- Coach & Ferry Transport There & Back
- Three Days Of Awesome Sport
- Four Exclusive Club Nights
- Four Nights B&B Accommodation
- NEW BOOKINGS STILL BEING ACCEPTED - REGISTER TODAY!
- Professionally Organised Tournaments
- Outstanding Sports Facilities & Venues
- International Standard Officials & Refs
- Quick Transfers - No 24hr Coach Trips!
- Dublin at Easter Is Quite Simply Buzzing
Doxbridge 2008 is THE university sports tournament for those who love their sport - from the superb facilities to the international class referees, everything about sport at Doxbridge is first class.
If you and your team-mates love sport as well as the 'Craic' afterwards, Doxbridge 2008 is the university sports tournament for you!
All Doxbridge 2008 accommodation is smack bang in the middle of Dublin so all the great pubs and clubs of Dublin are on your doorstep.
- Arrive refreshed and ready to party!
- Sample 1,000 years of culture, food, drink, verse and song.
- Enjoy the Craic in Dublin's 1,000+ great Irish pubs.
- Party till you drop at Dublin's top clubs.
- Take advantage of our discounted drinks offers at each club night.
Over the past nine years we have ensured that over 10,000 tourists have come back from Doxbridge events with fantastic memories that will last a lifetime.
Register your team using the form to the right and we will be in touch to let you know a little bit more about Doxbridge and to make sure that it is the right event for you and your team mates.
Alternatively call us on FREEPHONE 0800 043 2153 and speak with one of our Doxbridge experts Ian Carrick or Simon Staniland.
We recognise that being responsible for your team's Easter tour can sometimes seem like a thankless task.
That's why at Dublinfest all tour organisers are given the VIP treatment each night - a welcome drink on us, no need to queue and entry into club VIP sections.