From Monolith Productions, the
developer of BLOOD, comes the
official expansion pack that rips
loose where the bloody action left
off! Sink your teeth into eleven
all-new horrific, bloodcurdling
levels of intense 3D first- person
action. Battle seven new maniacal
monsters including Zealots, Fire
Chrysallids and a new boss, The
Beast! Also featuring 2 sadistic
new Bloodbath levels for fierce
multiplayer action! The
BLOODBATH continues! Take a look at some Bloody screamshots from the Plasma Pak
- All new weapon modes: Spheres
of Incineration, intelligent Guardian
Life Leeches, dual voltage Tesla
- Incredible environments - large
parts of which are destroyable -
including sloped and slanted floors
for enemy hideouts, hidden
switchbacks, and overhead
- Ambient 3D sound puts the
player deep in the universe (e.g.,
creaking floors, hooting owls, bullets whizzing by).
- Avoid the abyss of flames and blast your way through the
spiral staircases and numerous pitfalls in the Ruined Temple.
- Visit labyrinth-filled castles where solving the puzzles of the
locked dungeon doors will unlock its mysteries and keep you
- Enter into battle in the Chosen's Training Ground & encounter
the new final boss, The Beast whose stomping feet will make
your screen rock and whose talons will rip your flesh to bits!
- Super Secret level featuring delirium-causing spiders, pools of
acid (No Swimming!) and Beware! Breaking mirrors causes
serious bad luck: the shattered pieces become your worst
enemies and really stick it to you!
- Go postal in the Monolith offices and while you're at it, blow
up their X-mas tree!
- 3Dfx patch (alpha version) available here!
- CPU: Pentiumô: 75 MHz or better
- Memory: 16 MB RAM
- Available Hard-Disk Space: 25 MB
- Distribution Media Drive: 4X CD-ROM drive
- Audio System: 100% Sound Blaster Compatible
- Video System: VGA 256-color
- Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse, Gravis Gamepadô, Joystick
- O/S: DOS 6.2 or better