AM
Indeed. I looks like her and the scribe were trying to protected their kin, certainly. And even though the butcher was not in fact a werewolf, he was an AV worshipper.

The fact that the seamstress and scribe were trying to protect the butcher, how the seamstress made sure that theveil symbol was returned to their cult, how they have been victimising the mason to try to divert the votes of others towards away from themselves.

It is very suspicious.

Mergle
Oct 27, 2007, 06:06 AM
This is all very...disturbing.

We are all casting around in the dark - we have no real evidence. But I do not trust these tails of ashen veil influence. It seems clear the butcher was one of them and I do not mourn his passing. But I fear it is not the veil behind these attacks - the butcher was deemed "innocent". So I see nothing suspicious in the seamstress' defence of the butcher. She was defending one innocent of the attacks.

So the only evidence is the shipwright's suspicions against the mason and Rheinmetall's against either the scribe, the seamstress, or the mason. The mason it is then.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 06:44 AM
I don't think Rheinmetall was saying he is suspicious of the mason. I'm certainly not suspicious of him, I have no reason to be. My only suspicions currently are the seamstress and the scribe for reasons i have all ready stated.

Rheinmetall
Oct 27, 2007, 06:58 AM
Lets kill the mason then. Let's just say his eruptions whenever someone votes for him makes him suspicious. Though I fear it may be just someones personal vendetta against him.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 07:05 AM
I'm not sure where all this suspicion of the mason started but I'm not sure why your blameing someone for trying to defend themselves.

However, in good faith of both Rheinmetall and Catharsis I will change my vote to the mason.

I just hope your right.

D'Artagnan59
Oct 27, 2007, 10:36 AM
I just got done making herbs with the rolling pin.

It's quite effective in making them.

Mason to die.

May you be right.

LightFang
Oct 27, 2007, 10:55 AM
I'm still not sure if the mason is suspicious or not...but I do agree that the Adept should get the cylinder.

Rheinmetall
Oct 27, 2007, 10:59 AM
I'm still not sure if the mason is suspicious or not...but I do agree that the Adept should get the cylinder.

Regretful are we? If he turns out to be innocent you know I'm coming after you again.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 11:12 AM
Rheinmetall. please, calm yourself.

I just got done making herbs with the rolling pin.
It's quite effective in making them.

D'artagnan, I'm glad you're finding that old thing useful.

merciary
Oct 27, 2007, 01:18 PM
I see we're all jumping on the band wagon again. I'm still not sure who to vote for so I'll go with my old vote for the Recluse. This is nothing personal It's probably a case of wrong place wrong time. If you could tell me what you were doing there (I'm sure you know) then just tell and we could get this cleared up.

Tasslehoff
Oct 27, 2007, 01:31 PM
I, too am glad our Herbalist is more able to produce good herbs with the rolling pin.

I do not believe the Mason is a wolf, but if you kill him and he is one, I'll admit my mistake. For now, I'll follow merciary's suspicion of the Recluse.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 01:46 PM
Mercenary, Tasslehoff, I wish you would change your votes. You have no proof at all that the recluse is a werewolf.

Tasslehoff
Oct 27, 2007, 02:14 PM
We also have no proof that the Mason is a wolf either.

The ranger's eyes glaze as he thinks.

I think I'll abstain then. I do not wish to kill unless necessary.

sirtommygunn
Oct 27, 2007, 02:41 PM
whoops i must have dozed off for a moment....

(guys im having trouble connecting to the internet so i wont be able to get on too often)

merciary
Oct 27, 2007, 02:44 PM
My name is not Mercenary, and while you may not have proof I think I might have something if he ,but if he could give me reasonable reason why he was there I'll apologize until then my vote stands. And you seem to be often defensive of the recluse and you were wrong before.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 03:12 PM
If you think you have proof that the recluse is guilty then why don't you share it with us Merciary.

Also, please explain to me whenever my trust in the recluse was wrong.

I really don't think he's a werewolf its far too obvious that he would be one of them.

