Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jeanne Ground, Clay, Watercolor, 3D and Paintography

View previous topic :: View next topic  

FineArtRegistry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Jeanne Ground, Clay, Watercolor, 3D and Paintography Reply with quote

Clay, Watercolor, 3D and "Paintography"

Jeanne Ground
Shapes are very important to me and I've discovered that I can make watercolor paper do interesting things when it is wet. What's more, I can paint both sides! For several years I experimented with ways to hang up these creations and finally found ways to do that. Once my three dimensional watercolor piece has been put together, I now mount it on a background canvas which has often been painted digitally and stretched as any canvas would be. At first I thought it had to be behind glass and I didn't like the glass between the viewer and the piece.

...Read the complete article here: Jeanne Ground, Clay, Watercolor, 3D and "Paintography"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FAR Art Forum Index : Applied Arts All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: