Awards & Recognition
At Perot Systems, we stake our reputation for results on our clients' success. So we're proud not only when Perot Systems receives positive recognition, but also when the collaborative relationships we enjoy with our clients yield measurable results and recognition for them.
Here are just a few of the awards and recognition Perot Systems and its clients have recently earned.
- Perot Systems and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care were named “Best Partnership,” the top award in the prestigious 2008 Outsourcing Excellence Awards sponsored by the Everest Group and Forbes magazine. Perot Systems and Harvard Pilgrim were selected by a panel of industry experts after a rigorous review of all components of relationship structure as well as outcomes achieved. In a separate award, the Outsourcing Center also honored Perot Systems along with National Life Group, for “Best First Steps.” These distinguished awards honor the most outstanding outsourcing relationships worldwide.
- Perot Systems leaps 19 places on Washington Technology's Top 100 List and is ranked #41 for 2008. The Top 100 List is a premier reference used by federal agencies to select partnerships and gauge the position of the contractors in the industry.
- As a top five finisher for the third consecutive year, Perot Systems was named to the Fortune magazine “Most Admired Companies in America” list for IT Services in 2008. Company ratings are based on eight criteria including everything from investment value and quality of products/services to innovation and quality of management.
- Perot Systems earned #1 rankings in multiple categories in the 2007 Black Book of Outsourcing Healthcare Industry survey. Based on attributes most likely to impact their satisfaction with an outsourcing provider, Perot Systems was rated highest overall full-service vendor by Hospital & Healthcare Provider clients as well as the highest rated overall vendor in infrastructure and applications outsourcing.
- The Great Place to Work Institute, India, in alliance with The Economic Times, recognized Perot Systems as one of the “Best Workplaces in India for 2008.”
- The Great Place to Work Institute, in alliance with InfoWorld/CIO Mexico, named Perot Systems as one of the “Best IT & Telecom Places to Work in Mexico.”
The Global Services 100 in association with neoIT named Perot Systems the #6 Best Performing Infrastructure Service Provider. Rankings are based on size, employee strength and skill sets, geographies covered, customer testimonials and references, average contract size, quality initiatives, and other business success factors.
- Perot Systems is named to the InformationWeek 500 "Masters of Technology" list for 2007. InformationWeek selects companies to the list based on their business-technology strategies, initiatives, and priorities compared to other innovative users of technology.
- The Deccan Herald in India recognized Perot Systems with two HR Excellence awards in 2007. Perot Systems was named “the most fun place to work” and Anurag Jain was named “CEO of the year (in India) with a strong HR orientation.” The “most fun place to work” award recognizes the company’s pioneering efforts in creating a high energy workplace. Perot Systems has also adopted best-of-the-breed HR processes from which every associate benefits.
- Perot Systems ranked #1 Information Systems Contractor in Modern Healthcare's 29th Annual Outsourcing Survey; and appears on the top 20 list of outsourcing firms in general. The report looks at healthcare outsourcing trends, and this is first year that Perot Systems participated in the survey.
- Perot Systems is ranked fifth in Healthcare Informatics magazine’s 14th Annual Healthcare Informatics 100. Perot Systems has been in the top ten for three consecutive years.
- Perot Systems Corporation and Old Mutual Financial Network (OMFN) were recently named “Best Partnership,” the top award in the prestigious 2007 Outsourcing Excellence Awards. Perot Systems and OMFN were among 86 nominees, and the judges selected winners through a rigorous review of all components of relationship structures as well as outcomes achieved in long-term outsourcing agreements.
- For the second consecutive year, Perot Systems has earned the #2 ranking on Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies in the category of Information Technology Services. The list is based on scores from surveys sent to more than 10,000 executives, directors, and security analysts. Company ratings are based on eight criteria including everything from investment value and quality of products/services to innovation and quality of management. Perot Systems is the only company in the top four ITS companies whose score increased from 2006.
- Perot Systems was named a leader as a Global Infrastructure Outsourcing Provider by a prominent independent research firm. The Forrester Wave™ Vendor Summary (Q2 2007) reports that breadth of delivery (including an infrastructure delivery presence in the U.S., the U.K., and India), along with perfect reference client scores, an excellent strategy for the future, and a well-articulated value proposition resulted in the strong placing. (Source: "Perot Systems Is A Leader in Global IT Infrastructure Outsourcing", Forrester Research, Inc., June 2007).
