The Bottom Line
An easy-to-navigate software system that gives you full control over every aspect of your fitness program-nutrition, strength training and endurance.
- Software manages each aspect of fitness
- Schedule and track your workouts and nutrition
- A vast database of exercises, foods and sports
- Create and manage templates for sports, stretching, plyometrics, and more
- Schedule your workouts with the calendar and use nutritional tools to track your eating
- Monitor your performance and progress using various charts and graphs
Guide Review - Crosstrainer 5 Software
Crosstrainer 5 is a software program that allows you to track every part of your fitness program. Once you download it, it's easy to enter basic information about yourself and set fitness goals. The nutrition section has a database of over 10,000 foods and lets you track the percent or amount of protein, fats, carbohydrates and vitamins you're eating. My favorite part is the printable shopping list (I'm lazy). It also includes a strength training component to set up your lifting routine and an aerobic module to keep track of your cardio. For athletes, you can keep track of time, speed, pace-everything you need to get faster and stronger. Just about everything is customizable. Download a free 30-day trial to give it a go. Great value!