Login

Not a member yet? Click here to register!
Username:
Password:

CVG NETWORK

CVG
Games Radar
Edge Online
PSW Magazine
PSM3 Magazine
PC Zone Magazine
Xbox World 360 Magazine
NGamer Magazine
PC Gamer Magazine
CheatStation
Next-Gen.biz
Official XBOX 360 Magazine
Forums
Nintendo apologises for Wii Fit "fat" verdicts
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic - View next topic  
mfnick
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 16 May 08 2:54 pm Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes This is pathetic.

I really dont know what else to say.
websaint
Kudos: 2

PostPosted: 16 May 08 2:58 pm Reply with quote

Stupid parents and stupid fat kid!

I bought Wii Fit becos i am indeed overweight while the kids are enjoying all the fun activities in the game with no problems regarding being offended!

I bet the users in the USA will sue over slight muscle aches and pain after using Wii Fit.
horngreen
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:05 pm Reply with quote

websaint wrote:
Stupid parents and stupid fat kid!

I bought Wii Fit becos i am indeed overweight while the kids are enjoying all the fun activities in the game with no problems regarding being offended!

I bet the users in the USA will sue over slight muscle aches and pain after using Wii Fit.

Oh great another sweeping statement about the USA. Nintendo should have known to use a different word than "fat". Should they be sued? No. I guess they could patch it if the Wii wasn't using hardware from 1998. I'm starting to think we should have let Hitler trounce you morons. Here's a broad general statement for you. You're gay and you have bad teeth. How's that feel?
monkey_puncher
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:06 pm Reply with quote

"WARNING : This game should not be played by fat kids who think they're skinny"
quintus
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:09 pm Reply with quote

horngreen wrote:

Oh great another sweeping statement about the USA. Nintendo should have known to use a different word than "fat". Should they be sued? No. I guess they could patch it if the Wii wasn't using hardware from 1998. I'm starting to think we should have let Hitler trounce you morons. Here's a broad general statement for you. You're gay and you have bad teeth. How's that feel?

Actually wii fit doesn't ever call you 'fat'. They do have 'overweight' and 'obese' when calculating BMI though.

Oh and if you did let 'Hitler trounce' us then the USA would have fallen too, though a little later.

Last edited by quintus on 16 May 08 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
jayson_90210
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:11 pm Reply with quote

quintus wrote:
Actually wii fit doesn't ever call you 'fat'. They do have 'overweight' and 'obese' when calculating BMI though.

damn it, exactly what I was gonna say Evil or Very Mad
palancas7
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:11 pm Reply with quote

Where did the word "fat" come from? Confused

edit: above bastards beat me to it. Evil or Very Mad
charliemouseuk
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:21 pm Reply with quote

horngreen, just accept that you live in a hugely litigious society.

I am gay and I have average teeth so your comments slide off me like donut jelly down your nation's fat fingers.

Last edited by charliemouseuk on 16 May 08 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squall5005
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:22 pm Reply with quote

I think fat people need to be told they're fat. Eating too much is a filthy habit and seeing overweight people just makes me feel ill.

But they are good comedy value. Just search for 'Fat Kid DDR' on youtube. Love it Laughing
dweebosh
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:23 pm Reply with quote

The truth hurts?
_Marty_
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:26 pm Reply with quote

What's wrong with telling fat kids they are fat? Maybe if they are shamed enough they might do something about it, rather than become the 40 stone tub of lard that I saw on the programme 'Half Ton Dad' the other night.

And Horngreen, you're a moron. 'Nuff said.
Slacher007
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:27 pm Reply with quote

can you believe that 10% of america is fat and over 20 stone, 3% are gay, and 100% are stupid flag sucking morons.

i'd use your flag to wipe the jizz off hilary clintons hairy tash!
ranaraptor
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:34 pm Reply with quote

Fat people should get their porky behinds down to the gym pronto and NOT sit on their fat arses playing videogames trying to get fit.

If they want to lose weight its easy, just do intense cardio and watch what you eat.
MeatGolem
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:39 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
I am gay and I have average teeth so your comments slide off me like donut jelly down your nation's fat fingers.

I lol'd
yetiC
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:39 pm Reply with quote

What's wrong with calling a spade a spade these days?

C.
MisterBedo
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:42 pm Reply with quote

Slacher007 wrote:
can you believe that 10% of america is fat and over 20 stone, 3% are gay, and 100% are stupid flag sucking morons.

Oh lordy......

*heads for bunker*
AlbertStoots
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:49 pm Reply with quote

Slacher007 wrote:

Only 3% of Americans are openly gay because the rest are too scared to come out due to America's homophobic culture.

According to the government it's 6% here.

Taking that into account, there are gay people using this site, so STFU horngreen.

Oh yeah, and back to the topic, WiiFit never calls you fat, only overweight or obese (I reckon obese sounds worse than fat personally). I can't beleive anyone would take this so personally, it's like the people from Liverpool who complained to Watchdog last year because Brain Training didn't understand them when the shouted "yella" into the microphone. It's YELLOW people, say it right...
distant2nd
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 16 May 08 3:57 pm Reply with quote

I think that the game should nickname fat kids, s everytime they log on it says "Hey Fatty!" and it could be followed by: "Eat any good doughnuts lately?"

My fav line was "a kid could be stocky but not necessarily fat"

Stocky is just a polite word for fat on this side of the pond. Your kid is so fat that if you cut them open, gravy would pour out. Very Happy

PS - Can we knock it off with the Britain vs US bashing? The American Revolution ended a while back. Move on.
Slacher007

PostPosted: 16 May 08 4:01 pm Reply with quote

HELL NO

friendly fire is always a possibility these days!
Angelsong
Kudos: 9

PostPosted: 16 May 08 4:08 pm Reply with quote

quintus wrote:
horngreen wrote:

Oh and if you did let 'Hitler trounce' us then the USA would have fallen too, though a little later.

What kind of idiotic logic is that? The United States of America could have sat back and let the entirety of Europe fall, and get destroyed by the Nazis. They could have then promptly nuked Hitler into the stone age with little effort.

Freaking ingrates I'm serious. Two freaking times the USA intervened when they didn't have to. One of those times was to clean up a mess that shouldn't of happened. No one respects the sacrifices of the past anymore.

China would have been the United Empire of Japan. The U.K. probably would have been Hitlers private island getaway after he killed off all of it's people in concentration camps.

You say Americans are stupid? How exactly was the same nation able to attempt to take over Europe two times in a row, in a matter of decades? World War II should not have even happened if anyone had any sense.

"Germany is building an army."

"Oh you mean that country that tried to conquer the world a few decades ago? Bleh, lets just ignore them."

Last edited by Angelsong on 16 May 08 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ginsin
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 16 May 08 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Lose some weight, you little fat buggers - and you parents Wink
Slacher007

PostPosted: 16 May 08 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Angelsong wrote:
quintus wrote:
horngreen wrote:

What kind of idiotic logic is that? The United States of America could have sat back and let the entirety of Europe fall, and get destroyed by the Nazis. They could have then promptly nuked Hitler into the stone age with little effort.

Freaking ingrates I'm serious. Two freaking times the USA intervened when they didn't have to. No one respects the sacrifices of the past anymore.

China would have been the United Empire of Japan. The U.K. probably would have been Hitlers private island getaway after he killed off all of it's people in concentration camps.

You say Americans are stupid? How exactly was the same nation able to attempt to take over Europe two times in a row? WWII should not have even happened if anyone had any sense.

you're joking right? please tell me you are as you obviously have no idea about history.

the only reason america got involved in the 2nd world war was to have an excuse to have a pop at the japanese.
bitedog
Kudos: 1

PostPosted: 16 May 08 4:16 pm Reply with quote

really guys, what are you doing putting your child on an electronic fitness programme? gonna get them a gym membership too next? what do you expect? kids should either be playing normal kids games on their wii or out and about. a load of fuss about nothing.
bitedog

PostPosted: 16 May 08 4:17 pm Reply with quote

really guys, what are you doing putting your child on an electronic fitness programme? gonna get them a gym membership too next? what do you expect? kids should either be playing normal kids games on their wii or out and about. a load of fuss about nothing.
assassin2k8

PostPosted: 16 May 08 4:21 pm Reply with quote

Hey if ur fat, ur fat end of story Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: