Mr. Hisham Talaat Mousta
Chairman and CEO
Born in the City of Alexandria, Egypt, in 1959, Hisham Talaat Mostafa is the youngest son of Mr. Talaat Mostafa (engineer), the founder of the Talaat Mostafa Group. The Talaat Mostafa Group (of 30 companies) is one of Egypt's leading integrated organizations. It is involved in Construction, Contracting, Building Material Manufacturing, Property Development and Tourist Projects, as well as Land Reclamation, and Agriculture and Agricultural Industries Projects.
Hisham Talaat Mostafa is originally an accountant and possesses an excellent mix between practical and academic experience. He got his Bachelor Degree from the College of Commerce, Alexandria University in 1980.
Hisham is the Founder and the Chairman of Alexandria Company for Real Estate Investment (AREI), the Group's leading company in the real estate development activity and the marketing arm of all sister companies. In addition to its own real estate development projects, AREI has direct stakes in all sister companies within the Group involved in real estate development and tourist project activities.
Hisham Talaat Mostafa is also the C.E.O & Managing Director of all sister companies within the Group working in the field of real estate development and tourist projects, most important of which are:
Alexandria Urban Projects Co.
Nova Park Cairo Co.
Alexandria & Saudi Co. for Tourism Projects
Arab Co. for Projects and Urban Development ( & Chairman)
San Stefano Real Estate Investment Co. ( & Chairman)
In addition, Hisham is a Board Member of virtually all other Group's Companies.
With regard to his participation in policy making, public service and NGO’s, Hisham holds the following positions:
- Member of the Egyptian Shura Council (Parliament), and Deputy of the Economic Committee of the Shura Council.
- Chairman of the Real Estate Investment Branch at the Egyptian Federation of Chambers of Commerce.
- Member of the Supreme Council for Policies, the National Democratic Party
- Member of the Economic Committee , the National Democratic Party.
- Board Member of the Future Foundation.
- Board Member and Head of the Media, Communications and Organization Committee of the Egyptian Real Estate Investors’ Union.
- Member of the Canada Egypt Business Council.
- Board member of the Regional Authority for Tourism of South Sinai.
- Board member of the of the Egyptian Federation of Chambers of Commerce.
- Founding Member of the Business Council for Egyptian and European Union.
Hisham also participates with the Talaat Mostafa Family in supporting the following charity organizations in Alexandria:
- Dar El Hanan School for the Disabled
- The Working Women Society
- The Talaat Mostafa Charity Hospital
- The Alexandria Orphan House
- The Homeless Children Support Project.
Hisham is Married, with three children.
He likes classical music, reading, and swimming.