Congress for Truth (ACT)
was founded in October 2003 by
Ms. Gabriel, a Lebanese immigrant, came to the United States after
losing her country of birth to militant Muslim fundamentalists during
the Lebanese Civil War.
Now an American citizen, Gabriel founded ACT to give Americans their
back. That unique American voice, full of joy and anticipation of
better days and infinite aspirations…muted by the scourge of political
We are now a society neutered by this scourge...unable to act or speak
fear of offending, or of law suits, or of accusations of one-sided
Millions either do not realize, or deny the threat of militant Islam to
America, Israel and all of Western civilization.
Through media and speaking engagements, ACT will work to educate and
organize a grassroots movement to defeat this threat.
Our Seven - Fold Mission
• Keep citizens informed through action alerts, issues and legislation
• Educate millions of citizens about our enemy, and what they can and
must do to protect themselves and their country
• Arm activists with information to get involved and take action
• Motivate citizens to become active in decisions affecting national
security and the American way of life
• Network organizations with like-minded goals to bring change
• Empower citizens to have a voice in their government
• Fearlessly speak out in defense of America, Israel and Western
The Establishment of Grassroots ACT Activists Nationwide
Our activists network to aggressively promote and implement educational
programs. These programs teach and enable citizen participation in the
defense of America on the local, city, state, and national level.
ACT members are trained to be vigilant and respond quickly to
anti-American and anti-Israel media bias and social, political and
ACT civic activism nationwide ensures elected officials remain vigilant
in their duties in defending and protecting the United States and its
only democratic ally in the Middle East, the State of Israel.
ACT will partner with like-minded organizations to coordinate effective
public relations campaigns to speak against media bias and religious
bigotry wherever it exists:
• In the western media – television, radio, and print media
• Among the intellectual elite
• On American college campuses
• Churches, Synagogues and Mosques
• On the local, state, and national level
We will accomplish our goals through organizational efforts, media
documentaries, publications and speaking engagements in the U.S. and
throughout the world.
By bringing all concerned Americans together to work for the most
important issue facing our nation, national security. For if we lose
our lives at the hands of terrorist attacks, no other issues matter.
Our lives and our country are at stake.