- eServ, a Perot Systems company, was recently named top service provider in two Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) categories in the annual survey of the "Best Managed Global Outsourcing Vendors" by The Brown & Wilson Group, authors of the book, The Black Book of Outsourcing (Wiley Publishers). The company also ranked among the top ten in three other engineering-related subcategories.
- Perot Systems was named a leading North American Applications Outsourcing Provider by a prominent independent research firm. The Forrester Wave™ Vendor Summary (Q1 2007) reports that client references gave Perot Systems strong marks for most key Application Outsourcing (AO) competencies. The company enjoys a strong reputation for cultural fit, price competitiveness, and vertical industry/business domain competency. Perot Systems also scored well in the ability to improve the quality of applications under management. (Source: "Perot Systems Is A Leading North American Applications Outsourcing Provider”, Forrester Research, Inc., March 2007).
- Perot Systems was named as a finalist for the Best New BPO Locator in the International ICT Awards–Manila 2007. The awards recognize outstanding performance and contributions within the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) community. Criteria are based on size and growth of revenue and employees; size, quality and diversity of international clients; industry recognition; relevant certifications; development of people, processes and technologies; strong leadership; and investment in management systems that ensure outsourcing success.
- Perot Systems has been ranked sixth among the Top 10 Best Performing BPO Providers and fourth among the Top 10 Best Performing Managed Services Providers by the 2007 Global Services 100. The list is determined using a unique study of 250 collected data points from companies in 18 countries. The Global Services magazine editorial staff and services advisory firm, neoIT, evaluates and ranks the leading service providers on the basis of innovation, accomplishment, and quality.
- Perot Systems is listed 7th on Federal Computer Week's 2006 list of "10 Organizations Worth Watching." According to FCW, the select organizations that made the list exemplify superior service and are nimble enough to deal with a government IT market that changes quickly. Last year, Perot Systems opened a new headquarters for its government services division and started becoming an even more prominent player in the government IT market.
- Perot Systems was recognized by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) as one of the World's Top BPO Providers for 2006, a prestigious sub-list developed from The Global Outsourcing 100. The Top BPO Providers list is based on applications received and evaluated by an independent judge's panel of leading industry professionals. Four key criteria were considered including size and growth, customer experience, depth and breadth of competencies, and management capabilities. The evaluation process was rigorous and mirrored that employed by many top customers.
- Vanguard and Perot Systems earned the 2006 Outsourcing Excellence Award for Best IT Outsourcing relationship. Perot Systems handles virtually all of the IT processes, data center information management, and infrastructure services for Vanguard and their two go-to-market brands: National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car. The award recognizes superior thought leadership, best practices, and innovation, and is presented by the Outsourcing Center, Everest Group, and Forbes.
- Perot Systems was one of five vendors to receive the highest possible rating, or “strong positive” from Gartner in the “MarketScope for Data Center Outsourcing, North America, 2006." The report, which was written by Richard T. Matlus and William Maurer, analyzes the state of the data center outsourcing market in North America, and 15 vendors with more than $50 million in annual revenue.*
- Perot Systems was ranked fourth on the "Top 50 List" of Best Managed Global Outsourcing Vendors. Each company under consideration had to demonstrate consistent strength in four survey areas - human capital performance, CEO commitment, corporate direction, and leadership impact. The survey was distributed electronically to 50,000 individuals that represented global customers, employees, buyers, contractors and users to measure satisfaction in corporations, businesses, organizations and government agencies who use, offer, and are employed in outsourcing services.
- Perot Systems was ranked the 9th leading IT software and service exporter in India for 2005-2006 in a recent NASSCOM survey. NASSCOM is the premier trade body of the IT software and services industry in India. The Perot Systems team of more than 3,500 application solution developers and service professionals in Bangalore and Noida have achieved prestigious certifications including CMMI Level 5 and ISO9001:2000.
- Perot Systems has been ranked the #2 Information Technology services company on Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies for 2006. The “Most Admired” list is determined based on survey responses collected from Fortune 1,000 companies and top foreign companies operating in the U.S. For the industry lists, like Information Technology, executives, directors, and analysts were asked to rate companies in their own industry on eight criteria – which included everything from investment value and quality of the product/services provided to innovation and quality of management.
