The Pie Menu component provides circular pie menus.
It is usually triggered as a context menu, and allows directional, gesture and traditional mouse click-move-click navigation. It also has support for keyboard navigation.
- Qt 4.3 / Windows XP / MSVC.NET 2003
- Qt 4.3 / Windows Vista / MSVC.NET 2005
- Qt 4.3 / Linux / gcc
- Qt 4.3 / MacOS X 10.4 / gcc
Only the tested platforms are supported, however the classes should be platform independent and are likely to work on the platforms supported by Qt.
Download Commercial Edition:Only available for Qt Solutions license holders with a valid Support and Maintenance agreement (authentication required).
- 2.3: Fix: Submenus did not close automatically when left.
- 2.2: Now emits canceled() when canceled by wheel events.
- 2.1: Open correctly on multi-screen displays.
- 2.0: Version 1.4 ported to Qt 4.