I await your PM merciary...

sirtommygunn
Oct 27, 2007, 03:14 PM
what the HELL people?!?

you are all fools who vote for me for im just a person trying to live yet you all bandwagon me because sombody has a personal vendetta against me!

you are insane and should thus not be allowed to vote catharsis. for all those who follow this man i wish you change your votes before you waste another night killing another innocent! you all say to anybody who doesnt vote your way that they have no proof yet you throw your votes around like this is all just some game!

the mason goes back to his home slamming the door

oh yes i almost forgot i vote for the recluse

PrinceScamp
Oct 27, 2007, 03:16 PM
We have no proof as to who is anything. All we have are suspicions and prejudice. I shall ABSTAIN.

merciary
Oct 27, 2007, 03:58 PM
*hands Kol.7 a folded letter (PM)* Here's my proof, at least what I'm willing to give you.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 04:20 PM
I see, when some real evidence is presented to me I'm sure you shall find my trust in the recluse disappearing very quickly. For now, I will not change my vote.

All this evidence prooves is your own hatred towards the elven race.
The recluse has told me that he gave up the woods long ago. For now, I unfortunately believe him over you.

You are mistaken, friend Dwarf. I did not go into the woods. I forsook them long ago for the glory of the seas. Mergle

merciary
Oct 27, 2007, 04:23 PM
What ever you want to think is your and who ever you want dead's problem. It's what I'm sticking to until I find out more.

Hitti-Litti
Oct 27, 2007, 04:43 PM
I have no idea who to vote for. So I'll abstain as well.

Kol.7
Oct 27, 2007, 04:49 PM
The only people I 'want dead' my friend are the werewolves terrorising this town. Unlike some people, I do not purposely accuse people I know full well to be innocent.

Tasslehoff
Oct 27, 2007, 05:11 PM
what the HELL people?!?

you are all fools who vote for me for im just a person trying to live yet you all bandwagon me because sombody has a personal vendetta against me!

you are insane and should thus not be allowed to vote catharsis. for all those who follow this man i wish you change your votes before you waste another night killing another innocent! you all say to anybody who doesnt vote your way that they have no proof yet you throw your votes around like this is all just some game!

the mason goes back to his home slamming the door

oh yes i almost forgot i vote for the recluse

Actually, the fact that you completely explode when a single person votes for you is rather suspicious. Which is why you get more votes. However, I still believe you are innocent, and abstain.

LightFang
Oct 27, 2007, 05:14 PM
I choose to abstain for fears that any vote I cast will be twisted by Rheinmetall.

Rheinmetall
Oct 27, 2007, 05:17 PM
I will abstain also. It seems that nobody believes the mason is guilty anymore.

Niklas
Oct 27, 2007, 05:23 PM
{ Are we even allowed to abstain? IMO that's a flaw in the rules if that's the case, since it makes it a lot easier to hide your intentions. I would OOC ask everyone to not abstain, even if it is allowed by the rules. }

What is all this abstaining nonsense I hear? Are we not looking for werewolves, and have we not decided on the method to go about our search? Let not fear fester in your hearts, we need to set full sail ahead through these trouble waters, to reach the calms on the other side, however battered and bruised we might be for the trip.

I will cast my my for the mysteriously silent Cartographer.

Rheinmetall
Oct 27, 2007, 05:25 PM
So be it. Cartographer will receive my vote until he speaks up.

{Nero's fire must hate me for changing my votes so many times}

Tasslehoff
Oct 27, 2007, 06:00 PM
Though I do so with great sorrow, I will join in this vicious vote. Kill the silent Cartographer, for he who does not speak is the one with the most to hide.

{He must hate me, too, although to a lesser extent.}

thomas.berubeg
Oct 27, 2007, 06:13 PM
Ahhh... well... the cartographer to die.

D'Artagnan59
Oct 27, 2007, 06:24 PM
{ Are we even allowed to abstain? IMO that's a flaw in the rules if that's the case, since it makes it a lot easier to hide your intentions. I would OOC ask everyone to not abstain, even if it is allowed by the rules. }

What is all this abstaining nonsense I hear? Are we not looking for werewolves, and have we not decided on the method to go about our search? Let not fear fester in your hearts, we need to set full sail ahead through these trouble waters, to reach the calms on the other side, however battered and bruised we might be for the trip.

I will cast my my for the mysteriously silent Cartographer.

OOC: All I thought when I saw this was, "Huh? Why are you talking about Halo?"

Niklas
Oct 27, 2007, 06:37 PM
OOC: All I thought when I saw this was, "Huh? Why are you talking about Halo?"
{ Heh, sorry to disappoint you but I have no idea how my comment ties to Halo, never played or even saw it. I'm a strategy gamer me. :p }

D'Artagnan59
Oct 27, 2007, 06:48 PM
{The Silent Cartographer is a level in the Halo 1 campaign.}

Chandrasekhar
Oct 27, 2007, 07:02 PM
Very well. I shall place a vote for the Cartographer as well.

{Don't you know, Niklas? Shooter games are strategy games. ;)}

PrinceScamp
Oct 27, 2007, 07:13 PM
{Just it's not a very deep level of strategy in most fo them. Also, I would rather abstain than have two innocents be killed (one by us one by the wolves)}

Nero's fire
Oct 27, 2007, 07:35 PM
The mayor once more silently read over the votes gathered by the townsfolk. Certain of his imminent death the Mason had returned to his quarters until now. His mood had tempered greatly and he seemed ready to accept his fate. The town had several leading candidates throughout the day and few were certain where the chips had finally landed, who among them would be cast into the ocean tonight.

Silence took the crowd as the mayor stood. He glanced over the crowd. "I have heard the voice of the people, while I haven't heard as many as I would have liked" He seemed to gave a cool menancing glare at all who had abstained "but we have a majority. Today we shall execute the Cartographer."

The Orc grunted as the first man attempted to grab his arm, it was the most he had said in a week. He shook his arm free and walked off towards the bluff willingly as the crowd followed. He overlooked out towards the sea and addressed the audience for the last time "Foolish, peons. How quickly you have forgotten who our real enemies are. Tell me what do you think the chances of the so called masters of the sea running into jagged rocks only a mile from the coast? Did you not know of the shallow inviting beach not but a mile south. The voyage was doomed from the start. I am not one of the beasts you seek but I will go to see the great mother." With that he handed a bound scroll to the mayor before jumping off.

The Cartographer was Innocent

The night comes. In the morning there will be a scroll put up for the vote. Night people, PM me your targets.

Nero's fire
Oct 28, 2007, 08:34 AM
The night was not quiet. A little after one, a bright light quickly followed by an explosion was heard through out the village. Pieces of wall slammed into neighboring houses as the adepts house became nothing more then scorched crater. From windows people could see two figures running from the blaze very much on fire.

People left their houses earlier in the morning to investigate what had happened. There were charred remains of furniture, some still burning scattered across the street. Sifting through the debris, two bodies were found. One appeared to be untouched by the flames aside from burnt clothing but was no the less dead. The towns simple cobbler Prince Scamp was dead. Two little surprise the second corpse was almost unrecognizable. Kol. 7 inspected the body to find aside from burns large claw marks in the body. While the figure was unrecognizable a quick head count revealed it was the adept. Seems he still had a trick up his sleeve when the wolves came to visit.

The adept was the third victim.
PrinceScamp was a werewolf

Any items the adept had on him were burnt to ash, however PrinceScamp had a FramedPicture of him and a strange woman smiling. The scroll would be voted on by midday and the frame by night.

Nobody in town appeared to be burned or injured in any way. While one werewolf was gone, it wasn't getting any easier to find the other two. Another day of lies, accusations and an execution awaited them.

Niklas
Oct 28, 2007, 08:41 AM
The Cobbler a werewolf, now that is not unexpected at all. I will be even more wary of people trying to hide their intentions behind abstaining their votes from now on.

I would be very interested in the Cartographer's scroll. Our professions have much in common, and I believe it will be of great interest to me.

Catharsis
Oct 28, 2007, 08:48 AM
Sheee! How'd ye do that, Knickerless? Serioushly, ye take a vote that be goin' along nicely an' single-handedly manage ter get the town ter vote fer the cartographicaler, the person who, by a nautical mile (bit longer than landlubber miles, donchaknow), be the least likely person here ter be wolfie.

I 'ad seen propagandist around {OOC: he recently posted a thread in Off-Topic} but 'e weren't payin' any attention ter the game {he wasn't posting}. A wolfie would've participated, at least a bit.

The shipwright takes his plank and row-walks away, muttering, "I thinks we be needin' a new mayor."

D'Artagnan59
Oct 28, 2007, 08:51 AM
This may be difficult for you to muster, but I will explain my reasoning.

Mayor Niklas is a wolf.

