The School's site at Hornsby covers twenty hectares on a single campus. The Junior School, though autonomous, shares the tranquil, spacious campus with the Middle and Senior Schools.
Barker College has excellent facilities including:
- a library which consolidates the School's unparalleled collection of print and non-print resources
- a superbly appointed and fully equipped Information Technology Centre
- the McCaskill Music Centre, containing private tuition studios, classrooms provided with computers for composition and aural skilling, a state-of-the-art recording studio, and a recital room
- three Drama performance spaces, including two spacious rehearsal rooms, a Drama Theatre with raked seating, and the School Hall, all equipped with industry-standard sound and lighting equipment
- the Centenary Design Centre with provision for individual studios and whole-class teaching in Design & Technology and Visual Arts including computer graphics, film-making and photography
- the Barker Foundation Science Centre, completed in 2000, containing ten teaching laboratories, four individual student laboratories and a 106-seat lecture theatre
- well appointed boarding houses
- extensive sporting fields, together with Tennis and Basketball courts, and an artificial surface for Hockey, Soccer, Netball, Athletics, Basketball, Volleyball and other games.
- a large gymnasium, fully equipped with weights and resistance training equipment, with an adjoining indoor Aquatic Centre