Initially the Bullocks services will operate separately to Stagecoach Manchester services, and there will be no changes to timetables, services, or fares.
- The 42, 42A, 157 and 310 services will run to their current timetable. The 42 Bullocks service between East Didsbury and Manchester Piccadilly Gardens will operate as a 42B to avoid confusion with the Stagecoach 42 buses.
- The fares and ticket options offered to you by Bullocks will still remain. Your ticket may look at bit different and will be printed on Stagecoach paper but the price and the validity of where and when you can travel are still the same.
- Stagecoach tickets will not be sold, and will not be valid, for travel on these services during this initial period
- Similarly, tickets purchased on the Bullocks services 42A, 42B, 157 and 310 will not be valid on Stagecoach services.
- From time to time we may have to operate the service using a Stagecoach bus. The fares and timetable will still reflect the Bullocks service, and the Bullocks bus number will be displayed in the window.
- If you want to enquire about lost property, or there is a problem with your service, please call our switchboard between 0800 and 1800 Monday to Friday on 0161 273 33 77 or email Manchester.email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
As yet we cannot be definite about how long this initial period will be, as it is subject to any regulatory clearance requirements. We would appreciate your patience until this becomes clear. We will endeavour to keep this period to a minimum but it is not totally within our control. At the end of this period it is our intention that the services will be integrated into the Stagecoach Manchester network, at which point normal Stagecoach fares and tickets will be applied.
Further customer information will be provided in advance of any changes.
Visit our website at stagecoachbus.com/manchester to keep up to date with the latest news.