Titans agree to four-year deal with Scott
The Tennessee Titans went within their division to fill a big hole on their offensive line.
"Well, hopefully, if I'm doing my job he won't have to get outside the pocket too much," Scott said. "But I don't think it's really going to change a lot of what I do."
The Tennessean reported that Scott, 26, will be paid an average of $5 million per season.
The unrestricted free agent started 57 games for the Colts, including a current streak of 55 straight. All but four of his starts came at right guard.
Scott has eight career playoff starts, including the Colts' Super Bowl win in 2006. He was the fifth-round pick of the Colts in the 2004 NFL draft.
The Titans also hired Earnest Byner as their running backs coach.
Byner, a former Pro Bowl running back, said he looks forward to working with LenDale White.
"I like some of the vision he has, some yards after contact, protects the ball good when he gets into the pile," Byner said.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
2008 FREE AGENCY
Commentary/Features• Yasinskas: Jets improved, but QB remains issue
• Yasinskas: Browns focused on winning
• Clayton: Moss-Patriots deal meant to be
• Clayton: Winners and losers
• Yasinskas: Moss' possible suitors
• Chadiha: Reese sets the standard for rookie GMs
• Yasinskas: Five aggressive teams in the market
• Pasquarelli: Big payoffs await less-heralded FAs
• Clayton: It's better to keep your own guys
• Research: Top 10 free agents of all time
• Yasinskas: Redskins to try new approach
• Joyner: Evaluating four big names
• Chadiha: Dealing with the franchise tag
• Green agrees to 3-year, $8.9M deal with Rams
• Dunn to return to Tampa Bay, signs with Bucs
• Seahawks finalize multiyear deal with Jones
• Bell to stay with Lions, signs one-year deal
• Titans raid Colts, add Scott to O-line
• Roundup: Jets ink RB Chatman to 1-year deals
• Broncos sign free-agent safeties Manuel, McCree
• Cornerback Kelly latest ex-Buc to sign with Lions
• Seahawks, ex-Cowboys' RB Jones agree to deal
• Landon Johnson leaving Bengals for Panthers
Scouts Inc.Front office
• NFC decision-makers
• AFC decision-makers
• Kickers, punters, long snappers
• Defensive backs
• Defensive linemen
• Offensive linemen
• Tight ends
• Wide receivers
• Running backs, fullbacks
• AFC East
• AFC North
• AFC South
• AFC West
• NFC East
• NFC North
• NFC South
• NFC West
Video• McNabb looks ahead to 2008
• Samuel on leaving Pats, choosing Eagles
• McShay: How FAs affect draft
• Steve Smith on Panthers' needs
• Brandon Jacobs on Giants' season
• Tony Gonzalez on Chiefs' moves