Elegance Atmosphere Quality
TCU Place Arts & Convention Centre is a City of Saskatoon Facility and is operated by a thirteen-member board of directors. TCU Place has been a valuable contribution to arts and entertainment as well as a gathering place and has welcomed people from all over the world. We have been host to a variety of National and International conventions, world-class theatrical productions, world-renowned artists and performers and spectacular events. Saskatchewan’s Premiere Venue has developed a history of high-class, quality events and entertainment.
TCU Financial Group holds the title building sponsorship effective January 1, 2006 for a period of ten years. If you would like more information about TCU Financial, please refer to their website at www.tcu.ca
Since its inception on April 1st, 1968 as the Saskatoon Centennial Auditorium, our facility has been a vibrant asset to the cultural community. Construction began in 1967 as a project to commemorate Canada’s one hundredth birthday, and has become a fitting tribute to the strength and character of the people.
TCU Place expanded its meeting space in 2006 creating an additional 52,000 square feet, bringing the total area to 104,000 square feet of high-end convention space. There are many rooms with natural light. All rooms have flexible walls to host meetings from 40 - 800 people.
TCU Place can accommodate the larger national, and international convention market. Because of its first class convention facilities and services, TCU Place will deliver exceptional events, whether in the entertainment or convention industry.
CONVENTION SPACE - SPECIAL FEATURES
- Expandable walls for flexible room sizes, up to 22 possible breakout rooms with 2 large ballrooms
- More rooms will have natural lighting.
- Wall to wall carpet in meeting rooms.
- High-end ballroom space with full technical support.
- Portable dance floor
- High-tech audio/visual support.
- A second loading dock and freight elevator added at the front.
- Circular grand staircase
- Enhanced business centre, registration area and ticket sales area.
- Additional kitchen support, storage and bar/cooler facilities.
The project criteria stipulate flexibility, quality and the ability to accommodate multiple simultaneous events.