Evidence A: He was who started the last-minute rush to save sirtommygunn.
Evidence B: Why did we crash against the reefs if he was such a good navigator?
Evidence C: Usually, in other towns, the mayor is killed first or a frame is produced. Why do we have the same mayor after three nights?

My wolf antennas are rising. Niklas is a wolf.

Niklas
Oct 28, 2007, 09:32 AM
Now that's an unexpected accusation if I ever saw one. Definitely difficult to muster.

Please note that I did not start any last-minute rush at all. I thought the Recluse { OOC: Not sirtommygunn, but Mergle, get your facts straight } would swim, but didn't care to join the bandwagon. That a number of people jumped on my words as a beacon to follow, I had no hand in and cannot be blamed for. Each and every man and woman must search their own hearts and minds, and form their own judgement. That some cast their votes with mine, does not that only signify that they trust my judgement to be sound? Am I to be blamed for being someone who others trust?

As for sailing the ship, I'm a Navigator, not captain or mate to hold the wheel. I followed the stars and brought us south to find these lands, in which I succeeded, but I am not responsible to bring the ship through dangers such as reefs.

{ While I agree with Catharsis' thinking about the likelihood of being a wolf is low for non-participants, I prefer to weed them out anyway. The game is more fun if those in it are participating. To me a fun game is more important than winning, but maybe that's just me. }

thomas.berubeg
Oct 28, 2007, 09:50 AM
(OOC: Damn i'm dead...)

merciary
Oct 28, 2007, 10:30 AM
Good Doctor Kol.7, I'm no racist. I respect Elves as the master of my trade. They are in fact naturally much better archers then men ever will. So my reasons are not because the Recluse is an Elf, if that was true that I was voting because I racist I'd vote ,with all due respect and no intended insult, the Ranger as to one superior to me, but I don't the on;y one I've voted for is the Recluse.
And your statement that he hasn't been in the jungle just strengthens my case. I know I saw him in the jungle so why would he lie he could just give a simple answer unless he's hiding something. My vote for the Recluse stands.

Mergle
Oct 28, 2007, 10:37 AM
Brave adept, I salute you. We must honour your sacrifice. The village is safe tonight thanks to your strength.

D'Artagnan59 makes convincing arguments, but they only stack up if the mason is a wolf (otherwise, Niklas was not protecting a wolf). So my earlier vote stands. But if the mason is indeed a wolf, his suspicions will seem fully justified.

merciary
Oct 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
Mergle, please tell me what you were doing in the jungle and this can be resolved. Please explain yourself.

Rheinmetall
Oct 28, 2007, 10:46 AM
I mourn the passing of a good friend. He had a plan to save us all and now he is dead. I take some solitude in the fact that his murderer lies dead and thus justice is served.

sirtommygunn
Oct 28, 2007, 11:37 AM
well at least he caught a werewolf before dien, more than anybody else here ever did...

im not sure who to vote for right now. ill come back later to cast my vote

thomas.berubeg
Oct 28, 2007, 11:39 AM
OOC: NOTW XII sign up thread (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=249052)

Tasslehoff
Oct 28, 2007, 11:44 AM
Mergle is correct. If The Mason is the wolf, then Niklas, too is probably one. Let us check our facts before we kill one who may be innocent (and a good mayor).

Kol.7
Oct 28, 2007, 11:49 AM
It is such a shame that another innocent man luies dead abnd we shall all mourn his passing. We must be thankfull that he rid the town of one of these foul beasts.
I am usure of who to vote for now.

LightFang
Oct 28, 2007, 12:30 PM
Oh adept, you have indeed done good in your last act. Let me sew you a funeral suit for your...terribly...destroyed...body.

A moment of silence.

I cast a vote for the mason to see whether or not Niklas is innocent. This seems prudent, for if we can't trust our mayor, then whom can we trust in, indeed?

Kol.7
Oct 28, 2007, 12:58 PM
I am not suspicious of Niklas and I do not understand why the mason being a werewolf makes him one too. The masons outbursts whenever he recieves a single vote makes him seem suspicious although I don't know for sure if he is a wolf or not.

However, if he is hanged today and is proven innocent I believe it will not be the fault of any of those who have voted for him. He will have surely done this to himself.