- Perot Systems has been named one of the "Top 10 Best Performing IT Services Firms", as well as one of the top 100 leading service providers worldwide in the 2006 Global Services 100, a unique study assembled by the Global Services magazine's editorial team and advisory firm neoIT that identifies and ranks the leading global services providers on the basis of innovation and accomplishment. The selected global service providers exhibit market leadership, innovation and outstanding customer service. Among the 10 categories, Perot Systems also made the list for "Top 10 Best Performing Infrastructure Services Providers."
- Perot Systems recognized among "America's 400 Best Companies," in the Forbes magazine Platinum 400 list of the best performing companies in the U.S. In the industry category of software & services, Perot Systems ranked #4. Forbes ranks companies against their peers in one of 26 industry groups over the last five years and most recent 12 months. It is Perot Systems� fourth consecutive year on the list.
- Perot Systems earns the # 1 ranking in the IT industry category, and #6 ranking overall, in InformationWeek magazine's annual list of the 500 largest and most innovative users of information technology. The magazine notes that the top companies are distinguished by using “business-technology to build change-embracing cultures, to improve business processes, to increase productivity, and to make customers happier and more loyal.” It is Perot Systems’ sixth consecutive year on the list.
- Perot Systems earned three top rankings among BPO Service Companies in the Gartner 2005 Healthcare Services Vendor Survey. We earned #1 rankings for Total BPO Revenue and Dedicated Employees by Region in 2004; and a #2 ranking by Number of BPO Clients in 2004.
- Perot Systems is named one of the Top 10 Best-Performing IT Services Firms by Managing Offshore, a monthly technology newsletter, and NeoIT, an offshoring advisory firm. The citation is announced in the first-ever “Offshore 100,” a select list of companies recognized for leadership, innovation, and performance in offshore IT and business process outsourcing. Perot Systems ranks fourth among 10 companies cited as “best-performing” global IT services suppliers. Read the full story (PDF).
- Perot Systems' Northern Arizona Healthcare (NAH) case study is voted "Best Case Study" by participants at the 2005 Gartner Healthcare Summit in Orlando, Florida. The case study, which was one of 78 presented at the summit, documents how the combination of IT and RCO solutions at NAH enabled the success of the largest single-event Cerner conversion in that company’s history – bolstered by the integration of financial and patient systems from day one.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is named the #1 health plan in America, based on member satisfaction and quality of care, in a joint ranking by U.S. News & World Report and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is the only health plan to earn the nation’s top rating from NCQA two years in a row.
- Owens & Minor earns the Better Business Bureaus' International Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. The award recognizes outstanding business ethics for large businesses with 1,000 or more employees. The BBB described Owens & Minor, founded in Richmond in 1882 and the leading distributor of medical and surgical supplies in the United States, as a business that "has created an enduring culture that focuses on customer service, integrity and social responsibility."
- Owens & Minor is twice recognized for its collaboration with the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia (DSCP) Medical Directorate on the Medical Air Bridge (MAB), which is used to deliver medical and surgical supplies to troops deployed in Europe and the Middle East. First, O&M and the DSCP are awarded the 2004 “In-Theatre Contractor-Military Collaboration” Award for creating and implementing the MAB. Second, O&M earns the “Outstanding Readiness Support – Large Business” Award from the Defense Logistics Agency for its service to the U.S. military in the form of outstanding customer support, service, and product delivery. Perot Systems provided systems engineering and infrastructure design for the MAB project.
- TRW Automotive receives a Manufacturing 2004 InfoWorld 100 Award from InfoWorld magazine. The award recognizes TRW's hardware platform conversion from UNIX to Linux, part of an upgrade to the QAD enterprise resource planning package facilitated by Perot Systems. In making the award, InfoWorld recognizes the software/hardware implementation as one of the top 100 IS projects executed in the business world in 2004.
- Perot Systems earns the #52 ranking on the InformationWeek 500 list. The magazine notes that the top companies are distinguished by “crisp and efficient tech strategies that cut costs and optimize productivity.” It is Perot Systems’ fifth consecutive year on the list.
- The National Women's Health Information Center earns the top ranking among federal Web sites in the "Customer Satisfaction" category from the American Customer Satisfaction Index. Perot Systems designed and maintains the site.
- Catholic Healthcare West earns Silver Awards for "Best Web Site Design" and "Best Health/Healthcare Content" from eHealthcare Strategy & Trends. Perot Systems designed and maintains the site.
