The BHRP vision is to create a town with a distinctive sense of place and identity, located in the heart of the Black Country. A town with a diverse community whose needs and aspirations are supported within a social and physical environment that promotes a high quality of life and economic well-being; a town where everyone has the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
How we will do this? Over the next ten years we will:
- Create over 10,000 new jobs
- Create 2,800 new homes.
- Create 325,000 sq ft of new office space
- Create 65,000 sq ft of retail space
- Spend more than £60 million on sustainable transport networks
- Integrate the Waterfront office complex, Merry Hill and Brierley Hill High Street
- Introduce new and improved leisure, cultural, community social facilities
- Create a sense of place and a town the community can justly feel proud of