I vote for the Mason

Niklas
Oct 28, 2007, 01:11 PM
How does the mason's guilt or non guilt carry over to me? At the point where I cast my vote on the Cartographer, the leading candidate to be killed was not the Mason but the Recluse. So by your own arguments, if the Recluse is a werewolf then I am too, for it was him I saved. Only I wasn't out to save anyone at all, and I'm sorry that my vote caused the Cartographer's death, it was never my intention.

Mergle
Oct 28, 2007, 01:17 PM
How does the mason's guilt or non guilt carry over to me? At the point where I cast my vote on the Cartographer, the leading candidate to be killed was not the Mason but the Recluse. So by your own arguments, if the Recluse is a werewolf then I am too, for it was him I saved. Only I wasn't out to save anyone at all, and I'm sorry that my vote caused the Cartographer's death, it was never my intention.

I fear our good mayor cannot count. At the point he cast his vote, it was 5 for the mason as against 3 for the recluse.

Niklas
Oct 28, 2007, 01:26 PM
Indeed you are right, though the numbers were actually 4 for the mason and 2 for the recluse, two having retracted their earlier votes. I was misinformed { OOC: I went by what the first page said, and it said the Recluse was the voting leader, didn't bother to double-check }. So it indeed seems I have saved the Mason, however unintentionally.

Chandrasekhar
Oct 28, 2007, 01:27 PM
{I love the new theme, Catharsis. :rotfl:}

Ah, my fingers are literally itching to take that mysterious scroll, but fair's fair I suppose. I vote for the Navigator to get the item.

Kol.7
Oct 28, 2007, 02:12 PM
Yes for once I agree with our esteemed scribe, perhaps the navigator will find a use for the scroll.

LightFang
Oct 28, 2007, 03:02 PM
Navigator for the scroll then. He can use it for good.

Catharsis
Oct 28, 2007, 03:25 PM
{ While I agree with Catharsis' thinking about the likelihood of being a wolf is low for non-participants, I prefer to weed them out anyway. The game is more fun if those in it are participating. To me a fun game is more important than winning, but maybe that's just me. }

{Well, that's fine, but there were better choices than propagandist on that front, too... farmer cvlowe, for example, who hasn't been here for half a month. Or guard Allysian_Fields, who appears to be TEH ALIENZ's latest capture.}

Sheeee! Well I don't think the mason bein' a wolfie says anythin' about the navigator, really, but I be hopin' for some closure, at least... the mason to be chucked.

An' the scroll, what say ye, Max?

If a plank could roll its eyes, Max would be rolling them with gusto at this point.

Too right, me bucco! Knickerless seems the obvious choicey! Sheeee!

{I love the new theme, Catharsis. :rotfl:}

{What new theme? This just... happened... :scared:}

D'Artagnan59
Oct 28, 2007, 03:51 PM
You know what?

To heck with those suspicions: The true test must be performed.

sirtommygunn to fall from the cliffs.

sirtommygunn
Oct 28, 2007, 04:31 PM
well i guess im gonna die for sure this time

anyway i think that the soldier is a werewolf, when im proven innocent you should consider killing him

Allysian_Fields
Oct 28, 2007, 07:19 PM
I vote the mason to be executed and the navigator to have the scroll. Perhaps the mason's death will clear a few things out around here.

Tasslehoff
Oct 28, 2007, 07:32 PM
{Look! TEH ALIENZ didn't get Allysian_Fields!}

I'll give the navigator the scroll, but I'm still suspicious.

Nero's fire
Oct 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
Midday 4

Several of the towns people were busy today building a memorial for the fallen. Those who fell to the wolves were buried there. A symbolic headstone was placed for those whom had been mistakenly cast into the sea, all except for the butcher. So far over a quarter of the original survivors have met their end, but the adept has given some hope back though it took his life.

The navigator holds on to the scroll unanimously. Today the bickering has died down to a murmur, the vote stacked against the mason much more then yesterday. The day is only half done though, and time will tell how it ends. For the time being the mayor has placed the small picture frame in the center of town. A puzzling item, why a werewolf would carry that around with him of all things.

Allysian_Fields
Oct 28, 2007, 09:42 PM
{Look! TEH ALIENZ didn't get Allysian_Fields!}

{Nope...sorry- didn't have internet all weekend :( }

Nero's fire
Oct 29, 2007, 07:36 PM
Silence gripped the town that afternoon in silent rememberance of those lost. Not even the Mason who was doomed to die spoke up in his defense. Before the town could gather however, the Mason decided to take matters into his own hand. The herbalist noticed the man walking with purpose across the street at him, pure malevolence was in his eyes. Before the elf could react however, the Masons body seemed to surge, muscles awkwardly built up through out his body as his hair grew. Soon enough his teeth and jaw were replaced by a muzzle and his clothes torn too shreds. The herbalist was face to face with a werewolf with nothing other then a rolling pin between him and the beast.

