The Peterborough Marina is an ideal stopover for those cruising along the Trent-Severn Waterway, conveniently located just below the world famous Peterborough Lift Locks. With top-of-the-line facilities, this marina has all you need for your vacation stop, including:
- Transient and cruising groups always welcome - give us a call at (705) 745-8787 to book your next excursion
- 86 open slips - both seasonal & transient and 68 slips with VHF - Monitor Channel
- 30 and 50 amp hookups, water hook-up access, and a Pump Out Station
- Ability to dock vessels up to 45 feet long
- Diesel and gas sales
- Washroom Facilities and Showers
- Laundry Facilities (NEW!)
- Wireless Internet (NEW!)
- Family Restaurant (NEW!)
- Ice, refreshments, snacks
- Houseboat Facilities are welcome
- Adjacent park with picnic tables, summer park concerts and special events.
- Lakefront beach nearby
- Pets Allowed in Marina
- Peterborough City Airport - 3 miles
All items below are located within a short walking distance.
- Fine Dining, Bistros, Cafes, Pubs, and other licensed facilities
- Fast Food/TakeOut - deliveries are made dockside!
- Grocery Store
- Bank Machine
- Shopping, theatres, cinema, entertainment, and much more!
Staff of the Peterborough Marina are friendly and helpful and look forward to making your visit an enjoyable one! Ask us about special attractions and things to do while in town on your visit!
Dock in the heart of the city of Peterborough, a dynamic community where shopping, dining, provisions and a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment facilities and activities will give you and your family a full package of waterfront fun and convenience, all summer long.