ATTRIBUTES OF THE KEY INGREDIENTS IN V
- Common table sugar for sweetness
- Extracted from the berries of the Brazilian Guarana plant. This ingredient has garnered a worldwide reputation for having a stimulating effect on mind and body.
- Stimulating effect similar to a cup of coffee. Note: there is slightly less caffeine in ‘V' (78mg per 250ml) compared to an average cup of instant coffee (at 100 mg per 250ml). The level of caffeine in 'V' is set to ensure that 'V' fully complies with the Food Standards Code at all times.
- Repair and revitalise your body.
- Taurine is an amino acid that is important for metabolism even though it is not used for protein synthesis like other amino acids. It is involved in the normal functioning of the gallbladder, eyes, heart, brain and appears to have some antioxidant and detoxifying activity. Taurine is a component of bile acids, which help absorb fats and fat-soluble vitamins. The taurine used in V is not from animal origin.
Caffeine levels in sample beverages and foods
* Units per 100g
| || |
| Red Bull|| |
| Mountain Dew|| |
| Coca Cola|| |
| Coffee - brewed|| |
| Coffee - instant|| |
| Cocoa beverage|| |
| Chocolate milk|| |