A volley of arrows distracted him and delayed D'artegen's fate for a moment as the ranger let loose. Striking hard and true the Herbalist took the opportunity to use the rolling pin on Sirtommygunns head, though all it did was regain the focus on him. The town came to life as a bell rang through out the air but the wolf kept his attention on the elf. Lunging with his body the beast collided with Allysian Fields who forced him down and beat him with a club. The Herbalist not wasting a second attempt to save his life ran off down the road.

The guard continued to do battle with the werewolf and at first was able to hold his ground but slowly the creature wore him down. The guard was out of breath as Sirtommygunn mauled him to the ground. By then however the rest of the town had arrived carrying what ever they could find as weapons. The Seamstress threw kitchen knives while recluse assaulted him with a log. It was the doctor though. With an earey smoothness to his motion he managed to sneak up behind the werewolf and plant a scalpel into his ear.

The Mason was a Werewolf

The frame had been destroyed during the battle, after being thrown as a projectile. The fate of the town was looking bright for the first time this week. Could they manage to finish off the last one tomorrow?

Its night. Those of you with abilities, you know the drill.

Nero's fire
Oct 30, 2007, 06:33 AM
Morning 5
The night was quiet. No screams, no explosions. Some people heard footsteps moving outside. The sun came up and all of the townsfolk left their homes intact today. A whole day had gone by and only the adept had died while taking a wolf with him. No items were put on display to be auctioned. Taken out of context, this might seem to be just a normal day. Perhaps the threat is over.

It is day time

Nero's fire
Oct 30, 2007, 06:43 PM
Day 5 will be a full 48 hours to give compensate for the delayed morning post.

Catharsis
Oct 30, 2007, 07:11 PM
See, what I tell ye? Rule Number One: always listen ter the guy with the plank. :smug:

Sheee! We be in a devil of a quandary here, me hearties. No kills could be meanin' any one of three thingies, now:

a) the last wolfie be a non-participant, cvlowe or Sepuku;
b) the last wolfie be tryin' ter fool uses inter thinkin' that it's cvlowe or Sepuku; or
c) the last wolfie bin infectin' some other townie.

But I be confused by this comment here:

anyway i think that the soldier is a werewolf, when im proven innocent you should consider killing him

Why'd the mason say that? He knew he were guilty. If ye can stomach another list, it could mean:

a) nothin', he were just tryin' ter throw us offa suspectin' him;
b) soldier's guilty, mason were coverin' for him;
c) solider ain't guilty, mason's double-bluffin';
d) the mason didn't know he were a wolfie.

Fer now, I'll be coverin' me bases an' sayin' the soldier, dcbandicoot ter get chucked. At least then we can be sure.

Chandrasekhar
Oct 30, 2007, 07:14 PM
Hm... I know a mason isn't the same thing as a tactician, but it looks more like a double-bluff to me. I'll tentatively vote cvlowe to die for now.

D'Artagnan59
Oct 30, 2007, 07:16 PM
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN MY EVIDENCE?

Evidence A: Niklas was who started the last-minute rush to save sirtommygunn.
Evidence B: Why did we crash against the reefs if he was such a good navigator?
Evidence C: Usually, in other towns, the mayor is killed first or a frame is produced. Why do we have the same mayor after three nights? (Now four)

Tasslehoff made a point. A could only be true if the mason was a werewolf. The mason is.

A: Niklas started the last-minute rush to save sirtommygunn. Do you think an innocent would blame an inactive cartographer, the person LEAST LIKELY TO BE A WOLF to save a wolf?
B: Navigators don't crash into reefs. Why would our mayor impede our escape?
C: My brother told me of a town where the mayor, a wolf, got influence of an entire town for the entire game.

All of the stars are aligned.

