Artweaver is a Windows Freeware program to simulate natural brush tools. It is therefore suitable to leave your creativity free run. Artweaver offers you a clear program window, which can be used without training immediately.
Artweaver is available in English and German language. Through support for language files, the Artweaver program window can be translated easily into other languages.
More information to Artweaver:
- Support of many different digital brushes e.g. chalk, charcoal, pencils...
- A wide variety of adjustment settings to customize the default brushes or to create new brushes.
- Standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools.
- Support for the most common file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG, and PSD (no layer support).
- Transparency and Layers support.
- Effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss and mosaic.
- Editable text layers.
- Pen Tablet support for a realistic feeling.
- History function to und/redo last editing steps.
- Expandable by Plug-In modules (Artweaver Standard).
- Support for many languages through language files.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- Pentium compatible processor, 600 MHz or greater (1000 MHz recommended).
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended).
- 30 MB of available hard disk space.
- 800*600 pixels or greater monitor resolution (1024*768 pixels recommended).
- 15-bit color display (24-bit recommended).
- A Pen Tablet is recommended.