At present, IIMI offers the following programmes and plans to introduce a new programme from the next academic year.
1. The Post Graduate Programme
(PGP) is a two year programme which offers, on its successful completion, a "Post Graduate Diploma in Management".
2. Management Development Programme
(MDP) is targetted at developing the managerial skills of the people from various sectors of the industry. The duration of each course ranges from a week to a fortnight. They are held throughout the year.
3. Executive Post-Graduate Programme
(Exe-PGP) is an 18-month programme, designed for working executives.
4. Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in management is a four/five years programme .It is designed to provide both breadth and depth of knowledge to doctoral participants in management. The prime objective of the programme centers on creating competence in teaching and research in management education, and practice.
5. General Management Programme for Defence Officers (GMP) is six month management programme for defence officers.
6. BroadBand Based Management Programmes