34 years, 1,797 covers and 47,021 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Julianne & Cody's Secret Dancing Weapons: Bandages and Health Bars
- Jodie Sweetin to Become a 'Rock and Roll' Reality Star
- Tina Fey's Emmy Loss – Her Purse
- Mandy Moore Flies to DJ AM's Bedside
- Josh Groban: Coffee & Nick at Nite Helped with Emmy Performance
- Jennifer and Marc Slip Away for European Vacation
- Gwyneth Paltrow Just Says 'No' to Personal Chefs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday September 22, 2008 12:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Why the Thank You for Smoking star, 38, hid his good looks and how he came to terms with them
"I don't like to stand out. I feel awkward walking into a room full of people. It's all shyness."
"When I was a kid, my hair grew out on the right side of my head. It was a cowlick that would just flare out. I couldn't control it. I would end up having to put my hand on my head when I went to school. I think it plays to my advantage now because I like that kind of crazy hair."
"My mother told me to smile because she liked my smile. Because I have a harder look, people don't know how I'm feeling if I don't show them."