8/27/2008 5:11:00 PM
Milan's youth sector remains at the summit of Italian football. The co-ownership deal with Parma for Alberto Paloschi is the umpteenth "young" operation of the Rossoneri's summer.
MILANELLO - The operations concerning the products of Milan's youth system generate a lot of attention to the work of this very important sector of the club and give revenues for the Club. The young players coming from the youth teams of the Rossoneri populate half the Serie A, such as Ignazio Abate, Davide Di Gennaro and Alberto Paloschi. These talents will always be followed with great attention.
During this summer the following things happened:
- striker Alessandro Matri was bought entirely by Cagliari
- the midfielder Paolo Sammarco was bought entirely by Sampdoria
- the defender Lino Marzoratti was bought entirely by Empoli
- the defender/midfielder Luca Antonini was brought back and inserted in Milan's First Team
- winger Luca Antonelli was transferred in a co-ownership deal to Parma
- midfielder Ignazio Abate was was brought back by Milan and then given to Torino in a co-ownership deal
- striker Nicola Pozzi was bought entirely by Empoli
- defender Elia Legati was transferred to Monaco in a loan deal with the right to a purchase
- striker Willy Aubameyang transferred on loan to Digione
- playmaker Davide Di Gennaro transferred in a co-ownership deal to Genoa
- defender Davide Astori transferred to Cagliari in a co-ownership deal
- striker Alberto Paloschi transferred to Parma in a co-ownership deal
Other co-ownerships were resolved as follows (in upper case letters the teams who have taken over the player definitively):
Marco Borriello (MILAN/Genoa), Ceccarelli (MILAN/Inter), Graffiedi (Milan/TRIESTINA), Kalu (Milan/SAMP), Toma (Milan/INTER), Varaldi (MILAN/Inter), Vitofrancesco (Milan-CREMONESE).