TV Schedule | FAQ | Blogs | RSS Feed | SAVE!  Elizabeth - Carson - Ford

Go Back   GateWorld Forum > The Gate Room > General Stargate Discussion

Closed Thread  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
Executive Producer, Stargate SG-1/Atlantis

JMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territoriesJMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territoriesJMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territoriesJMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territoriesJMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territoriesJMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territoriesJMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territoriesJMallozzi is feared by humans in all Goa'uld-harvesting territories
Default Re: Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate barbie
Hi Joe,
Thanks for answering every question I've asked you so far, I'll understand if you are so sick of this subject that you don't feel like answering this one, but here goes;

Although I haven't been to the ship thread in a while, I think rather than being concerned that we won't see any entirely clear Sam/Jack ship (obviously) over the next couple of seasons, the shiplets might be more worried that Sam might be paired off with someone else, forgetting the continuity of the S/J relationship.

My question is; Is their any intention to do this? what are the chances that you guys will decide to have a shippy pairing between Sam and anyone other than Jack?

thanks for your time joe.

PS, whats happening with the furlings?

There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season. As for the furlings - how's this for a newsflash - we may finally find out about them in season 10.
Old December 22nd, 2005, 04:52 PM
First Prime

SGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System LordsSGAFan is whispered of among the System Lords

Hi Joe!

I've really enjoyed reading the questions and your responses...as convoluted as they sometimes are... <----understands that!

Anyway, it seems there is an interesting backstory to the character of Lt. Colonel John Sheppard, at least its been hinted at. Are we going to get to see more of that?
Old December 25th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Goa'uld Underling

GateMan2000 is now incubating, and will one day take a human host

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMallozzi
There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season. As for the furlings - how's this for a newsflash - we may finally find out about them in season 10.
Joe,

By finding out..Does that mean a tablet that talks about them or actually meeting them? Since you guys are still writing episodes...an episode with either the Furling or the Nox dealing with the Ori would be great!
Old December 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Royal Guard

Atlantean_Fan is a beacon of hope for all larval Goa'uldAtlantean_Fan is a beacon of hope for all larval Goa'uldAtlantean_Fan is a beacon of hope for all larval Goa'uldAtlantean_Fan is a beacon of hope for all larval Goa'uld

Hi Mr Mallozzi,

I am just going to try again. It´s about the Wraith and the Iratus bug. In the episode Conversion we see a cave full of the bugs and two red shirts die in there if I am not mistaken. The question is: was it the number of bugs in the cave that killed the red shirts or a bug can kill as fast as a hungry Wraith?

Thanks for your time and patience.

PS: Just curious but is there any chance I may ever see a brazilian in Atlantis?
Old December 25th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Prim'tah

Anubis. is now incubating, and will one day take a human host
Question Re: Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Hi Joe,

Since i look at SG-1, and now Atlantis, i do not stop putting me a question : why we never sees animals in StarGate? That would make the show even more credible and attractive. And I don't speak about animals which one sees on Earth of course. I know that there is a budget but it would be great.

Another thing, why there is no french on Atlantis? And if it's the case one day, please do not fall into the caricature with the beret and the bread under the arm! lol
Old December 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Goa'uld Lord

ShadowMaat has disabled reputation

Will we ever revisit the sister city to Atlantis, or was that just a convenient one-off plot contrivance to restock Atlantis's drones and jumpers?
"The National Cutlery Council objects to the depiction of swords as deadly weapons. 'Swords don't kill people, people kill people.' The Copenhagen Chamber of Commerce objects to 'Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.' Students Against Suicide, the International Federation of Florists and the Red Cross object to Ophelia's drowning... The Society for the Advancement of Philosophy considered the line 'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy' a slur on their profession. The Actors' Guild challenged Hamlet's hiring of nonunion employees and the Drapery Defence League objected to Polonius being stabbed while hidden behind a curtain. 'The clear implication is that the arras is dangerous. Draperies don't kill people, people kill people.'"
~Ado, by Connie Willis
Old December 25th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Royal Guard

SmallTimePerson is a beacon of hope for all larval Goa'uldSmallTimePerson is a beacon of hope for all larval Goa'uldSmallTimePerson is a beacon of hope for all larval Goa'uld

Merry christmas Joe!
After "allies" the wraith hive ship that had micheal aboard recieves the retro virus and data from the ancient database (which i assume includes info on intergalactic hyperdrive), so does the hive share this information with every hive ship, or do they keep it to themselves?

Thanks,
Smalltimeperson
Old January 15th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Death Glider Pilot

mahram is only known in the primordial waters on P3X-888

Hi Joe heres a question about teal'c and the first episode of sg1. I was wondering if you will ever consider writing a repercussion of teal'c betraying his own men? Not just betraying but killing his own men. Since most military cultures you have men and woman as intimate as brothers and sisters, it would be like him betraying his own family. Yes it was for a good cause, but will you ever consider writing repercussions episode. From the teal'c men point of view, it would be like jack oniel betraying sg1. I wanted to bring this up b/c of funny enought of how quentin tarantino wants to make the last kill bill sequel. Where he makes it 10 years later and "the bride" has to deal with killing her friends. Its 10 years now for teal'c, will he now have to deal with the family and suriving men of teal'c army.

thanks
Old January 15th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Goa'uld Lord

Willow'sCat has disabled reputation

Hi Joe

After reading your Blog and hearing that McKay's sister will make an appearance in Season 3.

I am wondering if Kate Hewlett will be approched to take on the role?

*I know cheeky question but I think it could be great to see them work together on the show*

Thanks.

SAVE WEIR... BRING BACK JESSICA NOW! IT ISN'T TOO LATE TO ACT...
Closed Thread