Opened in 1972 by the former British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher, Fielden Campus is situated in one of Manchester's most desirable residential areas, south of the city.
Only a 20 minute bus ride away from Bridgewater House and the city centre, this campus is well placed for study and yet only 10 minutes on the bus away from most student accommodation areas.
Courses at this Campus
- NCUK Foundation in Business, Economics & Social Studies (International)
- Hospitality & Catering
- HNDs in Business and Travel & Tourism
- Foundation Degree in Event Management
Facilities at this Campus
· Library / learning centre
· Computing suite with free internet access
· Student canteen / restaurant
· Counselling office
· Mini gym & sports hall
· Child care & creche