Clearfield City Cemetery
1050 South State Street
Click here for:
* Cemetery Burial Records
|Owner||Clearfield City Corporation, 140 East Center Street
Clearfield, Utah 84015
|Last Burial||Cemetery is currently active. This website contains records up to 1999.|
|Cemetery Age||57 years|
|Number of Burial Spaces||3,645|
|Total Occupied Spaces||1,381|
Land was originally purchased from W. D. Campbell by James Harbertson of the Aultorest Mortuary of Ogden. On April 26, 1941 for the sum of $4,000, two shares of Davis-Weber Counties Canal Company and three shares of the Clearfield Pipe Line Corporation stock, Clearfield City purchased the land from Mr. Harbertson. At that time, it was named Sunset Memorial Park.
Mr. Harbertson first sold the building to the Union Mortuary in Bountiful. In 1949 Union Mortuary sold to Lindquist & Sons, the present owners. In 1955, the building was remodeled and renamed Clearfield Memorial Park.
Back to the Davis County Cemeteries Homepage
|USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing
free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as
this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages may NOT be reproduced
in any format for profit or for presentation by other persons or organizations.
Persons or organizations desiring to use this material for purposes other than stated above must obtain the written consent of the file contributor. This file was contributed for use in the USGenWeb Archives by Annette Nelson <email@example.com>
This page was updated on 04/29/07 by Annette Nelson
Please direct any corrections, comments or questions to Annette Nelson
Last updated 08/24/06
This Site Generously Sponsored By: