Parks and Recreation Department
Old Fort Park
Old Fort Park is a 50-acre community park located at 1025 Old Fort Parkway.
- 3 picnic shelters (2 with rest rooms)
- Kids’ Castle Playground (image at right)
- 2 baseball fields with lights, concession stand, press box and rest rooms
- Volleyball area
- Large Open Space with backstop
- 20 electrical hook ups
- Two greenway trailheads: Old Fort Park Trailhead and Fortress Rosecrans
- 8 Lighted Tennis courts with pro shop.
Old Fort Park Shelter Rates
2 Picnic Shelters Seats Approx. 80 each and one that seats approximately 140. A concession stand is located at Shelter 3.
Restrooms are located at shelter #1.