- Paris Hosts a Party in Johannesburg
- Corinne Bailey Rae's Husband Found Dead
- K-Fed Celebrates His Birthday in Las Vegas
- Britney's Sitcom Wardrobe to Be Sold for Charity
- Salomon Now Claims Fraud in Pam Anderson Marriage
- Sarkozy's Ex Pre-Wedding Celebration: Mamma Mia!
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Gave $8 Mil to Charity
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday March 23, 2008 10:05PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Only on People.com
Adam Carolla, Wife Welcome Twins
Originally posted Wednesday June 07, 2006 12:50 PM EDT
Calling into his eponymous morning program, which was being hosted for the day by Carolla's longtime pal Jimmy Kimmel, Carolla said that son Sonny weighed in at 6 lbs., 4 oz., and daughter Natalia weighed in 5 lbs., 12 oz.
In terms of how his wife, Lynette, felt during the delivery, Carolla joked: "She's not Viking stock. She didn't take childbirth like a man. Meanwhile, I was stoic."
Carolla added: "I didn't cry. I was in the delivery room. I said I didn't want to be in the delivery room. I cut the cord, too. I didn't want to cut the cord, but the guy handed me the snippers and just sort of pushed me at my kid."
The twins are the first children for Carolla, 42, and his wife who have been married since 2002.
In January, Carolla replaced Howard Stern on Infinity Broadcasting in Western radio markets. He previously co-hosted the radio show "Loveline" and, with Kimmel, Comedy Central's The Man Show, which ran from 1999-2003.
What's Hot on People.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues