Croxley Rail Link
If it goes ahead Metropolitan line trains could run from Watford Junction to Central London every ten minutes, running through the heart of London.
There would be improved access to the main attractions of central Watford
New stations would be provided at Ascot Road and Watford West, with improvements made to the existing stations at Watford High Street and Watford Junction.
We want to serve the local community in the best way possible. Some of the benefits of this extension include:
- Improved access to the public transport for residents
- Improved access to the main attractions of central Watford such as the Harlequin Centre
- Reduced road traffic congestion
- Improved transport links to London
- Future opportunities for services from Watford to Rickmansworth and beyond