Since its debut as a photocopied fanzine handed out at a punk show in 1985, AP has been the publication where the honest word, the correct word, the authoritative word has been spoken on new music and youth culture.
Features, articles, and more from this issue:
- Long on titles, longer on ideas -- Coheed make their masterpiece.
- A psychedelic rollercoaster ride.
- Two metalcore acts grow older gracefully.
- For once, the hype is right.
- Agitprop post-punks are bigger than life and twice as heavy.
- The more things change, the more it’s kind of cool they don’t.
- No image, no gimmicks -- just a flawless debut.
- Because rock critics know nothing about havin’ a party.
In ASK THAT GUY:
- Anarchy sounds good to me, especially when it’s THE EX we’re talking about.
- No time for losers, because QUEEN were the champions of pomp and circumstance, decades before South Park's Big Gay Al.