Krawall GBA is a complete MOD-based music/SFX-solution for the
Gameboy AdvanceTM by Nintendo®
geared towards game-development.
It is in use in several games including blockbusters like
The Lord of the RingsTM,
The SimsTM and many more titles.
Krawall GBA's distinctive features are speed, quality and a straightforward and powerful API.
Summarized, Krawall GBA can replay MOD-files
(read this you don't know what that is)
of the type S3M and XM and sound-effects on the GBA.
There are several types of licenses available, please contact us for further information and pricing.
Download the demo here.
Additionally, a non-commercial license can be purchased here, the price has been lowered to € 12.
- Superb quality: no clicks, no skips, no noises at all
- Optimized assembler-written mixing-routines (replaying an eight-channel tune at 16khz takes around 15% CPU)
- Mixing at 16/32khz, mono/stereo
- Plays XM's and S3M's
- Max. 32 channels at once
- Twelve-point volume/panning envelopes
- Separately manageable music and sound effects
- Low-latency mixing (around 25ms)
- XM-instruments or S3M-samples are used as SFX (with envelopes)
- Compressed pattern-data
- Small memory footprint (customizable)
- High-quality resampling-mode
- Optional ramping
- Optimizing conversion-tool
- Extensive documentation, including a musician-guide