Fourth undersea cable cut near UAE, suspicions rise
[Image courtesy of DivingCo]
- Cut four undersea cables, shame on you, cut a fifth, also shame on you (3 days ago - 139 Comments)
- Trans-Pacific Express submarine cable system gets FCC approval (29 days ago - 27 Comments)
- Comcast CEO sees 160Mbps internet in 2008 (71 days ago - 62 Comments)
- Three undersea cables expected to be repaired by this weekend (2 days ago - 27 Comments)
- WiFi trial comes to San Francisco's BART trains (7 days ago - 17 Comments)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
Please note that gratuitous links to your site are viewed as spam and may result in removed comments.