The adept, the cartographer, the cook, and the fisherman! If you can hear my voice, YOU ALL SHALL BE AVENGED ON THIS VERY NIGHT! I SHALL SAVE THIS TOWN! NIKLAS! TO! DIE!!!!!!!

dcbandicoot
Oct 30, 2007, 07:25 PM
Pah, I'd hope that the werewolves were smarter than to lead the group to one of their own, especially knowing the outcome of death. It's like he was almost convinced of his own innocence. I'll vote for the inactive cvlowe to die.

Mergle
Oct 30, 2007, 07:34 PM
I had what I thought was a revelation in the night... what if there are four wolves? Three from this land and onewho caused us to shipwreck here... on board one of the ships? I thought of this as I pondered on the last words of the cartographer.

But no death last night? It points against our ever-active mayor, and I was almost convinced of his guilt. And I share friend shipwright's view of the possible meanings of the naming of the soldier. But I am not sure of his conclusion

I think I continue to suspect our mayor. If any have evidence of his innocence, let them come forth.

D'Artagnan59
Oct 30, 2007, 07:40 PM
INACTIVE MEN DON'T GO OUT AT NIGHT!

USE SOME SENSE!

You're on a track to destroying the village.

I was attacked by a werewolf last night. They will attack again.

Evidence D: Sirtommygunn attacked me.

It's blatantly obvious. All the starts are pointing to Niklas. Niklas is a wolf.

Niklas was infected.

Niklas and dcbandicoot. Your wolves.

Tasslehoff
Oct 30, 2007, 08:21 PM
Mergle made a point. A could only be true if the mason was a werewolf. The mason is.

For the record, I was the first to mention that, but Mergle was the first one to vote for my reasoning.

Anyway, I trust the herbalist, and his suspicions seem well-founded. I'll tentatively vote Navigator.

Allysian_Fields
Oct 30, 2007, 08:56 PM
Well, that was one big nasty.

the guard grimaces

I will say that the mason should go. for now.

D'Artagnan59
Oct 30, 2007, 09:00 PM
The mason is a dead wolf.

dcbandicoot
Oct 30, 2007, 09:13 PM
Morning 5
The night was quiet. No screams, no explosions.

I was attacked by a werewolf last night. They will attack again.

Good sir, may I be the first to inform you that you make no sense, at least in this respect.

LightFang
Oct 30, 2007, 09:17 PM
Ah, it's so good that nothing happened this night. Unless of course some secret things did happen, in which case that's not so good.

But here, here, I give you this: I don't believe our Niklas is a wolf. Why? I got a message from the dear herbalist that said that the late PrinceScamp, a wolfy wolf, had declared Niklas to be guilty, or at least strongly implicated it.

Now, I'll believe that the herbalist has our best intentions and that this correspondence isn't faked...

He however backed up on sirtommygunn, another faithful wolfy.

Now, I think we can conclude this: The herbalist is misplaced in his zeal against Niklas. Thus I cast a support vote for Niklas (I am allowed to do this, right?)

Nero's fire
Oct 30, 2007, 10:01 PM
Yes you are

Tasslehoff
Oct 30, 2007, 10:01 PM
Our seamstress is correct. Herbalist, I think you must admit you may be wrong.

I shall change my vote to the farmer cvlowe

{OOC: Also, you might want to check the first page, D'Artagnan: Nero's fire is making fun of your vote}

merciary
Oct 31, 2007, 04:51 AM
I'm not sure who to vote for as of now, but first I apologize to Mergle. After checking with another source it seems that run in of each other was pure coincidence. You will have no other trouble from me.

D'Artagnan59
Oct 31, 2007, 05:01 AM
Good sir, may I be the first to inform you that you make no sense, at least in this respect.

Learn to read. I was attacked by the mason when I was thrown off the cliff.

I find you very suspicious.

Rheinmetall
Oct 31, 2007, 09:38 AM
*The carpenter looks at the villagers and shakes his head.*

"The werewolves aren't the only enemy here."

"There is a demon among us!"

dcbandicoot
Oct 31, 2007, 09:57 AM
Learn to read. I was attacked by the mason when I was thrown off the cliff.

I find you very suspicious.

Just because you say it happened doesn't make it so. I'll tell you what, I'll support Niklas. I'm pretty sure he's no wolf after your incessant ramblings, Herbalist.

Kol.7
Oct 31, 2007, 10:46 AM
D'artagnan, I still fail to see why the masons guilt proves that niklas is also a werewolf. I agree that it is unlikely that the werewolf is one of the inactive players however.

