St Peters Old Scholars Association (SPOSA) exists to:
- Seek the welfare and maintain the honour and traditions of St Peters Lutheran College;
- Foster fellowship among former students (Old Scholars) of the College;
- Maintain contact with all Old Scholars and encourage their ongoing interest in the life and wellbeing of the College;
- Secure the cooperation of all Old Scholars in furthering the interests of SPOSA and to promote unity and good fellowship between SPOSA and St Peters;
- Promote, subsidise or assist, whether financially or otherwise, any reunion functions or other social, sporting, cultural or humanitarian activities of SPOSA;
- Establish, promote, subsidise or assist, whether financially or otherwise, any Branch of SPOSA;
- Promote the interests and wellbeing of St Peters and its students, whether financially or by gifts, donations or otherwise;
- Grant, promote, subsidise or assist, whether financially or otherwise, of any bursaries or scholarships for the benefit of current and/or potential students of St Peters
- Communicate the views of SPOSA in relation to aspects of St Peters' activites to the College Council
All former students of St Peters Lutheran College, who have been enrolled and who have attended as students of the College for at least one full term in any year, are automatically members of SPOSA. Any former student who desires not to be considered a member of SPOSA should notify the SPOSA Officer.
The Head of College and all staff and faculty of St Peters Lutheran College, who are not already Old Scholars, are considered to be honorary members of SPOSA for the period of their employment at the College.