ECW WRESTLING RESULTS
ECW on Sci-Fi Network|
Announcers: Joey Styles & Tazz
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Date: April 8, 2008
Go Back To ECW History
- MATCH: C.M. Punk defeated Mike "the Miz" Mizanin with the Go-To-Sleep..
- 1/2 of the WWE Tag Team champions, John Morrison, joined Joey Styles & Tazz on commentary..
- John Morrison interfered, but C.M. Punk kept going, and the referee ejected Morrison from ringside!
- BACKSTAGE: Armando Estrada + Colin Delaney & Tommy Dreamer..
- Colin Delaney asked Armando Estrada for another opportunity to earn an ECW contract..
- Armando Estrada said if Colin Delaney can defeat Tommy Dreamer he will get an ECW contract..
- Armando Estrada added that if Tommy Dreamer goes easy on his protege he will be FIRED!
- IN THE RING: Armando Estrada + Chavo Guerrero (w/Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins) + ECW World Champion Kane..
- Armando Estrada called out the #1 Contender Chavo Guerrero and ECW Champion Kane for their contract signing..
- As Kane was signing his name, Chavo Guerrero confidently stated that Kane was signing away the ECW title..
- Kane said Chavo Guerrero was confident for a guy who lost the ECW title in eight seconds at WrestleMania 24..
- Chavo Guerrero said he has a right to be confident because at Backlash he will have somebody watching his back..
- A bearded bald guy in a black suit (Justin "The Ox" Laroche) came out and attacked Kane with Hawkins & Ryder!
- MATCH: Elijah Burke defeated Nunzio..
- MATCH: Kofi Kingston defeated SmackDown!'s Domino..
- BACKSTAGE: Eve Torres & Kelly Kelly + Layla El..
- SmackDown!'s Eve Torres was backstage talking with Kelly Kelly when Layla El showed up..
- Layla El made it clear that there was only room for one Diva Search winner on ECW..
- Layla El told Eve Torres to beat-it, and she better not see her face around here!
- MAIN EVENT: Tommy Dreamer defeated Colin Delaney..
- If Colin Delaney wins he gets an ECW contract, if Tommy Dreamer loses he is fired!
- END OF SHOW....
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.