I understand where your coming from about the mmayor surviving so long but to be honest, I don't see why the werewolfs would actually pick him out over the rest of us.However, it seems that now you are targeting the mayor, hmm.

For now, I don't know who the werewolf is but are we assuming thta there were only three, and that now only one remains, perhaps there could be more. Perhaps another threat may yet linger in our town, as Rheinmetll seems to be saying. I don't believe Niklas to guilty. I cast a support vote for Niklas and I would ask my fellow citzens to do the same.

Hitti-Litti
Oct 31, 2007, 11:41 AM
Rheinmetall is right. After catching the werewolf, we shall hunt down the demon.

The one who kills the werewolf or the demon gets a lapdance!

For now I'll abstain.

Catharsis
Oct 31, 2007, 11:47 AM
The shipwright pulls a bottle o' grog out of his underpants and swigs it.

Sheeee. Labourer, seamstress... end o' the day, it all be meanin' floozy. Izzair anyone in this 'ere town what isn't a proster-choot?

Niklas
Oct 31, 2007, 12:06 PM
I'm glad to hear there are some cool and rational heads in this village. I thank you all for your support, I was genuinely worried that I would be the target of a bandwagon.

I am totally convinced that our Herbalist is not a werewolf, despite his accusations at me, and despite what some others have said to me. I hold no grudges, we must all work for the best of the village, and it is only natural that tempers flare in our pressured situation. The reason I am convinced of his innocence is his strong adversity towards the Mason, long before we knew of his guilt. There are others who fall under that category as well. The search space is narrowing.

Rheinmetall
Oct 31, 2007, 12:17 PM
People. I offer you the blessing of Junil. Anyone willing to convert should contact me immediately. It's true, I'm a priest though I don't look like one. My blessing will offer protection against truly evil beings. Don't expect it to protect you from the wolves. The demon is another matter entirely. Don't expect this offer to stand longer than today, for I fear the creatures of evil will come for me tonight, now that I have revealed my true colors.

D'Artagnan59
Oct 31, 2007, 02:29 PM
Men and women of this village:

If I die tonight, you know who is a wolf.

Mergle
Oct 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
I am still suspicious of the mayor but it is true that others whose innocence I am sure of also voted for the cartographer, such as our brave adept.

I'm going with the shipwright's suspicions of a double-bluff; the mason voted only when his fate was settled. I vote soldier

A chilling thought: could the wolves have attacked last night, not to kill, but to recruit?

dcbandicoot
Oct 31, 2007, 06:55 PM
I'm going with the shipwright's suspicions of a double-bluff; the mason voted only when his fate was settled. I vote soldier

Double bluff would imply that I'm innocent..

Nero's fire
Oct 31, 2007, 09:00 PM
MIDDAY 5
It had been a few days since the Ashen Veil priest had been executed but with a couple of the werewolves out of play discussion rose up again about Demons. The townfolk gave the man formerly thought of as a carpenter with odd looks, some with hope others skepticism and some even disdain. Still, the focus was still on the wolves and what the silence meant the previous night.

The morning found the majority of the town tossing out their vote. Despite that however, the polls are tied between two with two votes each. While the navigator had been nominated his supporters in the town quickly withdrew him from the competition gaining the first negative vote count in the town. The day is only half done though.

Rheinmetall
Oct 31, 2007, 11:23 PM
*The carpenter seemed worried*

"I have offered you at least some protection at the expense of my own life and still nobody is willing to take my offer?"

"I might aswell vote for the soldier."

Chandrasekhar
Nov 01, 2007, 12:16 AM
The Scribe lets out a short laugh at seeing the Carpenter's dismay.

You are among Grigori, Carpenter. We like Junil little more than we do Agares.

D'Artagnan59
Nov 01, 2007, 05:07 AM
Now, following Rheinmetall's Junil announcement:

Join the Fellowship of Leaves!

More details later.

Rheinmetall
Nov 01, 2007, 09:08 AM
"You are wrong scribe. Not everyone here is grigori and not everyone dismisses religion. Izipo and thomas accepted my blessing, as did Niklas."

dcbandicoot
Nov 01, 2007, 10:22 AM
I'll vote for cvlowe then.

Kol.7
Nov 01, 2007, 11:24 AM
Hmm, after hearing more evidence against him. I will change my vote to the soldier.