Family Tree Maker Online InterneTree
Return to the User's Home Page
InterneTree lets you view an actual box-style tree on the Internet! See our quick instructions to learn the best ways to locate information in the tree.
- To locate an individual quickly, type F on your keyboard. This will display a list of all individuals in the tree.
- To view a particular individual's ancestors and descendants, click that individual's box. Clicking a box places it in the center of the family tree, with the individual's ancestors to the right of the box and descendants to the left.
- To see more information about a particular person, click their box and type D on your keyboard.
- To move up and down and left and right through the tree, use the scroll bars.
- To return to the center of the tree, press the Home key on your keyboard.
- To zoom in and out of the tree, use the + and - keys on your keyboard.
- For additional help, please read the detailed InterneTree Instructions.
1996-2007, The Generations Network.