Criminal Defense Attorney
- Admitted to the bar in 1986, U.S. District of Washington.
- University of Washington - B.A., 1982
- University of Puget Sound - J.D., cum laude, 1985
- University of Puget Sound Law Review; Law clerk to the Hon. Robert Coats, Alaska Court of Appeals;
- Chief Deputy, Skagit County Public Defender, 1986-1991
- Member: Alaska State, Washington State Bar Associations,
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Legal Expertise in Criminal Defense and Litigation; Landlord/Tenant Matters..
The Law offices of
Resick, Hansen, and Follis
412 N. Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
Map to Office