- Perot Systems Government Services CEO Greg Bedner is selected as a finalist for Contractor Executive of the Year by the judges panel of the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards.
- Perot Systems’ 2003 annual report ranks in the top 15% of 1,223 nominations and earns the silver Vision Award from the League of American Communications Professionals. It also earns the honors-level ARC award in the IT Services category of the international MerComm competition.
- Owens & Minor earns the top ranking in the "Radical Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence" category of the Data Warehousing Institute's Best Practices in Data Warehousing Awards.
- Owens & Minor and Perot Systems share the "Best Partnership " Award, part of the Outsourcing Excellence Awards coordinated by The Outsourcing Center, and sponsored and judged by representatives from Wharton Executive Education, Everest Group and Forbes.
- Parsons Corporation earns the 2004 "Excellence in Enterprise" Award from the Association for Enterprise Integration
- Perot Systems’ North Shore—Long Island Jewish Health Systems interface team earns a top rating with no corrective recommendations from integration consulting firm NeoTool. The NeoTool evaluation is a measure of performance against industry standards in subject knowledge, project analysis, execution efficiency, and completeness and accuracy of documentation.
- Tenet Healthcare, Cleveland Clinic, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and Perot Systems associates share eHealthcare Leadership Awards for excellence in their internet and extranet sites.
- For the second time, Perot Systems' customer Owens & Minor ranks #1 in the Healthcare & Medical Industry segment on the InformationWeek 500 list. The award recognizes O&M’s innovative use of technology in supply-chain logistics to serve its customers more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Jim Champy, Perot Systems' chairman of consulting, receives the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Bronze Beaver Award, the highest award granted by the MIT Alumni Association. He is also awarded the Alumni Achievement Award from Boston College.
- For its in-service submarine support, Perot Systems Government Services’ Defense Security Division earns a superior rating from the U.S. Navy in all six categories of the NAVSEA Task Order Performance Evaluation.
- The Perot Systems Web site earns 15 th place among Fortune 1000 high-tech companies from the Customer Respect Group, a research and consulting firm that evaluates corporate Web sites for their treatment of online customers.
- The National Women’s Health Information Center web site (www.4woman.gov), developed by Perot Systems Government Services, is rated the highest of all government Web sites by the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Perot Systems’ 2002 annual report earns the gold Vision Award from the League of American Communications Professionals.
- Washington Technology ranks Perot Systems Government Services #56 on its Top 100 list of top IT contractors to the U.S. government.
- The Dallas Morning News ranks Perot Systems #38 on its “D/FW Top 200” list. The ranking is based on revenue by publicly traded companies with headquarters in the Dallas- Fort Worth area.
- Perot Systems Government Services’ George Greiling earns the Contractor of the Year Award from the Program Management Office of the Defense Travel System.
- Associate Chuck McGregor earns the Outstanding Support Manager of the Year from Parsons Corporation, an international engineering and construction firm. McGregor is the first non-Parsons honoree in the history of the award.
- The National Women’s Health Information Center web site (www.4woman.gov), developed by Perot Systems Government Services, wins the Grace Hopper Government Technology Leadership Award.
- Richmond , Virginia ’s Friends Association for Children presents the Milton L. Randolph Award for outstanding volunteer service to Perot Systems' Owens & Minor account team. The associates updated the agency’s voice and data networks and designed a PC-based childcare billing system. O&M is a longstanding supporter of the agency.
- Perot Systems' customer Parsons Corporation earns the #1 ranking in the Construction & Engineering industry segment on the InformationWeek 500 list. The award recognizes Parsons’ innovative use of technology to control costs, drive revenue, and support business strategies.
- Perot Systems' customer Owens & Minor ranks #1 in the Healthcare & Medical Industry segment on the InformationWeek 500 list. The award recognizes O&M’s innovative use of technology in supply-chain logistics to serve its customers more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Ross Perot, Sr. is named Business Person of the Quarter Century by the Dallas Business Journal.
- HCL Perot Systems (HPS) receives a top 10 ranking from India's National Association of Software and Services Companies. The six-year-old applications-development firm is the youngest company in the top 10.
- The Orlando Sentinel ranks Perot Systems #3 in its list of the Top 100 Companies for Working Families. The award recognizes companies that provide exceptional benefits that enable employees to effectively balance work and family life.
* The MarketScope is copyrighted 2006 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The MarketScope is an evaluation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the MarketScope, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest rating. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.